Hog Roast Ch. 03 - Full Service Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Number 8," she said, waving a set of opera binoculars, "if I had known it was a full-service opera when I was bidding, I would have certainly increased my spending limit for the pleasure."

Connor put his arm around me protectively, "I'm sorry you were disappointed," he said coolly.

"Well, now that you're a free agent, as it were, I'd be happy to pay directly for your services as an escort, and no need for a pesky middleman." She pressed him.

"I'm afraid you've quite misunderstood. I am not available," Connor stated firmly.

He side-stepped the creepy woman and led me towards the exit.

The lady looked after us and frowned, then sped up to pace us.

"I can certainly offer better compensation than that woman," she pointed at me distastefully. "Both in financial, as well as more, shall we say, physical benefits."

"Miss, will you please not insult my girlfriend," Connor said forcefully, his eyes blazing the same way they had when he'd leapt on Keith.

I tightened my grip on his arm, I didn't think he would hit a woman, but she was being awfully rude.

"Your girlfriend? Then the auction was a scam?" The woman said, her eyes narrowing with anger.

"Certainly not, Miss. But the lady who paid for my time was generous enough to allow me to attend the opera with a companion of my choosing. She simply wanted to donate to the cause."

"Ha! A good Samaritan. Likely story. I'll be having words with the event organizers. You'll certainly never work as an escort again!"

"As I've said, Miss, you're sorely mistaken about me. I wish you luck in your search for a young man."

And then Connor and I pushed outside. He handed his ticket to the valet. In the ensuing brief struggle over which valet would get to retrieve the roadster, the woman disappeared.

"That was awkward," I commented. "Does that sort of thing happen to you often?"

"Do you mean women thinking that they can buy me, or simply women who won't take 'no' for an answer?" Connor asked ruefully.

"Huh." I mused. "If beautiful, rich, women are pursuing you all the time, why not date one of them? Why me?"

Connor smirked, "And why didn't you call me when I gave you my number?"

"Well, I didn't think you really liked me for me, I guess."

"Exactly." Connor nodded.

I considered his point. That woman certainly hadn't been interested in Connor for who he was, just for his body. I supposed that many other women must like him for his money too. It seemed a rather lonely situation. But now he had me, and I was falling in love with him for exactly who he was.