Hockey Girls Chronicles Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contemplated about asking Jarelle to come to the room and then I thought that Emy and I being in the same room alone may raise some eyebrows, not to mention that I was openly making eyes at Emy. I punched back an excited "Okay!"

"What's the situation with Andy?" I asked hypocritically, given what had transpired over the past few minutes. There was at least a hint of some normalcy returning.

"I guess he should be reaching? He's trying to grab a taxi from the train station. Probably 15-20 minutes away." Emy sighed. "Jarelle?"

"She's about here. Andy should be reaching soon! I am going to get out of your hair alright? And I am going to leave the card here." I consoled Emy.

"Where are you headed?" Emy questioned. "You two could have the room if Jarelle's here."

"Just down to meet her." I replied, with my tone flat. There was an obvious element of guilt and/or worry that I was trying to overcompensate for.

"It was all just harmless teasing right, Em?" I asked.

"Yeah. Nothing. It's our little secret." Emy affirmed, with a smile on her face.

As I removed the sock and do-not-disturb sign from the door handle, clearing all traces of my presence, I couldn't help but notice that Emy seemed like she derived an extraordinary amount of satisfaction from teasing me. Was she just fooling around or was it spiralling out of even her control? What would have happened subsequently if Andy hadn't called was anyone's guess. The answer was probably insignificant. After all, I was going to have my busty girlfriend in my arms in just a couple of minutes.

12