Hog in the Ground Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy pushed her free hand between their bodies and into Winston's crotch but their mouths remained attached. She worked the buttons and Colly's expression went angry when the weird woman pulled that magnificent prick free! Colly had, of course, seen it in the locker room, but never had it been angry like this. And she'd never touched it!

Izzy held Winston's neck but shifted her body so she could push the erection under the front of her dress and against her flesh. Winston pinched and pulled harder on her already extended nipple and they rubbed their bodies together. A few players from both teams started a rhythmic clapping, and were joined by increasing numbers.

Izzy suddenly released Winston's neck and pulled her tit free and spun. She bent over and her dress was pulled up to completely expose her muscular buttocks. She threw both arms between her legs and one grabbed his quivering cock. She pushed her body backwards and pulled him forward and her mouth opened as she guided him into her pussy. At what might have been halfway in, he grabbed her hips and she gasped when he slammed himself fully into her.

Colly jumped, but Tati was alongside her, holding her arms.

"Colly," her teammate hissed, "stop. This is a challenge. He has to!"

Colly fought for a moment, the rational part of her brain understood. She turned and glared at the mayors, both Bartlett and Brenner clapped and smiled.

Close up, Colly heard the sounds of flesh on flesh, the wet sound of a pussy being fucked. Winston held nothing back, he slammed hard and Izzy grunted with each deep stroke.

"This... all... you... got..., AAAHHH," she half-shouted as he slammed into her again. He'd snaked one hand around her and had ejected her hand from her crotch.

Colly glanced. The look on Bartlett's face told her that this was a position the mayor had been in. Probably more than once.

It wasn't that Colly hadn't been in the same position. The difference was the mayor had had Winston slamming her. Colly hadn't.

"No wonder you wanna fuck hom so bad," Tati whispered. Colly growled.

Izzy moaned and grunted. Winston's breath was hard and he offered his own grunts as the two Captains fucked each other as hard as they could.

The crowd's sound shifted. This had become... epic. Chants joined the rhythmic clapping. These two had played a full, hard sixty minutes, except for Winston's catch with a minute left, neither had been knocked out nor had subbed. And now, they seemed determined to fuck each other to death.

Both were soaked with sweat. Juice flew on each deep penetration, Izzy's pussy seemed capable of producing gallons and with Winston's great prick filling her, there was no place but their legs and the floor for it go. She put her hand between their bodies, applied fingers to shaft on each long stroke. Both of her tits had come free and bounced as her body was slammed forward and she shoved back in the battle. The crowd murmured and gasped along with them, they'd closed into a circle that was two-thirds complete, the mayors in the open slot.

Izzy's face, her body, had turned redder than her hair. Both had raspy breath and their lungs fought to keep their muscles supplied with oxygen. Suddenly, Winston slammed with the most force he'd yet managed and both of them screamed. Izzy's entire body spasmed and the high heels of her shoes lifted from the floor. Winston's hips, his hamstrings, flexed with power. He pulled back and they both screamed a second time as a flood of goo was flushed out of Izzy's hard-fucked slit. A third time full stroke, a second flood, and both came to a halt with Winston's prick fully buried in his lover's body. She put one hand down and used fingertips to balance against the floor.

"Bravo," a man's voice forced Colly from her fascination, fed by a mixture of anger, lust and confusion, to the room around her. It was that movie-star handsome mayor of Block 12, Tregar Brenner. She heard Tati's throat rumble, that woman was SO obvious sometimes! Her teammate still stood alongside her, but had released her grip on Colly's arms. Colly had lost the ability to do more than just stand there somewhere halfway through the most amazing fuck she'd ever seen.

She looked sideways. Yes, their bitch mayor's expression confirmed she'd been through this treatment. Colly's throat rumbled.

Brenner started to applaud, and after a moment the other mayors followed suit, before the broader audience joined in. Winston and Izzy looked at the mayors and shifted their feet. He pulled back slowly, Colly heard a pop, and watched with stupified amazement as another flood of goo followed Winston's prick from the tall woman's body.

Izzy's skin was as red as her hair, her cheeks redder. She stood straight. She and Winston took slow, deep breaths. Her nipples were hugely distended with her excitement. His exposed prick, still semi-erect, pulsed with his heartbeat

"Well, Izzy, this looks like another draw. You disappoint me," Brenner said.

"I'll break him, Mayor," she said, paused and took a breath, as she glanced at the older man, "got him right where I want him."

Colly grunted and caught an eye flash from the taller woman. She forced herself to not speak and just gave a closed mouth smile, it's on, BITCH. Then, some stray brain cell reminded her of the muscles under that pale, pale skin, and the force she'd had with her throws in the arena. Traitor, Colly mused, as she sent a hit squad after that cowardly neuron.

Izzy bent quickly and kissed the gooey prick. Then she worked it back into his trousers and redid the buttons. The cloth was splotchy from the repeated shots of goo. An usher approached them, she had two bottles of water. The pair took them and both drained them quickly, then handed the empties to the usher.

"If I may, Mayor Bartlett?" Brenner looked at the woman, she nodded.

"Thank you. First off, let me offer a most heartfelt thank you to Mayor Bartlett, and to all of the Western mayors, for the incredible welcome and hospitality we've been shown."

Bartlett led a round of applause.

"Now, you might think us odd, but please be assured, all we have brought is to reconnect us in a small way to our distant forebears. Izzy, if you can take a moment, please explain what you're doing."

Yeah, do that, Colly thought. As soon as Izzy stepped away she slid her arm around Winston's. He pulled her close. She wrinkled her nose, not at his sweat but at the aroma that'd been attached to him.

Izzy gestured and the winged archer and the stick bearer stood on each side of her. She smiled. Instead of putting her exposed breasts back into their cups, she adjusted her dress to cleanly gird them. Her skin had settled but was still flushed.

"Tonight," she said in her smooth contralto, the tiny microphone drone had shifted to hover above her, "is February 14th. On the calendars of the Western and Eastern Blocks, it has always been... simply that. The middle of February, between Hog in the Ground Day and the every fourth year Leap Day."

Colly's mind raced. Her accent was clear, not harsh to hear, but definitely different. But everything else... was too damned normal.

"As do your brave Explorers," she turned and beamed at Winston, "such as the man who so ably led our opposition, ours too have traveled to the wild and dangerous places. We stumbled upon one of the truly lost wastes that was once a city of our distant ancestors. One that wasn't shattered absolutely."

A murmur ran through the crowd. Colly glanced at Winston, he nodded. He'd told them of a few such his teams had found, and teams in the years before, but time and the terrible events had glassed and crushed them to little more than dust. His expression was thoughtful.

"We've found some, enough to believe there's more. We're here to recruit our cousins," she turned and the clear lust on her face when she looked at Winston caused Colly to tighten her grip, "to assist us. There is so little from before the wars and plagues and terrors of... those times. Such is, as we all know, terribly dangerous work. But this is knowledge for all of us. We believe that's why your existence, and ours, was finally revealed to each of us."

A range of murmurs and harsher sounds as her tone had changed for the last sentence. Going outside was not done lightly, and ninety-nine out of a hundred never did so. Winston was part of an admired and respected group, but many also felt they had to be a bit touched as well. Colly had an uneasy feeling as she looked at his expression. But Izzy's speech also touched on an aspect of their lives that, like going outside, most people preferred not to think about.

"But one thing we've found," her bright tone resumed, "February 14th was not simply a day in the middle of the shortest month. No."

She turned again to Winston and gestured and the man lowered the bough to her shoulder level.

"Captain," he nodded, "have you seen this plant in your travels?"

"Yes, Captain," he returned the title, "we know it as 'missing digit,' but no reasons for the odd name. It's mildly toxic, inedible... no real use. We ignore it unless it impinges on equipment or paths."

"According to what we've found," Izzy said, "its real name is 'mistletoe.' It was an important part of February 14th, which the ancients called 'Valentine's Day.' It was, for them, their major annual fertility festival."

That did send the crowd buzzing. Izzy beamed at Winston, then flashed a challenge at Colly. The shorter woman glared.

After a moment, Izzy raised her arm and a wave of silence went through the crowd. She gestured and a man dressed like the stick carrier carried a box to her and set it in front of her. He opened it. She pulled out two more boughs of the 'mistletoe,' both with shiny green leaves and a few red berries, and held them up.

"They would hang these boughs up, and if you stood under one, you had to be kissed by anyone nearby." She flashed a grin as she looked at the stick bearer and at Winston, he snorted and shook his head.

"But you could also carry it around and hold it, or you could even wear it. We've fixed each one with a wire, so you can hook it," she said. She looked along the line of Block 6's players before she fixed on Cherise. She took a couple of steps and curled her finger at the rookie. Cherry looked at Winston, he nodded, and she bit her lower lip and walked toward the tall strawberry blonde.

When they met, Izzy held the mistletoe over Cherry's head with one hand, put her other on the shorter woman's shoulder, bent, and kissed her, slowly and deeply. Cherry's eyes stayed wide for a moment, and her unbuttoned jacket bounced to offer a quick glance of small but perfect breasts. Izzy let her go and stood and looked up and down the woman's body.

"Yes, this will do just fine," she quickly used the wire to attach the mistletoe to the top button on Cherry's skirt. The recipient mouthed a 'what' as Izzy twisted her head to look at her own teammates. Cherry looked down, then at Winston and Colly. They shrugged but Winston smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Izzy looked at the archer and spoke. "Cupid, find one for me."

The crowd murmured slightly as the young woman grinned and pulled the string on her bow as she walked along and faced the Block 12 players. She stopped suddenly and raised the bow, and the arrow's heart struck a solid young man near the back of the line, his hair the color of straw from the old books and movies. He offered a surprised expression.

"Simon, perfect," Izzy said, "get over here."

When he arrived, Izzy quickly tied the second bough to the button that held his tight trousers together. Even without her heels, he'd have been shorter, Colly recalled he was borderline reckless on the court, charging for loose balls. Izzy spoke to him.

"You know what to do," he dropped to his knees and in a flash had his hands under the back of her skirt and his face buried in her crotch. She jumped and yelped.

"Of course, the usual provisos apply," Izzy said, "you're Cherise, right?"

The young woman looked up at her, down at Simon as her mouth moved, then nodded.

"If I've been presumptuous, should he stop? You ARE wearing the mistletoe," Izzy's grin was mischievous. Cherry looked at Colly, who shrugged.

"Should he stop?"

"Cherry, call me Cherry. N... no, he shouldn't..." Cherry said. She shifted her feet and wrapped his head in her hands. Her mouth popped open and her eyes went to slits.

"He must be good at that," Tati said in a soft voice, "but... hmm."

"Just remember, Cherry, he's wearing mistletoe too. Don't forget what that means."

She looked up and smiled at the strange, pale woman. "Block 12 might have good tongues, but I'll show him what a great tongue is!"

Winston laughed. Colly hoped the rookie didn't forget the tips she'd passed on. It wasn't just personal, anymore, it was the Block's pride on the line!

"Let them have their fun," Izzy said as she walked to the box, grabbed another bough, then walked to stand next to the archer, "this is Cupid."

Another murmur. Izzy continued. "The other part of Valentine's Day was matchmaking. And Cupid was the matchmaker. What we found, it was a mythical creature, Cupid would fly around with its bow and arrows and you'd be 'struck in love.'"

She gave Winston another look, and held it. Colly's eyes tightened. Izzy looked across the crowd.

"Enjoy the view, she's a dead woman," Colly said once Izzy had looked away.

"We've sent boxes of mistletoe to the other receptions," Izzy said, "and a Cupid to each. Unfortunately, this is all we could culture in the time we had. We didn't ask you to help as that would've spoiled the surprise! So everyone here will have to share what we have in this box!"

Brenner and Bartlett led a round of applause and laughter.

Tati pushed past Winston and Colly and walked directly to the box and grabbed one of the little boughs, her rush broke the stasis and others moved forward. She turned to walk toward the mayors but stopped with a surprised look when Bartlett made a quick hand gesture before she walked to speak to the younger woman. Izzy walked past them and spoke quietly to her mayor. Colly dashed forward and edged in and grabbed a bough then retreated back to Winston's side. She held it over her head with her right hand and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He smiled. Then he leaned slightly and wrapped his left arm around her back and kissed her. It started with closed mouths, but his lips led both sets to open slowly and his tongue ran across her lips before it found a partner. Tips rotated around each other. After a few moments, Colly pulled back so their lips were barely together, and lowered the bough to the top of the left side of her chest. He broke the kiss with a closed mouth laugh, but pushed the minimal cloth aside and obeyed the mistletoe's instruction and his mouth found her right nipple. Its job done, she wrapped that hand around his neck. Her left hand went to his crotch, hesitated when it felt the wet fabric, but after a moment continued on and she saw a few eyes watch as her hand stroked down the length of his prick, again hidden.

She was aware just enough to hear a yelped moan. She turned her head slightly but used her hand to hold Winston in place. Cherry pulled Simon erect, the young man's mouth with an apparently successful mission. He detoured on the way up to suck on each breast before they kissed. After a few moments, Colly shifted the mistletoe to her other breast and Winston followed. Cherry worked at Simon's crotch and his prick sprang free. It was a good one, not small, not huge, perfect for the rookie, who pulled back, looked down, then at Simon's face and licked her lips. She lowered herself to her knees and set about her task.

Colly pulled Winston up and their mouths met again. She was about to follow Simon and Cherry and move the mistletoe when she heard a firm 'ahem.' They broke the kiss. It was Mayor Bartlett, with Brenner and Izzy next to her. Colly took a deep breath and held it, hoped to keep her expression neutral.

"Winston, Colly, please give me a moment," Bartlett said in a silky voice, "oh, no, Cherry, you keep what you're doing. That's Block 6's pride on the line!"

At the side of the room, large doors opened and buffet tables were wheeled into the room. Colly noticed Tati with an impatient expression as she looked at the little group, seemingly oblivious to anyone else.

"Everyone," Bartlett said, once the microphone drone was in place, "we have food and drink! Please help yourselves when you're ready."

"We've brought some of our specialties," Brenner's voice deeper but no less silky, "and look forward to trying many of yours!"

A round of applause. Bartlett raised her hand and they quieted.

"I'm told there's one more tradition our cousins ferreted out. On small tables around the room are pieces of paper and pencils. If you write your name, you can secretly give it to Cupid and indicate a target. This is called 'be my Valentine.' Cupid will deliver her arrow... and, well, hopefully..."

She looked at Winston, then at Colly. Then she twisted and looked at Izzy Goldfuckeyes! For most in the Blocks, surprises were generally small. Winston's life led him into danger and threat, but for Colly, having a seal spring a leak in the labs was about as extreme as it got. But this strawberry blonde, glasses wearing bitch was totally fucking Colly's life up.

Whatever the hell Bartlett was playing at, Colly did not feel good about it.

Bartlett started to speak but a yelp from Simon stopped her. His hips jerked and Cherry's hands on his ass kept him from going anywhere. He let out a long moan and Cherry worked hard to swallow what must've been a considerable ejaculation. After a half dozen pumps, he wavered. She braced him with an arm around her back and stood up, ran her other forearm across her mouth.

"Yum," she said loudly, "do I win?"

"I'm calling it for Cherry," Winston said, an enthusiastic cheer backed him up. Izzy snorted, but stayed silent.

"I... ah... I demand a rematch," Simon said.

"Round two will be a different format," Bartlett said, "so you two go get drinks. You're only just getting started."

Another round of applause and cheers. The pair bowed and walked arm in arm toward the buffet tables.

"Everyone, feel free to follow them," Bartlett said, "in both ways. Since the big match ended in a draw, we'll decide it by the numbers and strength of orgasms given! We have drones and the computers will analyze body temperature, heart rate, you all know the drill. I know that the Western Blocks won't let our side down!"

"Except that the Eastern Blocks will show what giving orgasms really means," Brenner said. Laughs mixed with cheers and hoots.

"Winston, Colly, a moment please," the mayor's voice wasn't amplified and her tone insisted on obedience.

Changes

Colly kept her arm around Winston's as the mayor led them, along with Brenner and Izzy, somewhat upstream to stand around one of the small, high tables near a wall and away from the buffet tables. A pair of ushers appeared with glasses of red and white wine and a third set a plate of meats, cheeses and crackers on the table. Colly and Winston chose what was Merlot-derived, the others chose the Chardonnay. The lights dimmed, until the room was suffused with a soft glow.

And some sort of point source. Colly looked up.

"Ooh," she said and shuffled, Winston reacted.

"Luna's so beautiful, clear," Colly said.

"About as clear as it gets," Winston said.

"Can even see bits of the old habitations," Bartlett said of reflective lines that extended across the face, with plenty of gaps and breaks, "well, their ruins."

"We're still only seeing it through glass," Izzy said quietly, her accent clearer again, "glasses or screens or masks."