Hog in the Ground Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The announcement "Catch, Iz..." hadn't even completed when Captain, with the ball still in his left arm, threw it seemingly blindly across his body.

Not blindly. In sync with the "...zy out," a grunted exhale led into the final minute's 'honk' immediately followed by "Tatiana, on, Erasmus, out."

Triple out! Colly's focus sharpened. She had a blocker, the stinger Captain had thrown had been gathered by Tati as she'd returned to the court. And it was four players to two!

Captain had gathered the blocker thrown at him. "Colly, two!"

She heard. So had the opponent, the crowd's noise not yet fully restored. The man farthest to their right retreated to the far corner to give himself as much time to react as possible, by his count he was second farthest from them. It made sense.

She and Captain threw their blockers at the nearest opponent, who'd apparently also heard and had his attention on Tati, hoping for inattention as she rejoined the action. He didn't realize that the order was reversed. He jerked his body but had no hope of evading both balls.

Four to one.

The buzzer sounded.

The crowd's cheers were dampened from their earlier enthusiasm. Three-three in sets. Block 6 needing overtime to dispatch a foe wasn't unknown, although there'd been few recent examples. But there'd be time.

Captain hugged Colly quickly, then repeated it with Tati and then Howie, the four players left on the court. Colly liked the hug, although it wasn't... yet... exactly what she wanted.

"Not done yet," Captain said. His trio nodded.

Captain led them to their side, Coach led the subs out, his game face still on. Bryan had a brace on his turned ankle, the subs brought water and enzyme drinks.

"Your attention please," it was Dagmar Hendry, but the crowd sensed something off in the famous voice. Colly looked at her equally confused teammates. Was he... reading?

"On this unprecedented night, this unprecedented score will stand. The final resolution will be later this evening, under a series of challenges. You all have invitations to receptions. Please proceed peacefully. Give both teams a final round of applause."

It took the crowd a moment to process the announcement. The cheer wasn't the unbridled sounds from earlier, but it was earnest.

"Coach," Captain said, "they tell you anything about this?"

"No, was led to believe the format would go into a usual overtime, six stinger showdown, last one standing wins."

"Shit, okay," Captain said, "c'mon, everyone."

He led them onto the court and they waved and offered applause back at the crowd. Izzy Goldfuckeyes led her charges and both teams did spirals that led them to meet at the center."

"Left hand? Saved that for the last? I'll save my surprise for later." Izzy's voice was low and had that same odd accent as her mayor. Her voice was clear and had enough syrup that Colly wished she had a stinger to splat right into that goggled face.

"You don't use surprise weapons too often," Captain said as he shook her hand, "or they're not surprises."

"Indeed."

They released their hands. "This is Jacqueline, but use that and die. She's Colly."

Colly kept her jaws tight and offered her hand to the taller woman. Gold eyes bore into her and she knew she was, for the moment, beaten, and softened her gaze first. But she'd show this bitch.

But for now, each captain introduced their charges down the line as the teams shook hands.

Mistletoe

"Hey, Tati, nice to see you're being honest with your advertising. No water bra!"

"She barely has a dress on, Gerry, much less a bra!"

"Gaze 'pon my visage and weep," Tati intoned as she lifted her arms and spun to let the dress that only just fell below her buttocks flare around her hips, "because most of you, and definitely you, Gerry, will only be gazing."

"Gonna seduce a couple a those blondies, Tati?" It was Brenda's question. "Or go for one a the redheads?"

"At least I bet their collars match the cuffs," Tati said, "unlike Bryan! We've seen you in the showers."

"Everyone out there," Bryan said as he pointed at the closed door, "gonna know yours match. But you didn't look very close, then, I don't have cuffs. I like to feel my lovers against my skin."

"Eeewww," Cherise said and it was echoed by others, after a moment she continued, "but, hey, THAT outta the way, got a question."

The laughter quieted, the gathered team, the massage therapists and a few others all looked at her.

"Where's Captain and Coach? Aren't they going to the party with us? They took them, then stuck us in this, ah, very interesting room of beige carpets and beige furniture and beige lights. At least the table and chairs are brown!. And no alcohol ANYWHERE! Colly, you're second senior, what's up?"

Colly stopped pacing and turned to look at their newest and youngest teammate and shook her loose hair back. She was good, if she kept her wits she might be captain material in a few years..

