Hog Roast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Margo says Giorgio will come get her in fifteen minutes. She says we should wait in case she needs touch ups after the first and second acts."

Glen nodded. "Sounds good." The two sat on the couch to wait. I expected them to pop out their phones to pass the time, but then I remembered phones weren't allowed today.

I felt incredibly exposed already, standing there naked and made up like a pig.

Four thousand dollars. A new car. It's just four hours.

I repeated the mantra as I waited.

"It's tiiiime!" Giogio sang out as he bustled in.

He buckled a collar around my neck and snapped on a leash. Then, Giorgio pulled me gently out the door and down the hall, stopping just before the curtain.

"Alright darling, on your knees." He said quietly. I hadn't known he had an inside voice.

My heart pounding, I got ready to crawl.

"Sueey!" Giogio called cheerfully as he opened the curtain and led me out into the restaurant.

"I heard that someone ordered a pig?" Giorgio called out to the room.

The question was met with a chorus of hoots and jeers. I couldn't decide if I wanted to look up and see just what was going on or keep my head down and pretend I wasn't here. In the end, my pride won out. I'd promised Margo I'd be an actress for her, and I also didn't want to disappoint Giorgio.

I looked up and saw a mass of eighteen to twenty-something year old college boys. All of them had perfect teeth, skin, and hair. They were uniformly trim in the way of young people who had plenty of time and money to waste on the gym and an unhealthy obsession with their own good looks.

They were dressed in a variety of ridiculous looking costumes that were meant to convey the general impression of Hawaii. And they were all looking at me. Laughing, pointing, making puke faces. And, just like that, something in me clicked on. My hidden pissed-off diva made an appearance.

I struck a pig-like pose and made a high-pitched squealing noise, tilting my head back as far as I could so that my dangling boobs could be easily seen. If I was going to be a pig, I was going to be the best damn pig that there ever had been. I moved forward with as much as a strut as I could manage while crawling on my hands and knees.

"Looks like this pig is ready for the hunt!" One of the boys called out, his voice cutting above the general hubbub.

"Heere piggy! Heere piggy, piggy, piggy." Another voice called. I look in that direction and saw a guy wearing a bright blue Hawaiian shirt and khakis calling me over to a part of the room that was set up to look like a jungle. There were nerf bows and arrows lined up against the wall and a variety of tree and rock like obstacles for me to run around in. There was a fence enclosing the area that made it look like a pigsty.

Giorgio walked me over to the fence and opened the gate. He leaned down and unclipped the leash. Then, flashing me a wink, he slapped my butt lightly and closed the gate behind me.

"Gentleman!" He called, managing to not make the word sound ironic, "please take your weapons and your places.

"Each of you has a bow with suction cup arrows in different colors. At the end of the hunt, the hunter who has scored the most shots can claim his prize!"

This announcement was met with a wild raucous of excitement. And, moments later, the first projectiles started streaming in towards me.

Keeping my character, I squealed and trotted around the enclosure, darting behind obstacles. My tail wagged back and forth violently as I crawled around the place. The restaurant was so cold that I didn't break a sweat, despite the work out.

"Run piggy, run!"

An arrow caught me in the ass, sucking into place. Another landed on my back, and a third on my thigh. While they didn't hurt a lot, the sting was definitely unpleasant. I did my best to avoid getting hit.

"You got her on the ass!" A loud voice roared with laughter.

I scanned the crowd as I crawled around, meeting the eyes of any of the boys who dared to actually look at my face. And that is how I first saw the frat brat who wasn't participating in the game. He held a bow, but his quiver was full, and he wasn't aiming it. He was looking a bit ill, actually.

I frowned. It was one thing for me to feel sorry for myself, but I'd be damned if some rich asshole was going to pity me.

"Eeee!" I squealed and ran, well crawled as fast as I could, right for the spoil sport.

He looked a bit shocked as he met my eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him and looked pointedly at his full quiver as I trotted over in front of him.

Most of the other boys had run out of arrows by now, they had been using them so excitedly. So, I didn't take many extra hits as I preened in front of this one frat boy, daring him to shoot me with his bow.

I spun in a circle in front of him.

"Looks like she wants you, Connor!" One of them called, making it sound like an insult.

Connor looked up at the other boy angrily. He took out an arrow and notched his bow. I turned my butt to him and waited. He couldn't miss the target, it was big, and close, and standing still.

"You can't miss that big ass," someone yelled, echoing my thoughts.

I felt a sting on my ass and shook it a little, then stayed still again and waited.

"You have to use all your arrows before the hunt is over, Connor."

"If you don't hit her at least three times then the hunter with the blue arrows wins." Giorgio announced. "And the winner gets a priizze!" He taunted.

Two more stings landed on my ass and then two more arrows whizzed past my face and landed on the ground next to me.

"Connor wins!" Giorgio shouted.

Giorgio opened the gate and clipped the leash back on. He pulled off any of the arrows that were still stuck and led me out of the pigsty. I looked up and watched as Connor was presented with a large medallion that proclaimed him the 'king of the feast.'

Giorgio handed my leash to him, "The king of the feast gets the piggy! At least until it's time to eat, anyway." He added in an equally loud voice.

Connor looked incredibly uncomfortable holding my leash and his medallion.

"Connor has a piggy!" The frat guys started chanting.

Connor was frozen, obviously having completely no idea what to do now that he had a naked fat girl on a leash. It took all of two minutes for the guys to get tired of making fun of Connor and drift off to where a bunch of traditional college beer games had been set out.

Connor didn't move.

Bored, I squealed a little and crawled around him. I paused and glanced up at him intermittently. He stared at me.

"You don't have to act like a pig, they're all gone now." He said quietly.

It might have been a thoughtful gesture, but I couldn't do this if I wasn't acting like a pig. If I was acting like myself, like Pearl, I'd be humiliated. No, it was safer to be a pig, to embrace the role, the ridicule, and the degradation.

I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head, hoping he'd get the message.

Connor might have been a frat boy with very questionable taste in friends, but he at least seemed to not be stupid or an asshole. He waited a beat, then he nodded, and his shoulders slumped. Slowly, he walked over to the beer games area. I trot / crawled along beside him.

"Oink, oink." A boy snorted, catching sight of me.

"Does the piggy want some beer?" Another called. He grabbed a bowl and sloshed some beer into it, then set the bowl in front of me.

Imagining Glen and Sam's horror at the imminent danger to their make-up work, I stuck my snout in the bowl, gently - I didn't actually want it to fall off - and lapped up some beer. I hate beer, but any alcohol was welcome at the moment.

Next to me, Connor groaned painfully.

"Aww, I think Connor likes his piggy!" A boy said maliciously. "Oh, do you want us to be nice to your ittle wittle piggy wiggy, Connor?"

I glanced up to see Connor's face redden. "Fuck off, Keith." He said through gritted teeth.

Feeling strangely protective of Connor, I 'accidentally' spilled my bowl of beer on Keith's pants.

"Oh, ho hoo!" A chorus of guffaws broke out.

"Looks like the piggy doesn't like you, Keith."

Stefan waded into the ensuing mess of hoots and hollers. "It's time to prepare the meat." He stated.

The boys skittered away from the massive man, feeling a lot less cocky around him than they had around me. Stefan took my leash from Connor and led me over to the fire pit.

Had it already been an hour? Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I could do this. No problem!

"Lay down, face up," Stefan instructed, pointing at a clear spot on the floor next to the fire pit.

The pig tail pushed awkwardly into my butt as I laid down.

"We needed a short model because we didn't have a lot of space for the pit. We cut off about a foot of diameter, going short." Stefan spoke quietly so that the boys who had gathered to watch couldn't hear.

"Arms above your head, stretch out as far as you can."

I stretched. This was a much more attractive position for me than crawling around had been. By the lack of derisive teasing, I guessed that the frat boys had figured that out too. My nipples hardened. I did not look around, but just stared at the ceiling as Stefan laid a massive iron rod on top of me and began binding me to it.

He started with my legs, crossing my calves over the bar. He looped rope around my ankles and my knees, holding me tight to the rod. He skipped over my torso and then secured my arms to the bar, which were stretched out straight.

"Ok, let's put her up," he said.

I looked down and saw the two burly bouncers pick me up like I weighed nothing and put me over the fire pit. My torso sagged a bit, and the ropes dug into my limbs painfully. I grimaced.

Stefan stepped up and began roping up my torso as well. He started with my groin, making sure that the iron rod was settled directly against my pussy. Then he moved slowly up, putting my whole body in close contact with the metal rod using some sort of complex knotting system that I suspected looked artistic.

When he got to my breasts, Stefan ran a rope around each one independently so that they were isolated from my body and jutting out, before he bound my chest to the spit as well. Lastly, he turned my head so that my cheek was against the metal bar and bound it in place as well.

The metal rod was cold against my skin and the way my whole body pressed against it felt incredibly erotic. Especially, with my boobs flopping out wildly.

"Now, we are going to put a fire gel on you, so you don't get burned. If you feel any pain at all, you tell me. I don't give a shit about these pissant boys and their stupid game. You hurt; you speak. Got it?"

I nodded, wide eyed.

I watched as Stefan dipped a basting brush into a big pot and stroked it across my skin. Oh, it felt good. I was, all of a sudden, feeling very much like a woman and very little like a pig. Stefan spread the gel around everywhere he could reach. Then the bouncers spun me, and my pussy was grinding into the rod, my boobs hanging.

Stefan brushed the gel across my ass. I bit my tongue to keep from moaning. Oh, that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it? To get off in front of this big group of guys, while trussed up like a pig on a spit?

Once I was fully covered in gel, Stefan started the fire. It was just a small fire and it warmed me nicely. Then, I started to spin.

Pressure pulsed on and off my clit as round and round I went. With every revolution I caught a glimpse of the frat boys watching me. They really looked hungry too, like they really wanted to eat me.

I looked around and found Connor, the only one among them who looked a bit sane. He, too, had an odd expression on his face, though. I felt much more exposed than I had when I was crawling around. And now I couldn't even move. There was nothing I could do to claim control over my situation.

Around and around, I went. The college boys drank their beers and watched me. Stefan basted me with more gel, keeping my skin gleaming wet and shiny. The warm fire contrasted with the cool restaurant air, making my nipples contract and loosen in cycles.

The pressure on my clit grew and grew. I couldn't stop the orgasm, but I did my best to hide my corresponding shudder and moan. I spun around and met Stefan's eyes. He gave me a satisfied smirk.

Bastard. I thought. He knew this would happen to me.

I blushed, and I was pretty sure it was a full body blush. I was a pretty pink piggy on the fire now, wasn't I?

And I kept spinning. Another orgasm grew and blossomed into reality. And a third.

"Mmmm... Who's hungry for pork?" Someone said, and then the cat calls started again.

"I'm in the mood for bacon."

"Look at that thick haunch, I bet that's nice and juicy."

"I want that breast. You know what they say, breast is best!"

And they laughed and laughed.

I looked for Connor on every rotation. One face in the crowd that wasn't mocking and cruel. But, on some rotation, he was gone, and it was just me, the jeering boys, and Stefan who basted me attentively.

Finally, finally, I stopped turning. Stefan threw something on the fire, and it went out, leaving me cold.

"Time to get cleaned and dressed." Stefan announced.

It took a second before I understood that by dressed, he didn't mean in clothes.

Another hour gone, two thousand dollars. Two hours to go. I reminded myself.

Stefan took a wet towel and removed the remaining gel from my whole body before he untied my torso. The bouncers picked me up and carried me back to the kitchen. There, they put me on top of a plastic covered pillow that was on a giant steel platter on a table. Then, Stefan untied my legs and arms. They lifted the bar off of me. I felt limp and noodle-like now that I was no longer bound.

Stefan ran the wet towel down the front of me that had been covered by the bar, from my cheek down to my pussy. The rough texture of the towel felt sinfully good on my skin. I shivered.

Gently, Stefan massaged my calves and arms, working out the tension. He smiled at me happily as he went about his work, humming a little.

I just accepted it. All my anxiety and tension and nerves had drained away in the face of uncontrollable orgasms.

"Now, there are two ways to hog-tie a woman. Face-up or face-down, basically. Face-down would hide more of your assets, but it's not a position you can maintain for hours. So, we're going to do face up. You'll be more exposed, but comfortable." Stefan told me quietly and he went about tying me into a new position.

First, my wrists were bound to my ankles, then my elbows to my knees, with my arms on the inside of my legs. And that was pretty much it. I couldn't close my legs because my arms were in the way. I was a bit scrunched so that my stomach fat rolled up, but my ass and pussy were wide open and exposed, my little piggy tail sticking out cutely.

My boobs where caught between my arms and smooshed together. They were still each bound with a rope around the base and Stefan grabbed each rope and pulled my boobs free so that they were no longer hidden, but now completely exposed and pressed up into my chin.

I was stuck. At least, as Stefan had promised, it was not uncomfortable. Stefan held up an apple that had a hole drilled through it so that it hung on a length of rope.

"This goes in your mouth now. If you need to stop, your job is to make a peace sign with your hands, can you do that?"

I made a peace sign and nodded.

"Good, now open up!"

The apple went in my mouth, and I bit down on it reflexively. A bit of sweet juice ran down my throat.

"The pig is ready to be dressed." Stefan announced.

Charles appeared and a flurry of activity started as he directed servers where to put food around me. It felt like a mountainous amount of food around me. I couldn't see much from my position, but some of the piles did get high enough that they made it into my field of vision.

Glen and Sam appeared and touched up my make up.

Charles held up a plastic cup with a rounded base in front of my eyes. "I'm going to put this in your vagina, so we can put some food there."

My eyes widened. I shook my head and looked around for Stefan. I caught his eyes and shook my head at him. He raised his eyebrows and gave me a peace sign, questioningly. Next to him, Margo frowned.

I took the meaning and slumped. They were doing this, or I was leaving without my last two grand. I felt my vagina stretch as Charles loaded it up, with whatever.

As a last touch, Charles draped sausages over me artfully and drizzled sauce on my body. He put a couple pieces of artful garnish on me, but not in any place that might have covered anything I wanted covered.

Then, the table was wheeled out into the dining room.

"Gentlemen!" Giorgio announced, "your pig is served."

I could not believe how turned on I felt as the frat boys descended on me, grabbing food off the table, and making crude jokes about my body. They 'accidentally' touched me again and again. On my ass, my thighs, my stomach, and my breasts. When a boy reached out and 'accidentally' tweaked a nipple, one of the bouncers stepped in.

"Hands off the prime meat." He said.

"Oooh! Sorry!" The boy put his hands up dramatically and backed off.

I looked around and caught sight of Connor.

I locked gazes with him and held it. He frowned and said something to Stefan. Stefan shook his head. Connor replied quickly. Stefan made a peace sign, the pointed at me, clearing telling the boy that I could stop this any time I felt like it.

Connor looked at me again and frowned harder. I turned away.

My new plan was to just stare at the ceiling for the rest of the event. I was supposed to be a dead pig, anyhow. The cool air of the restaurant on my exposed boobs and pussy and ass, the feel of being fully stuffed with the pig tail anal plug in my ass and the cup in my vagina, and the apple in my mouth, the helplessness of being bound, it all added up to arousal.

Each time a frat boy grabbed a piece of food and stared at my exposed flesh; I was turned on. I admitted to myself that I was excited by the degradation of it.

For the next two hours, servers refilled the food around me as the boys ate it away. They came in shifts as they played their beer games and card games and generally acted like childish idiots.

After the nipple tweak, most of the boys kept their hands off me.

But there's always one who pushes more, isn't there? Today that was Keith. Maybe he was still pissed about the beer I'd spilled on his pants, who knows? At any rate, Keith suddenly appeared in my line of vision.

"You're nothing but a fat fucking dirty whore. You know we're all disgusted by you, don't you? I bet you're wet right now, wishing we would fuck you in your fat piggy cunt, don't you?

"But a fat pig like you is only good for one thing. You're meat."

And then Keith leaned over the table and grabbed one of my boobs roughly, sticking it in his mouth. He bit down on it, hard. My scream of shock and pain was muffled by the apple that gagged me. My pussy pulsed with wetness as the pain actually turned me on. Well, I was already aroused, and Keith's mistreatment of my breast added to that. Under different circumstances, I'd have just been pissed, but now I was pissed and aroused, which was confusing.

I had only a moment to process all these feelings when I saw movement out of a corner of my eye as the bouncers started towards Keith. But Connor got there first. He tackled his frat brother and punched him several times before the bouncers arrived and broke up the fight.

Keith was escorted out. Connor was given a free beer. His friends, excited by the brief fight, picked him up on their shoulders and carried him around the room, chanting "Connor, Connor."

Connor stared at me worriedly as he rode their shoulders. Yeah, ok, I admitted to myself. Connor was hot and seemed like a pretty damn good guy. His friends were all douchebags though.