Hog Roast Ch. 04 - Non-Fungible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive," Ted commented dryly. "Been saving that up all week?"

"It's been Hell," Connor confirmed, looking very satisfied.

After that I was lowered, unbound, massaged, cleaned off, and dressed.

Stefan held one of my hands in his as he said goodbye, "Pearl, I was serious about what I said the last time. You are a wonderful rope model. I would be happy to work with you again any time, for any reason."

I flushed. I hadn't called Stefan about modeling the first time, and still he'd got me to do it. Did he really think I was so good at it? How much business could there be for chunky women bound in ropes anyway?

Connor slid his arm around me and pulled me into this body possessively. I leaned into him gratefully. With Connor next to me, I felt so relaxed. I wondered if Connor might want to do this again. I'd do it if he wanted, I decided.

"Thank you, Stefan," I said politely.

I turned to go, but then a thought occurred to me, "Ted! When those gifs are ready, let me know. I think I can negotiate a better price than he offered. Would you let me talk to your customer?"

Ted frowned at me.

"Pearl's a professional business negotiator," Connor explained.

Ted's expression cleared and he looked intrigued, "Really? Hmm, well then sure. If you can get us more money, why not?"

"Great!" I said happily.

I had an inkling that if the hog roast model herself showed up with signed affidavits from Margo and Stefan to lend validity, the client would happily spend a bit more money.

Connor walked me to my car, keeping his arm around me the whole time.

"Can I go home with you?" He asked me when we got to my car door, "I got a ride here."

"Of course! I hope you know you can come over any time, invited or not," I said.

Connor kissed me. It was a passionate kiss, a claiming kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back enthusiastically.

"Come on, let's go." I grinned and shook my head at him.

This time, I drove. I liked it better when Connor drove, but I felt it was impolite to ask him to do it every time we went somewhere. After a couple blocks of silence, Connor spoke.

"Stefan likes you, you know," he said. "He was into you at the Hog Roast, same as me."

I frowned, "You think?"

"I'm positive. I know the look he was giving you."

"But why? I mean, I don't even really understand why you like me. How many guys could there really be that like a woman like me?"

Now Connor frowned, "What do you mean, like you?"

"You know, fat and short." I shrugged.

"Oh, I thought you meant smart and beautiful and adventurous... I mean, who wouldn't like a woman like you?"

"I'm not beautiful," I objected. "Cute, maybe. Short women aren't beautiful. And especially not fat women."

"Says who?"

"Says the whole world!" I exclaimed. Honestly, why Connor was arguing this point I had no idea. I was fine with not being beautiful. I'd accepted that a long time ago.

"Well, I say you're beautiful. And who cares about the rest of the world?" Connor folded his arms and glared at me.

I glanced at him and burst into a laugh, "Well, I'm pretty lucky you do," I smiled at him.

"You're not lucky! Lots of guys are attracted to you! Like half my fraternity, for example."

My mouth dropped open, "No way." I mean there had been that one guy who clearly flirted at the Stag Auction, but the rest just thought I was amusing.

"Yes way. And Stefan wants you too! He wanted to be the one to fuck you for that NFT thing, I know he wanted to." Connor's voice rose as if he could convince me through simply increasing his volume.

I shook my head, but clearly this wasn't an argument I was going to win, "Ok, fine."

Connor was quiet for a while, but I could tell something was still bothering him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Stefan."

"What about him?"

"He's older than me. Has his own career and house. He's good looking too," Connor groused.

"So?"

"So? So, now that you know he wants you, why wouldn't you want him instead of me?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I'm just a college kid, and your assistant besides. I know you think I'm too young for you. And he does all that rope stuff that you obviously like."

"Are you jealous?" I asked, shocked.

"Maybe."

"Connor, I may not always notice when guys are into me, but believe me, even if I did figure it out, no one's going to tempt me away from you. Sure, Stefan is good looking, and talented and established in his career, but I don't know him. I know you.

"You were the one who beat up Keith. You were the one who put yourself out there to ask me out, twice. You're the one who makes my pussy wet when you smile. You do that, not Stefan, or any other guy. Got it?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

This conversation had my mind in a whirl wind. First of all, I still could barely accept that Connor liked my body, and he expected me to believe a ton of other guys did too? Ridiculous, I shook my head. Connor must be projecting his own image of me onto others. It was sweet, really.

But then, he was actually jealous? He was insecure about my feelings for him? That was a shock. So, he was young, so what? I'd got over that.

"And another thing," I said, "I'm done worrying about your age. You're a grown-up man, and that's that." I nodded firmly.

Silence filled the car again as we were both lost in our own thoughts.

"You know what I liked best today?" Connor asked.

I shook my head.

"I liked making you cum in front of Stefan. He didn't make you orgasm with his rope knots; I did with my tongue." Connor said smugly.

I laughed, "Really? That's what you liked best? What about that upside down blow job?"

"Oh, I had to distract myself then so I wouldn't cum, or else that would have been more fun."

"What did you end up thinking about?" I asked curiously.

"The CARpet buyout plan."

I laughed.

"What was your favorite part?" Connor asked me.

I considered it, "Hmm... I think when you pounded me after you licked me. There's something about the feel of being filled after an orgasm that's just wonderful. And in that position, hanging helpless and completely open to you..."

"I can learn how to tie you up like that," Connor said with determination.

"Or we could just use a sex swing," I suggested.

"Deal," Connor replied with a smirk.