"Dunno... Cherry, nothing's been... normal. No overtime, some sort of 'resolution,' we always get led into the receptions by Captain. Coach usually already there, but Capt has to be here."

The room descended into an uncomfortable silence. Colly had always known she wasn't 'captain material,' in her place Winston would've had them chattering and laughing, she'd seen it when she'd been in Cherry's place and he was simply one of the more senior players. She wasn't yet ready to call her feeling 'love,' like the poets and movies jabbered about. But she wasn't quite sure what else to call it.

Everyone's head turned when the door was pushed open. It was a mayoral usher, in his dark blue, the shirt with the mayor's embroidered crest and slacks, the cloth thin and clinging. If anything, he was slightly below average in height, but his physique was the other side of average. The kind of physique that everyone knew their mayor liked in the people working around her, whether it be a man or a woman. Other than the odd event over the years, she'd never been publicly paired for any length with any one person and rumors swirled about what 'fringe benefits' came to the men and women who worked closely with her.

"We're ready for you," he said, "Colly, Winston said you should lead everyone out."

A buzz ran around the room. Colly had never talked with her teammates about her feelings, had saved that for 'outside' friends. But she knew they, mostly, knew. She didn't hide her broad smile.

"C'mon, worms," she said with a light tone, to snorts and shaken heads, "Tati, let's get through introductions before you bend over in front of Block 12's mayor and tell him to 'get that snake out and bury it!'"

Tati offered only a middle finger but her teammate's expression told Colly she'd flushed her teammate's plan into the open. The woman had made it obvious she was commando, after all.

Not that any of them had much room to talk on that front. Her silver, shimmery dress was tight and deep around her breasts, and the slit along her left leg reached her hip. It was also, in the right light and position, just about transparent. The invitation had made the dress code for the Mayors' Reception clear and everyone had, naturally, obeyed. She'd guided Cherry in the younger woman's preparation; they'd settled on a dark grey miniskirt that offered a full hand width of coverage, but with two-thirds of the front buttons left open it gave appropriate hints. She fussed with the open button on the short jacket that left her nice, shirtless abs exposed. Colly caught her eyes and mouthed 'leave it.' A shy smile and a nod and the girl obeyed her.

"Left," the usher said as he held the door open and Colly led them into the hallway and turned. He followed the last person out of the room and skipped quickly to the lead. Fifty yards and he stopped them at a double doorway, the muted sounds of the shared theme music for the local Blocks could be heard. He looked at his wrist pad. Colly knew where they were, the domed 'royal' reception room, although no one had ever explained the reason for that name. It was a full moon night, would it be cloudy?

"Go straight in on my signal," the usher said, "Winston will be there at the receiving line."

Colly nodded. "Hear that? Follow me straight." Nods and 'uh-huhs.'

The sounds diminished and the usher's wrist beeped. He held up his palm, fingers and thumb splayed, then bent each in turn. Colly took a slow breath. Leading everyone out! She forced her grin into a soft smile. His hand a fist, he pushed the doors open.

"Please welcome Colly Collins and her undefeated Block 6 teammates!"

Colly almost stumbled when she heard her name, she wasn't unfamiliar with five inch heels, but she didn't wear them THAT often. But it was the name, they'd used the name she'd chosen! Spoken by Dagmar Hendry himself, the applause led by Mayors Bartlett and Brenner.

Holy shit, ran through Colly's mind, as she tried not to gawk and swivel her head like an idiot. Her eyes did what they could, the crowd's clothes were colorful and scant, of course, but so were the hair colors. Plenty of locals dyed their hair, but these yellows and reds seemed natural. And, the very common shaved sides was another marker. She led her charges with soft waves to acknowledge the welcome. There were numerous couches and small tables spaced around the large room, but almost everyone stood in a pair of semi circles.

She did turn her head slightly when she saw Coach in the crowd. Next to him was a man with hair that was either dark blond or very light brown. It took her an instant. He was the Block 12 coach.

Then her gaze locked straight ahead.

"Fucking hell," ran through her mind. Captain was there, at the front, next to Bartlett. Right next to Bartlett. If Colly thought her dress was a bit sheer, the mayor's was... almost not there. It was a beautiful green color, fell to just below her calves, and showed off breasts that should be absolutely illegal on a fifty year old woman. And... her crotch! Dark hair cut into a landing strip! Captain's shirt showed off his shoulders, but in the bright light at the front the thin slacks showed...

She'd seen it in the showers. And in her fantasies. But now, everyone could see it.

Bartlett was renowned for her ability to make anyone feel they were the center of attention, but their posture was... shit... Captain was fucking the mayor!

Then he, Winston, he was suddenly Winston, looked at them, but his gaze stayed on Colly for an extra moment. He smiled, his expression showed pride. She hoped her confusion didn't show. She knew he had lovers, but THAT woman?

On Bartlett's other side was Tregar Brenner. His clothes weren't any more opaque than Winston's. Tati will be pleased, Colly thought, and at a guess his cuffs matched his collar, unlike Winston there was no dark shadow visible at the top of his snake.

She had to fight the urge to force Winston's mouth open when he kissed her when she reached him. To wrap her arms and legs around him right here. But he warmly embraced her before he released her to Mayor Bartlett.

"You're looking beautiful tonight, Colly," Bartlett said. The mayor gave a quick but deep kiss and a hug.

"Colly Collins, this is Block 12's mayor, Tregar Brenner, and the other mayors of the Eastern Blocks."

"So good to meet you, Colly, we hope this is only the first meeting," his voice was such a smooth baritone, but not smarmy. He pulled her to him and she welcomed his kiss, her thigh found his. She blinked when they broke the kiss and he handed her off to a lovely, red headed woman about Bartlett's age. She heard 'mayor of Block 13,' but little more.

After they'd passed the line of ten mayors, five from each side of the mountains, Winston met her at the end and led them in a circle where a female usher in a short, dark blue tunic, guided them to stand a few steps from the left side of the line of mayors.

"Where's the other team?" Colly asked. She slid her right arm around his left, and he accepted her touch. She resisted the urge to offer a middle finger behind her back to Gerry's and Tati's snorts behind them. The mayors realigned to switch Brenner with Bartlett, and the Western mayors lined up alongside her, the foreigners now at the end of the line.

"Coming, part of the announcement of whatever today is all about," Winston said, "and no, I haven't been clued in."

She gave her own mild snort. "Okay. Why're the coaches in the crowd?"

"Already did their meetings. Said all this is for 'you players.'"

"Huh, okay. You're fucking Bartlett." It was a statement.

"Now and then," he said. A simple statement in response. He didn't move away from her as he led them into place. She nodded. Well, why shouldn't he? Might be twenty years apart, but not like the mayor wasn't hotter than most women twenty years younger in the Western Blocks. And from what Colly had seen so far, in all Blocks!

"Never made the gossip sites."

"I'm very good at not being seen, I don't want to be seen."

She squeezed his arm. He quickly kissed her head.

The small orchestra started a tune. It was an odd rhythm, quarter notes and seemingly a scale shifted a half tone, but that exhausted Colly's actual knowledge of music theory. She looked at Winston, he shrugged.

"Their theme, I take it," he whispered.

It took a bit, but with some familiarity it seemed catchy enough. But Colly wasn't driven to tap her feet, but she did tighten herself a bit against Winston. It was, she guessed, three minutes or so. Then it was Dagmar Hendry's turn.

"Please welcome Izzy Azarel and her undefeated Block 12 teammates!"

Colly reluctantly released Winston's arm and they joined the applause as a separate set of doors than those they'd used opened. She expected to see that tall, odd woman in the lead. But she wasn't.

A man and a woman, maybe around twenty or so, led the team into the room. The man was thin, but with clear muscle definition, and about the same height as the usher who'd led Block 6 in. He was almost naked, some sort of small garment wrapped around his hips, pink dark enough to almost be red, it hid his cock but not much else. He carried a stick held at a forty-five degree up angle in front of him that was at least a yard long. A bough of some sort of shiny leaves of very dark green, with bright red berries, was suspended from the end of the stick.

"Loincloth," Winston whispered, "only seen them in books."

"The stick?" Colly asked.

"No clue. But the greenery is... familiar."

Like the man, the woman alongside him had soft boots on. That was about it for 'normal.' She had a light pink sash that went between her medium-sized bare breasts and over her shoulder, it met and wrapped around her waist, without covering her pussy or ass, her clearly visible dark blonde pubic hair trimmed short. Her hair was woven with ribbons of the same color. At her left hip was a quiver with the fletched ends of arrows showing. She carried a small recurve bow with one of those arrows notched but not drawn, but instead of an arrow head it had a large, fluffy, pink heart! She had white, feathered wings on her back, held by clear straps around her shoulders. Archery was a popular enough hobby around the blocks, but Colly had never seen arrows like that.

"They're not green lizards," Gerry said softly, "but they are bloody weird!"

Behind and above the heads of that pair was the smiling face of their Captain, her hair no longer in the tight back bun those without close cuts wore when playing to keep flying hair from obscuring eyes and being a target, it was in a loose ponytail that fell slightly to her right side past the shaved side. A massage therapist had clued them in that the color was 'strawberry blonde.' Red and yellow mixed! Her dress was little more than a corset, its pink between the dark and light shades of the pair of pathfinders, with spaghetti straps. Even wearing the tight uniforms of the arena, it'd been obvious her thin hips didn't translate to a lack of breasts, the cups of her dress pushed them up and exposed the tops of large areolas. Each step offered a flash of darker red between her legs. But almost stranger than any of that were the pink-rimmed glasses on her face! Perfect eyesight wasn't universal, but corrective surgery took care of the rare cases that missed the genetic screens or were from injuries.

"Their skin is so much paler, too," Colly whispered, "like their hair, all of them."

"If they lived outside," Winston said, "the UV would do them some damage."

Well, thought Colly, IF they lived outside, as if anyone could live outside. She remembered the dome and glanced up, but the lights were too bright to allow much of a view. Later...

The applause continued as the Block 12 team waved at the crowd as they followed the strange pair of leaders. Colly felt Winston's slight change of posture that echoed hers as that pair veered slightly from the line of mayors and directly toward her and her Captain. A few steps from them, the archer stopped and drew her bow slightly before she let her arrow loose.

Right at Winston. Colly gasped. But he simply caught it as the large heart at its head met his chest in the gap where his shirt exposed his solid flesh. The archer stepped aside and smiled. Colly saw the tag attached to the arrow. A name. Izzy. What?

Winston flipped the arrow and threw it back to the archer. She caught it as her breasts jiggled and she removed the tag before she again held it loosely notched.

The man with the stick and Izzy Azarel strode directly toward Winston. He glanced up when the bough at the end of the stick was placed a hand width above the top of his head.

Then his attention was fully absorbed elsewhere.

Without speaking, Izzy had wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and leaned slightly and put her mouth hard on his. With her heels, she was just a finger's width taller than him. Rather than moving away, he put his arms around her back and with some force squeezed her before it became clear that both mouths were open and the Battle of Blocks 6 and 12 had been rejoined, only with tongues instead of stingers and blockers. The clinch caused her dress to lift and expose the lower halves of her taut ass cheeks, which Winston soon covered with his hands. Her left thigh pushed forward, against the constrained shaft that ran down his right. The contrast of tawny and pale skin was high.

"You fuckin' bit...," Colly cut off her statement when she registered the smiles of the various mayors and other onlookers around the room. Soft whoops and 'get 'er' statements from her teammates. The Block 12 players grinned, they were all in clothes seemingly modeled from the arrow woman and stick man, albeit with a bit more cover. All were in variations of reds and pinks.

Winston's and Izzy's kiss had morphed slightly, the battle raged, although the foes had adopted less strenuous tactics, neither gave ground. She ground her thigh against his cock with enough motion to make clear her action to any observer. He slid his right hand into the cleft between her ass cheeks and slid it down. His left hand traced around her hip and onto her waist, where he forced her to shift as he followed flat flesh until he cupped the partially hidden right breast with his hand. He forced the cloth to shift and her body shivered as he exposed the nipple and pinched. She pushed her left thigh hard and both of them grunted into the other's mouth, but neither gave more ground.

Izzy's torso shivered as Winston worked her breast almost fully from its resting place as he used fingertips to work her darkly contrasting red nipple to what had to be a fully erect size. Her thigh offered apparently expert strokes along his still-hidden erection for another moment before she shifted her body and freed one arm from around his neck. The man continued to hold the stick with the bough above Winston's head and grinned broadly. The winged archer's fingers worked her bowstring as she scanned the nearest bystanders.