Hogmanay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to her bed, my stomach turning with a heady mixture of lust, anticipation and nervous apprehension, I lay back as Michelle retrieved the lube from her bedside cabinet, dropping it on the bed beside my knee. She sat astride my waist, her soft thighs against my sides and her dainty balls on my stomach. Massaging my chest she rolled the soft warm cheeks of her beautiful arse on my stiff manhood. "Are you sure about this?" she asked. By way of answer I cupped her full firm breasts in my hand, nipping her nipples between my fingers. She laughed huskily and bent to place a soft, delicate kiss on my lips.

Slowly she moved down my body, her lips kissing my chest and the satin-soft skin of her breasts caressing my torso; then further as her hot breath knotted my stomach and my now-rigid cock was warmed in her cleavage. At last her mouth engulfed my glans and I moaned softly and stroked her thick hair, wavy hair, encouraging her to take me deeper. Then I felt a coldness that I realised, after a moment, was lube at my anus and I stiffened for a moment as Michelle probed a finger inside me. Gently but firmly she worked her finger into and out of my arse and after a few seconds I found I was enjoying the sensations it was producing. All the time her warm, sexy mouth was working its wonders on my shaft. When her finger was joined by a second I felt a jolt of discomfort but it passed quickly. Slowly twisting, turning, inserting her fingers over and over she loosened me up in readiness for her cock. Again, after a few moments I was enjoying the sensations she was producing in my butt.

At last Michelle rose up and stood at the foot of her bed. "Right, my man," she said. "I think you're about ready for me." I went to turn onto all fours as she had done, but she placed her hand on my stomach and shook her head. Then, her hands on my hips, she encouraged me to shuffle down until my arse was at the edge of the bed. Stuffing a pillow beneath my pelvis she lifted and spread my legs. "I want you to look me in the eye when I take your virginity." she said with a wicked grin. Holding my achingly hard cock in one soft, warm hand she directed her own toward my anus with the other. I felt it nudging at my sphincter then, her eyes fixed on mine, with a firm flex of her feminine hips it pushed inside me.

Perhaps I'd been expecting pain. I was, perhaps, a little surprised that the combination of the lube and her stretching me meant that it wasn't even uncomfortable. It just felt strange to have something keeping my anus from closing. Slowly, gently, Michelle eased her rigid cock deeper inside me, filling my rectum and stretching it. I think I sighed as I felt it moving inside me. Then equally slowly she withdrew until only her glans remained inside. A lascivious grin spread across her face and a mischievous glint sparkled in her eyes, then she began to thrust into me with long, slow strokes. Strange sensations swept from my sphincter and the base of my spine and they mingled with those coming from my cock as she stroked it.

After a few minutes of slowly, tenderly almost, working her working her shaft deeper into me, Michelle began to fuck me more urgently. Her smooth, round hips began to undulate and her cock drove into me regularly and with a frequency that began to produce new feelings inside me. After a few minutes I began to feel my sphincter gripping her rhythmically and a knot seemed to be forming somewhere between my stomach and my pelvis. I became aware that my breathing was growing short - I was panting! I had never experienced anything like this: I found myself gripping the sheets as waves of pleasure filled my abdomen. "Now...Uhnn...that's what...Uhnn... I was talking about." said Michelle, her breath growing laboured as she ploughed into me. After a few moments the sensations began to fade but, when Michelle picked up the pace and began to thrust into me more vigorously they began to grow again.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I heard myself gasping as a sequence of intensifying waves of sensation built in my gut. Then I was there. My cock felt as if it was swelling and stretching toward some unknown goal above me and a crescendo of pleasure ripped through me. It felt as if my breathing, my heart, had stopped and that all I knew was a wild cry of joy deep inside me. As it dissipated I opened my eyes and watched Michelle's lovely body, glistening with sweat, her wonderful breasts swaying, framed by my thighs. Then with a cry of happiness, her eyes closed and her head thrown back, she thrust deeper inside me. I felt her cock stretching me just a little more and a strange sensation of warmth inside me as she pumped her seed into my arse.

A few minutes later we were lying under the duvet. "That was amazing." Michelle murmured as I curled my body around her in the dark, my hand cupping one of her firm, ripe breasts, my face buried in her thick, blonde hair and my cock pressed to the cleft between her soft, round buttocks. "Amazing," I echoed as I sank into a carefree sleep.

Next morning I showered and Michelle made me breakfast. Then she drove me out to Corstorphine to pick up my belongings. The landlady of the guest house spotted her sitting in the car when she answered the door and gave me a knowing smile as she invited me in. I imagine I am not the first person to wind up in an unexpected bed at Hogmanay. I paid her for the room, got my stuff then got back into the car andMichelle drove me to Waverley Station. Dropping me off she kissed me, her full feminine lips soft against my own, and her tongue stole cheekily over mine. "So. Maybe same time next year," she whispered.

"Maybe before that," I answered before leaving her to catch my train. And here I am, a few hours later, back in my flat in Penge, responding to a need I felt to get what had happened down on paper - or onto my computer's hard drive. There is a part of me that wants to catch the next train back to Edinburgh and spend more time in Michelle's bed. In every respect but one she is a beautiful, sexy woman and I'm finding myself wondering if that one part really matters. On the other hand, so soon after Rachel, I am not at all sure I am ready for anything to intensely emotional. I think there is a fighting chance that I will be heading North well before Hogmanay comes round again. Either way, here's my advice: if you're going to do New Year, you really have to go to Scotland.

12