Hogshead Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Something smells ripe from over here!' Jenny said, screwing up her face to let him know it smelt bad.

'Yeah, there's definitely cow shit in it,' said Mark, a little bit embarrassed that the double whammy of its feel and smell was starting to turn him on.

'We haven't got all night, what are you waiting for?' Jenny called, from where the grass ended.

Mark took three large clumsy strides into where the mud looked much wetter and almost instantly sank up to his calves and then continued to sink slowly up to the bottom of his knees, a good 18 inches or so. He swayed back and forwards to catch his balance as his feet were now completely stuck in place. Mark paused for a few seconds, realising that he wouldn't be walking any further. He bent over forwards giving Jenny a perfect view of his naked rectum, not deliberately, and held out his left hand in front of him, which he pushed onto the surface of the mud, spreading his fingers out and holding his palm flat to prevent it from sinking in. It kind of worked: it had sunk beneath the surface but not much further past his wrist.

Now he was stable, he lowered his knees slowly into the mud so that he was on all fours. He put out his right hand, as he rocked forward, to break his momentum, which disappeared right up to his elbow. With his weight now spread over his arms, his left arm slowly sank to the same depth as his right, so his chest and face were only 6 inches from the surface of the mud. Up close, he could see bits of grass and a range of browns, from light sloppy brown to almost black, in the thick mud, and a few hints of greens which he assumed to be manure. His thighs pressed directly downwards into the mud with his weight on his knees, so the whole of his lower legs were submerged beneath it, even his heels that faced upwards, and it coated his thighs to just below his privates, that hung only an inch or two above its surface. Although not sure why, Jenny liked the look of his clean skin: it looked very pale in contrast with the sea of dark muck only inches away waiting to envelop it.

Mark took a long deep sniff and shouted to Jenny, 'It's usually got an earthy smell, I can smell it, but I'm mainly getting shit.'

'I thought that was the point, wasn't the farm bit that made it dirtier?' asked Jenny.

Mark rocked himself back up onto haunches pushing his backside into the muck, with a wiggle to help it sink down. It felt sticky and wet as it filled his arse crack and blacketed his balls. And cold, causing Mark to wince a little as he got used to it. With a hefty tug, he pulled each hand free, one at a time, stopping to gaze at how thickly coated they were. They looked like a pair of extra long brown mittens that went all the way down to his elbow. He held his hand up to his nose and drew in its stench. The strong smell of manure and earth intoxicated his senses and he shut his eyes and let out a long breath.

Jenny bit her lip in anticipation at his reaction, and the sight of his cock standing hard, pointing up at his right pectoral. 'So, you're right handed then,' she thought to herself.

Without any need of guidance, his caked hands had found his cock, and quickly fell into a rhythmic pattern of plastering a handful of mud on to it, rubbing it on with almost a flat hand with fingers splayed out coating it in more than an inch of mud, making it slide about and stick against his lathered stomach when he released his hands, and then grasping it again firmly between forefinger and thumb of the other hand, pulling down from tip to balls removing nearly all of the mud to reveal it in all its detail again - Jenny could see the path of his veins on the surface but it was all the same chocolate colour now. Everywhere below his chest had completely turned from pink to dark brown and was thickly coated in the muck, with the odd grass stem sticking out here and there. Mark let out a deep carnal moan, not surprising as rubbing mud into his privates felt absolutely amazing. Virtually all of his senses were now being assaulted. He knew what he was doing was dirty, maybe disgusting to some, but that only added to his excitement.

Jenny found that she was definitely more aroused than disgusted, crossing her legs to grind her pants against her wet vagina as she watched. The point of no return had passed so all that remained now was to fulfil his darkest fantasies, and, to some degree, to show Jenny what an incredible experience it was. Having a beautiful woman enjoying watching him 'do his thing' was a thrill he hadn't experienced before.

