All Comments on 'Hole in the Wall'

by plushpeach

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

definitely hope there's more to come ;)

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot Read****

I like your style of writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fking hot

Its so fkng hot. Y make me cum twice and have my big one very hard in my hands. I love womans Who love do it. More please.

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I love your writing style and this was another well written, horny story. Looking forward to more of Jillians adventures x

yesterdaysyesterdaysabout 5 years ago
good story

Well written and hot!

theothermrtheothermrabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was super hot, one of the best gloryhole stories I've read in a while! I hope you write more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It never goes away

I loved this story because it is so much like my life. After college, at 21, I went to work as a social worker in a hughe municipal hospital on the night shift (11 to 7) in the ER. there were over 3000 visits a day. After only three months, on September 12, one of the other older,43, social workers, Phyllis, who had taken me under her wing, let me in on "our special secret." She took me to the closet at the back left corner of our 40 by 20 room, it was marked "janitor storage - authorized personnel only." Phyllis removed a key from her pocket, unlocked the door, turned on the light, and pulled me in, and locked the door. In the 4 by 4 room was shelving, a floor level sink, and cleaning supplies. At the back wall was a round hole about three feet above the floor. Phyllis whispered, "don't talk, just watch." I watched and in a few minutes two fingers came through and Phyllis tapped the two fingers. Next a hard cock came through the hole. Phyllis kneeled, took the cock in her mouth and gave a blow job to the stranger. When she had finished, the cock disappeared from the hole. Phyllis gave two more blow jobs and then we went out as our break was over. On our next break, Phyllis asked, "Are you up for some action?" I had given some blow jobs in college and had enjoyed doing it so I replied, "Sure." Phyllis showed me where the keys were kept and we went to the janitor closet and I performed my first two glory hole blow jobs. My entire body shook with pleasure as I swallowed each load of cum. After four years, as hopeless cum addict, and probably 5000 blow jobs, I married a doctor and two years and 3000 more blow jobs later I had my first daughter and I became a stay at home mom. At age 36, my last child started school and I returned to work at the hospital on the night shift and my hobby of giving blow jobs. Next week at age 46, I will attend my oldest daughter's graduation from college and celebrate my 20,000th blow job. What side effects have I suffered, I had my tonsils removed for chronic tonsillitis probably secondary to my three bouts of gonorrhea pharyngitis.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed this. One of the best glory hole stories I have read... Great descriptions of the act and the thoughts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter she’ll obviously watch the security footage to see who her first gloryhole blow job was. Then she’ll identify future men who will eventually fuck her through the hole. She’ll also see other wives taking strange cock, and a few straight husbands giving and receiving bi head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story, but it make no sense that Daniel did not lock both of the dressing rooms and put OUT OF ORDER on both doors. Putting a piece of paper over one side of the hole was useless.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYabout 2 years ago

WOW, loved it. oh to be twenty again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I realize this is fiction but fiction does need to be believable. That a business owner in a small town would find a gloryhole in her dressing room and then suck a cock in it is simply ridiculous. Even accepting that, the story ended prematurely. And it’s peek not peak as in to look. “Jillian didn't want to peak and lose the trust of this stranger.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What could possibly be tempting about a glory hole? Getting an STD that might kill you? Not even remotely exciting. Rando disease vectors and drug addicts? Fuck no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplushpeach@plushpeach
581 Followers
I'm a mature woman with stories to share, and I just hope you enjoy the ride!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES