Holding You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cherish the throbbing of your cock as your head disappears under the folds of her skirt. I can see the motions of your head angling to find her sweet spot. Both your moans fill the room as your cock proclaims his desperation. Meanwhile, your sphincter comments on how much my inflated buttplug is filling you. Your wrists tug uselessly at me, which transfers to your cock and butt, eliciting even louder moans from under her skirt and increasing my desire to hold you, my exquisite captive.

I watch the spectacle your expert tongue tickles out of her. I sense your every move, both planned and unplanned. The duet of your gasps and moans washes over me.

Her hands fly out to steady herself as her back arches. Her hips cause the folds of her skirt to sway, offering momentary glimpses of your head underneath. Your wrists are flexing as if you are opening and closing your useless fists. My captive is writhing once again in his enforced cramped smallness.

Finally, you send her over the edge, but that still doesn't earn you your release.

"After dinner, honey. It's only a few more hours."

And it's as if your rippling muscles are counting down to your release and my denial. You have become a ticking time bomb in my tight embrace. Your cock is commenting on every thought you have, every glance at and word from her. I feel so full. Your warmth and your twitching sphincter ... I wish this would never end.

But when the sun goes down, my non-existent heart drops as I see her retrieve the keys. Your breathing quickens, and your dick prepares himself to spring free. I savour each last throb, each spasm. With the cock plug removed, he starts to drool and coat my hollowness as he finally leaves me.

I am set on the table so we can gaze at each other. From my perch, I jealously watch as she gives you what I can't; I reverberate with your insistent moans. Your tender kisses quickly progress along her ivory skin. She arches into you, so you can thank every inch of her body for the arousal I have stored for you over the last two days. Your bodies mould together, reminiscent of the closeness I enjoyed with you.

I watch, mesmerized as you finally slip into her. Your erection is even bigger than I remember. And she can take it without you having to shrink for her. For a moment, I feel small and unworthy as I contemplate your girth. But then I remember how I confined you and prepared you for this very moment.

I watch you pump in and out of her as my hollowness aches for you. She was right: you really are loud. But I cling to every grunt, moan and exclamation you utter, inscribing them deep into my metal. The drops of pre-cum you left behind become my tears as you build to a climax I will only be allowed to watch, never feel. But I keep tabs on your ecstatic moans reverberating through me, proclaiming your well-deserved orgasm and my constant denial.

But then your dazed eyes find me. I know I will soon be hugging you again: guarding her prized possession in my unyielding embrace ... preparing you for earth-shattering orgasms as my tightly confined captive.

12