Hole in One with Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heat of our passionate love-making, I was still able to catch the sound of rustling leaves to our right. I slow my thrust and glance over, catching the patterns of a checkered golf vest duck into the thickets. I recognize it as the one worn by Emily's obsessor.

"What're you doing? Please don't stop."

"I think we're being watched."

Emily's mouth drops slightly open, pants to catch her breath, then glances over.

"I think it might be him."

Upon hearing that, Emily's cheeks turn bright red as she pauses for a moment. I take the short break to admire her bare chest heaving with deep gasps for air and her black shimmering bangs hanging wildly over her dark gorgeous eyes. She hesitates for a few seconds, then gazes down into my eyes with a sultry little smirk creeping on her flushed face.

"Good. Now hopefully he'll know I'm completely off-limits."

"You're not worried he'll tell the others?"

Emily slightly shakes her head.

"If he did, then he's basically admitting that I'm not romantically involved with him. He'll never do that."

Emily has a point. I'm both impressed and caught off guard by how fearless she is, in spite of her having shown me her boldness in our previous encounters. This fearlessness is apparently contagious as I feel a fresh sense of audacity welling up inside me, driving me with renewed vigor as I continue to plow her under the suspense of possibly being spied on. I take my hands, which I had been using to grab her buttocks and leverage her body weight, to plant a few soft slaps on her ass cheeks as she rocks up and down on my pole.

Emily, undeterred, or perhaps thrilled, by the very idea of being watched, continues to bounce wildy up and down with untamed passion, crying and screaming my name repeatedly and begging me to fuck her and slap her ass harder, as if deliberately announcing to everyone who might be within earshot whose cock she's straddling. She pulls her upper body towards me and buries my face between her perky breasts. I take a moment to enjoy the feminine fragrance of her supple, sweat-drenched cleavage and begin to kiss them as they jiggle up and down around my cheeks. I pull my head back slightly and begin to gnaw softly at one of her nipples, causing a high-pitched whimper to squeak out of her gaping lips.

While I use my mouth to tease her nipples in turn with soft gnaws and suckles and kisses and continue to thrust upwards with my hips, her body twitches and spasms as she unleashes repeated screams of passion, crying out my name over the rhythmic sound of our bare, sweat-soaked flesh violently slamming together. Finally, with an intense quiver, my gorgeous, untamed sex angel unleashes an orgasmic cry as she hits her climax, her trembling legs tightly squeezing my hips.

"Oh god oh god oh god I'm cumming!"

As she rolls her eyes back and orgasms, squirting her love juice all over my pelvis and soaking my khakis, I reach my own limit and unload a torrent of thick creamy semen into her gaping vagina, our love juices mixing and dripping down in unified, glistening streams of white nectar. As I lean my back against the tree, her legs cease quivering, go limp, and droop down. I leave her body in position to allow her to catch her breath as I catch mine. Heavily gasping for air, Emily triumphantly glances over at the bush where the stalker is supposedly hiddem, then shifts back to me with that glazed erotic gaze in her eyes, transfixed on mine from under her disheveled black bangs.

"Oh god, that was...I have...no words."

"Indescribable, then."

"Haha, that's it."

She dips her head as we share another passionate kiss before I gently lower her feet to the ground.

"I didn't expect you to lift me up like that. I hope I didn't hurt your back."

"I'll be fine. You were rather light."

As Emily retrieves her bra and shirt, I zip up my pants and stoop down to pick up her golf skirt for her.

"Thanks."

She smiles and gets dressed, but not before turning her head to study the reddish palm mark imprinted on her ass cheek.

"Sorry, I might have gotten carried away." I comb my fingers through my hair with an apologetic grin, but nevertheless take a moment to admire my own handiwork.

"That's okay. It'll be my souvenir." Emily jiggles her rosy ass cheeks in my direction, then glances around to search for her cotton panties, looking up to see it in my hand.

"I would like to keep this as my souvenir, if you don't mind." I crack a devilish grin and bring it to my face for a gentle whiff of her juicy, womanly fragrance "Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I don't mind. Especially after that fantastic hole-in-one you delivered."

Emily giggles before reaching forward for one last squeeze of my manhood, taking the soiled cotton panties out of my hand and tucking it into my pants pocket.

"You better not lose it. I like these panties."

As we tidy up and make our way out of the woods, we try our best to act like we haven't just made wild, passionate love behind these trees, and not to let on that Emily is no longer wearing panties under her golf skirt. Passing through the green, we spot a custom-made golf club smashed crooked against the dirt and left lying on the fairway.

Looks like Emily's message finally got across loud and clear.

12