Höhepunkt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris knelt down in front of Heather. She saw up to her, saw the lead swaying that tugged still hard on her nipple clamps. She saw a piece of her panty peeping out between her lips. Her eyes met. Chris could not understand what made Heather to go along with it. Just telling the safe word would end everything right now.

It reminded Chris about the torture and of martyrs. Yield and it ends. But Heather would not yield, as it seems. This woman, she knelt in front of, this woman was hard and durable and refused to break ever, as Chris judged her. She thought why. Why — this word rolled around her head like a marble, and she made up her mind to find out, if she got a chance.

Chris hugged Heather and fondled her butt cheeks while she kissed her tummy and licked around her belly button. She filled Heather with tenderness which carried a note of lament with it. Slowly her kisses went further down on her, and she reached Heather's mound.

She kissed her and let her tongue explore the sloppiness between Heather's pussy lips. Chris ministrations were accepted by approving moan which sounded through Heather's nose. Enough approval for Chris to take the vibrator again and let it hum. She let the vibrating tip walk along the hemlines of her lips, looking up to the strained face above her.

She could see Heather's eyes closing, as she eventually slid the vibrator slowly inside the moist tightness of her minge. Heather's waist rolled slightly, and she moaned again while Chris started to fuck her pussy slowly and a little deeper with each push. Heather's moans and the humming of the vibrator where the only sounds for a while.

The whizz was too short to give a warning. With a bursting slap the riding crop bit deep into Heather's back again. Her eyes opened and stared down to Chris. Their glances met and the glow in Heather's eyes made Chris fuck her faster.

Same time Lieke made use of the bright canvas in front of her and decorated it with her own kind of brushwork. She added her style to the work of her predecessors and aimed for her back and her butt with great devotion.

"Take care," Lieke advised Chris, "you will make her get off too soon this way. You should slap this slutty cunt! Perhaps you could use your belt on her?"

Chris ended the toying with the vibrator and took the belt from her jeans, folding it in half and building a leash out of it. She took one of Heather's legs and dragged it up to open up her crotch while she gave her a first frail slap against her mound.

Chris noticed no certain reaction on her doing, so she slapped another time, harder. This slap made Heather bite down on her panty. Chris continued with the same amount of force and once more her belt hit the swollen pussy of the American. It bit her pussy lips, her clit, the soft inner thighs and left reddish trails on the skin it bit into.

At the same time Lieke went on to paint on Heather's back. The pain inflicted blended with the arousal of the treatment caused Heather. On her forehead appeared tiny drops of sweat as well as on the deep cleavage between her breasts, which nipples were still in the iron grip of the clamps and tugged down by the lead weight.

Heather embraced the pain as it lowered the much bigger torture that was so deeply hidden inside her and that she would barely ever disclose someone. But she took each hit on her back, each bite on her pussy and the piercing pain the clamps inflicted on her nipples with almost superhuman equability.

Only the sweat drops on her forehead became bigger and more numerous. And her moans became louder and more and more intermixed with cries as the crop left red lines on her back. But it does not even come to Heather's mind to spit the panty out and to make use of the safe word which would stop her ordeal instantly.

Lieke followed her inspiration and left her sign deep in Heather's skin. She could barely remember someone else so durable, and she began to feel. She esteemed Heather more with each stroke that let her butt cheeks quake, with each stroke that left a red line on her back. But moreover each slap send a little jolt to her groins. Lieke was turned on: eventually she felt her own panty almost same drenched in arousal as the one she fed to Heather had been.

She decided to give Heather a break and to care for her own need foremost. She craned her head and licked along Heather's neck up to her ear. "This art on you is so pure, so divine. So beautiful," Lieke whispered low, "that I must admit it arouses me severely. I know you enjoy Chris' attention but I wonder if you would mind, if I would hijack her for a while? I have an itch to scratch and I need assistance."

Lieke kissed Heather's ear and continued with a chuckle: "Oh, too bad.I nearly forgot, you can't answer right now. But you know what? I'd anyway give a fuck about your opinion."

She stepped back and gave Heather a nice goodbye across her back. Then she went up to Chris and laid her hand under her chin, moving her face toward her. She looked at the young girl and her glance was sparkling with desire. "If you ain't too busy right now, hun — would you mind if I kiss you?"

Chris did not get a chance to answer. Lieke's mouth was already about to swallow hers. Her pout was embedded between Lieke's lips as she forcefully sucked her and gave her a sloppy kiss. She departed with an audible smack but just to come right back and dart her tongue deep into Chris' mouth, aiming directly for her tonsils.

Chris could not resist her sudden ambush. She opened her mouth willingly and let Lieke explore her to the fullest. She let the belt which had been used on Heather's pussy slip and embraced Lieke. She needed a hold as the fierce, needing kiss let her knees become weak. Lieke's kiss did reveal too obviously that she was horny as fuck and her heat set Chris in flames too.

Lieke let the kiss continue and did not care at all about Heather still hanging from the bar. She unbuttoned Chris' jeans and pulled her zipper down. Right after her hand slid behind her waistband and between the cloth and Chris' warm and silky skin until she could cup and squeeze one of her butt cheeks. Lieke met no objections. Moreover, she felt Chris' hand in her nape, dragging her deeper into the torrid kiss.

Heather's mound was still burning from Chris' slaps, but the view in front of her let arousal blend into the pain. Even the piercing burn from her back could not prevent her from becoming turned on. The passionate and wanting kiss the two women in front of her shared was horny as fuck. She could see how their tongues made out with each other like crazy. She saw Chris firm butt as Lieke pulled her jeans down all together with her panty. Her firm round cheeks with the tiny little dimples right above on same height as her hipbones. This cute German girl had a hell of an ass.

And she was not shy. Heather witnessed how she ragged the cloth down from Lieke. They were both keen on getting the other one naked. Boots, shoes, panties, jeans, dress went down on the floor until both women were naked right in front of her. It was hard to bear to watch them while being leashed on the bar.

But knowing about Heather's situation made Lieke only more horny. She ripped the top from Chris body and feasted on her boobs. They were not very big, barely a hand full, but firm like peaches, and they looked as delicious. They were almost perfectly round was crowned by tiny crisp nipples which were only slightly darker than her bright tanned skin, with a more red color. And they stood rock hard. Heather moaned low as she saw them. They were boobs of the kind you would die to go down on.

Lieke did without hesitation. She lowered her head and let her tongue-piercing run around Chris' nipple. The young girl cooed excitedly and cupped Lieke's breast, what was no difficult task, as they were rather little. Most of them seemed to be areola crowned by a crispy bud. They reminded a bit about a hedgehog's nose.

But Chris was attracted by the silver rings that were shot through Lieke's nipples. While her boobs were licked and sucked and squeezed in turns, she thumbed the opposing buds and tweaked them, tugging softly on their rings.

Heather could see how the mutual ministrations of the two women aroused them more and more. She heard their breath becoming more ragged and intermixed with excited moans. Not long and Heather saw how Lieke slid one hand between her thighs and the movement of the hand made her suppose, that Lieke was fucking herself with her fingers. But not for long. Eventually Lieke painted Chris' lips with them. Her fingers were glossy from her pussy juice and Chris was not shy to lick them.

"Aw, you like it, hm?" Lieke asked and Chris nodded slightly, still running her tongue tip over the fingers in front of her cute face. "If you like it that much, honey. I think I would not mind if you go down directly to the source." Saying that, Lieke moved backwards until she touched one commode with her butt and sat right down on it.

Chris knelt down and her head vanished between Lieke's thighs. She found the clit piercing on Lieke's clean shaved pussy and her lips began to play with it, tenderly at first. Her tongue fooled around, slipping over Lieke's aroused and wet flesh. Her tongue plowed deep between her pussy lips and not much later it darted deep into Lieke's tight heat.

Heather could hear the slurping sounds as Chris sucked and licked and tongue fucked Lieke's pussy, who was obviously enjoying what Chris did to her. She looked to Heather with a broad and enjoying smile. Their looks interlocked and Like did not hide how much she liked the dominance of her position, the envy of the American who was still hanging, attached to the bar and Chris lips, tongue and teeth which played rompily with her needing pussy.

"Oh yes, you do it well," Lieke cheered up Chris, "go on, make me cum. Yes, oh yes, right so. You will be rewarded, I promise." Lieke grinned wickedly, well aware of Heather watching the scene. Looking at Chris who was feasting on the oozing minge that lured her.

Chris darted two fingers into the soaking snatch and started to fuck Lieke fiercely while her tongue whirled around her clit, crossed it, lips sucked it hard. She build the orgasm up ever faster. Lieke's eyes widened and her tights began to tremble slightly. She threw her head in the neck and moaned against the ceiling like a wolf would howl to the moon.

Lieke ground her pussy against Chris as the waves of her orgasm flashed her away. For a moment Heather vanished from her percipience. Only the hot surge romping through her body was still existing and made her shout and howl.

Chris noticed that she had pushed Lieke over the edge and fucked her with her fingers ever faster. Like a piston her fingers thrusted deep into the gargling heat of Lieke's innermost while she sucked and slurped the pierced clit of the redhead eager not to waste a single drop of her foaming arousal.

I was not before Lieke's squirming and tensed body slowly relaxed, that Chris eased up on her. Lieke fondled her hair, and Chris kissed her pussy good bye. Lieke slipped from the commode and pulled Chris up. As they both stood again, close together Lieke kissed Chris fiercely and tasted her own arousal in the depth of her kiss.

"Fucking hell," she moaned after she broke the kiss, "you really know how to eat pussy!" Lieke looked to Heather again, reminding about her. A smile of triumph graced her lips, which were glossy from the sloppy kiss.

"We should not completely forget about our guest from the other side of the Atlantic, right? This would be considered impolite." She separated from Chris and went towards Heather. She led one hand explore Heather's pussy and found it soaking wet as the recent performance left her not untouched.

"I promised Chris a reward for her ministrations," she explained Heather, "and this is why I come back to you, slut. If you please her well, I may be generous and allow yourself some relief. If not, well..." She took her hand back and grabbed around Heather's lower jaw, that her fingers pressed hard into Heather's cheeks, "... you already know, don't you?"

Heather nodded.

Lieke padded her cheeks obviously satisfied with Heather's agreement and grinned cheesily. She pulled the panty out of Heather's mouth and threw it heedlessly away.

She motioned Chris to help her and together they took the bar from the chains, which held it on the ceiling. Still leashed to the bar, Heather could now be moved around. Her arms were hyper extended for so long pained, but she let not slip a single groan. With the bar hanging on her wrists in front of her body she stood there.

Lieke was indeed generous and took her nipple clamps away. Just to suck Heather's nipples in turns. She sucked them hard, well knowing that this treatment was not only arousing but put a good amount of torture on the strained flesh. Heather gritted her teeth, somewhere in the middle between pleasure and pain.

It took Lieke not long to feel the need for more intense activities. She briefly motioned Chris to sit down on a low leather pillow, the round kind that is commonly used in Arabic countries. While Chris took her place there Lieke tugged Heather on her knees right in front of the young girl.

Chris had the bar right in front of her feet as she arched down and took Heather's face into her palms. She raised Heather's head and kissed her. Heather could still taste the tangy aroma from Lieke's pussy on her lips as Chris tongue brushed her lips. Chris was a foil to Lieke as her hand felt warm and tender and her kiss was soothing and sweet. It was passionate and it did not at all taste like the aggressive kisses of Lieke.

Heather looked down as Chris opened her legs far apart and offered her an unhindered view to her mound. She wore a trimmed triangle on the upper part while her pussy itself was cleanly shaved. Her pussy lips were rose-coloured and covered by a glossy film caused by Chris' arousal. It was an inviting view and her female scent was not less alluring her. Chris did not need to push as Heather went down on her willingly.

Chris hand roamed through Heather's hair as she felt the first probing contact of her lips and tongue on her mound. Carefully Heather's tongue slid along the tight crack between her inner labia causing Chris to moan slightly. Heather mixed tiny circles of her tongue tip into her up and down strokes and her ministrations were seemingly accepted with great approval. With each stroke she went the fraction of an inch deeper between the soft tissue, aiming for more of the delicious liquids Chris' pussy began oozing more and more copiously.

Lieke observed the performance from the commode where she got herself the equipment, she considered useful for the things she had planned to come next. As she returned to the two women she wore a strap on tightened to her waist and the riding crop in one hand and a butt plug in the other. She returned to them and watched a while. Chris fondled Heather's hair and was obviously very pleased with her effort. Her breath was audible and strained as Heather's went down on her with increasing determination.

"Am I right? This slut does well on you?" Lieke felt like assuring herself.

Chris knew quite well what a denial would cause for Heather as the whip bounced in Lieke's hand and the red striae on her back proved that Lieke was not shy using it. Even if Heather had been less skilled than she was, she would approve it.

"Oh my goodness, she does well. Oh my, she really knows how to kiss a pussy, I promise you," Chris moaned and rolled her eyes. Slowly she sank her body back until her shoulder blades touched the floor. Her hips were still resting on the narrow seat causing her body to arch. Her tummy was tightened and her breast were flattened against her chest, crowned by her puckered rock hardened buds pointing at the ceiling.

Heather raised her head for a have a short glimpse along Chris' stretched body. She admired her cute belly button and the flattened hills of her boobs. Her body was wiry and in good shape. This German girl was really attractive and it would not need much effort making Heather go down on her again. Heather did enjoy feasting on her. To feel her firm thighs against her cheeks and to taste her arousal.

Heather was just about to lower her head again as the crop bit her back again without warning. "Who told you you're allowed to stop?" Lieke hissed.

The piercing pain hitting Heather without warning caused her to howl shortly, but she obeyed immediately and returned to Chris minge. Heather run her tongue tip devotionally around Chris' clit, sucked her lips and feasted on her with all the knowledge of an experienced woman.

"Shit, this is good. This is so damned good," Chris panted.

"It had better be," Lieke advised and knelt down behind Heather. She grabbed one of her butt cheeks and spread it apart to have unhindered access to her cleavage. "As you do so well, slut," she addressed Heather, "I allow you some excitement. But don't dare to ease up on her. If she does not shout out loud while she cums, you'll regret it."

Saying that, she lubed the butt plug between Heather's pussy lips. As she was satisfied the plug was slick enough, she spread Heather's butt cheek farther and inserted it until the hilt into her backdoor. Heather was again caught in the middle of pleasure and pain, as Lieke was not easy on her and stretched her sphincter suddenly and hard. But it did not cause any interruption to her eating Chris out.

"And now I'll feed your cunt, you dirty slut. I'll fuck you senseless," Lieke announced. She aimed the strap on between Heather's pussy lips, still red and swollen from the slaps and darted deep inside. As the dildo was up to the hilt buried in Heather's tight canal, she held her hips in an iron grip and started to piston her relentlessly.

Chris could feel Heather's face being pushed stronger against her mound with every stroke of Lieke's fucking. Heather started to moan between her tights, but she did not ease up. On the contrary she plowed her tongue deeper between Chris' pussy lips and made the young girl squirm. Chris had started to fondle her own boobs since a while and tweaked her buds with thumbs and index fingers. Heather could feel the motions of her wiry muscles under the skin of her thighs and the low vibration of her tightened tummy. It was only a matter of a rather short time, until she would go off. And Heather was certain she would rocket sky-high.

Lieke witnessed Chris reactions and was well aware, she would approach the ledge soon. Her kind of reward for Heather's efforts was the attempt to impale her with each trust. She jabbed the dildo down into Heather's pouring pussy with all the force she could muster out of her thrusting hips, while holding Heather's waist like in a vice.

"Stop... playing!... Get...her... off... slut!" Lieke panted with every thrust into Heather's steamy tightness.

Heather licked, sucked, rimmed and brushed between Chris' thighs with lips, tongue and teeth but was getting more and more desperate herself. The feelings from the heavy fuck she received and the additional stimulation from the butt plug were distracting her increasingly. She felt building up herself.

Lieke noticed quite well and gave Heather a hard slap to her butt, before she grabbed her waist again. "Don't you dare to come before you have given Chris the pleasure she deserves," she warned hissing but did not ease up at all.

But as Chris raised her bum from the pillow this warning became seemingly obsolete. The young German squealed loudly and her whole body trembled like electrocuted. She spread her arms wide like wings and rolled her hips against Heather's face. She squirmed and howled, she arched her body as she was thunderstruck by her orgasm. Heather slurped her pouring minge as good as she could and was now able to see, how right she had been. This girl went off like a rocket and the sky seemed to be the limit.