Hole in the Wall

Story Info
Sam has trouble studying, and seeks help at a gloryhole.
8.8k words
4.54
20.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam let out a shaky sigh as she sat on the toilet lid. Her knee bounced up and down, as it had been doing nearly nonstop the past few days. Even now, she felt a gnawing dread; tomorrow would bring tests, finals she'd been preparing for for a semester. There was still material to read. There would still be material to read until her professors collected the tests. Was she really wasting time with this? It was a stupid idea, she just needed more coffee to power through the haze, that was-

Her phone buzzed, and was in her hand in a heartbeat. A notification from the hookup app she'd installed about an hour ago sat on the screen. The sender, "SIGMA KAPPA," was the user she'd overheard some classmates talking about in hushed tones after class. She could still hear their words bouncing around in her head, as they had been for days; "I came so hard I think I passed out!"

The message was simple, nonchalant even.

"U there?"

Sam stared at her phone, struggling. She'd already left the dorm. Saying she wasn't here would be a lie. Whoever this was might see her leave. Would that be rude? She didn't want to be rude. Suddenly she became very, very aware of the hole in the stall wall to her left, covered by a hinged wooden slat. It was still closed, she hadn't dared to open it, but even so it felt very much like it was yawning. Gaping. Inviting. The waistband of her sweatpants grew a little tighter as she felt the same stirring that had been tormenting her for days. She sighed again. She didn't want to be rude.

"Yes."

Her fingers trembled as she tapped the send button. This was insane. Was this the first time she'd met with someone outside of classwork? Embarrassment flushed her cheeks at the possibility. That couldn't be right, surely.

"K"

At almost the same time that the message arrived, the bathroom door opened, and the sound of footsteps echoed around the room. One of Sam's hands jumped to her mouth to keep from gasping.

The steps wasted no time in crossing to the stall to her left. Sam watched the crack in the stall door like an animal cornered in a cage. She caught a glimpse of the girl, seeing a black and white checkerboard side buzz and a lot of skin. Even alone in her stall, she felt ashamed of how quickly her eyes started to roam, and even more ashamed of the sudden bulging in her pants. She wished more than anything she could take care of it herself, but nothing had worked.

The neighboring stall's door opened, and she watched the girl's shoes, Chucks, step in and turn, accompanied by a brief throat-clearing as she took a seat. A moment later, there was a knock on the stall wall.

"Alright, I'm all ready over here. You ready to get your mind blown?" The voice was pleasant, a hint of a southern twang creeping into the ends of her words. Sam was almost astounded at her tone: undoubtedly enthused, but also incredibly casual, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about this rendezvous. As if sticking their dicks through holes in bathroom stalls was a thing normal people did. She put a hand to her forehead, silently sighing. Her knee started to bounce again.

"You there, hun?"

She could leave. If she was quick, she could probably get out of the bathroom before the other stall even opened. She could go back to her dorm, get back to the books piled around her desk, trying desperately to ignore the constant urge to slip a hand down her pants and let the haze envelop her entirely. She'd opened her mouth to respond, but no words came. If she said anything, this girl might recognize her. Hesitantly, she rose a knuckle to the wall, and knocked.

There was a pause. "Shy, huh? That's alright! I'm Nessa, if that makes you feel any better." She giggled, and Sam fiddled awkwardly with a few strands of her auburn hair. It did, though she didn't want to admit it. "You don't gotta tell me anything about you, though. Kinda defeats the purpose, don't it? Anyways, don't be shy! Go ahead and pop yourself through, and we can get started!"

There was anticipation in her words, Sam noted. It made her breath come shallower in her chest. Maybe she wasn't alone in needing to rid herself of this feeling. Her fingers trembled as she tugged at the waistband of her sweatpants, pulling her cock free of her pants. Even the cool air of the bathroom gave her a twinge of pleasure and she looked down at the member, trying to think. It'd always given her trouble, but it had never acted up this badly. Her stomach dropped as it suddenly occurred to her what would happen if she was caught. Her clubs would kick her out. She could be expelled. She might even lose her scholarships. What was she thinking, trying-

"C'mon! What's the holdup?" Nessa sounded confused more than irritated as she spoke, "You probably haven't done this sort of thing before, but- oh!" Her tone shifted as she seemed to realize something, and she continued slyly. "This is, like, a thing, right? You wanna hear me beg? I'll beg! Okay, hold on-"

She cleared her throat again, and fell silent. Sam sat, dick in hand, unsure about what to do to indicate to Nessa that she didn't need to do anything weird, just. . . suck her off. Even despite the need permeating her thoughts, the embarrassment made her boner wilt.

When Nessa spoke up again, her demeanor had changed entirely. Sam saw her bare knees hit the floor in front of the divider. "Please-" she moaned, "-let me see it. Let me touch it. Taste it. Please it. Just put it in the hole. I'll do whatever you want, mister! I promise!"

Her words were dripping with a deep, animalistic need; one that called out to her own need, stirring it. Sam's dick throbbed back to attention as she found herself so aroused it hurt. Her body seemed to act on its own accord, lurching her up to her feet and stepping in front of the slat. Sam managed to push her way through the mental haze, blinking as she realized that her hand was already on the slat. Something warm dribbled down the fingers of her other hand. She looked down and found a trail of pre-cum running down from the tip of her cock. A droplet fell from her hand and hit the tiles with a splat.

A pained groan issued from the other side of the divider. "No! Don't waste a drop! You're so ready, so full! I can't wait anymore!"

Sam exerted physical effort to keep the motion of sliding the slat to the side from being jerky and unnatural. She wasn't wholly successful. Nonetheless, the wood slid out of the way, revealing a hole about the diameter of a coffee mug cut into the metal stall. The edges of the hole were covered in several layers of duct tape, not that it looked like any of the edges were particularly sharp. In fact, the hole seemed almost perfectly circular. Sam did her best to imagine what tools might have been used to achieve this effect. No answers provided any distraction.

Nessa shifted audibly, and through the hole, Sam saw her mouth. Glossy black lipstick painted a pair of full, vaguely heart-shaped lips. She stared, transfixed for a moment, as they parted and spoke.

"That's it! God, look at that fuckin' cock!"

Sam stayed still, wrestling with the final wave of reservations; was this really the way she wanted her first sexual encounter to go? She'd never given much thought to the topic, but she'd always assumed it would be something more romantic than this. But the lips through the hole looked so pleasant, so inviting, so hot.

She shuffled awkwardly forward, holding her dick steady as it approached the hole. A peculiar shiver ran down her spine as she passed the taped edges of the hole, accompanied by a sense of dread deep in her core, not strong enough to pierce through the fog filling her head, but enough to bring her to a stop upon half of her dick being on the other side.

"Mmm, you look so fuckin' ready! You about to pop?" Nessa giggled quietly to herself, and Sam somehow felt her draw closer to the opening. "That's okay! Don't do it yet, though. I need to make you feel good, mister. As good as you're going to make me feel when you blow the biggest load of your fuckin' life down my throat! There's nothing I want more than that!"

Sam's cock twitched again, and she felt the trail of pre-cum surge down her tip again as another droplet slid down the smooth skin, beaded up, and dropped. There was no splat. Instead, there came the lurid sound of Nessa sucking what Sam assumed to be the tip of her finger. Eventually, there was a 'pop' as Nessa seemed to finish thoroughly devouring the drop.

"You taste amazin'! I can already tell! And your smell-" Sam bit down on her lip to hold in a moan as a warm, wet breath tickled the surface of her sensitive skin. "-like you're ready to rut my poor lil' belly full! Lemme touch it!"

Sam tapped a knuckle on the divider, hoping Nessa would take it as an affirmative. A moment later, she sucked in a sharp breath as she jerked back, surprised, from the sensation of a finger gliding down the underside of her shaft.

"Oh! Nonono, where ya goin'? Come back!" Nessa cooed, her drawl coming out stronger for a moment before starting to fade again. "Ah get it, ya wanna skip to the good stuff, dontcha? Get back here, darlin'!"

Sam hadn't drawn her whole length back, and having gotten the first shocking feeling of another person touching her penis out of the way, it was less of a surprise when a warm tongue came into contact with her tip. The sharp breath she'd taken came out as a hiss as the tip of the tongue took a moment to circle the edges of her glans, exploring the smooth skin before widening, sliding over the surface as Nessa licked the precum up.

"Isn't that nice? Come on back, I'm feelin' hungry!"

