All Comments on 'Hobson's Choice Ch. 03'

by Alan D

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

What can I say: aswesome. You've done a great job on all 3 parts. I hope there is a chapter 4 with the moms.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
One of the best!

This story has been in my favorites folder since the first. I'd even give it a quite favorable comparison to my top favorite: "A Weekend With Three Angels" by RobInAz. Though with a different situation, this story is comparabile in it's loving, caring interaction and it's sexy descriptions and dialogue.

The ending holds himts of continuation, and I truely hope AlanD chooses to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Hate to see this one end. Looking forward to the mom's story as well as the girls coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story...

Loved your story and looking forward to further submissions. Can't wait to see what other stories you have cookin'...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks!

Loved it!

Like the others posting here, please make sure you DO get to write the sequel with the mothers!

Maybe I'll have to buy myself a cabin in the woods between Texas and Canada ...

PhysAssistPhysAssistover 18 years ago
Quite an excellent read- well done!!

Alan,

I must say, I was enthralled. I am so looking forward to the sequel with the mothers. I do hope you're not too bored with Mr. Hobson to want to write it, that would a damn shame.

Thank you for alovely, lustful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome story

Hope you are you planning on any further installments

Dave

purpleturtlepurpleturtleover 18 years ago
awesome

stunning story I think I should cheer. It would make a great film.

tim4522tim4522over 18 years ago
Positively the BEST Porn I've Ever Read - WOW!!

OMG! What a stunningly GREAT story! I can't WAIT for the sequel. As the others said, I think I should applaud! Congratulations on such a masterpiece.

Sincerely,

Tim

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Congrats on a well written story!

Well written, sexy as hell, and I can't wait to read about the Mothers stay!(Please!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continuation?

I imagine you probably just wanted to end the story on a tantalizing note, but you REALLY should continue it with the mothers! Why not? It would be fun.

boboccboboccover 18 years ago
THE BEST !!!!!

THERE IS SOOOO MUCH MORE TO WORK WITH HERE ...... THE MOTHERS IS A GOOD IDEA ..... HOWEVER, HAVE YOU GIVEN CONSIDERATION AT HAVING EACH OF THE GIRLS RETURN FOR A "VACATION" EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES? MAYBE LIKE THE MOVIE "SAME TIME NEXT YEAR"?

THERE IS SO VERY MUCH MORE THAT CAN BE DONE USING THE BASICS OF THIS STORY.

Ginger_Snap44Ginger_Snap44about 18 years ago
;)

Great story. I must admit I was a bit disappointed that it seems to end here since this was submitted some time ago. I hope you one day revisit this story line and continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

This was amazing story line. I loved it. I hope the moms get as much fun to. Ill be looking out for another segment.

And when the girls drive home too....want to see that for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
man, you can write!

very interesting, sexy, and playful. I hope theres sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Great story!!! Can't wait for sequels!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still erotic innocence

I repeat my comment made after chapter 1. A wonderful story of erotic innocence---funny, interesting but still erotic. I envy the author- --all that sexy description and still a touch of joyful innocence. Great writing 60 year old George

broglesasulbroglesasulabout 17 years ago
one of the best

this is one of the best stories i have read yet, unlike most stories of cheerleaders and older guys etc the characters are actually believeable! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no choice

I have no choice but to rate this story as rhe best of its kind I have read.Sorry that I can only give it 5 stars as it should be more.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Good story, well written, too bad you left!

While it is a good story, there is little point in voting or commenting. The author is another one who has walked away, it is good that he/she didn't leave partial stories like many of those who have disappeared.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hobson's Choice needs at least 3 more chapters!

4 - Moms

5- Girls return

6 - Which Mom (and her daughter) gets John or is it just Karen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
private

good story, but way too long...could of cut out so many dumb things. For that long of a story I was really disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice story

nice one! i love the story.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 13 years ago
More, please, more

Moms and John... PLEASE

Moms and daughters and John ... YES, PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not too long a story

In response to the comment that it was too long a story, the attention to detail along with a slow build up makes it just that much better in literature as well as many other interesting pastimes.

Excellent story, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My dream come true

That was great. I liked how you built up the story & the closing act. You also had a lesson in their for the girls. Then at the end opening the possibilty for the mothers. I hope you write a story about that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Orgasmic Joy: great word picture artist despite some kibitzers' negativity. Thanks for the story. Enjoyed it very much.

Dzim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

I think it's a top 10 all time story..more? more?

itsroger1ukitsroger1ukalmost 13 years ago
absolutely stunning

This story absolutely, thoroughly deserves its position in the Hall of Fame. It's disappointing that it was written so long ago, as I'd love a long sequel, with the four girls returning for another long weekend.

It's a curious story, as it's not written particularly well, there are a number of typos, scenes are sometimes described a little too briefly, and yet... this story packs an erotic punch that is just devastating. It took me six orgasms to get all the way through it, and I know there'll be more on the re-reads. I found that for me the best way to read it was to change all the names to suit my own tastes (to girls I knew etc), with my own name as the narrator. With that simple change... my god!

The power, I think, lies in Alan's imagination - the scenario is perfectly set up, the smaller scenarios are just as skilfully handled, and there's a real sense of "Wow, this could actually happen". I was completely transported into the story. He may not be a skilled writer (as such), but Alan has bagfuls of wonderful imagination.

Bravo sir - I hope we get a sequel some time - preferably with all four girls again ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

This was a passionate and thrilling coming of age story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I disagree with one of the comments I found here. The story wasn't too long. In fact I would say it was way too short. Would love to see more chapters with the girls, and a spin off with the moms would be fun as well.

vaccvaccalmost 11 years ago
A 10!

This is the best story I've read here both for the story line and the technical aspects of the writing. I'd give it a 10 if I could.

gara5289gara5289almost 11 years ago

Sequel with the moms!

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
Too bad you stopped writing

These were a really good set of stories. It is too bad you had such a short career in writing and so long ago. Are you publishing somewhere else now?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
MORE...MORE...MORE!

I know is has been years...but I agree with te other comment...a chapter with the mom's...then maybe the girls again on the way back...and later in life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a clever ending. Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i sure hope there's a sequel as well. im thinking alex and john if there's a happy ending/where are they now type ending or the girls ask him to knock them all up after college. although that may be just me.

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Fantasy

WoW what a fantasy, love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An unrealistic ego stroke

This writing feels like it's the work of an egomaniac. The entire scenario is so unrealistic, it's absurd, even for a fantasy. It feels like the author is stroking his own ego here more than anything else. Sure the sex is great, but it's not believable at all. No doubt the high rating here is because this is every man's fantasy, but not because it's a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story hope you come back to it and keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got to C what happens with the moms.!!!!!

Great story, gotta C what happens with the moms

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcover 5 years ago
Is there more?

I loved this series, but agree that the weekend had to come to a close. Unlike some of the previous comments, I am not so interested in a separate series with the moms, but I am REALLY interested in the return of the girls and how they respond to his telling of the moms’ stay. It would be amazing if the next step (maybe in collaboration with Lucy P) was a series on how the mothers and daughters got together after sharing their common experiences at the cabin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I need the next story man

Motherfucker if there isn't a follow up about him fucking the mothers im gonna goddamn riot. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

What a hot story. Thanks.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Fabulous story! We'll written. Hot. One question: what happened with the mothers?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see PART 2 Mom's time or some such title....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous