All Comments on 'Hold Me!'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A real story

Very well written and plausible, I have had a gay female friend tell me about her introduction and its not unlike this . Her curiosity got to her one day and she went to a gay bar for the first time in her life and bumped into a work colleague who then seduced her. She said it was the wildest sex she had ever experienced at that point in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story and hope you will consider writing a sequel to it as you jumped a couple of years at the end. Did Ally really become the dominant partner, and how did the relationship grow and blossom to the point you left the story at. As it seems Karen was quite receptive to becoming the submissive when they first got together, and it would be nice to see how it all fitted together.

Rgds Al

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 4 years ago
Nice start

C'mon! Did she say "yes"?!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Very nice

Very nice short story, quite steamy. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Write More

Very well written and very erotic. It would be nice to read the next sequel and see where it goes. Hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really great one off. Not everything needs a sequel, folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful...5⭐️

Just odds.. 1 million to ONE Ally 🚗 to her 😘😘😘FIRST fuck Karen 🌈 as co worker ❤️ as first time in her 🏡then live with her 💍wife forever. No doubt beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.