Sam obliged, stepping forward again and putting herself through about as far as she had been before. She was struck with the sudden urge to apologize for her skittishness; most people probably came to these things more prepared for what they were getting, after all. Luckily, the absolute dread of being identified was still piercing enough to paralyze her throat before a single word slipped out.

Fingers wrapped around her shaft as far down as they could get, a little more than halfway before the knuckles hit the divider. Sam could hardly believe how much better they felt than her own. She let her own fingers go slack and pulled her hand back.

Nessa's grip was light, and as she started to move her hand back and forth, jerking off Sam's cock, her fingers glided across the surface rather than gripped. Her skin was soft and warm, and she handled Sam's cock with a dexterity that almost seemed supernatural. Sam wondered if someone else doing it really could make so much of a difference. It would feel different, she always knew, but this much? She let herself scoot a little closer, feeling her thoughts starting to slow as her chest began filling with lust.

Nessa giggled again, and shifted as Sam guessed she was leaning forward. The unmistakable touch of puckered lips, velvety soft and fiendishly inviting, pressed against the tip of her penis. Sam had to push down a surge of pleasure that, unchecked, would've made her blow her load right there. Her eyes clenched shut with the sudden effort, and she chewed at the inside of her cheek to keep the pleasure from being the only thing she was feeling. Mercifully, Nessa seemed to feel the twitch, and was content to remain perfectly still as her dick began leaking out a steady stream of pre-cum.

Sam took a shaky breath as she got herself ready to continue. A dim question formed somewhere in her mind as to why she'd fought the orgasm off, but went unaddressed as she gave another soft knock.

Nessa seemed to understand, resuming her jerking and slipping the cock ever-so-slowly deeper into her mouth. A shiver ran up the length of Sam's spine as her glans was enveloped in lips more delightful than any of her most embarrassing fantasies. Every individual cell of skin felt as though it were being smothered beneath a starving cum-hungry beast.

It wasn't long before Nessa passed Sam tip from the pillowy prison of her lips to the inside of her mouth, where her tongue could easily tease and toy with the slit at its end. As she did so, Nessa also started to bob her head, forward and back, forward and back, leaving a coating of warm saliva mixed with pre-cum that rolled further down Sam's shaft like a warning of inevitable orgasm.

She could still feel it building, budding up inside her, and as Nessa started to suck a tremulous moan slipped from her throat. The noise echoed off the tile all around, punctuated by the sharp clap of Sam's hand against her mouth as she realized the sound's source was herself. She went rigid, as if she expected scores of people to burst into the stall and start pointing, jeering, laughing that such a hardworking student would really stoop to such a perverse low.

Nessa continued to bob for a moment before sliding back, sucking as she went until she let it go with a loud 'pop.'

"Oh! Seems like 'mister' was a little off, huh? Nothin' wrong with that. Ain't nobody here but us, Sugar. You can be as loud as you want." She continued jerking as she spoke, causing Sam's attention to start slipping again immediately. "Wanna try something else? Come a lil' closer, put'cher balls though, I'll get some real moans outta you."

Sam's eyes were still wide as she looked down at the hole, but she was already managing to relax. Nessa hadn't seemed to recognize the noise. Granted, she'd never made a sound like that in any class before. Even the thought of doing so brought an odd emotion to her mind, a kind mix of terror and disgust that made her heart pound a little harder. Perhaps she'd been a little overly-paranoid in staying totally silent.

She pulled herself back, enjoying the way Nessa's fingers followed her cock even past the opening of the hole as she tried to keep pleasuring. She had long fingers, and Sam couldn't bring herself to leave her reach entirely. Stains of black lipstick ringed her shaft like notches on a dipstick. Tiny particles of glitter shimmered back at her. For a couple seconds, she stood, watching the finger continue to toy with her penis, smearing saliva and pre-cum into a mix that clung to the finger like a bridge as Nessa pulled the finger back, beckoning.

Sam followed, carefully helping her balls through and pressing her pelvis up against the divider as far as she could. Once everything was through, Sam made careful note of the angle she'd need to pull herself out, if needed.

Nessa sounded quite happy as she spoke, "There they are! And the whole thing, too! I knew you were holdin' out on me! I betcha scare off all kinds with this thing." Sam still had the wherewithal to know Nessa wasn't being serious. At least, probably. Five and a half inches was hardly intimidating, though she felt closer to six at the moment. Nessa continued, "You're tryina' spoil me, huh? Well then, I'll spoil you right back!"

Another shocked moan reverberated off the walls as Nessa attacked, kissing and slurping and licking the base of Sam's nuts. The sensation was pleasant, Sam had to admit, but in an almost alien way that pulled a series of undignified grunts and fidgets from deep down in her core. Nessa relished the squirming, doubling her efforts as she brought Sam's balls into her mouth and subjected them to the same teasing she had Sam's glans. Sam made to pull back, but Nessa held her in place with her mouth, thrusting her nose against Sam's shaft and taking deep, tingly breaths.

The clenching and unclenching of Sam's jaw proved insufficient to cope as Nessa got both balls into her mouth and started pushing the pair from side to side, up and down, whichever way she liked, all with an apparent glee at Sam's reactions.

A familiar feeling bubbled inside of Sam, the pressure of days worth of trying to ignore her urges building to its final inevitable conclusion. Combined with the torturous working of her sack, it was too much. She wanted to cum. She didn't want to cum from this. Her hands jumped from her body to the divider, to reaching blindly behind her, and finally scraping her nails against the stall.

"S-S-S. . . pl-please, st-o-op!"

Cold air rushed against her scrotum as Nessa pulled back, letting them free and focusing on jerking with her hand again. "What? Gonna bust, huh? Gonna blow a fat fuckin' load all over my face? Or wouldja rather shoot it down my greedy little throat?"

No words jumped into Sam's mind. She only gasped for breath, biting her lip as she started to thrust herself into Nessa's hand harder. Nessa gripped harder, adding in a twist on her downward strokes and lightly scraping with her nails on the upwards ones. The effect was immediate, a severe shortening of the time Sam had to think.

"Mmf. . . m-mouth! Mouth, plea-ease! A-Aa-Aaahh-!"

Nessa removed her hand leaving Sam to hang for a moment, cold and damp in the air just long enough for her cry to turn from pleasure to panic. A dam broke, and the tidal wave of ecstasy Sam had tried to hold back for so long crashed against her mind, shattering thoughts apart as it pulsed and throbbed.

Her first shot went into the unknown air of the next stall. Her next found its way into Nesssa's mouth as her lips hugged the tip. Her third was buried in the back of Nessa's throat as she slammed down, rattling the stall's divider with the force of the thrust. All at once, Her shaft was enveloped, tip to base, in the clenching, squeezing, wonderful mouth of the stranger.

Sam's vision swam as she blubbered incoherently, searching in vain for something to hold onto as orgasm wracked her body. She found nothing save for the slat next to the gloryhole and clung to it with a white-knuckle grip for what little aid it gave in keeping her knees from giving out under her. All the while, her animalistic grunts and moans forced their way through clenched teeth and gasps for air, and from the other side of the divider noisy, delighted gulps communicated all Nessa needed Sam to know.

Finally, after what must have been the fifth or sixth tremor-inducing squirt down Nessa's now quite serpentine-feeling maw, Sam started to piece her mind back together.

Something caught her still twitching eye, poking through the space between the divider and the floor. She looked, and found a screen staring back at her. Displayed on the screen was a woman dressed messily in dark sweatpants and a white hoodie, from an unflattering upward angle. She stared at the beet red face, the heaving chest, the unfocused eyes, and as the phone pulled back, the dick sticking through the divider still soaked in fluids that dripped down over the camera just before the phone's holder came into view. The last thing she noticed was the blinking red dot at the top of the screen.

Sam lurched back from the gloryhole like she'd been burned, pulling herself from Nessa's mouth with another loud pop and splattering a final weak rope of thick cum over the divider and floor. Her back hit the opposite divider, rattling the stall and shocking some of her mind back into functioning as the cold metal came into contact with the sweat on her neck. Her eyes jumped from the hole in the wall to the space below, where she could still see Nessa's knees.

Noises started to come from the other side, cramped and tinny as they emitted from the phone speakers. They were noises Sam could barely recognize as coming from her, but deep down she knew it had to be. Her voice sounded like brittle glass as she spoke;

"W. . . W-Why did you. . ."

The noises stopped, then repeated from the start, and she heard Nessa giggle.

"Whew! You needed that, huh? How long has it been, darlin'? It looks like you enjoyed yerself."