Holding You

Story Info
Experiencing chastity from a whole new perspective.
4.4k words
4.5
24.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hazport
hazport
29 Followers

You know, it's interesting how you seem to think nobody sees your covert glances at me. But I notice them all too well. Good for you, I can't give you away, right? Though I must say, it is a thrill to bask in the glow of your attention. Your eyes caress me every time I catch you looking at my curves. My cool hollowness yearns to feel your dick when your hand travels to your crotch. But just like you yank your hand away before anyone can see it, I remain empty.

Granted, the shop is never full. It's just you and the clerk, and maybe a few clients. And of course, there is me, perched on a shelf with a nice view of you all. But you are the only one with eyes for me when you visit.

You are gorgeous to look at. Your thick brown locks. Your chiselled chin. Your lean build brings your green eyes to the perfect height so you can stare at me. I've watched you take in the combined effect of you and me when your features reflect in my shiny surface. It makes me fantasize about those parts of you, not on display. And especially the part of you I could serve so well. How would it feel to wrap my band around your waist and hug you snuggly? Alas, you can look away when the thought of me quickens your heartbeat and shallows your breathing. I cannot move, and my desire to hold you can never be expressed.

That one time you took me off the shelf got me hopeful. Your strong fingers traced my contours. Your eyes sparkled as you considered what it would be like to wear me. Your fingers clutched me tighter, spreading your warmth through me, while your other hand dropped away, heading for your crotch.

"Honey?" A sultry voice rang out, and you unceremoniously plonked me back on the shelf and turned away. A woman stood at the end of the aisle, peering at you as you walked toward her. "Found something you like?"

Even though your back was to me, I could see the redness creeping along your neck. "Ye-yes. Well, ..." I could almost imagine how your cock twitched at your arousal. How would it feel to help you conceal that horniness?

Her eyes briefly brushed over me. But she leads you away to look at something else. I was left to reminisce about your warm touch and the lust hidden in your gaze.

You must have told her about me because now she is here again, inspecting me. Her slender fingers explore my parts. They open and close the mechanisms and turn the key before she reads the list of my optional extras. Her fingers slip into my hollowness. Blond hair cascades around her face hiding her smirk from all but me.

"Darling," your voice rings out, making me almost reverberate like a bell, as she places me tenderly back on the shelf. She walks away. I can hear you both talking, and before long, you step up to the counter to buy whatever you have decided on together. But once again, I remain on the shelf as you leave.

Yet to my surprise, the clerk comes over a little while later and places me in a box. Plunged in darkness, I can only guess that he has taken me to a kind of storage area. For a long time, nothing happens. I am left to dream about the glances you gifted me with and the memory of your touch.

At some point, I'm shaken in my box, and then nothing again.

But then I suddenly hear your voice-- a voice I have only heard say a few words and yet has engraved itself deep into my metal. I could have melted if my desire could affect me.

"What is this, darling," you say as my box moves.

"Your Birthday present, if you want it."

The box shakes a little more, and then, finally, a trickle of light pierces my dark confines. Your eyes appear framed by those gorgeous locks. Suddenly, I am yanked from the box and in your trembling fingers.

"Oh, wow! " Your voice has leapt up an octave. Your fingers are clammy as they shakily explore my curves just like before.

"Do you want to wear it for me?" I watch her fingers snake along your collar bone and wrap you in a tight hug from behind.

You nod, even though your eyes are flickering between fear and desire.

"Take a good look at all its extras, honey. You let me know which I may use. I will decide amongst them and how long you will be wearing it." She hands you a booklet.

If I could only speak, I would tell her how well I will take care of you and which features would be best to still your nerves. You will be safe in my tender yet firm embrace. But I also can't wait to feel you close and register your arousal as I hold you.

"I want you to surprise me." You say after swallowing several times. "No, I don't even want to know what is possible."

You set me and the booklet down on the table beside my box and turn away. "Wearing it will be my devoted preparation for when I am allowed to enter you."

"Ah, so you still want me?" I can see her bemused smile as you step away. I finally have a clear view of the simple, decorated bedroom, the plush king-sized bed taking centre stage.

"Of course!"

"I watched you fondle it, both in the shop and now again. I just want to be sure I don't have to get jealous," she purrs.

"Oh no, darling. I love you with every ounce of my being. Knowing you're holding the key will only heighten that." There is a giddiness to the words tumbling from your lips. "I fantasize about how it will be when you let me out to fuck you. I fantasize what it would be like to feel it hug me tightly as I watch your gorgeous body or kiss you deeply. I will contain my love and devotion for you."

"And what would you do if I never let you out again?"

"I ..."

I have drunk in every word. If I were alive, I'd be holding my breath right now. While I know I am just a tool, and your love is for her, I can't help but feel hopeful at the agreement that is about to be made. How I'd love to envelop you in a perpetual hug. To feel your cock throbbing in me as it yearns to spring free.

"That will never happen," she finally says. "If I overstep a line, use your safe word."

You are so lucky, do you know that? I've overheard couples discussing the use of my siblings. Some spoke of only being let out to perform duties, never being allowed to use "your little thing again," or even the wearing being made permanent. I guess I got my hopes up after hearing all that ...

"Yes, darling." You are blushing again. "And if I lose focus of what is important, you let me know."

"With pleasure, my dear."

I watch your interaction from where you left me on the table. As you shift, I can see the bulge in your pants before her fingers cup it, a knowing smile claiming her voluptuous lips. Your moan gives voice to my silent desire.

"Then let's make the most of our weekend." Her lips claim yours, ensuring you can neither respond nor question her plans. As you return the kiss, her fingers release the button on your jeans, and with a few quick moves, they envelop your bare cock, hiding it from my view. I am still guessing how snug a fit I will offer you. "We will have to do something about your cock. He won't fit into his new home like this."

She retrieves a set of rigid handcuffs from next to my box and secures your wrists behind your back. "Time to cool off. Let's see if you can manage on your own." She helps you remove your trousers, guides you onto your knees, and then leaves you in the middle of the room. "I'm going to get a drink while you work on our little problem."

Your dick finally comes into view. And -- oh! -- how tantalizing it is to know I will be embracing it before long. Your waist, which my metal band is about to claim, quivers as you try to control your breathing. But as much as you shake your head and take deep gulps of air, your cock continues to proclaim just how turned on you are right now. I watch it bob a little between your legs as your eyes find me again. You close them trying to block me from your world and the anticipation that goes with it. You have a proud erection I'll give you that.

"Oh, dear. It looks like you are having no luck." She is back, holding two bottles. She takes a swig from one, kneels in front of you and presses the other to your groin. Your surprised yelp is all I need to know about how cold that drink is. I watch you squirm, torn between the desire of pulling away from the cold and leaning in to make your fantasy become a reality.

"There. See how easy that is?" she chuckles after a while. "Now be a good boy and keep it that way while we get you secure."

My non-existent heart would skip several beats when she takes me from the table and unhinges my waistband. You interpret my anticipation by exquisite trembling as I encircle your waist: My coolness against your warmth; My unyielding form against your soft skin. As she pulls the ends together and snaps the little pegs into the waiting holes, I can feel the rise and fall of your breathing. I feel your warmth seep into me, and our anticipation builds as she takes the part of me hanging between your legs.

She reapplies the bottle to your cock again, making you suck in your breath, your flanks straining against my tight grip. I can feel your moan rumbling through us both as she applies some lube carefully, spreading it over your cooled member.

"Just a little more, then you don't have to worry anymore," she says softly.

But I'm not worried. I know I will soon hold you, and you won't be able to do anything about it. Both our dreams will come true in the next few minutes.

Slowly, she raises the loose part and guides it towards your waiting cock. It is much smaller now, but I know it will soon try to regain its proud size.

Your moan becomes my voice as the tip of your dick enters my hollowness. If only I could suck you in. I wish I could greet you with warmth or even a lick. But all I can do is count on her calm hands to complete the job for us.

By the time you are completely inside me, you are already growing again. It is as if your cock can't wait to explore just how far he can grow before I am full, and his girth makes him my unmoving captive. You twitch inside me as she slots everything together under your navel.

The finality of the lock clicking moments later has your dick exploring the last millimetres of its new prison. It strains to find more space to claim or openings through which he can be touched. But I have been made well to give a thorough coverage. Your cock is pointing downwards between your legs. A hole to the outside world remains so you can pee, but ...

"Ready to continue?"

"Continue?" Your voice is little more than a whisper.

"I want to try out some of the extras."

Your waist quivers under my grasp as your breathing flutters.

"Here, have a drink while you adapt."

I can no longer see what is happening now that I am snugging between your legs. But the sounds and movements clue me in that the contents of the bottle, so expertly used to help you enter my clutches, are finally soothing your parched throat.

As you drink with her help, I can feel your restrained hands explore the parts of the belt they can reach. A finger tries to sneak under my tight embrace, a knuckle raps against my unyielding metal.

"Do you like it?" Her voice is breathless and an open book to her arousal.

"That depends what part of me you're asking. I want to beg you to take it off and fuck me senseless right now. But I also want to know what it will be like when you finally let me out."

"Well, I might as well tell you." Her fingers are trailing over us, partially over my waistband, partially over your quivering skin. "You will stay locked until Sunday evening."

Your cock definitely heard that. I can feel him pushing against me, pleading that I might have a weakness so he can burst out.

"And once you are ready to continue, I will install two more things so you can enjoy the full experience."

"Two more ... things?" Your voice breaks. My captive wants to rise from its demeaning position.

"I know you'll love it after all the training you've done." Her fingers find my opening over your sphincter, tracing the pucker of flesh that I'm not covering.

"Oh." Your voice takes on a curious tone.

"You'll just have to alert me when nature calls. But let me first ensure I can work without you getting in the way."

I hear her unlocking the handcuffs. But your wrists are soon secured in steel cuffs that she clicks into openings at the sides of my waistband. I can feel the ripple of your muscles as your hands and wrists figure out their new confines.

"There. Now you won't have to strain to keep out of my way."

Yes, I will keep him secure, don't you worry.

Of course, she doesn't worry. Her movements are calm and purposeful as she has you lean forward and place your forehead on the carpet. She starts work on your butt. It becomes quickly apparent what training she's referring to. You take the ample buttplug with ease. Your breathing barely falters as you allow the intruder in. Only when its base clicks into place does a deep guttural moan vibrate through me. I can feel your sphincter tightening as I start to explore the new sensations this addition allows me to register. You are held tightly in me while part of me is now also deep in you.

"You know it looks absolutely stunning, honey. I am so glad you pointed this one out to me. You have a fine eye for good craftsmanship as well as exquisite --"

"-- torture?" you ask the carpet defiantly.

She chuckles as her fingers trace across me. "Another drink?"

"No, I'm fine."

Well, as fine as you can be in my clutches and her expertise.

Suddenly, you suck in your breath. I have felt it as well against the opening at the tip of my hollowness: she is inserting a cock plug. Sensually, slowly the head of your cock presses into me to accommodate the intruder.

It dawns on us both exactly how much in her and my control you will be, as she uses an allen key, burying the last millimetres of the plug into you. She proceeds to use the allen key on the base of the buttplug to ensure everything is smooth and you cannot pry it from us.

"We can exchange the buttplug and cock plug for other variants as the weekend progresses. But as you didn't want to know what is possible, we'll explore the various options together as we use them."

"I look forward to it."

Interestingly enough, your cock doesn't agree with your words. Even your sphincter seems to have other ideas as it takes the base of my plug into a death grip. As if trying to snap it off will help you get rid of it. Not that you have a chance to make a dent in it. But it's quite a turn-on to feel you try.

She gets you to your feet and walks you over to the bed. It seems like this is a practised ritual because your cock and sphincter offer a running commentary on several loud clicks. You no longer seem able to get up, as she tucks you in tenderly.

The bed shifts next to you, and soon we are listening to her moans. Your legs want to move and roll you over, but something stops you from doing more than flex your muscles. Your abdominal muscles flex, proclaiming your desire to sit up to watch her pleasure herself next to you. But once again, they are little more than ripples reaching the shores of my waistband.

Your dreams make for an interesting night. Sometimes your wrists tug at me. Sometimes I listen to the beat of your throbbing pride. But never do you find the relaxation you are yearning for.

"Honey?" Your voice rumbles through me. "Honey, I need ... to ..."

"What time is it, sugar?"

"Potty break time." Your voice trembles with the humiliation.

She releases some chains and helps you up. As you waddle past the floor-length mirror, I get my first view of us. The reflection allows me to watch your eyes as you inspect how well we complement each other. You will feel the pride of your cock trying to be seen, but it is safely hidden beneath my metal embrace. Your breath catches as you watch how your waist ripples underneath my snug belt. Your fingers flex uselessly at your side, eager to explore me. Yes, I am almost a part of you now. My sleek curves mould beautifully to your body, and you are starting to notice that I barely impair your movements. It is as if we are blending our exquisite features into one, becoming a hybrid -- a chastised man, fully at the mercy of her.

But now I can also see what else she added. The spreader bar between your ankles, along with a heavy collar, proudly show off the D-rings which had held you to the bed.

In the bathroom, you are trembling as she removes the cock- and buttplug. She sets you on the toilet and leaves us to it as she cleans the plugs at the basin. I listen to your grunts as you bear down, followed by a sigh that describes the short-lived relief. But it is apparent how quickly your bondage reclaims your mind.

"Do you have to add those again?" You plead as she helps you stand and wipes us. I know you are looking at the two plugs sitting ready for you on the basin.

"I thought you enjoyed them?"

With a sigh, you waddle around and bend over.

Soon you are once again fully plugged, and she removes all other restraints so you can shower. I enjoy how you explore me first with the washcloth and then with the towel. Are you always so tender when taking care of yourself? Or is it curiosity that has you polishing me to a glow, only second to the embers of arousal I am holding?

Her announcement that you are to take her shopping brings our alone time to an abrupt end. Soon, I am hidden under jeans. I can only guess at the cause of those little jerks and squirms throughout the day.

There is, however, one intense squirm that I can interpret with ease:

"Honey, I need to pee." I hear your muffled voice. Indeed, your spasming muscles have informed me this will happen soon.

"No, problem. Just go to the bathroom. I'll wait here."

"But, I ... I can't ..."

"I swapped your plug. Text me when you're on the throne. You'll have to wait until we're home to shit, though."

Soon I hear a door bang, and then light trickles in as you sit down. Suddenly a little slider opens at the base of my cock plug, but at the same time, the buttplug starts vibrating inside you. You bite back a gasp, your fingers dancing uselessly over my shiny surface. I feel you rocking back and forth as you empty your bladder. You know you are too horny to allow yourself to cum, as your moans will alert those men at the urinals. But with the late morning coffee and the big drink you had for lunch, you are stuck here for a while.

"Please, turn it off," you gasp as you skid to a halt, presumably next to her. You are trembling as your sphincter pulsates around me. My captive is insisting it needs to stand as I hear you bite back a grown.

"Are you sure? I thought you would welcome the release."

"Not here. Everyone will hear!"

"Ah, yes. You are a loud one." The opening slides closed, and the vibrator shuts off, leaving you to fend with my tight embrace.

Your moan might have turned a few heads, but I am more preoccupied with your fingers fluttering over me again and again as you take deep gulps of air.

The shopping trip seems to claim most of the day, finishing off with dinner.

"Strip." She barks once I assume we're back home. "Into the bedroom with you: collar and spreader bar locked on and your wrists shackled to your friend."

"Please, I need to ..."

"I'll take care of that."

And take care of it she did once you've obeyed. She swaps out both plugs and straps you down to the bed again.

"But ..."

"I thought you knew better than to talk back at me." I see her holding a gag that soon claims your mouth. My buttplug inflates in you and soon delivers soapy water.

"Good night, Sugar. Think of how clean you will be for me tomorrow."

"Mmph," is the only response you can offer.

Of course, the enema machine does its chores and switches off. Yet, the inflated plug ensures your arousal seeps into your dreams once again.

The next day, it becomes quickly apparent how horny you are. While she is making lunch, you work yourself onto your knees and nestle your nose against her crotch. I watch in awe, thanks to the reflection in the oven door as she cups your head. I might be holding you captive and out of reach to both of you, but she remains in control. As she reaches down and lifts her skirt for you, I realize that I am just as much under her control as you are.

hazport
hazport
29 Followers
12