Hog Roast Ch. 03 - Full Service Opera

Story Info
Connor takes Pearl on a road trip, and at the opera too.
7.8k words
4.87
6.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

Massive thanks to NewOldGuy77 for his awesome editing skills!

~~~~~

"Good morning, Pearl." My boss greeted me jovially.

"Good morning, Mr. Flannigan," I replied, my cheeks burning.

Well, at least he couldn't see how red my face was in the dark kitchen, I consoled myself. Then, Connor opened the fridge and light flooded the room.

"Hey Dad," he said, completely unconcerned.

I'd woken up early and poked Connor awake, trying to escape the house without running into his father, my boss. Yeah, that hadn't worked out.

"Working weekend?" My boss asked, laughing.

"Yes," I said, not caring how clearly that wasn't true.

"No," Connor said at the same time.

Ian Flannigan chuckled. "Do you two ever agree?"

"No," I said.

"Yes," Connor said, proving my point.

Ian just shook his head, grinning. At least he wasn't angry, I consoled myself. I was getting used to feeling embarrassed in front of men. It was par for the course now.

"Can I borrow the roadster?" Connor asked his dad.

"Only if you promise to go see a business I'm thinking about buying. It's about a three-hour drive and I'd like someone to go evaluate the location and assets. A surprise visit would be good." Ian turned to look at me, "I'll expect your report on the business case for the acquisition on Wednesday."

"Of course, Mr. Flannigan," I agreed.

There was no other answer. I just barely stopped myself from saying "yes, sir," as my anxiety about being seen as unprofessional made me want to overcompensate. Some bosses might enjoy a certain amount of sycophancy, but Ian wasn't one of them. I was pretty sure he would be irritated if I called him 'sir.'

"Thanks, Dad!" Connor said happily.

"I'll send you an email with the details, Ms. Anderson." My boss said, ironically mimicking my formal tone.

"What kind of business is it?" I asked, fully switching into work mode.

"It's a small manufacturer of after-market automotive accessories, mostly floor mats. I'm interested in integrating them with a branch of a company I acquired last year that makes embroidered patches and a new project I'm working on to provide customized automotive interiors via online shopping.

"I need to know if it makes better financial sense to buy the company and restructure to support this project, or to hire them, or to look for another resource. It's not a high priority, as I have some other things to sort out too, but it's a good research project for a nice summer day." Ian winked at me.

I flushed with embarrassment.

"Enjoy being young while you can, kids!" Ian told us happily as he walked out the kitchen.

Well, that was one less secret to worry about, at least. I turned back to Connor, and he handed me a bottle of some kind of fancy juice that he'd retrieved from the fridge.

"Come on, you'll love the roadster," Connor said as he opened his own juice.

I followed him through the ground floor of the house and into a massive garage. Lined up in front of me was a row of beautiful cars. Right next to the door, and obviously most frequently used, were Ian's Tesla Model S and Livvy's practical Honda Accord.

After those two normal looking vehicles, four beautiful classic cars were parked. I recognized a 60's Ferrari, a 50's Cadillac, and a 70's Mustang. Connor excitedly bounced over to a car that looked like it was built in the 30's.

"This one is my favorite!" He beamed lovingly at the boxy red convertible.

It was so pretty I was afraid to touch it. I just stood in front of it and appreciated the styling. I looked up and down the row of cars and admitted that I had to agree with Connor. This was the best of an impressive bunch.

"It's lovely," I said.

"It's a 1949 MG TC Roadster. With original paint and interior!"

"49?" I asked, surprised, "it looks older."

"Mhm. MG built cars using their same 30's era design until 1955." Connor caressed the hood of the car lovingly as he spoke.

"We can't drive this car for a six-hour round trip!" I objected, "what if we hurt it?"

"Come on, Pearl. A car like this is meant to be driven. What's the point if it just stays shut up in a garage forever? Besides, if you don't drive it the engine will corrode, and this is an original engine! It needs to be cared for with regular use and upkeep. We'll be doing Tessie a favor."

Connor was obviously passionate about this car, and his passion was infectious.

"Tessie?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, when my dad used to talk about his TC, I heard Tessie and named it that. It's a good name for her, and I won't change it." Connor declared.

"Alright. I can't deny Tessie the pleasure of your company," I capitulated.

"Our company," Connor corrected.

Carefully, reverently, I eased open the passenger side door only to be greeted by a steering wheel.

"The steering wheel is on the wrong side!" I exclaimed.

Connor laughed. He held out the keys to me and asked, "Want to drive?"

"No!" I said emphatically and bolted around to the other side of the car.

Before going on our assigned road trip, Connor took me back to my apartment so I could shower and change. I felt a little self-conscious about him seeing my tiny apartment that he could have fit into his bedroom suite at his dad's house.

Connor, for his part, didn't do or say anything to indicate that he disapproved of my apartment. Instead, he happily sat on my couch and started looking for a show to watch while I got ready. He looked so good in my apartment. Handsome and comfortable. I could imagine him belonging there.

I shook my head wryly. Even if we did get that serious, I couldn't expect him to actually want to move in with me. He had his fraternity house, his college degree which would take at least three more years, and a personal suite in his very own mansion.

I glanced at Connor again and he grinned at me. My stomach fluttered as I imagined a future in which I saw him like this every morning.

I took a cool shower, which did nothing to impede my growing arousal. Just having Connor in my apartment was making me horny. Ignoring that inconvenient lust, I dressed in jeans and a blouse. As a short woman with large boobs, all blouses ended up showing a ton of cleavage, and the one I picked today was no exception.

When I walked out of my bedroom, Connor's eyes drifted from the TV to me, and down to my displayed cleavage. Agh, I couldn't stand it. I walked over and straddled his lap, careful not to put my full weight on him, although he was solid enough that he could probably take it.

Connor put one hand on each of my ass cheeks and squeezed. I raised up and kissed him, pressing my breasts into his chest. I held on to his biceps to steady myself, and I ground myself into him.

Connor broke off the kiss gently and groaned, "Pearl, I want to make out with you, really. But I'm a bit worried about Tessie, all alone out there in the dark without her top on. I've been checking on her out the window while you got ready, but can we go get her now please?"

I stared at him in surprise, then guffawed. I was being turned down for a car. And he made it sound like the car was another woman too, with that name. It was just insanely hilarious to me for some reason.

I got off of Connor but was laughing too hard to actually get up and walk out the door. Connor looked at me worriedly, but then he got up and glanced out the window to check on his Tessie. I laughed so hard I cried.

"Alright, let's go." I said when I finally calmed myself enough to stand up and speak.

Connor practically ran to the roadster, obviously relieved to find her in good condition. If he wasn't so adorable about it, I might have been jealous. But also, I kind of loved Tessie too, she was a gorgeous car. Was I in a threesome with a man and his car? The idea set me off into another fit of laughter.

"Are... Are you alright?" Connor asked me as he carefully turned on the roadster and patted the instrument panel lovingly.

"Yeah, fine!" I choked out.

Connor shook his head in confusion and decided to just go ahead and focus on driving. I pulled out my phone and started up Google Maps to get directions. The sun was just rising as we pulled out of the apartment complex.

It was weird to ride as a passenger on the left side of a car. I kept feeling like we were in the middle of the road. But, when I managed to squelch that feeling, it was so much fun. And half of the fun was watching the happiness that Connor exuded as he drove.

In between giving directions and occasionally looking around, I researched custom automotive interiors and the manufacturing of carpeting. I couldn't learn everything about the business in three hours, but I could learn enough to ask the right questions, and hopefully, to look for the right things.

I'd spent the past week just learning about Ian's business style, reviewing his current holdings, and reading up on his upcoming projects. I'd read about the patch making company, but not the customization website he mentioned this morning. It was his typical approach, though, to take several unrelated businesses and combine them into some novel strategy he'd imagined.

I knew that I would have to evaluate the capability of the carpet manufacturer to keep up with the production volumes that Ian was predicting, in addition to their current work. I would need to determine if the current management seemed competent and forward looking or micromanaging and risk-adverse. I had to gauge their ability to expand based on the available work force and space to grow in their area. And, most importantly, I had to put a dollar value on their business.

I had to get all the information I needed to make these initial decisions today, so as much as I wanted to just enjoy the nice drive, I had some research to do. Connor didn't bother me. He had proven to be an excellent assistant in the past week, knowing when to give me time to focus.

We pulled into the parking lot of the manufacturing plant just after 8am. The lot was already full. So, they either ran three shifts, or they started early, I mused. Before going in, I sat in the parking lot and just observed the action around us. People coming and going, what they wore, if they looked happy, sad, or angry, even the cars they drove.

By the time I went in and introduced myself to the receptionist, I was already ninety percent sure of what my recommendations would be for Ian. Now I just had to extract as many hard numbers as I could from whoever was here today.

Four hours later, Connor and I left.

Getting in the car, Connor whistled. "You were amazing!"

I blushed, all my confidence draining away now that we were alone. "Thank you."

"Giorgio told me you were a tough negotiator. He said he'd never seen anyone get the better of Margo in a deal, and you did. I mean, I saw how you handled the frat bros, even when you were naked and... everything. But in there? You completely controlled that whole meeting. I can't believe how much information you got out of them"

"Let's go," I urged Connor to start driving. The last thing I needed was for this group to see me turning red with embarrassment in their parking lot. If Ian took my recommendations, I'd be back here soon for serious negotiations. And while a little underestimation of me was good, too much would have them refusing to work with me.

Connor took the hint and put the roadster in gear, grinding gravel as he pulled out of the lot. Even that detail, the gravel lot told me a lot about their financial situation and business priorities. This was a company that had a lot of room to grow if they dreamed bigger. But they didn't even bother to put in the money to make a good impression on visitors.

"That was so hot," Connor commented, once we were on a paved country road.

I glanced at him, my eyes straying towards the bulge in the crotch of his pants, "Really?" I had never thought of my job as particularly sexy before.

"Yes Ms. Anderson! Seeing those old businessmen completely disarmed and outwitted. How you maneuvered to get exactly the information you wanted, how you left them with the impression that they had won, ready and primed for your next move. Mmmmm..." Connor groaned.

Heat spread through me at his words. I tried to see myself through his eyes, confident and smart. I mean, objectively I knew this was true, but it wasn't something I deeply believed. I was just able to let go of the self-doubt when I got into business mode.

Connor reached down and adjusted his cock, grunting a little as if in pain. I slid closer to him, frustrated that the roadster, unlike a lot of old cars, had a transmission tunnel between the seat cushions that kept me from being able to sit right next to him. But I was close enough to rub my hand over his hard penis and feel its heat.

My nipples hardened I licked my lips. I had a really bad idea, but I couldn't seem to shake off the intense arousal. I carefully unbuttoned and unzipped Connor's pants and pulled his cock out where I could see it in the bright light of day.

Connor had to concentrate on driving, constantly needing to shift gears and make sudden ninety-degree turns as the country road wound through long-ago established property lines. He didn't try to stop me, though, as I lightly ran my hand up and down his hard cock.

I gauged the distance between Connor's lap and the steering wheel. He was tall and sat back a bit from the wheel. Yes, I thought, there is enough space for my head.

I bent over to suck Connor's penis into my mouth. There was a faint smell, as his poor dick had been cooped up in his pants all day, but nothing too bad. Certainly not enough to dampen my arousal.

The angled ridge that divided the seat pressed into my ribs just below my breasts. Inconvenient, but not terribly painful. The wind whipped through the car, a constant reminder that I was doing this in the open air.

Occasionally, I heard the roar of an engine as we passed cars going the opposite direction on the two-lane country road. A couple times it sounded like we might have passed a semi, whose driver would surely have a good view of my head in Connor's lap. The idea excited me.

That's it, I thought. No point in denying it any longer, I was an exhibitionist. And so, it seemed, was Connor.

As I sucked and bobbed my head, Connor would occasionally rub his hand down my back or in my hair. As often as the road permitted this lapse in full attention, I assumed. During one particularly long and straight section of road, he managed to get my shirt pulled up high enough that my boobs hung exposed next to his thigh. He reached down and pinched my nipple through my bra, then he unhooked the clasp of my bra on my back.

His hand moved away as we wound through some turns, then he was back, working my bra and shirt all the way off, until my whole upper body was naked. Leaning down like this, no one could see me. Unless they had a tall vehicle that is. And on this two-lane road, the few cars passing us would be going in the opposite direction and wouldn't likely have time to see much.

Aroused by even this much exposure, I sucked harder and faster. I held Connor's cock with one hand while I worked. The other hand couldn't quite reach his balls. I'd been supporting myself with it, but now another need grew more urgent. I reached down past my stomach fat and managed to push two fingers into my pussy folds, seeking out my clit.

Connor alternated between making tight turns that pressed me into his lap and playing with my hanging boobs. I felt him tense in his thighs and he pinched me hard on the nipple, and then he was coming in my mouth. I worked to swallow everything; I didn't want to damage Tessie by letting her get stained with semen.

Connor's cum had a mild taste. The thick mucus-like texture bothered me a bit, but I suppressed my urge to gag. There was quite a lot of cum, and not a drop got on Tessie.

Once Connor stopped spurting, I sucked his cock a bit longer until he softened, then sat up. The wind tickled my sensitive nipples and they hardened. I continued to rub my clit furiously. Connor left his cock out and reached over to massage my breast.

Suddenly, Connor swung off the road into a gravel pullout next to an electrical station. Dust from the gravel billowed around us. Connor jumped out of the car and was around to my side faster than I thought possible. He opened my door and I quickly unbuckled and slid out the car into his arms, feeling my naked breasts press into his shirt.

Breaking away, I undid my pants and pushed them down. My clit twitched and pulsed with urgent need. Connor turned me around and pressed my chest into the hood of the roadster. The metal was hot on my naked skin. It felt good.

And then Connor thrust his penis, now hard again, into me. I couldn't spread my legs as my bunched-up pants kept my calves together and my shoes kept my pants on. I couldn't move my hands, Connor held them down on the car with his own. I couldn't move my hips as they were pinned between Connor's thrusts and the car.

All I could do was accept the wonderful sensations of the almost painful heat on my naked boobs, the growing sensitivity in my vagina, and the alternating pressure on my pelvis as I was pushed into the car. My cheek was squashed into Tessie's hood, and I watched as a car speeding down the road slowed suddenly as it passed us. I caught a glimpse of a shocked face, and then it was gone.

Connor pumped hard and fast, and showed no signs of slowing. The pressure built inside me. It actually felt like I might have an orgasm just from vaginal stimulation. That rarely happened, and I whimpered as the feeling grew in intensity.

I felt it coming, and then my body shook with the force of my orgasm. My vagina convulsed on Connor's penis and moisture seeped out between us. Connor kept pumping until the last shuddering twinges of my orgasm faded. He thrust three more times, then pressed hard into me and I knew he was cumming too. More fluids spurt out of our joined loins.

We lay like that for a moment. Then Connor pulled out. He went to open Tessie's trunk and came back with a clean shop rag. Connor wiped all our secretions out of my slit before tending to his own cock. I gasped as his hand rubbed over my still swollen clit.

Once clean, I pulled up my underwear and pants. I opened the front seat of the car and looked around but couldn't find my bra and shirt.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked Connor.

Connor looked uncomfortably guilty, "I think they flew out of the car, sorry! It was hard to aim when I was all excited like that and trying to stay on the road too."

I gaped at him, "you lost my clothes? I liked that shirt and bra!" I protested. And besides that, how would we get lunch now. How would we get home?

Connor actually flushed red with embarrassment, "I'll buy you more!"

"That's not the point." I growled.

An old pickup truck passed us slowly, the old man behind the wheel gawking at my large boobs shamelessly. I waved at him and smiled. He glanced up, meeting my eyes, and stepped on the gas.

"So hot," Connor commented helpfully.

"At least it's legal for women to go topless in this state, " I grumbled.

"You can wear my shirt," Connor whipped off his button-up shirt and handed it to me.

I grabbed it without hesitation. Connor was thinner than me, but also much taller. If the material had any give at all, then it would have stretched over my breasts and stomach due to the extra length. The material didn't stretch. I could manage to get my arms through the sleeves, but there was no way it would button over my front.

Giving up, I handed the shirt back to him. Connor took it guiltily. He gripped it in his hands tightly, then threw it in the gravel.

"If you're going topless, so will I," He declared in an attempt at chivalry.

"Oh no you're not. You are going to have to stop at some gas station and buy me a t-shirt. And you'll need your shirt to get in and do it."

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers