All Comments on 'Holding It In'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Exquisite!

Original, well-written erotic description--the visual imagery is strong; I felt as if I were there enjoying your private moments with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love Holding It In!

O M G this is hot and erotic! I can only hope there are additional chapters to share with us! I will be UP and waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you too??!!

Like you, I have long 'exercised' my internal muscles by delaying the moment I allow myself to release

fluid from my bladder. I also masturbate while awaiting that release, but I like to coincide my orgasm

with my release, letting the vibrations from the built-up pressure drive me into an unbeatable climax!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pEE pee what u do to me!

loved it...i thought i wuz the only one that did this sort of thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Been doing this since childhood

and still enjoy it every time! It's a special kind of masturbation I treat myself to from time to time. Love it!

MyrapussyMyrapussyover 9 years ago

Happy new year,Leslie!

Awaiting your stories...

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Urgency of peeing

My mother was an alcoholic who passed away a few months short of her 39th birthday. She drank a case of beer every day for the final three years of her life.

Needless to say, she had to piss very frequently.

I saw her piss numerous times. she had a bellyful of black pubic hair as well as a small forest on her cunt lips. When she pissed standing up, some of it would run down her thighs and legs getting her nylon stockings all wet.

Sometimes she had me unhook the garters and peel her stockings down her legs so she could wiped her legs and put a different pair of stockings on.

Me. I'd just get a hard on and wish I could fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES