Hogshead Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You almost got me!' Jenny called across the pool, 'I thought you'd bottled it.'

Jenny realised that Mark had stopped playing, 'Are you okay, I thought you'd be beating yourself off about now?'

Mark replied, 'Yeah, me too. I love the smell and naughtiness of it, but it just feels wet - it's not slippery or sticky, so it doesn't feel as dirty somehow.'

'Okay, smell good, and by good I mean bad which is good,' she said, confusing herself, 'texture crap, excuse the pun.'

Jenny's expression suddenly dropped like a rock.

'What's up?' asked Mark, concerned.

'I thought I heard someone,' she replied, and stood listening intently.

'Shit!' exclaimed Mark, as he realised that she said someone and not something. Naked and covered in shit isn't how he'd want to bump into anyone to be fair.

'Quickly, hide the best you can!' Jenny instructed, waving her hands downward.

Mark followed her lead, sat back down in the muck and sank to the top of his chest, leaning back and stretching his legs out forwards, so that he floated in the manure with just his head above the surface. He quickly pulled his head backwards under the surface and back out again to ensure that it was sufficiently covered in manure, then lowered his head under again until his ears were submerged and only his nose and mouth were barely above the surface. They were visible but only if you knew where to look.

Jenny turned and started to walk closer to the cows and away from the pool, when a man's voice called out to her, 'Evening Jenny, are you here to check on your cows?' said a broad man with a leathery face.

'Evening, Malcolm. I'm just out clearing my head and wanted to see how my cows are getting on,' Jenny replied. 'It's a bit harsh of them to have you working this late, I'd ask for a pay rise if I were you,' Jenny joked.

'Just getting my coat, I'd left it in the blasted tractor - forget my head if it wasn't screwed on. I need to ask about that pay rise, mind,' he said, giving a wink and a little wave as he walked away.

Jenny laughed and waved, and in no time at all, he had reached the end of the cowshed and disappeared from sight. It was a couple of minutes before Mark felt safe enough to heave himself up onto his feet, completely covered in cowshit again.

'I'm so glad he didn't come back earlier, no idea how I'd explain what was going on,' said Mark, relieved not having been caught and to be glad to be out of the slurry.

'Hose yourself off. I'm pretty sure we won't be getting any further surprise visits,' said Jenny.

Mark climbed out and followed Jenny back around the cleaning shed, runny cow shit dripping off him onto the ground as he walked. Jenny couldn't help looking at his privates, as the slurry had stained all his pubes dark brown, hiding his salt and pepper highlights, and his cock was striped with greens and browns. She had gotten used to the smell, she's never really minded the smell of the countryside. On a different occasion, she might have even stripped off her own clothes and climbed onto that dirty cock and got filthy with him, but not tonight.

'Right, get the worst off, I've one more surprise for you,' Jenny said, getting her bearings.

'I hope it's better than almost being discovered covered in cow shit,' Mark said, sarcastically.

The Pig Stys

------------

Jenny led Mark past the cowshed and across a small yard and through a further gate at the opposite end, the mooing becoming softer.

'It's not far, just the other side of this hedge,' she informed.

'That's a relief, I don't think I've ever been naked for this long!' said Mark, the odd situation not lost on him. But he didn't have long to ponder this as he'd been hit by a stench so foul it literally stopped him in his tracks.

'What, sweet Jesus, is that?' fell out of Mark's mouth.

'Can't you hear them?' Jenny said, surprised. The smell had monopolised his attention, he hadn't stopped to listen.

'Pigs,' he said in reply, after a short pause to listen.

They approached a long single story building made of uneven stone and its corrugated metal roof just covering the rear half of the building, so the front half was out in the open. It was divided into six equally sized pens by stone walls, each with its own gate on the front. Mark peered over the chest high wall and counted three or four large adult pigs in each pen as they walked past each gate in turn.

Jenny laughed, 'you're out of your comfort zone now. The full smell of the countryside's a bit more than you had fantasised?'

'It's not like I haven't smelt pigs before, but I don't remember it being this intense,' said Mark.

They reached the end stall and Mark could see that there weren't any pigs in this one. To his surprise he could also see that the excrement from all of the other stalls, for the past week, had been dumped in it along with lots of thick, churned up mud. The stall wasn't particularly large at about four meters square, but every inch of the floor was covered by mounds of thick black pig shit and mud. Comparing the level of the floor with the other stys, Mark guessed that it had been shovelled in to at least 12 inches deep, and was much deeper still in some places. The surface of the muck had small puddles where the recent rain had collected for the half that wasn't covered by the roof. And the smell - everyone knows that pigs stink, but this was something else, the air was so thick with methane Mark felt a little dizzy. Jenny stood there with her fingers squeezing her nose shut like a child, looking juvenile for it.

'You did this didn't you?' Mark asked.

She didn't answer his question but was grinning from ear to ear, knowing that she had just set him a challenge way beyond his comfort zone. Mark stood quietly eying the filth with a degree of revulsion and a healthy dose of trepidation. Jenny rolled up the sleeves of her blouse, one at a time, and made sure her jeans were safely tucked into her wellingtons. She pulled off her rings and tucked them safely in her purse, before safely pocketing it.

'What are you doing?' Mark asked, in almost a hopeful tone.

'Don't get too excited, I'm not getting messy with you, but I am going to help you this time, as, you know, you look terrified,' Jenny said, 'Come on, follow me,' she said in a comforting voice. She took Mark's hand and led him to the stall gate.

She stepped in carefully and her leg slowly sank all the way to the top of her boot after a good few seconds.

'Looks like these jeans are going straight in the wash when we get back,' she said, not looking too bothered.

Jenny stepped in with the other foot to gain her balance and softly pulled Mark's hand to encourage him in. As he stepped in his foot sank quite slowly - this muck was thick, thicker than the mud earlier. The deeper his foot sank, the thicker it felt. When he stopped sinking, his legs had sunk just below his knee, but unlike the cow manure, it felt that his feet and legs were firmly stuck, it was sticky. He wrestled one foot free with great difficulty, by lifting it straight upward. It was so matted in thick black shit that it was only recognisable by its vague shape. Every move they made released a strong stench of pig shit, which engulfed their senses and took their collective breaths away. Jenny had stopped holding her nose now as it stopped making a difference.

'Sit down,' Jenny said, taking charge.

Mark quite liked being told what to do, so obeyed and felt his bum touch the sticky surface and then sink very slowly too, and had to put his hands out behind him to stop himself toppling over backwards. He grimaced as they disappeared into the filth, inch by inch, eventually past his elbows. He was well and truly stuck now, by his feet, hands and groin, all of which had slowly disappeared beneath the mud and pigshit, and was now caught by its sticky grasp. Jenny fought her way closer, struggling to move her boots through the molasses. When she got there, she stroked her hand down his bare stomach and into the thick muck and onto his penis. Just the look of her hand disappearing into the muck at his groin was more than enough to make him shift his weight to allow his legs to spread wider to let her get a better grip. His face instantly showed how good that felt and he bit his lip softly.

'Hey, not so fast, slow it down mister!' Jenny said, letting go and pulling her hand out. She smelt her hand, 'augh, that's revolting!'

She held her hand under Mark's nose and he stiffed it and said, 'It smells like sh.'

But didn't get to finish the sentence as Janny had rubbed it into his face. He spluttered in surprise, but was ready for the second handful that she rubbed over his closed mouth and over his nose, making him hold his breath until she had finished.

'Are you liking being dominated?', asked Jenny.

'Yes,' he gasped through her hand as she continued to rub the shit into his face. This was what Jenny wanted to hear, sensing that arousal was overtaking his revulsion. She scooped up more handfuls of muck, which completely caked them - it was so thick she could turn her palms to the floor and the shit stayed in hands. And slapped them both onto the top of his hair, the extra weight causing his neck to work harder to support it. She then scraped her hands down either side of his face, filling his ears. This felt like the mud earlier, but 100 times smellier! Once again, all Mark could hear was his own breath wragged with excitement. A third large dollop of shit was roughly deposited on his forehead - he closed his eyes as he knew where this was going. Jenny only left it there a couple of seconds before plastering it down over his eyes, nose and mouth. For a split second Mark thought that he couldn't breath, but one of his nostrils had cleared and he was able to part his lips enough to breath through his mouth.

He lay there blind and deaf. Jenny wasted no time, rubbing handful after handful over Mark's chest and shoulders, and then covering every inch of him. Mark had confided his dirtiest secrets, and it was clear that Jenny wasn't holding anything back. She scraped as much away from his ears as she could, but they were still full of black muck, so that she could speak to him.

'I'm going to push it into every orifice now, are you ready?' Jenny said. Mark couldn't see her, a thick layer of shit was still gluing his eyes shut. He had tried to open them but found his eyelids wouldn't budge, but he said resolutely 'yes' out into the darkness.

The next thing he felt was Jenny pulling his arms from behind him so he was no longer supported, making him sink backward into the muck. Then he felt Jenny's hand give his penis another quick tug under the mire before sliding down past his balls. He felt her finger find the opening of his anus and then it was pushed in, all the way up to her knuckle. This felt great at the best of times, but coupled with being dominated in a pool of filthy shit, it felt absolutely incredible. Jenny toyed with his anus for a while pulling her finger almost out and then trusting it back in accompanied by a thick layer of sticky shit making it feel much wider than it actually is. He felt Jenny pull her finger out and wondered where her next target would be. He then felt a large amount of shit pushed up against both sides of his head. She then rubbed it vigorously into both sides of his face and ears. He was now effectively blind and deaf again, so all he could do was wait to feel where the next handful of pigshit was going to be rubbed.

He didn't have to wait long as he felt a large amount of shit deposited on his chin and felt Jenny firmly push it up his face covering his mouth and filling his nostrils. She rubbed it up three times to make sure that she'd pushed it right up his nose. Mark tried to breath through his nose but it was completely blocked, and blowing it clear had no effect. so he had to open his mouth wide and gasp in precious breath, knowing all too well which orifice had been left to last.

He lay there in anticipation and then felt sticky muck touch his lips and then his tongue. It tasted bitter and rank. It continued to be pushed in and shuck to the roof of his mouth, making him want to gag, and pushed out his cheeks. Jenny wasn't holding back and was pushing more shit into his mouth than he had space for. He gasped a breath through the shit before it completely filled his mouth. At this point he knew that every inch that could be reached, outside and in, from his teeth to his anus, was now plastered in thick, stinking, dark brown, pigshit, and it was not possible to get any dirtier. Jenny pushed her fingers into his mouth like she had done with his anus, making him gag as it touched his throat, but a gap had opened through the middle and he caught his breath through the filth.

He couldn't contain it anymore; his own caked hand found his penis and rubbed it hard. He gurgled and moaned through the shit in his mouth. He was starting to have the dirtiest, smelliest climax of his life, and his cock was so hard he thought it was going to break. He spat out the muck from his mouth and screamed with relief through shit stained teeth as he began to cum. His legs were pushed out straight as far as they could go and his leg muscles were so hard that even Jenny was surprised.

A small pool of spunk had formed just beyond the tip of his penis, which looked brilliant white against the sea of dark browns and blacks. Mark lay there panting, more than happy to be lay in the filth. After a minute, he fought his way onto his knees and lifted his upper body out of the pit, which felt twice its normal body weight. He scraped shit from his eyes, nose and ears the best he could. It took him a while to open his eyes as they were still pretty sticky, but when he did he looked for Jenny again. She was standing in front of him, a thick layer of shit all the way up her arms, and her jeans were brown and caked with shit all up her legs, bottom and crotch. She'd made an appalling job of keeping clean.

'I love how hard you came. I don't ever remember anyone ever being that excited before,' she said, 'was it as good as you'd imagined?'

Mark replied, 'I can't believe you did that, I'm not complaining. It was better.'

'Well, we'll see what you say tomorrow,' she said.

'Why?, asked Mark, intrigued.

'You're going to do it all again - mud, cow and pig shit. But you'll have the wellies on and I'll be the one naked being dominated,' she said, leaving Mark in no doubt that she meant every word.

'Anyway that's tomorrow, we need to get you cleaned up and in the bath. You're going to stink of pig shit for weeks, which'll be a nice reminder for you, but not for your work colleagues!'

Mark was speechless. All he could do is sit there naked, plastered from head to toe in utter filth, in awe of Jenny. And Jenny had secretly enjoyed it almost as much as he did, to both of their surprise.