Sundress Fun

Story Info
Wife shows off in new sundress to call husband's bluff.
2k words
4.43
74.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers

For over ten years my husband, Dave, and I owned a timeshare on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean. We loved going there for two weeks every year and enjoying the beaches, shopping and great dining. For us, the first week was more active, while the second was pure relaxation. We spent a lot of time at the beaches at Cupecoy and Orient Bays, which are both clothing-optional, and we've enjoyed working on our all-over tans. Like many men, Dave has encouraged me to adapt my wardrobe to show off more of that tan skin when not at the beach too. I do listen to some of his advice.

This year, during our second week were planning to go to a topflight restaurant on the French side of the island by the harbor at Marigot. I had somehow forgotten to pack the sundress that I bought a while back specially for this trip. I'd had a lot of daring fun while trying on that dress, so it was extra special to me. In fact, that shopping experience is a story in itself (Read "Dressing Room Malfunction"). So, I was left with shorts and tops, and while some were probably dressy enough for most St. Martin dining establishments, I really wanted a dress for this one. Dave suggested I look for dresses in downtown Phillipsburg, since they have a lot of shops with a good selection. We went shopping for one that would be dressy enough for our dinner but would also be cool and fun for our other times in the tropical weather. I wanted to find one similar to the one I'd mistakenly left at home, so we looked at all kinds of sundresses at any number of stores.

Of course, Dave liked the ones with halter tops or little straps and lots of "exposure," while I preferred a little more conservative styles that weren't too short and with a little less chest showing. I tried on five or six dresses from pretty racy, to quite modest. While my first choice was a halter-top like the one I'd forgotten, it was in a color that just doesn't flatter me at all. We finally compromised on one with "spaghetti straps" but not as low cut as he would have chosen, though still bare enough to preclude my wearing a bra, unless it was strapless and low-cut. It did have buttons all the way down the front, which meant I could be more daring if I chose to be.

When it came time to get ready to go out, of course Dave kept encouraging me to be bolder, starting with the suggestion that I forgo wearing not only a bra, but any panties as well. I wasn't at all comfortable with that idea and told him so. He pointed out that we were in St. Martin where we'd been nude among all kinds of people on the beaches, some of whom could easily be at the restaurant and recognize me. So, to be a good sport I did leave several buttons undone at the bottom to show a little more leg when walking or sitting. Not having brought a strapless bra, I was also a little self-conscious about the top being too low and too loose for my being braless, so I found myself pulling the front up by tugging on the straps.

"Leave your dress alone, you look great," Dave said, "every man in the restaurant will be admiring you and envying me."

While I chose to look upset with his suggestive remarks, the more I thought of other men potentially seeing my bare breasts, and with the blousy material brushing against my sensitive nipples I found it had ignited a sense of sexual playfulness in me that I certainly hadn't expected. That pretty much calmed my worrying about the top of the dress.

When we got to the restaurant we had to wait in the bar and sit at a tall table with equally tall barstools. This gave me an opportunity to show off my now nicely tanned legs as well as my "Caribbean Sunset" polished toenails. From our place I could see four younger guys sitting near us in the restaurant eating area that was a step or two down from the bar level with a shorter tables and lower chairs. This meant their eyes were at about the very same level as my knees. That gave me some playful and tempting ideas, and in case they hadn't noticed me, I started toe-dangling my sandal and eventually let it fall to the floor with a soft thump to assure I had their attention. Dave immediately recognized my ploy to attract these guys' wandering eyes. Even men claiming to have to have zero-foot fetish interest wouldn't be able to resist looking at my extended tanned leg and now inviting bare foot.

As I watched surreptitiously, I could see the four men re-arrange their chairs so all would face more directly toward me to admire my legs and be ready for some potential up-skirt views. I made flirty eye-contact with each of them, so they'd know I was on to their voyeuristic plans, and added a playful smile to signal I was a willing participant. If Dave had leered at them, they may have felt guilty enough to look away, but he was admiring my legs too and didn't want to spoil the show I was giving these four guys. They no longer felt they needed to be subtle at all and must have figured when I got on or off the chair or crossed or uncrossed my legs, I'd have to show them not only lots of my legs, but also whether I was wearing panties. My dress was a navy blue, Swiss-dot pattern, so my bright white panties would likely be quite a contrast and very visible to my new-found admirers.

I soon noticed that the two guys with the best angles were blatantly looking our way now and then, especially when I changed positions in my chair. My fancy footwork appeared to have been alluring and irresistible bait. For my newly forming plan to work, I knew I needed to look a little uncomfortable with this situation for Dave's sake, and a little "hard to get" for my audience.

Soon, Dave had noticed my (faux) discomfort since I was again rearranging my dress both at the bottom and at the top. As I was tugging on the hem of my dress, he asked me if there was a problem, and I whispered to him in no uncertain terms that these guys were trying to get an upskirt peek at my panties. He tried to be funny and reminded me that if I hadn't wanted these guys to see my panties, I shouldn't have worn any. Ha-ha.

His attempt at humor did remind me that we both were now open to some good-natured sensual game playing tonight. That did put things into better perspective for me. So, I decided to continue my plan with Dave and put myself more in control of the situation. I was having a lot of fun now too and decided to up the ante on our conversation. I put on my most serious face and asked him if he had just been teasing about my foregoing panties or was it a challenge? He's never been a jealous or possessive type and he sure likes it when I "show off" a little, but I wanted him to say for the record that it would have been OK for me to have left my panties at our room and offer these guys a proverbial beaver shot tonight. He told me that not only would it not bother him, but it would turn-him-on knowing these guys found me sexy and desirable. At that I muttered something about how "you better be careful about what you wish for."

As we ordered another drink, I subtly undid another button, this time at the top of the dress. As we waited, I crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times as I turned in my chair more toward my admirers. I surprisingly found myself relaxing and enjoying myself more as the night progressed.

After our drinks arrived, Dave was again surprised to find still another button had somehow come undone and now there was a pretty deep "V" at the top of my dress. It wouldn't take much to get a peek at my tits now. This was not to be missed by our waiter or our now intently watching foursome, as they obviously were discussing what they were seeing. I suspect they were wondering if this was accidental, for my husband's benefit, or for theirs. I knew Dave had figured what I was up to now.

Next, I took my purse and excused myself to the restroom as I slowly slid off the chair to the not-so-subtle stares of my small fan club. By their reactions I could only assume they were treated to an even better "leg show" when I left, and most likely another unobstructed peek at my white panties. To add more temptation to my new friends, I bent at the waist to put my sandal back on, no doubt giving them a clear view down the unbuttoned top of my dress to see both of my bare breasts.

By now I was really getting into the verbal "sparring" with Dave as well as the excitement of the scenario at hand, and I was again unexpectedly amazed by how much I was enjoying and aroused by our little game and my admirers' rapt attention.

I had to walk right by the four guys' table to reach the restroom. They all looked and smiled at me, and the apparent leader of the group said, "Excuse me, Miss, but I need to tell you whatever game you've got going on with your husband, thanks for including us in it. You've made tonight an unexpected and exciting treat."

"Well, he challenged me to dress sexy and put on a show tonight, and I'm kind of calling his bluff to see if he really meant it. I feel like I'm auditioning in a small scale, adult version of 'America's Got Talent' and you're my judges. So, how am I doing? "

"I think you're on your way to a '10,'" the leader said, and three heads nodded in agreement.

The "on your way to..." part told me they were definitely expecting more from me.

"The night's not over," was the best I could come up with as I went on to find the restroom.

When I returned, I again had to back up to the stool and mount it, this time slowly one leg at a time under the even more watchful eyes of my spectators. I was again amazed how unabashed these guys were in watching me and wondered just how much they had actually seen when I chose to hold up the bottom of my dress and spread my knees fairly wide to ease getting reseated.

After we finished our drinks, I opened my purse to get my lipstick, and Dave could clearly see the panties I had worn to the restaurant. It was obvious to both of us that the four guys couldn't have missed the difference between seeing my bright white panties and now the darker pubic hair framing my pussy.

Dave now knew that I had gently called his bluff and that maybe I was enjoying this game as much or even more than he was.

He couldn't take it anymore and just had to ask what was up with the buttons and the panties. "That's what you wanted isn't it?" I replied with a smile that loudly said "gottcha." This he certainly could not deny, and the fact that I'd lovingly "one-upped" him took nothing away from the moment. In fact, it made me happy and excited. He had to do a little sorting out of emotions before he realized that if he wasn't ready for me to have as much fun as he had wanted with this little fantasy, he shouldn't have started it in the first place. This experience was the real beginning of more fun like it, where we both participated on equal levels.

We were soon called for our dinner table, and as we were escorted past my panel of judges, they each smiled at me and subtly turned up a cocktail napkin on the table with a "10" scratched on it.

JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers