Hog Roast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

After that, the party died down quickly. The bouncers wheeled my table back into the kitchen and Stefan unbound me, massaging my arms and legs again. At least Keith hadn't broken the skin on my boog, I would have been worried about STD's if he had. I doubted the asshole practiced safe sex.

It felt wonderful to get the apple out of my mouth and to stretch out my body. I tore the prosthetics off of my face and the pig tail out of my asshole and tossed them on the floor.

"Ohhh." I groaned as I rubbed my nose and ears.

"You are a good model." Stefan told me. "If you want more work, contact me." He pressed a card into my hand.

"Oh," I said. "Um, thanks."

Giorgio hurried over with my dress and handed it to me. "You were magnificent, darling." He gushed.

I slid my dress over my head, feeling odd to be clothed again after so long naked. "Thank you."

Margo appeared, "you were worth every penny," she said as she pressed a check into my hand. "I do believe you were right, those boys will be back, wanting to remember this night. Especially that one, what was his name, Giorgie?"

"Connor." Giorgio said with a wink.

"Right," Margo gave an approving nod.

"Oh good, you're still here." A server burst into our group and handed me a piece of paper.

I frowned and looked at it. It was a note with a number on it, and it was signed, Connor.

"Ooooh, what's that?" Giorgio crooned as he tried to read over my shoulder.

"Nothing." I said as I crushed the note in my hand and turned bright red.

"Does that look like nothing?" Giorgio asked Margo.

"No, that certainly does not," Margo replied.

"It's nothing, it's nothing." I repeated as I clutched my check, Stefan's card, and Connor's number in my hand. I hurried off to the back room where my purse and shoes were, grabbed them, and snuck out the back of the restaurant.

I couldn't take any more eyes on me right then.

I stuffed the papers in my purse, slipped on my sandals, and started walking. My whole body felt out of sorts: sore, aroused, and oddly chafed by my light dress.

Eventually, I ended up at a bus stop and headed home.

Three weeks later I drove my new (used) car to my new job. Everything about that strange adventure at Margo's restaurant was quickly fading into a memory. But I had a $2,000 car and a healthy bank balance for the first time since before the pandemic hit.

I walked into the building and introduced myself to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm Pearl Anderson. Today's my first day."

"Hi Pearl, we've been expecting you! Come on I know the boss wanted to see you right away."

I followed the woman through the open office space. As we walked, I caught sight of a familiar looking face. Could it be? No fucking way. No fucking way was Connor working here.

"Boss, this is Pearl."

"I'm so glad to be here, thank you for the opportunity, sir." I beamed.

"No need for such formalities," the man laughed genially. He looked behind me, "Son, come over here, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Our new acquisitions lead, she's been volunteering at a non-profit this last year after her last company closed at the start of the pandemic and has made some fantastic deals for them. We're lucky to have her."

I felt a tingle of suspicion on the back of my neck. I refused to turn and confirm my fears. But no amount of denial could stop this now.

"Pearl? Let me introduce you to my son, Connor."

I took a deep breath and turned. Maybe he wouldn't recognize me with my clothes on?

No such luck. Connor looked at me and gaped.

"Do you two know each other?" My new boss asked.

"No." I said.

"Yes," Connor said at the same time.

"I mean, yes." I tried to correct myself, wondering how I'd explain just what I was doing undressing for a frat party.

"Sorry, no." Connor tried.

"Hmm, well I leave you two to figure out if you know each other or not, I suppose. Pearl, welcome aboard. Connor is your assistant; he'll show you your office and get you familiar with our procedures."

"Ok, thanks!" I said, trying to sound calm.

"Your office is this way," Connor told me, indicating a direction with his hand, and leading the way.

I followed him to a nice office with its own door. I walked in and Connor shut the door behind us.

"Did uh, did the waiter guy give you my number?" Connor asked.

"Um, yes." I admitted.

"Oh," Connor looked glum. "Ok."

He sighed. "Well, this is your office. I'll send someone from IT to get you set up on your computer and I'll email you the details of the current projects. I'm sure you'd rather not see me."

Connor then promptly let himself out of my new office and walked dejectedly to a desk in the open office space, where he sat and stared at his computer sadly.

Agh, he was so cute. And he was nice. And he was hot. What was wrong with me? So what if he was six or so years younger and a rich frat boy? So what if he clearly worked out and I clearly didn't? He didn't seem to mind that, why should I? I was a confident modern woman, I could date a hot younger man, right?

But he was my assistant now, too. And my boss's son. Did that make him a subordinate I shouldn't sexually harass or was it the other way around because he could get his dad to fire me? I tried to remember if any of my sexual harassment classes had ever covered this situation. No, that was a big fat no.

No class could ever cover this situation I'd got myself in.

I sighed. There was no way I could work here and not be constantly aware of the fact that my assistant had seen me fully naked and trussed up like a roast hog. Maybe, I could dull that memory by creating some new memories where we were both naked?

I pressed the button on my intercom marked 'assistant.'

"Yes, Ms. Anderson." Connor answered politely.

"Please come in." I said.

Connor got up and obediently came into my office.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson?"

"Alright, Connor. If we're going to work together, then I'm going to need to see you naked, too. This can't be a one-way thing."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson." Connor looked down. Then he reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Shit, Connor. Stop that. Not here, not like that. What I mean is, you can take me on a date, or whatever."

Connor looked up hopefully, "Really? I know it's kind of awkward now that your my boss, and I'm your boss's son and all, but yeah, I'd like to take you out on a date."

"Yes, fine. Just, don't tell your dad, OK?"

"Sure Ms. Anderson. Can I call you Pearl?"

"You've seen me naked and wearing a pig snout, with a pig tail shoved up my ass. Yes, Connor, I think you can call me by my first name now."

Connor reddened. "I'm sorry about that Ms... Pearl. My dad wanted me to join his fraternity, but I don't like those guys very much. I don't like that they did that to you."

I blew out a breath.

"Connor, I agreed to it. I won't feel bad about it, so don't you dare apologize for it. Ok?"

Connor nodded, "I thought you were beautiful, and bold. And you just didn't care what they said about you. I really admired that."

I flushed, "thank you."

I had thought Connor just had a misplaced sense of protective duty. It was nice to hear that maybe he liked me for me, and not for something he imagined me to be.

Connor looked up at me and smiled a little, "If you don't mind, I'd like to take you out to dinner at Margo's restaurant. I like going there. I think Giorgio likes me because I always get seated right away. He asked if I would bring you there, and I said I would if you ever called me back."

I looked at him, "Connor, I do believe I will very much enjoy getting to know you."

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers