Hoedown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm came on strong and fast. I screamed as I shot hot jets of semen into her womb, again, and again, and some more... Cassie grabbed my head and she nearly ripped out some of my hair as her final orgasm tore through her. I pinched her nipples and slapped her tits as she came all over my cock. I don't know why I did that, but it seemed to prolong her orgasm.

We both lay there on the wet sheets, utterly spent, drenched in each other's sweat, unable to speak properly... and deliriously happy. We kissed and slid our bodies around on each other, and when some semen leaked out onto me she quickly slurped it up and swallowed it.

As time went on, we didn't always fuck like that. But we made it a point to have a big Saturday night session where we experimented with many different methods of driving each other crazy.

And we lived happily ever after.

.

.

.

Except, not really. We also lived in the real world.

- - -

Six months later

"Cass, honey, come on. It's time to go." I held her jacket, ready to go.

"I told you, my foot hurts. It hurts really bad. I'm not fucking going."

I shook my head, she had been fighting me all morning. "Cass, please, I don't know if the university will let you reschedule again."

"Look, just 'cuz it's phantom pain doesn't mean it isn't real pain. I told you, it hurts like a bitch."

"Well," I struggled for something to say. "Sit down and put your legs up, I'll rub your leg like you showed me—"

"Stop it!" Cassie screamed. "Go... fucking drive your car or something. Just stop being so nice to me!"

It was shaping up to be another one of those days, those dark days. Unfortunately, this wasn't the first one we had together. Cassidy wouldn't go to the VA hospital, wouldn't join any of the support groups. She didn't want to... stir up old feelings, I guess. But she had so much unresolved conflict and anger. She needed more help, and I wasn't equipped for that.

I had done some research on her old unit, they had a Facebook group page where they kept in touch. Cassidy, however, wouldn't join Facebook. So after she missed today's appointment with the Dean of Admissions, I went out to my car and logged in, sent some private messages, and made a phone call. A week later, we had a visitor.

- - -

"Thompson?" Cassidy roared incredulously as I opened the door the next Saturday morning. "Ball Sack Thompson? What in the actual fuck are you doing here?"

Mike Thompson's mom was an English teacher, and had given her son the middle name Balzac, hence the nickname.

Cassie rose from the couch tentatively as Mike strode across the room. He picked her up in a big bear hug as she pounded on his back. Eventually, he set her back down.

"It's great to see you, Mikey! This here is James, we are... hanging out."

"Great meeting you, Mike." We smiled and shook hands warmly. "I'm glad you could stop by, let me get your bag."

Cassie shot me a glance, realizing this wasn't anything accidental. This was a setup.

As I put his bag in the guest room, I could hear the two talking about where Mike was living now and how he and his wife were expecting in a few months. They chatted more as I got them a couple beers from the fridge. Then, the chatter died down as I returned.

Cassie stared at me as I handed her the bottle of beer, the look in her eye wasn't all that friendly.

"Cassie, sweetheart. Mike here, um, well he wanted to make sure you were okay and all. You see, well obviously you know about PTSD. He has some issues that revolve around that day—"

"Oh shit!" Cassie roared as she jumped up and grabbed Mike by his lapels and then hugged him. She burst out crying for quite a while.

"Mike, oh my god I'm so sorry! I never thought of you! Of the effect this must have had on you! Oh shit... Mike, I'm fine! Look at me! Oh shit I am SO sorry."

"Cassie, I..." Mike faltered a bit. "I thought I ruined your life. I mean, you know, battlefield surgery isn't something I was prepared for. I never heard from you, I thought you were mad at me for... what I did."

"Jesus, Mike. I asked you to do it! You saved my life that day! You didn't ruin anything! That .51 caliber was hitting us hard—"

I told them I'd be back in a couple hours, Cassie dismissed me with a wave of her hand as they began dissecting that day Mike had to amputate her foot.

So, I only lied a little bit. Mike was having some issues coming to terms with that fateful day, but he probably would have soldiered on in private until I asked him to come by.

Later that night, Cassie snuggled up on me hard as we got into the bed.

"You," she intoned ominously. "You are one sneaky son of a bitch. You think you're pretty smart, don't you."

I smiled at her. "Well, I do have my moments."

"You're something else. By trying to convince him how good I was and how wonderful my life is even without a foot, I kind of convinced myself. Kind of."

"He's a good guy, Cass. He was really worried about you and had tried to get in contact with you but he couldn't find you. So... yeah, I found him instead and he was tickled to death to come see you. He looked very relieved."

"So, mister smarty pants," she whispered as she kissed my neck. "You think you fixed me all up now?"

"No, I don't. Honey, you were never broken. But you took some emotional damage and... maybe now you can address it."

She kissed me on the lips as her bare breasts pressed into my chest. "I'm sorry for last week, telling you to stop being so nice to me. I didn't mean it."

"I know... hey, it's okay."

I wiped a couple tears from her cheeks, but she made more so I kissed them. She hugged me so tightly I had to pull her arms back a little so she wouldn't hurt my neck. She adjusted herself so she sat squarely on top of me, my cock easily sliding up into her wet sex.

"Oh... Daddy..." she purred as her pussy engulfed my cock completely.

She arched her back, sending her breasts into my face. I greedily sucked both of them hard, taking fast turns on one and then the other.

"You... you really love me, don't you James?"

"Yeah, like I've been saying for the last six months."

"I know, I just had a hard time grasping the fact that... well... that I could be loved like this... you know, considering."

She kissed me tenderly, then whispered, "Thank you, James. For this, for Mike... whoa!"

I quickly reversed our position, rolling her onto her back while keeping her penetrated. My body weight settled on her, pushing my cock as deep as it could go inside her.

Her legs wrapped around mine, and she moaned softly.

"Hey," I whispered. "Keep it down! We aren't have Saturday Night Special with Mike in the house!"

"Well then make love to me, Daddy."

The love we both felt for each other overpowered us, and we both cried a little when it was over.

As we spooned in our post-orgasmic bliss, Cassie asked me a question.

"Will we live happily ever after, James?"

I kissed her neck softly, then whispered in her ear.

"We have a chance at it, Cassie. I will do my absolute damnedest to make you happy."

She pushed her ass back at me, my cock slipping around between her soft cheeks. I felt a tingle... then my cock began to slowly expand.

"Me too," she whispered.

~~~~~

Credit to Mel for editing about half the story.

My deepest thanks and respect to those who have served in the American Armed Forces.