Hole in the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-Delete that! I can't. . . I don't want-"

"Oh, pfft-" Nessa sounded amused. "-like anyone's ever gonna see this. It's just. . . think of it like a souvenir. That's all."

"I-It better be!" she did her best to sound confident, or commanding, or anything that might impress the severity of things. It didn't work. "I'll. . . I'll sue! I'll go to the cops! You'll be. . . you'll. . . "

The video started over again, and a wet schlick-ing noise started to become audible.

"Mmhm. Sure. No worries, sugar. If I had a quarter for every time I heard that. . ." Her voice trailed off, and the video's noise stopped. Sam felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as Nessa continued. "I think I've seen you before!" Sam's stomach turned. "I've got a class with you! Professor Reeves, right? Tuesdays and Thursdays? You're Samantha!"

Sam slid down the wall, hitting the floor, her head in her hands. Her lip quivered, and she did her best to hold in a sob as she wiped her eyes. When she looked up, her new position on the floor revealed more through the gap under the divider; Nessa's legs were shaking ever so slightly, her breathing getting quicker. Something stirred in Sam's mind, singeing the edges of the clarity that relief had brought. Inside her sweatpants, there was a twitch.

"Oh, c'mon now, it ain't a big thing! Girl, you just had a first-hand demonstration of how tight my lips are. No one's gonna hear a thing."

"You. . . promise?" Sam noticed an edge of hope in her own voice, and clung to it.

"I love doin' this! Sex is, like, my life! And when it comes down to it, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, don't you?"

That made sense. If she went around telling everyone's secrets, she probably wouldn't be able to meet many more people for these. . . trysts. Sam's hope grew, though she was quick to reign it in.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

Nessa didn't miss a beat in replying, "The only thing worse for a reputation than gettin' your dick sucked through a gloryhole is suckin' a dick through a gloryhole, and I've sucked a lotta' dicks."

Sam nodded, then realized Nessa couldn't see her. "Okay. Well, I guess I should go then, I've got-"

"Work to do?" Nessa cut her off. "I don't think we're done here, are we? You ain't empty, and I pride myself on being thorough. C'mon back over here."

Her fingers caught a few tangles in her hair as she ran her fingers through it, but the pain was easily ignored as she worked to process the offer. Nessa wanted more? She has the biggest orgasm of her life, and Nessa asks for round two? She was insane. Surely, she was some kind of nymphomaniac. She had to be. There was no other explanation. Sam let out another long, unsteady breath. No. If she didn't do perfectly on tomorrow's test, she'd have so much more work to do getting her GPA back up to a 4.0 before the end of the semester. But now that she'd worked out her little distraction, she could get back to it.

Or, at least, that was what she'd expected. As she pushed herself back to her feet, she found that her eyes were lingering on the hole. In the next stall she could see the string of cum lying on the floor behind Nessa's legs, and the thin trail she'd left when she pulled out. As she watched, a finger swooped down, scooping as much up as it could and carrying it up out of her view. Then she heard Nessa loudly depositing it onto her tongue, making a noise like she was enjoying some sweet candy. Sam suddenly didn't feel as clear-minded as she thought.

"Shit. . ."

She'd muttered the word under her breath, but a response came as though she had spoken at a normal volume; "Thinkin' about it, huh? I could feel more sloshin' around in there, I know you ain't empty." As much as she hated to admit it, her waistband was getting tighter again.

There was a long pause as Sam weighed her options. Before she could come to a decision, Nessa spoke up again. Her voice sounded closer than before, tingling somewhere deep in her ear in a way that made Sam's heart skip. "I think I like you. A lot. I'll do something special for you, it'll change your life, I promise."

Sam bit her lip, gaze flicking from the hole to the door. She should get back to work, she'd lost enough time already. She turned to the door, but her feet refused to move. Nessa's words continued to echo around her mind: special, change your life. Instead of losing their hold, the whispers grew in volume and lascivity, so much so that hearing her own thoughts seemed distant by comparison.

Nessa's voice cut through the noise with ease. "Plus, you're already here. What's one more go? You know you want it. And shit, you work yourself to the bone! You deserve a little reward!"

She had been studying all semester. Some part of her far away warned against any further indulgence, but the more she searched for a reason why, the further that part seemed to flee.

Nessa had a point anyway. What harm could one more quick "encounter" do? She sighed, giving one last look at the door as though it might suddenly speak some word of reason and save her. It didn't.

"W-What. . . what sort of s-surprise are you talking about?"

Nessa laughed. "Well it ain't much of one if I tell you, is it? Get over here!"

Her feet practically carried her of their own accord back to the hole, where she started tugging clumsily at her sweatpants as she pulled her shaft free again. "H-How far should I, uh-?"

"Whole thing, hun! Nuts an' all!"

She stuck it through, noting that the tingle of suspense hadn't lessened in the slightest, making her heartbeat quicken again. A smile wormed its way onto her face for the first time in what felt like a long while. Maybe there was more to these sorts of hookups than she had initially thought.

