All Comments on 'Holding Out for a Hero'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Yorkies

As a descendant of Yorkshire, I appreciate the positive depiction of them. When do we hear about the trial? I'm also a former cop.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rastanura

Us Yorkies have lots to be positive about! I'm not sure when I'll get to the trial. Right now I'm thinking about Hev's night with Lorna and another session with the lovely WPC. Depending on the length of that I might include the trial as the last couple of chapters. Failing that I'll write a "Pt. 03".

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
Great Story

I really liked the start of this story can't wait to read more of Hev and the police woman and also with Lorna as well

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thank you for reading and enjoying. More will follow soon.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy and intriguing too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for TSReader

Thank you for taking time to comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Glad to see Heather being her real self. The way she dealt with the guy in the shop was amazing. And the sex - if Heather finds someone (usually a woman) that she wants sex with then she make sure she gets it. The all night sex with the police office - Carole was also amazing. They both enjoyed it and want more.

I'm looking forward to reading more of Hev's adventures in subsequent chapters.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous