Höhepunkt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this," said Heather, slowly surrendering herself to the eddies of pleasure blossoming from her nipples. The cold edge of the ice chilled the damaged skin from before.

"As you wish," Chris smiled and started to move her hand between Heather's thighs accordingly. The thrust her fingers deep into Heather's pussy and started to fuck her with her fingers as deep as they could reach, while she melted the ice on Heather's boob.

Heather sighed and closed her eyes. The sensations stirring inside her had taken her to a different place. There was no merger, no laws, nothing like life as she knew it. Her happy place - a little bubble no one could touch her in.

Chris observed Heather's face and understood she did well. The pain had left her and made place to a much more relieved expression. Chris lowered her head and kissed her neck and along Heather's shoulders. Then back again. Attentively listening to Heather's reactions she increased the speed of her thrusting fingers and cupped her breast gently, as the ice had molten away. She embraced Heather tenderly, giving her the shelter to slip into her refuge.

And all at once there was silence. Heather knew today was over and a better day was coming.

* *

"They really must hate your plant," said Heather to her companion who simply shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"People, right? They want jobs and don't want industry."

Heather was about to enter the building again for the next part of her negotiations when she saw a familiar figure waving a placard outside. Chris briefly stopped waving her sign in righteous indignation and returned the gaze with a knowing smile. A smile which promised of so much more.

Chris looked towards the young man at her side who was just about to throw an egg in Heather's direction. With a quick movement she blocked his arm.

"What the fuck?!" her companion said, who was obviously not amused being hindered this way.

"Let it be," Chris said with a half tired and a half consoling tone. "This would lead to nothing else, then you spoil an expensive dress. And believe me, she would not care."

"Oh well, you know for sure, don't you, Chris?" she heard his angry voice.

Chris met his glance with a slight nod. "In fact I do. Her name is Heather. She's from New York and working as a lawyer. She came here for negotiations on behalf of the US-firm which is about to buy the plant. And unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. Whether you hit her or not won't change a thing."

Chris smiled mildly as she saw his mouth slightly ajar. "She came down the Base yesterday, and we had a talk. Sometime later Lieke joined us. You know Lieke, don't you?"

Instead of an answer Chris received only a glance from wide opened eyes. Tenderly she took his arm and tugged the guy aside. "You know, this battle is lost. But the war is not yet over. We will come back and fight another day. But Heather is in fact not the one we should aim at.

Well, how about that? I did not sleep a single minute this night and if you agree to invite me for a nice breakfast, I will tell you why. Sounds like a good idea to me. How about you?"

The guy at her side nodded. "Alright, let's go. But I expect a detailed report."

"Sure you do," Chris chuckled and looked over her shoulder. Heather has already vanished into the building and the large glass door had closed behind her. Her silhouette blurred and vanished like a body sinking down into deep water.

Chris took a deep breath and went with her companion along the broad road. "Coffee, I need a damned barrel of hot, strong coffee," she claimed, as they went around the next corner out of sight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you have some critics, suggestions or remarks I would appreciate any of your comments very much. Your vote is also very welcome.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++