Hog Roast Ch. 04 - Non-Fungible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week proved that, for a nineteen-year-old guy with an obviously healthy libido, Connor had a lot of self-control. It was nearly enough to make me doubt that he even found me attractive, if not for the raging boner that seemed a new constant fixture, and the expressions that flited across his face when I exposed myself to him wantonly. From amusement to anguish, I was pretty sure I was affecting him in some way.

The closest he came to breaking was Friday afternoon when I called him into my office. I was wearing a mid-thigh length pencil skirt and a flowery blouse. I hated wearing skirts to work, but Connor had driven me to it. I'd made an emergency clothes shopping trip Thursday night and found this borderline indecent skirt.

Striking out into new territory, I also bought thigh high hose and a garter belt. When Connor came into my office, I was sitting on my desk with my legs crossed. My thighs were a bit too thick to allow an upper thigh cross. Instead, I crossed my legs right at my knees.

I had tried parading around naked and even did a sexy dance for Connor on Sunday. That hadn't worked. There hadn't been much opportunity to press my suit during the week, but I'd flashed Connor every time we were alone. Since that hadn't worked either, today I was trying for a subtler approach.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson?" Connor said when he entered.

As always, a thrill ran through me when he addressed me formally. I was pretty sure he knew it had that arousing effect on me. Especially with the cocky little grin he used when he said it.

I held a notebook and pen in my hand and prepared to take some notes, "Let's go over the CARpet proposal."

CARpet was the name of the automotive floor coverings manufacturer that we'd visited a couple weeks ago. We'd spent a while putting together a comprehensive buyout plan. There was no real reason to go over the details, but it was the best excuse I had to call Connor into my office.

Connor eyed my legs, his gaze sweeping up from my heels to the hem of skirt, where just a bit of the lacy thigh band showed. Grinning confidently, he sat in a chair and started discussing work.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," Connor replied smugly, clearly intending to turn the tables on who was arousing whom.

My clit came alive at his deferential tone. But really, he needn't have bothered. I had been quivering with arousal all day, planning this, my last-ditch effort.

I had arranged everything before he entered so that the chair he sat in was just a bit away from the desk and off to one side. It meant I had to twist a bit to face him, which exaggerated my curves, attractively, I hoped.

I pretended to take notes for a couple minutes, then "dropped" my pen. I'd tried this a couple times and had it down just right so that the pen fell on the far side of the desk from Connor.

"Oh!" I gasped, feigning surprise.

Connor started to rise, but I jumped off the desk and got in between him and the pen before he could move. I leaned down, bending at the waist, to grab the pen, but "accidentally" knocked it under my desk. Undeterred, I got down on my hands and knees and bent my head low to look under the desk.

Of course, this was exactly like thrusting my ass in Connor's face. It was what I'd done to him the first time I'd seen him. I hoped that, even if he was not a lover of butts, the memory of that first time would shake loose some unbearable arousal.

I grinned as I heard Connor groan. Unrepentant, I bent my chest lower to the ground, pressing my breasts into the floor. This move caused my rear end to rise even higher. I moved my butt back and forth a little as if angling for a better view under the desk.

Connor's large hand slid over one of my ass cheeks and squeezed. I shivered and wetness pulsed from my pussy. Connor ran his hand up under my skirt, feeling my stockings and garter belt as he went. He moaned and I pressed my butt backwards, full of need. He hesitated briefly, then probed my panties with his fingers.

"Oh God, Pearl. You're so wet," Connor said, his voice taut with strain and too aroused to tease anymore with respectful titles.

"Wet for you," I said huskily.

This week of having him so close, of craving him, and not being able to get him, was driving me insane. As proven by my current position, I was hornier than hell.

Connor pushed up my skirt and pulled down my underwear, exposing my ass and the rear half of my pussy. He kissed one butt cheek, then spread them open. The air on my anus felt wonderful, especially knowing he was looking at it. I felt a thumb rub around my wrinkled rim, and then two fingers slid into my vagina.

"Fuck, Pearl!" Connor said as he thrust with his fingers.

"Yes!" I agreed to his proposal, unintended as it may have been.

"Aaggh." Connor made a cry of pain, pulling his hand away from me.

"Aaggh," I echoed as the loss of contact.

"Tomorrow!" Connor said as he ran out of the office, shutting the door behind himself firmly.

I bit my knuckle as my clit throbbed painfully. I could have finished myself off, but I had decided I wouldn't, not unless I could get Connor to give in. At the beginning of the week, I'd been so sure he would. And look where that confidence had left me, laying on the floor of my office with my panties around my knees, and utterly unsatisfied.

By the time I calmed down enough to get up and straighten my clothes, Connor was gone. He'd cut out of work early, just to avoid me. I laughed until I cried and had a very uncomfortable night alone.

The next day, I met Connor at the address Stefan had provided. When Connor saw me walking up to the door, he came over and hugged me.

"Sorry," he mumbled into my hair.

"What for?" I asked, suddenly terrified that we weren't going to be having sex today for some reason I couldn't fathom.

"For abandoning you! In your office yesterday."

"Oh, well," I shrugged, "as long as we can finally have sex today. I mean, we can, right?"

I pulled back and looked up into his face, worriedly.

"Mhm," Connor grinned at me, "I am so ready to give you the best facial."

"Is that what you decided on, then? Not my boobs or pussy?"

"Come on in!" Stefan called from the doorway, interrupting our conversation.

Connor took the opportunity to ignore my question. Heat spread through me as I imagined him spurting his semen over my face. I frowned, considering if he did it that way then my face would be in the gif, wouldn't it? Oh well, there would be time to worry about editing the perfect gif later.

Stefan had converted one of the two bedrooms in his small house into a suspension studio. The walls of the room were covered with dark red padded cloth panels, sound deadening and pretty. The floor was real wood, not engineered panels. And from the ceiling hung a wooden grid that was stained to match the floor.

"Is that strong enough?" I asked, eyeing the hanging support.

"Yeah, it'll hold up to five hundred pounds from each of the anchor points," Stefan assured me.

"Whoa," I commented, "OK." That was certainly more than enough for me! Maybe Stefan liked to tie up lots of normal size girls at a time? Or I considered thoughtfully, maybe he liked larger women? Hell, maybe he was even into suspending himself.

The doorbell buzzed, and Stefan went to answer it, leaving Connor and I alone. I crossed my arms over my chest nervously and walked around the room, examining it. This, then, was going to be the scene of my transition into digital immortality.

"Sorry I'm late," Ted said as he entered the room behind Stefan, both of them carrying a bunch of equipment.

I started tingling with anticipation at being bound naked in front of these three men. Connor, at least, was attracted to me. But I didn't know if Stefan and Ted were, or not. I hoped they were. Not because I wanted to have sex with them, but because it turned me on to imagine that I could arouse them.

"Alright, Pearl. Let's get started," Stefan said. "You can put your clothes in the hall, so they'll be out of any video."

I took a deep breath and stepped out into the hall. Connor ducked out after me, blocking the door and watching me intently.

"You still good with this?" He asked, worried.

I smiled up at him. He really was the best. I knew how much he was looking forward to this, but he'd never press me to do anything I didn't want to do. My chest filled with warmth and love for my young man.

"Hell yeah," I replied and pulled off my clothes.

Connor nodded and started to take off his clothes too.

"Not yet," I said, stopping him.

Connor looked at me from my bare feet up to my naked torso and slowly grinned. I knew he could see how aroused I was at being exposed like this. And, somehow, it was better when I was the only one unclothed. My stomach fluttered as I followed Connor back into the room.

Stefan glanced at me and gestured for me to come to the center of the room where he stood, several coils of rope at the ready. I looked over at Ted, whose eyes swept over my body critically just as he had at his gallery. I felt embarrassed, self-conscious of my exposed fat. But even more than that, I felt aroused at being on display.

My nipples were already as hard as they could get, and my pussy was pulsing and wet. I shivered and wondered if Stefan had turned down the heat in his house just to encourage hard nipples. I suspected it was exactly the sort of thing he would think of, and do.

"So, the first position we're going to do will be for the oral shot," Stefan narrated as he began winding ropes around my body. "I'm going to hang you upside down, legs spread of course. We'll have to film in short increments. Make sure to let me know if you feel uncomfortable."

My whole body tingled as Stefan described how he'd suspend me. There was something about the tone of his voice, too, that spread heat through my belly. I imagined that he spoke huskily, lustfully. I flushed at that thought, and grabbed Connor's hand.

"Will Connor be clothed or naked?" Ted asked as he continued to set up lights and reflectors.

We all turned to look at Connor. He looked really good in his jeans and a button up shirt. Although the jeans were a bit too loose to really show off his erection, I could tell he had one. I remembered Connor at the Stag auction and his ease with public nudity. No, not just ease, he wanted to be nude. Like me, lately at least, he looked for reasons to get naked in front of people.

Not for the first time, and probably not for the last, I wondered why Connor was with me. He was hot, young, rich, and most amazingly, kind. I, on the other hand, was just fat and short and poor. With an effort, I shook off that depressing thought. If I had nothing else, I could have a fucking positive attitude, I figured. Why mope around about getting better than I deserved?

"Naked," I said firmly when it became clear that Connor wasn't going to say it.

Connor flashed a happy smile at me, his eyes gleaming with excitement, and something else. Was it pride?

"Let's get some video with him dressed too," Stefan suggested, with just a slight hint of irritation.

Stefan tied my fore arms together behind my back, twisting my arms gently but firmly. He ran a rope around one breast, then around the back of my neck, then around my other breast, his fingers trailing across my skin. Stefan then threaded the rope under the circle around the first breast then back over and around the rope connecting my breasts a few times to center the rope, which he then ran down to my pelvis. Stefan carefully tied four knots in the rope that lined up with my slit, then pulled the rope up through my butt cheeks and tied it around the top of my hips.

Thank God I'm not on my period, I thought. Wait, why wasn't I on my period?

As Stefan helped me sit down on the floor, I considered this important question. I barely noticed as he tied each of my knees to a long bar, as far apart as they could stretch. When had my last period been? I thought over the last several weeks and came to one shocking conclusion. I'd not had a period since I'd been dating Connor. And we'd been together just over a month now.

Anxiety filled my belly as Stefan began pulling the bar between my legs upward, hanging me upside down. When my shoulders left the ground, the rope around the back of my neck pulled tight and the knots dug into my clit. I gasped with pleasure and forgot all about my recent revelation.

Blood rushed to my head, making me feel faint and lightheaded. Unexpectedly, this increased the feeling of arousal.

"Get some video of her by herself like this," Stefan said, keeping control of the scene. "Pearl, arch your back."

Obedient to Stefan's command, I arched my back. I gasped as this increased the pressure on my throbbing clit, tightening the ropes circling my breasts and hips. As I raised my head up backwards, my hair fell across my face, covering me while Ted circled with his camera.

The pressure in my head grew and grew, increasing along with the pressure in my pussy. I tried to arch my back more, but there was a limit to how hard I could pull, and how long, before I had to relax. Even as orgasm-deprived as I was, I couldn't quite get one out of the knotted rope before Stefan called a break. He put his palms against the back of my head, lifting me towards him. As I swung close to his crotch, I thought I saw a bulge growing there. And then he raised me further until I was looking at the ceiling and the pressure in my head eased.

"Alright, now Connor, you should interact with her," Ted said. "Treat her as if she belongs to you, she's trussed up for your pleasure."

Stefan glanced down into my eyes and pursed his lips. Connor stepped up next to him and moved Stefan away from me. Connor let my head fall slowly, his hands caressing my hair.

Connor reached up from my head and touched my hips lightly. Then, he passed his fingers gently down my body to my breasts. He tweaked both my nipples, then kissed my inner thigh. I jerked, which moved the knots against my clit.

Connor knelt down to bring his mouth down to mine and kissed me deeply.

"I want to pull your head up by your hair," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I answered the implied question.

Connor rose smoothly and wrapped his hand into my hair, then pulled my head back. He managed to lift my whole body backward, creating much more tension on the rope than I'd been able to do on my own. I gasped and twerked my hips.

"Wait!" Ted exclaimed just as I was about to cum.

I froze and Connor let go of my hair. I dangled downward again. The pressure that had been eased as my head had been pulled backwards to above the level of my heart grew again.

"You should have her suck your cock in just that position. It was perfect. I'm not sure if you should be naked for this part yet though. What do you think, Stefan?"

"Yeah, keep your clothes on," Stefan said gruffly.

"Well... Maybe just unbutton your shirt," Ted amended, "Show off the six-pack I know you have under there. Don't cum yet. This won't be a good position for a cum shot," Ted advised.

Connor groaned at this, "I'll try..."

"Think of your parents' fucking," Stefan suggested.

"Not helpful," Connor replied.

I had to agree as an image of Livvy and Ian having sex suddenly popped into my head. They were very attractive people, and energetic too. I bet they had great sex.

Ted laughed at Connor's unexpected response, "Well, figure something out, man. We're making money here. Control yourself."

Connor closed his eyes for a moment, "Got it," he said, grabbing my hair and pulling me back again.

I opened my mouth and latched on to his very firm erection. The rope nestled in my slit was coated with vaginal fluids, making it slide easily as I rubbed myself into the knots as much as I could. Connor pushed me onto his penis slowly. We moaned in pleasurable unison.

"I'm going to arrange her hair, hold still a moment," Stefan said.

I felt him move my hair around so that it covered my eyes but left the lower half of my face uncovered so that Ted could get good video of Connor's cock in my mouth. This was a clever solution to maintaining anonymity that had not occurred to me. I was grateful that Stefan was being so considerate.

I nearly worked myself up to an orgasm, again, when Ted had us stop. I groaned as I was lowered to the ground and Stefan started undoing the ropes.

"That was really nice, Pearl. You did well," Stefan commented, sounding just a bit strained. "The next suspension will be more comfortable and won't need as many adjustments."

I bit my lip and didn't complain about being so close to coming. I wasn't paying for his time, after all. I was supposed to be a model. Stefan began massaging my legs, just as he had done between bondage sessions at the Hog Roast.

"Bondage can block blood flow, so it's best to massage the areas that were under pressure after each scene," Stefan explained.

Connor knelt down and massaged my breasts where the ropes had circled them. He frowned at Stefan as he reached down and massaged my pelvis too. I didn't really think that was necessary, but I wasn't going to complain. It felt great to have both Connor's and Stefan's hands on me.

"Alright, Pearl, stand up." Stefan said as he and Connor helped me to my feet.

Stefan raised my arms over my head and bound my wrists together. I was so short that he could do it easily while I stood in front of him. He lowered a hook from the support frame and slipped my bound wrists over it. Next, Stefan wrapped a separate rope around each of my ankles and ran the rope from each ankle over the far ends of the support.

"Let's do this together to lift her up evenly. Ted, you take this leg. Connor, take the other one. One, two, three, and slowly pull."

My feet were pulled of the ground as Stefan hauled my arms upward. Each of my legs was stretched out from my body, opening my pussy to the room. With no support, my boobs hung loosely over my stomach rolls, which were compressed and obvious in this folded up position.

All three men came around to the front and stared at me. Stefan's expression was inscrutable. I assumed he was assessing my comfort and stability. Ted was analytical and quick, before he went to adjust some of the lighting. My eyes lingered on Connor, whose penis was again hidden in his loose jeans. He eyed me hungrily with unconcealed passion.

Stefan pulled out a scrap of black fabric and used it to cover the top half of my face, from my hairline down to just under my nose. I had to open my mouth to breathe, which I hoped looked sexy and not as if I was a drowned fish.

"That's it. Time for Connor to get naked and have sex." Ted said.

My whole body tingled with anticipation at feeling Connor fill me, finally. But the next sensation I felt wasn't a cock, it was a tongue. Fire burned through my clit at that unexpected sensation. I tensed and strained against the ropes, my clit pulsed and hardened.

It didn't take much licking at all before the week, and the past hour or so, of aroused denial burst into a powerful orgasm. I could feel the cum squirt from me. It felt like a lot. I hoped it had made for a good video.

Moments later, a hard penis slammed into my vagina. The feeling was incredible, and it became even better when I felt Connor's hands cup my breasts from below, his thumbs flicking over each, still very hard, nipple. It occurred to me, that blind folded and bound as I was, any of the men could fuck me. But Connor would never let that happen. He'd defended me the last time I was bound, and I trusted him wholly.

It wasn't long before I felt Connor pull out and then a hot line of liquid slapped into my mouth. Two more came right after, coating my boobs. I gasped and licked the cum from my lips. The salty creamy taste wasn't exactly good, but I enjoyed swallowing it all the same, because it was Connor's.