Mark slid a few steps forward, on his hands and knees, until his face was a few inches above the deepest, wettest and most churned up part of the mud. Jenny held her breath as he lowered his elbows and slowly pushed his face into the mud about two inches. Everything went dark instantly and he could feel the mud sticking to his forehead, nose and lips. He briefly paused with just his face resting on the surface, to adjust his leverage, and then continued to push his head down harder. Mark could feel the mud sliding up the side of his face and the front of his hair, reaching his ears, which became muffled as they filled with mud, and then completely silent as when his whole head was driven beneath the surface of the mud. He was bent forwards at about a 45 degree angle, so that his upper half of his chest was pushed in, and the advancing mud had stopped at the top of his back. He held his breath, and paused there, feeling unnaturally tranquil and listening to the sound of his own heart beating loudly, in his state of arousal, now his ears were filled and everything else was completely silent.

At first glance, Jenny thought that Mark's body looked odd without a visible head, but the angle of his body suggested that it was buried in the sloppy, shitty filth, which she found surprisingly naughty, despite not being something she'd fantasised about previously. It stank from where she was standing, so she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have your face pushed into it, never mind submerged! It crossed her mind what would she do if he didn't resurface - would she have to wade over and try to pull him out, or, even worse, give him the kiss of life! But she wasn't left to ponder long, as, a few moments later, Mark pulled his head clear of the surface and rocked back onto his haunches. His face was completely featureless, covered beneath a thick coating of mud and cow shit - she couldn't see any evidence of his eyes, but she could make out the tip of his nose, the mud filling in the deeper recesses of his face making it look rounder. Similarly, his hair was completely matted flat to his head and buried under a thick layer of smooth mud - you couldn't see where face started and hair ended, giving the impression that he didn't have any.

Jenny wondered how he could breath, not being able to see his mouth, but saw air bubbles form beneath the tip of nose, where his nostrils were where he had blown his nose clear enough to breath. His mouth then gaped open unnaturally wide to break the surface of the mud and to gasp in extra oxygen. His lips were totally covered with the same brown sludge as the rest of his face, and it streaked his teeth making them look yellow with mud stuck in between them.

Mark held his hands up, they were caked thick glueing his fingers together, and scraped away the mud from his eyes the best he could. They remained defiantly stuck shut but opened after a second attempt after blinking hard. Mark looked at Jenny and beamed. His eyes looked intensely white against the dark mud covering everything including his eye lashes.

'You look so funny,' Jenny laughed, her voice sounding distant.

'You'll have to speak up -,' Mark replied far too loudly, '- mud in my ears.'

Jenny put her finger to her lips and Mark got the message. Virtually his whole body was muddy apart from under his arms, a few small patches on his chest and a large patch on his back, which shone unnaturally white against the dark drown dirt. Mark has a nice tan not that you could see it now.

'You've missed a spot,' Jenny said, pointing it out.

Mark twisted around to see where she was pointing before realising it was his back which he couldn't really see. He scooped up two large handfuls of mud and pushed it onto the top of his chest and then worked it down with his hands. He grabbed more mud and dragged it up the back of each forearm, in turn, and then over the top of his arms and shoulders. He then caked mud up the inside of each arm and rubbed it into his arm pits - a bit like he was having a bath but getting dirtier instead of clean.

Now thick with mud and weighing on his chest and arms, Mark rubbed his arms over his chest, stomach and sides and smoothed the sloppy mix down onto his crotch with his hands. He groaned, not able to suppress how good this felt. He stopped massaging his cock as he hadn't forgotten about his back. He pulled himself up the best he could and lifted one leg at a time to the edge of the churned up mud and then sat down facing away from it. This puzzled Jenny for a second, but all became clear as he rocked back and wiggled his back down into the deepest part of the mud behind him until he had worked himself in so deep that it crept up the side of his face and shoulders. Jenny gave Mark a thumbs up to say job done, completely covered.

Mark's cock was painfully hard and screaming for attention, so he struggled over back into a kneeling position, easier said than done, and laid his belly flat onto the surface of the expanding pool of runny mud and started to grind his cock into the mess beneath him, deliberately resisting the urge to touch it with his hands. He slowly sank deeper with every thrust. It felt devine, and he knew he wasn't far off cumming, so pushed his face under and slid his right hand down his chest and stomach, beneath the mud, before finding his shaft, grasping it firmly and rubbing up and down in long forceful strokes.

Jenny gazed on intently as his muddy bum girated above the surface, still thrusting as if he was fucking the mud, and the movement of his upper arm gave away what was happening beneath the surface. 'Definitely right handed,' she thought.

He opened his mouth as he pulled his face clear, which filled with mud, as he came, and spluttered. 'yes,' and moaned surprisingly loud, mud dribbling from his mouth down his chin, as he felt his penis throbbing and pumping hard into the sludge. This was Mark's way of sharing his climax with Jenny.

He paused for a while, resting on all fours to catch his breath and recover, before rolling over so he was sat in the mud. He scraped mud from his eyes again, blew it out his nose, spat it out of his mouth, and looked over for Jenny. She was still standing in the same spot as before, smiling back at him.

'That was hell of a show you put on there. I thought you'd get a bit muddy, I had absolutely no idea that you'd get this filthy,' she said, sounding a bit muffled as his ears were still full of dirt. Mark stood up and shuck off as much mud as he could, before using his hands to scrape away mud from his face and neck, continuing down his chest, arms and then legs. This took a while, but by the time he had finished, he still looked completely brown, but with a much thinner coating, apart from his back which he couldn't reach, revealing his muscles and evidence of hair around his privates and head.

'God, I came really hard,' Mark said.

'I know,' Jenny responded, 'the whole farm "herd" you! See what I did there, nevermind.'

'I couldn't hear, was I that loud?' asked Mark.

'Yup,' Jenny affirmed. 'There's a hose in the building just through the gate.'

'Right,' Mark said, slowly stepping out of the mud trying hard not to slip over and get covered again.

Jenny led Mark through the gate to what looked like an open shed with no walls but a roof. The floor was concrete and sloped towards a large metal drain that ran down the middle nearly the entire length of the shed.

'Don't worry, you won't block it - it's built for hosing down dirty equipment,' said Jenny, smirking at the thought that Mark would be using it to hose down his dirty equipment too.

Mark found the hosepipe, which thankfully was fitted with a trigger nozzle that Mark completely covered with mud just by picking it up, whilst Jenny found the tap and turned it on.

'It's on,' she called back.

Mark pulled the trigger to give it a quick test blast - it seemed to be quite strong, hopefully enough to wash off the muck and its stench. He turned the hose on himself and started to clean. It felt a little chilly where it had washed away the insulating layer of mud, but this wasn't Mark's first rodeo so he knew to just get on with it. He shut his eyes and screwed up his face as he shot it in his ears.

Lowering the hose, he said, 'I hate that bit, I've probably just washed it further up.' But he could already hear much better again. Jenny turned off the tap, which caught Mark off guard as he was still muddy and stank pretty bad.

'Your fantasies were a lot dirtier than mud if I'm remembering right. You've done the hard bit, getting naked and pleasuring yourself in front of me, so why are you stopping there?' Jenny asked.

Mark looked at her, a little bit taken aback, and a little bit scared to admit the truth, so his voice was quieter than usual when he said, 'But...'

'You need to stop cleaning, there's no point, we're going over to the cowshed,' Jenny said, authoritatively.

The Cowshed

-----------

Mark couldn't really find any words to say, so he didn't speak as they walked across towards a barn, Jenny walking on the stoney path and Mark carefully sticking to the grassy edges, as his feet were bare. It was a large building with a corrugated metal roof at varying stages of rustings, so was a patchwork of silver, greys, browns and orange stripes. The walls were made of concrete blocks to about head height and then more corrugated metal covered the top half of the walls to the roof, giving it a dilapidated feel. They rounded a corner of the building and it was clear that it wasn't a barn as the front was open, apart from railings and a hay strune concrete walkway. A number of cows stood with their heads over the railing chewing on hay, and there were many more inside. The white cows with large patches of black, Mark recognised and associated with milk, but the ones with brown patches he wasn't quite sure what they are used for.

'It stinks of cow!' he said, putting his finger across the button of his nose as if to block it. It smelt like grass cuttings that had been left in a hot wheelie bin for a few months, but much, much worse. The cows stood on a wooden slatted floor with thin gaps between each slat. Mark couldn't tell what they were made from as they were almost completely coated in a thin layer of dung, which was mainly dark brown, with varying hints of green and yellow mixed in, whilst the patches that had dried were a lighter brown with bits of dried grass sticking out at odd angles. It was absolutely everywhere! Mark had been caught off guard by the overpowering smell, it smelt far worse than the mud he'd just been in.

Needing to say something, he asked, 'Why are they standing on slats? Wouldn't a normal floor be more comfortable?'

'They're cows, they poop A LOT!' said Jenny, 'It collects underneath and is scraped to the end by a paddle as there's just too much otherwise.'

Jenny continued to guide Mark to the end of the barn, and gently ran her fingers down his naked bum as they walked, making him shudder. Mark had almost forgotten that he was still completely naked. Jenny said, smiling, 'I'm just touching that now as there's no way I will be in a minute or two.'

A lagoon of dung was set into the floor at the back corner of the shed. It had concrete edges making it look like the world's dirtiest swimming pool - an irony of which hadn't escaped him. It wasn't particularly wide, probably a few meters at most, but was long at 5 to possibly 6 meters. The muck filled the pool from edge to edge and appeared to be much thinner than the mud had been, like a thick liquid with thicker lumps and a thin crust on the surface, that broke easily exposing the lake of dark greeny brown cow poop beneath it.

A little overwhelmed, Mark said, 'This can't be much fun for you?' starting to feel a bit selfish.

'Don't worry about me, hun, I'm having a great time - I've not seen this much naked man flesh in... let's just call it a while.' Jenny said, cheerily.

'So, you'll still find this attractive when it stinks of cow shit?' Mark pressed on, guestering to his body.

'I can't promise anything, but I'm a country girl so I've smelt it all before. Besides, how do you know that I haven't done it myself already? It's a bit presumptuous or sexist, I'll let you take your pick,' she said, with a hint of sarcasm creeping in.

Mark looked at the pool and said, 'I'm not going to drown, am I?'

'You're such a townie! It's not a slurry pit,' Jenny replied, realising it wasn't that stupid a question after all, 'it's only a meter deep if that, I've seen it empty,'

Mark summoned all of his courage and sat down on the edge of the concrete and allowed his feet to break the thin crust and sink beneath the surface, grimacing as they slid in, until he was sitting on the edge with his feet and lower half of his legs submerged. He kicked them out in front of him, one at a time, like a child at a swimming pool. Whilst the action and sound was similar, the look, smell and feel was anything but. His feet were completely coated with a layer of browns and green cow shit, so thin in some places that he could see the light patches of skin shining through the muck, but it looked thicker in other places. Disturbing the surface released more of its pungent smell, filling the air with its stench, so much so that Jenny had to turn away temporarily.

Mark, however, was starting to get used to it and felt his cock stiffen, confirming that, despite how gross it was, it was still turning him on. Mark hutched himself up on his hands, lifting his bum off the side and slowly lowering it over the concrete edge, allowing his legs to sink all the way to the bottom of the pool, holding on to the side just in case it was deeper than he'd been told. It turned out that Jenny hadn't been far wrong about the depth, as Mark had reached the bottom and was standing in the pit submerged about halfway up his thighs. Being sunken, Mark's head was about level with Jenny's crotch.

'Lovely view from here,' he said, winking.

'Don't get any ideas!' she warned.

Mark allowed his knees to completely give way beneath him and fell forward with a splat, totally disappearing beneath the crust with a loud splash. Jenny yelped in surprise, and jumped back to avoid being splattered as manure flew in all directions. To Mark, it felt and sounded like bombing into a swimming pool, the only differences being the crispy film floating on the surface, and that hardly any light made it beneath, so it was cold and pitch black. A few seconds later the surface was broken again by Mark's head reemerging slowly, covered in liquid manure. It looked different from the mud earlier as every hair and feature could still be seen in fine detail, it was more like he'd got an instant dark but patchy tan. Whilst it hadn't found its way into Mark's mouth, it had filled his nose, which he gave a sharp blow with his fingers to clear it the best he could. All he could smell was its pungent stench lining his nostrils, and it wasn't lost on him that he probably smells just as bad.

Disappointingly, it didn't feel as dirty as the mud - the mud had caked and clung to him and felt really good being rubbed in, but, whilst the manure looked and smelt dirty, it didn't feel as pleasant - rubbing it in just revealed his skin beneath rather than feeling smooth and slippery.