Hoedown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cocked my head a little, giving her my best little smile.

"Well I got a four bedroom ranch down in Oakdale. My kids ran off to California and are hitting it big in the fast-food industry, so I'm all alone."

"Oakdale... shit. Err... I mean, crap. That's what, an hour away? I don't have a car, that's why I was looking for a place right near here."

"I've got two. You can drive the other. If you crash it, though, you gotta fix it." I winked at her.

She leaned back in her seat, thinking things over. I started eating from her plate as she had a lot left.

"So I've got a master bedroom and nice guest room all fixed up. The other two rooms are kind of just storage right now."

"James, I hate to ask, but I have to. How old are you?"

Ouch!

"Why, do I look too old or something?"

"No, you look forty-something. But I think you're older than that."

"Hmm, I'm on the wrong side of fifty, the downhill side."

"Fifty? You look pretty good, driver."

"Not fifty, I said the wrong side of, which means past fifty-five."

"Ah, gotcha. Well then, you look even better. So... how old's your kids."

"Daughter is twenty-five and my son is twenty-three," I answered as I finished off her plate.

She leaned back in her seat. "I'm younger than your daughter, by about a year, and you're older than my dad. That's weird."

"It's only weird if you make it weird." I looked at her and smiled. "Is he still around?"

She looked down at the table, she seemed ashamed.

"They were killed in a flood about... two years ago now. They were so proud of me. I was going to go to college after my time in, maybe even become an officer."

"The GI Bill will pay for school, right?"

"Yeah... I guess."

I reached over and took her hand in mine. "Cass... I, I can help you. Let me try."

"Why are you being so nice to me." It wasn't really a question.

"Like I said, you need a break. Plus, you're easy on the eyes, and I kinda like you. It would be... so nice to have you around a little bit, like a friend."

"Just a friend?" Her eyes sparkled again, I wanted to know how she did that. "I will earn my keep. You won't be sorry."

I fidgeted, a little uncomfortable. I don't know why, this was all happening so fast, yet I was the one pushing it. It's like my reptile brain was in charge, not me. But I kinda liked where it was taking me. "So, when's Fuckless go to work?"

"He heads in a little after five. He's a damn security guard at some warehouse, he watches the place overnight. As if he would even do anything if they got robbed. He would probably just hide somewhere, fucking pussy. I sure know how to pick 'em." She drained the last of her coffee and signaled the waitress for a refill.

"If you don't mind, we can get my stuff after he leaves. It's really just some clothes, a few other things. It would all fit in your car. Won't take long, I promise."

The waitress came by, I asked for the check.

"Well now we just need to figure out what to do for the next six hours," I said to Cassidy. "Fortunately, we've got a place to hang out for a bit. Let's go to that Target across the street, get some toothbrushes and paste, then we can get cleaned up. Maybe catch a movie or something."

- - -

I got us each a new T-shirt (I got Pink Floyd, she went with The Ramones) and some underwear at the store, plus some toiletries and snacks, too. We headed back to the room as each of us wanted to get cleaned up and out of these day old clothes.

Cassidy insisted I go first as she would take a long time. I did my three esses in under a half hour and pronounced myself clean. I strutted out of the bathroom in my new boxers and T-shirt to thunderous applause from the crowd. Well, Cassidy said I looked nice, that was about the equivalent, right?

I leaned back on the bed, watching Bad News Bears II on the TV. The combination of the lackluster film and the sound of the shower entranced me, and I soon fell asleep on the bed.

I dreamt I was on a big fishing boat, and had caught a big halibut. But the fish got loose and landed partially on me, and the fish's mouth was on me...

... I woke to find Cassidy half laying on me, her head on my shoulder as she nuzzled my neck. My arms instinctively wrapped around her. She was in her new Ramones shirt and new thong, she had declined my offer of getting her a bra.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she whispered.

"Hi back at ya, whatcha doin'?"

"I couldn't let you sleep all afternoon. Besides, I got bored after an hour of your snoring."

I noticed her minty fresh breath as her mouth was just a couple inches from mine. I also noticed her breasts mashed against my side and my chest, and her left hand rested on my right pec. She continued talking.

"I was thinking about that guest room of yours. I sure don't want to mess it up."

My hand moved up to her face all by itself, and the back of my finger stroked her soft, fresh cheek.

"Really. And how would you mess it up?"

"Well, when I have really good sex, I thrash around a lot. Say, are your neighbors close? Cuz I make a lot of noise, too."

I pondered that statement for a few moments. During those moments, my finger brushed over her lips.

"This little mouth? It gets too loud?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Well, maybe I'll just have to get a gag for you, then. They sell all that stuff on Amazon, ya know."

"I've already got two," she whispered. Her body pressed into me a little more. "But we can go shopping for other things, if you like."

I slid my hand down her back, down to her sexy little butt. I tugged on it a little and she brought her thigh up over me.

"And these legs?" I asked. "They thrash around too much?"

"Sometimes... yes." She kissed my freshly shaven jaw with her wet mouth.

"Have you got something for them, too?"

She kissed down my neck, then whispered, "Well, yes I do, as a matter of fact."

"Did old Fuckless Wonder use these... things on you?"

She rose up a bit and faced me, her long black hair falling over me.

"Well. We tried, but he was never my Daddy. But you, James, are already 90% there."

I released her leg and put my hand on the side of her face, then turned her face so I could look into her eyes.

"Cassidy," I whispered. "You are so beautiful."

"95, James."

"Well then, I gotta get to a hundred, don't I?"

She laughed a little as I pulled her in close, and our lips met in a soft, gentle kiss.

Oh, that first moment. That moment when your lips touch for the first time. It's suddenly quiet, except for some tiny lip sounds. Then your mouths begin working together, tenderly opening a little and then closing. Your brain goes to jelly, and the next thing you know, you go to put your tongue in her mouth only to find hers is coming into yours and you think, this is how it's supposed to be.

Our tongues danced slowly, twirling and whirling around each other. Somewhere in there, I had leaned into her and rolled her onto her back. We kissed longer, deeper, my hand gently resting on her cheek and jaw. My body about halfway on her, I crawled a little more and got more on top of her.

"James," she whispered. "I think you just made it to a hundred."

I had forgotten what we were talking about.

"A hundred what?"

"Silly old fart. One hundred percent of being my daddy."

"Oh! Yeah, that. I'll be your daddy, daddy of this."

I put my hand right on her crotch and cupped her sex, carefully hiding behind a very thin layer of thong-fabric.

She sighed into my mouth, "Yes, Daddy, touch me... there... oh God."

She moaned as I slipped my fingers underneath her thong. My fingers skimmed over her clit and then found her soft folds of skin, already sopping wet.

She drew in her breath quickly as my middle finger slipped inside her folds, entering her. We kissed like this for several minutes; long, deep kisses as I fingered her. Just as I slipped a second finger inside her, she stiffened, arched her back, and let out a small "cumming, daddy!" as she got noticeably wetter.

I kissed her neck, allowing her to recover as she wasn't able to form her mouth into a proper kiss. After a minute or so, she rolled into me, holding me tight. She lifted her leg over me and rubbed against my hard cock.

She reached down and felt him through my boxers. She whispered, "Let's get this guy out for some fun."

"Wait," I said, taking her hand and pulling it away from me.

She looked at me quizzically. "What? I mean, it's obviously working. You aren't nervous..."

"Cass... I don't know how to say this without sounding like an ass. But... if we make love... you will fall in love with me, and I want you to be ready for that. And I want to make sure you're the right one for me."

She stared at me for several moments before she spoke.

"Well, I have heard some whoppers before, but this one takes the cake! Aren't you thinking maybe a little too much of yourself there, Tex?"

"Cass, I just mean... in your state of being right now... you're rather fragile. And yeah, I'm pretty good with... stuff..."

As I said that, I slipped my hand under her thong again. She involuntarily stiffened and arched her back.

"See? You're very vulnerable right now. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You asshole, you just think you're all that, don't you. Just give me two... um..."

I pushed two fingers inside her vagina, and curled them forward as my palm mashed her clit.

"Two what?" I teased. "Two fingers?"

"... Two... two minutes... so I can...prove... oh fuck... you win... oh Jesus..."

I pinched her nipple as I added a third finger inside her pussy. She screamed as she orgasmed. I held her as she came back down, lightly kissing her shoulder and neck.

"You do make a lot of noise,"

"Fuck," she whispered. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just seeing what you're made of."

She reached down and grabbed my hard cock inside my boxers. "I want this. You better give it up soon, you old fart, or I'm just gonna take it."

I spanked her bottom. "I think you'll be ready by tonight."

- - -

We finally got back to my place about eight o'clock that night. I showed Cassidy the guest room, she just shrugged and went right past it with her bags of clothes. My master bedroom closet was not even half full with my clothes and she just started hanging things up in there.

"So... I guess we will keep the guest room for guests?"

"Yeah," she replied matter-of-factly. In a few short minutes, she was mostly unpacked and even putting a few of her knick-knacks around.

"Can I put this picture of my folks somewhere?"

"Of course! You want it like, on the dresser or on the wall somewhere?"

"Really? The wall would be okay? Fuckless didn't like it out, said it made him uncomfortable."

We decided to hang it in the kitchen, near the pictures of my kids and wife.

"Well that's about it, I guess."

I opened my arms, she came in for a hug. "You're amazing, Cassie. Only twenty minutes in and you've made this house a home again."

"Are we going too fast, James? Is all of this... is it okay? Because, honestly, you just seem to... I dunno... fit with me somehow. You fit me perfectly."

I looked into her eyes, her dark brown pools melted my heart. "I just... I'm just afraid you're going to break my heart. I'm falling for you, Cassie. Maybe it's going fast, but it's okay with me. Just..." I turned my head and looked down.

"Hey... James, Daddy. These feelings I have. They are romantic feelings. It's not gratitude or whatever. It's not like I feel I owe you something. It's like, well I can tell you are a special man, and you take care of what is yours. And I want to make you happy, be happy with me."

We looked at each other, searching each other's eyes. All I could see was love and compassion. And a little moisture, too. My eyes were a bit damp, also. It had been a long time since I had felt these kinds of feelings, and these were big feelings.

"Cass, honey. I've noticed you've stopped swearing."

"Really? I guess I have. Maybe I don't need to anymore."

"Well I was jist thinking, I want to hear you say the "f" word a few more times."

"Yeah?" she asked suggestively, pushing her body against mine. "Are you going to fucking take me to our bed? Are we going to fuck? Will you fuck me with that cock of yours?"

"Fuck yes!"

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. This was what I needed, this was why I was dragging my feet with the sex. It wasn't for her benefit, it was for mine. I knew that if we made love, I would fall so deep for her. Now, I trusted that she had real feelings for me, that I wasn't just a rebound of some kind.

- - -

"Mmmm..." she purred. "It's nice to touch him without your boxers on."

"Your hand feels so good, Cass." She gripped him nice and hard, slowly stroking me up and down. The first droplets of pre-cum appeared, and she rubbed them over my cock and down the shaft.

"I've been wanting to get this guy in my mouth all day, James."

She lowered her head, and her tongue connected with my mushroom head. I groaned as her mouth quickly engulfed him, and she slowly worked farther down my shaft.

She pushed my shoulders so that I laid back on the bed and pillows. Her breasts crushed into my thighs, she saw how much I liked that and dragged them over my cock. She held one large breast and dragged the nipple up and down my main vein. That pushed another droplet of pre-cum out, which she quickly rubbed into her nipple. Rising up, she smirked lasciviously at me as she pushed that breast to her mouth and ran her tongue over her wet nipple.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Salty."

"It's going to get a lot saltier if you keep doing that," I warned.

"You mean... this?"

And without breaking eye contact, she took my cock in her mouth again... and went down to the root. She moaned as my cock banged into her throat, and I felt her adjust so it could enter her throat.

Fuck, my wife could never do this...

Cassie rose up and down several times, then pulled her head off completely. Long strings of drool connected to my cock from her lips, then she spit more saliva on my cock so that it ran down and collected on my balls.

She reached up and stroked my hard cock as she took one of my testicles in her mouth and sucked gently. It felt so fucking good, her hot mouth rolling my balls around. She really knew her way around down here, I had to admit.

Then, she licked my lower shaft, below my balls. Pushing my legs up and apart, she pushed her face in deeper and lower, and lower still. I jumped a bit as her tongue touched my asshole, no one had ever touched me there before, let alone with a hot sensual tongue! I moaned her name as she continued to stroke my cock and rim my asshole.

"Cassidy... baby... you're making me... I'm gonna... very soon..."

She laughed and traded places with her hand, engulfing my cock with her mouth while tickling my asshole. I only lasted a few more moments.

From deep within me, I felt it rising fast, until my cock exploded in exquisite ecstasy... and poured right into Cassidy's throat. She swallowed several times, then kept sucking as she slowly extricated my cock from her mouth. She looked at me as she licked her lips.

"I think I got all of it, Daddy."

It was only then I noticed her finger was in my asshole, maybe a little past the first knuckle. She took it out and licked it too.

Okay that's the second and third thing my wife would never do. What else is going to make the list!

"Honey," I said softly to Cass. "I'm going to need a little while before I can go again, I think. It's... it's been a long time since I've gone twice."

She crawled up and kissed me deeply. I held her close to me, not wanting to let go. I suddenly felt beyond attracted to this woman, I felt attached. Which was pretty crazy, considering we didn't really know each other yet. But I could tell, I could just feel, that this was something that could really be special. I wanted it to be special, I needed that from her.

So don't fuck it up!

We kissed for a couple more minutes, her passion rising the entire time.

"Oh!" she exclaimed suddenly, startling me. "You damn men! Why do we always have to wait for you guys!"

"Oh, pipe down! You'll get fucked soon enough. In the meantime, though, why don't you crawl up here... yeah put your knees to the side of my head... like that... and lower your mmmpphbhsoidndph"

Her dripping wet pussy landed squarely on my mouth as I continued to speak in muffled tones. My wife used to love that vibration from my lips onto her pussy. Cassidy seemed to enjoy it too, so I kept mumbling as I licked her frantically. Her juices flowed down onto my face, I couldn't drink her fast enough. Her wet nectar soon covered my lips, then my nose and cheeks as she dragged her naughty cunt over my entire face.

"Come on baby," I encouraged. "Use my fucking face. Grind on me like the slut you want to be."

And she did, she ground her pussy into my stiffened lips and extended tongue until she was panting like a marathon runner.

"Give it to me, bitch!" I ordered during a rare moment when my mouth was free. Her pussy returned with a vengeance, though, and she came hard within moments.

"Oh my... fucking Gaaaaaawwwddddd!!"

Cassie semi-collapsed on me and leaned against the wall and pillows for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.

"Daddy... that was... I mean I never..."

"Mmoooommph morpphkopnhh!"

She raised up a little. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I wasn't—"

"Get up there and do it again... now! Come on! Fuck my face, bitch!"

I really wasn't sure what got into me. I just wanted her to cum really hard, I guess. My cock was getting hard again but he wasn't quite there yet.

Cassie hurriedly sat on my face again and immediately began grinding on me one more time. It only took her a couple minutes before she started bucking on me again, her orgasm wracking her body. She began her dismount but I grabbed her thighs and held her in place. She leaned against the wall as I went to town on her pussy, alternately licking and sucking her clitoris as she came in an almost continuous orgasm.

She finally collapsed after a few minutes of that, slumping off toward the middle of the bed. Completely fired up now, I grabbed her legs and spread them, entering her body in one swift stroke.

Being the first pussy I had had in years, I went into full euphoric mode immediately. I sank my shaft into her fully and lay my total weight on top of her. The glorious feeling of her liquid velvet pussy gripping my cock was so intense I just had to stay still for a few moments. I think Cassie enjoyed the brief respite.

It's a cool thing to have a woman lick your face, and Cassie cleaned me up pretty well. She kissed me hard, and it was only then I noticed the tears on her cheeks.

"Are you okay, hon?" I whispered.

She nodded. "Just some tears of joy, emotional release, I guess. I've... never had anyone do that to me before."

I couldn't help but tease her. "Well if it bothered you so much we don't have to —"

She kissed me hard and started fucking her hips up into me, indicating it was time for some serious get-down action.

We fucked. We made love. I pounded her out. She thrust up into me as hard as I thrust deep into her.

My sweat gathered, then dropped onto her body as I fucked her from a raised position. She leaned up and buried her head in my hairy chest, smearing her face in my sweat.

Her pussy clenched and spawned regularly as I fucked her as hard as I could. When her nails dug and scratched into my back, I felt her fingers get wet with my blood. I raised up again to look at her; she licked her wet fingers. I slapped her face, hard, and fell back on top of her, kissing her as much as I could. Her mouth tasted of copper...