Hog Butter!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...wow," she moaned as she squeezed her tits with one hand and fervently worked her clit with her other. She couldn't explain it, and in the moment she didn't really want to, but something about the idea of her brother being the one plunging his dick into her over and over was more exciting than anything she had felt in a long time.

"Oh fuck, Joey!" she called out wildly, spreading her legs as far as the tub would allow. In her mind, she felt Joey's hands grab her hips and flip her over onto her stomach. She lay flat on the grass as he laid himself on top of her, entering her from behind. She leaned her head back and imagined her brother fucking her, wearing only his vest and bolo tie that she had discovered in his closet two days prior.

"Please cum inside me, Joey!" Kendall begged. She wasn't sure if she had simply said it in her fantasy or actually uttered the words, but it didn't matter. She stared intently at her brother's face as she imagined him releasing a torrent of cum deep inside her. This was more than enough to quickly bring her to her own climax. Her fingers worked magic on her clit, and the imagery of it all gave her the best, most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her whole life.

Slowly, as she placed her leg back inside the bathtub, she opened her eyes, panting hard.

"Huh...well that's new," she said simply. For the rest of the night she tried desperately not to think about what she had done, which of course meant that was the only thing she thought about. That and, of course, the image of Joey shirtless in his cowboy garb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, Kendall had quite a lot on her mind that following week. The upside was that it made her shifts at the library go by way faster. However, the downside was that she found herself constantly horny and wet at the mental image of her cowboy brother fucking her from behind. Of course, she wasn't quite sure yet if that was actually a downside.

The night after her bathtub imagination rendezvous, she had found herself laying in bed, torn between two desires. On the one hand, she strongly desired to remove her brother from her sexy time thoughts. On the other hand, she strongly desired to plunge her fingers as far into her pussy as she could manage whilst thinking about said brother. Desire number two was the ultimate winner every night that week.

It wasn't all happy horny thoughts for Kendall that week, though. She also was experiencing a lot of anxiety over the situation. Several times that week she found herself pacing in the library bathroom, trying to sort out her feelings and where to go from there. Try as she might though, just simply forcing herself to stop being turned on was a waste of time. By the end of the week, she decided to just accept her feelings for what they were, and hope that they would naturally pass of their own volition.

That Friday night, as she sat in her car in Joey's driveway, she tried once more to figure out exactly what she was "feeling". She was certain that she wasn't feeling anything romantic towards her brother, just sexual. She wasn't even sure if her sexual feelings were as much about him as they were about her cowboy fetish. She never got off on just Joey, it was always cowboy Joey. Maybe she just really liked his leather vest.

"Hmm," she said aloud to herself, "maybe I can get him to try it on for me tonight." She smiled at the idea of Joey prancing around in front of her shirtless in his jeans and leather vest. Without realizing that she had done it, she suddenly found her hand wedged tightly in between her legs as she pressed into her crotch from the outside of her pants. Then, she looked up at his house and noticed that she could just barely see him sitting in his living room, television on and staring into his phone. Seeing him outside of her own mind for the first time since she first got off thinking about him snapped her swiftly, and uncomfortably, back into reality.

"Oh...oh my god!" she exclaimed loudly, quickly removing her hand from between her legs. "What the hell am I doing!?" She started her car, popped it into reverse, and backed quickly out of his driveway. All the way home she worried herself into a panic. It was one thing just thinking about him in private. But for a split second, she had actually considered exploring something with him in real life, and the thought of that scared the living hell out of her.

She didn't think about Joey in any kind of sexual way that night, which was the first time in a week that she was able to do that. Instead she tossed and turned in her bed most of the night, lost somewhere in the purgatory between asleep and awake, struggling with the most interesting and terrifying thing that had ever happened to her in her whole mundane life.

The next morning, Kendall was unceremoniously awoken by the sound of a loud banging on her apartment door.

"What the...?" she said with a start, sitting upright in her bed as the banging continued. She looked over at the clock on her nightstand and saw that it was 10:30 in the morning. She yawned and stretched her arms high above her head, then stood up out of bed just as the banging rang through the apartment once more.

"Okay, I'm coming!" she called out angrily, clumsily making her way to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Joey standing there, his phone to his ear as he attempted to peer through the other end.

"You know, peepholes don't really work like that, dummy," she said after she opened the door. Joey sighed deeply and shook his head back and forth in an irritated way.

"Okay, never mind," he said into his phone. "She just opened her door."

"Who was that?" Kendall asked as she stood to the side and allowed him to enter her apartment.

"Officer McKeown," Joey said impatiently.

"Officer?" Kendall repeated. "You mean the police?"

"Yep," Joey said. "You know, the people you call when you don't know where your sister is."

"You called the police on me!?" she said with exasperation.

"I thought you were dead or something!" Joey exclaimed.

"Why!?"

"Because for the first time in, oh, I don't know...a million years, you didn't stop by my house last night after work."

"Why didn't you just call me, genius?"

"I did!" Joey replied angrily. "Like a hundred times!"

"Oh," Kendall said as she looked at her phone that lay on a nearby table. "Look at that, 43 missed calls. Oops!"

"Oops?" Joey repeated angrily.

"Sorry, dude!" Kendall said jovially, hoping to snap him out of his angry mood. "Guess I left my phone on silent after work last night." Joey glared at her and crossed his arms. "I can't believe you called the police, Joey!" she said, slapping him lightly on his forearm.

"Well, I was worried," he replied. "Although Officer McKeown didn't seem to think it was all that urgent. He said you were probably hooking up with a dude or something." Joey looked around the apartment and sniffed the air. "Wait...were you hooking up with a dude?"

Kendall looked at her brother with concern. "Are you trying to smell for a guy, weirdo?" she asked.

Joey shrugged. "Thought that maybe I could smell the sex in the air if any was being had."

Kendall shook her head. "You're an odd one, little brother," Kendall replied. "And no, there was no dude."

"Well then why didn't you come over last night?" he asked.

"Oh, I...I didn't feel well last night," she lied. "Just came straight home and crashed. I feel loads better now, though."

"Oh, okay," he said, seemingly satisfied with that answer. "Well...next time give a brother a call, huh?"

"Will do," she said. They stood there awkwardly for a bit just looking around the room. "Well, I guess I should go change or something," Kendall said finally, just wanting to break the silence.

"Right," Joey said, looking her up and down. "Maybe put some shorts on or something."

"Some shorts?" Kendall repeated, looking down at herself and realizing for the first time that she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, turning and bolting towards her bedroom. "Sorry!" she called out to him once she shut her door.

"No problem," he replied. "You don't look so terrible in underwear."

"Ew!" she replied, silently blushing. "I still can't believe you called the police on me," she said as she picked up an errant pair of shorts off of her floor and put them on. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it's kinda sweet that you were that worried about me, but it seems like a pretty bold move."

"Yeah, in hindsight I probably overreacted just a touch," he admitted. "Still, I'm glad I didn't have to kick your door down or something."

Kendall checked herself over in her mirror. He hair was in shambles. Normally she wouldn't have cared in the slightest, but given her recent activities over the past week, she decided to put her hair up in an effort to make herself look more presentable.

When she came out of her room, her brother was leaning against a nearby wall.

"Hey," he said simply.

"Hey," she replied with a smile.

"Wanna hang out?" Joey asked as he stared at his foot and dragged it awkwardly back and for along her carpeted floor.

"Really?" Kendall replied. "Now? On a Saturday? At my place?"

Joey shrugged. "Sure," he said.

"But we've never done that."

"I know. Let's try it out. Break up the routine a bit."

"Uh...okay," Kendall said. "Let's do it!"

"Cool," Joey said simply. "I need my weekly dose of Kendall-time."

Kendall rolled her eyes. "Dork," she said as she walked by him. To her surprise, when she got beside him, he reached out and put one arm around her shoulder, briefly laying his cheek against the top of her head.

"Glad you're not dead," he said simply. He very quickly kissed the top of her head, then promptly let her go. Kendall tried mightily to ignore the tingles that coursed through her body.

They spent the rest of the day watching super-hero movies and drinking cheap wine.

"Are you serious right now?" Joey asked as he looked at Kendall in disbelief.

"Shut up!" she replied, wiping the tears that were pouring steadily down her cheeks.

"You're actually crying real tears over the Avengers," Joey stated. "AND you've already seen this movie like five times!"

"But half of them died!" Kendall burst out, still unable to stop crying. "They just turned to dust!"

"They come back in the next movie though!" Joey exclaimed. "Which, by the way, you have seen just as many times as this one!"

"It's still sad!" Kendall replied, turning the television off as the movie ended.

"Wait, don't you want to watch the next movie?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, but I need a few minutes," she replied. "Need to let my emotions return to neutral first."

"Women," Joey sighed.

"Speaking of women," Kendall said, seeing an opportunity to talk about something that had been on her mind all day, "tell me more about your breakup with Elaine."

Joey looked at her suspiciously. "You trying to make fun of me being a cowboy again?" he said, cutting his eyes at her.

Kendall placed her hand on her chest dramatically. "Never!" she exclaimed with a playful smile. "Seriously though, you talked about how it was sort of a traumatic

experience for you. I just wanted to know...how have things been since then?"

"What do you mean?" Joey asked.

"I mean, in the dating realm," she clarified. "I haven't heard you mention anything about any girls in the past several months."

Joey remained silent for a moment. "Well," he began slowly, "that's because there haven't been any since Elaine."

"Really?" Kendall replied, trying not to sound happy, even though she had just heard what she was hoping to hear. "None at all?"

"Yep," he confirmed.

"Is that because you just haven't met anyone? Or because you haven't been trying to meet anyone?"

Joey thought for a moment. "I guess the latter," he said. "Like I told you last week, it was an extremely awkward moment for me. Maybe the worst in my life. I really haven't been the same since."

"So you haven't...you know...in months then?" she asked carefully.

"What...you mean had sex?" Joey asked, taking another sip of wine.

"Yeah," Kendall replied with expectant eyes, also sipping her drink.

"Uh, no," he said simply.

Kendall nodded her head and stared off into space, feeling herself getting emotional again.

"Thinking about a dead Spider-Man again?" Joey asked as he watched her slowly tear up.

"No," she replied, her voice a little shaky.

"What's wrong, Kendall?" Joey said, leaning forward in his chair and staring at her intently.

"Wanna know how long it's been for me?" she asked, still staring at the wall.

"What, since you've had sex?" he asked.

"Sex, a kiss, a date...anything," she said.

Joey stayed silent for a moment. "How long?" he asked quietly.

Kendall took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Almost two years," she finally admitted.

A second later, Kendall felt a mixture of wine and spittle rain down upon her as it came shooting out of Joey's mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Joey cried out loudly.

"Ugh, Joey!" Kendall shouted, holding her arms out to her side as the liquid slowly trickled down various parts of her body. "Gross!"

"Sorry!" Joey exclaimed. Kendall quickly got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned, Joey was still sitting right where she left him. She glared at him briefly before returning to her seat on the couch.

"Sorry," Joey said again.

"It's fine," Kendall said with a sigh.

"Kendall," Joey began, "...two years?"

"Just about," she admitted.

"Jesus," Joey said. Without another word, he pulled his phone out and became lost in it for several minutes.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kendall asked finally, annoyed that he was seemingly ignoring her after she had shared such an intimate detail about herself.

"Lookin' for dudes," he said quietly without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Dudes?" Kendall asked. "Making a major lifestyle change that I need to know about, brother?"

"Not for me," he said simply. "For you."

"For me?"

"Just someone to come over and bang you a few good times, you know?"

"Ugh, no!" Kendall cried out. "I don't want some 'dude' to 'come over and bang me a few good times!'"

"I think you do," Joey said. "I mean...two years!?"

"I know," Kendall replied, feeling slightly annoyed. "It's a long time. But I don't want a random hookup."

"It wouldn't be random," Joey said. "It'd just be someone I know and trust. Just gotta find the right guy."

"Again, no thank you," Kendall said.

Joey placed his phone down beside him and looked at her. "It just doesn't make sense," he said.

"What do you mean?" Kendall asked.

Joey looked her up and down a couple of times before responding. "I mean...I don't really quite know how to say this without it sounding icky."

"Say what?" Kendall asked, feeling intrigued.

Joey looked her up and down once more. "You're...well, you're kind of hot, sis," he said finally.

Kendall thought her face would catch fire. She desperately hoped that Joey couldn't tell how red it had gotten. "Uh...come again?" she said finally.

"I mean, first of all, you look a lot like me, so automatically you're cute as a button," Joey said. "You've got a nice body on top of that. Plus, you've got that whole sexy, brooding librarian thing going on."

Kendall was completely speechless. She just looked back and forth awkwardly between Joey and the floor, unable to think of how to respond.

"I mean, certainly you get asked out all the time, right?" he asked.

"Umm...not all the time, no," Kendall finally admitted. "And it's mostly creeps and weirdos that do ask me out."

"Well that just makes me angry," Joey said. "You deserve much better than that."

"Oh," Kendall said simply. "Well thanks, Joey!"

"Not only are you pretty," he said, "but you've got a great personality, too."

"Thanks!" Kendall said, quickly feeling her spirits lift.

"I mean, except for the fact that you can be kinda cold and bitchy sometimes," he said lightly. "And you're a little overly judgmental, too." Kendall cut her eyes at him. "You also have a tendency to give up on things much too quickly," he continued. "Like you're too afraid you'll fail at something so you just quit it altogether." Kendall crossed her arms and stared angrily at him. "Oh! Also, you have this annoying little thing you do with your teeth, where you-"

"Okay, you're done!" Kendall interrupted.

Joey looked apologetically at her. "Sorry," he said.

"It's fine," Kendall replied.

"Honestly though, it might be that you are just sort of an intimidating gal," he said.

"Intimidating?" Kendall repeated. "Me?"

"Oh, definitely," Joey said. "I mean, you're super attractive, so a lot of guys probably don't even bother because they think you're too good for them."

"Hmm...maybe," Kendall replied.

"Oh, and you have resting bitch face," Joey said simply.

"I...what!?" Kendall exclaimed.

"It's cool," Joey said. "Some girls just have it. You know, like you always look as if you're pissed off, even when you're not. That's probably another reason why not as many guys approach you."

"Well, I am just learning so much about myself tonight," Kendall said sarcastically. "Thank you for enlightening me."

"You're welcome!" Joey said sincerely. "Do you think also that maybe you're too picky? Maybe some of these 'creeps and weirdos' are actually pretty good guys, but you've just got standards that are way too high."

"Once a guy asked me out at work while simultaneously digging a very large wad of mucus out of his nose," Kendall replied.

"Oh shit," Joey said. "Yeah, never mind."

They sat in silence for a little while after that, still sipping lightly on their wine.

"Two years," Joey repeated aloud, shaking his head in disbelief. "I'm so sorry, Kendall. I had no idea."

"Eh, what are you gonna do?" Kendall replied with a shrug. "That's probably why I can't stop..." she said, trailing off mid-sentence. "Never mind."

"Can't stop...?" Joey asked.

"I don't wanna say," she said, even though a big part of her did want to tell him.

"Well, now I GOTTA know!" Joey replied, mimicking the very words Kendall had spoken to him the previous week. "I can just stay all day and all night and just keep asking and asking and asking and asking and asking and-"

"Okay, stop!" she interrupted. "I'll tell you, but you've gotta give me a few minutes to figure out how."

"Ooh, sounds juicy!" Joey said with excitement.

"You have no idea," Kendall thought to herself. She tried for a few minutes to figure out the best way to start the conversation, then decided that there was no good way and just jumped right into it.

"You know those cowboy clothes of yours I found last week?" Kendall began slowly.

"Alright, I'm outta here!" Joey exclaimed, standing up. "I'm not gonna just sit here while you make fun of me with words like 'yee-haw' and 'giddy-up' and whatnot."

"Joey, sit back down!" Kendall pleaded. "I'm not making fun of you, I swear. I'm trying to tell you something important."

Joey eyed her suspiciously, then sat back in his seat.

"Anyway," she continued, "ever since I found those cowboy clothes of yours last week, I've been...thinking about them. A lot."

"Okay," Joey said slowly. "You've been thinking about my clothes?"

Kendall took another sip of wine, wondering if lowering her inhibitions further was really a good idea. "Yes," she said. "Not just the clothes, though. I've been thinking about, specifically...you wearing the clothes."

"You've been picturing me wearing the cowboy outfit?" Joey asked.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"Well, I bet you've been having a great laugh about it all week then," he said in an irritable tone.

"Nope," she replied seriously.

Joey studied her for a few moments. "Kendall, I'm not following whatever the hell it is you're trying to tell me," he said finally.