Again, hot breath on her shaft excited her, sending a pleasurable warmth shooting up her spine. Nessa started jerking again, using the tantalizingly light grip that Sam had already come to miss in the minutes she'd gone without it. With her other hand Nessa started to massage Sam's balls affectionately, rubbing the layer of spit and cum into the skin. Sam groaned, thankful that she still felt a little numb from her orgasm. She might've been embarrassingly close to another climax otherwise.

"This fuckin' thing-" Nessa whispered between long licks along her shaft. Her voice was quiet, but Sam could hear her in her ear again, tickling her bones. She shivered. "You got no clue how good this fucker is, do you?" Sam wanted to reply, but the question seemed to be rhetorical as Nessa continued. "I can't wait to fuckin' ruin you, hun. You're never gonna get me out of your head. No one else is ever gonna be able to drain you like I can. You're mine!"

The last word was punctuated by a painful prick at the base of her shaft. Sam flinched, and pulled back a bit, not far enough to leave the hole, but more than enough to communicate her displeasure. Nessa was quick to move her tongue to the area, and spoke again with a softer tone.

"Oh! I caught'cha with my nail, sorry. Let me make it up to you." Her attentions zeroed in on the area, which did more than Sam expected to soothe any lingering soreness. Everyone messes up every now and again, she supposed, even someone as good as Nessa. She let her eyes drift closed and her head tilt back, wishing quite suddenly that she could put a hand on Nessa's head. Perhaps if she could set the pace, things might be even better.

Not that there was any room to complain, of course. Nessa moved from swirling her tongue around the now near-forgotten pinprick to jerking with renewed vigor. Her touch wasn't light or gentle anymore, but Sam still found herself wanting more.

"H-Harder, please."

Her voice sounded strange in her own ears. There was something beneath her words she'd never heard before, an undercurrent of lust she could feel spreading through her body as the haze she'd tried so hard to dispel rolled into her mind and muddled her thoughts twice as much as it had before.

"God. . . what are you d-doing?" She asked, finding it harder to string the words together how she wanted.

Nessa sounded smug as she replied, "You like it? I think you're getting harder."

Her heart was pounding in her chest now, blood roaring through her veins. She had the biggest boner of her life, she was sure of that much, but at the same time there was a pressure in her cock separate from the feeling of an orgasm building, a thrilling pressure that grew by the moment, and which she knew the relief would have her ecstatic in an entirely different way, like the scratching of an itch. She only needed to scratch it.

"Go harder! F-Faster!"

Nessa obliged both requests, earning a throaty groan from her prey as she started thrusting her own hips softly. It was good, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more. Needed it.

A fire was spreading through her veins, filling her body with a euphoric energy she didn't know what to do with. For the first time, she thought about what might be happening if the divider wasn't separating their stalls. She would have more to do with her hands, certainly. Nessa's body probably felt just as good as her mouth did. She might be able to repay her for all of the teasing she was doing. But, divided as they were, she started groping at her own body, wishing more than anything she could pull Nessa close.

"You're gettin' real loud, hun." Nessa didn't sound concerned as she pointed out, "Someone might come and see what all the fuss is about!"

The noises stopped for a moment as Sam realized just how correct Nessa was. Grunts and moans and slurps had entirely replaced the calm and quiet which had kept Sam company while she waited. Even as she made the effort of containing her noises, they lingered on like the remnants of a lusty spirit. For one terrible moment of clarity, Sam could remember her fears of being found and what she'd lose if she was, all the countless hours of work that would be thrown to the wind. She realized the sounds would bring someone to investigate. It was late in the day, but someone would come. How could they not? In that moment, she felt some sliver of her mind go ice cold with fear, which seeped into her thoughts and poisoned the pleasure. She recalled something she realized she'd forgotten. This was wrong.

"Nnf. . . Nessa, w-wai-. . . wait! S-Sto. . ."

Wasn't it? She'd thought so, but it felt so good. How could it be wrong? Her veins seemed to tingle as flame and frost intermingled, filling her with a strange, off-kilter tranquility. Besides, Nessa had explained it. It wasn't that strange. People did this sort of thing every day with her. She'd just never been aware, that was all. God knew it wasn't the only thing she'd ever been unaware of when it came to her peers. Maybe it would be good to socialize more.

"S-S-Shhhhh-um-m. . . f-fu-ck. . ."

"Yeah? You doin' alright over there? We could stop, if you wanted to quiet down. Or, I could give you your 'surprise' now."

She didn't wait for an answer to position herself at the tip of Sam's cock again and press her tongue against Sam's glans. Once there, she stopped, ceasing all stimulation.

The anticipation was too much. Sam's heart pumped like a bellow, feeding the flame with fresh lust. Her voice was strained as she held in a particularly desperate noise when she said "N-Now! Now, ple-ease!"

Nessa's words turned sharp as she said "Beg. I wanna hear you beg me to fuck you up forever. Not like you needed the help, but. . ." she trailed off into wicked giggles.

Words tumbled from Sam's throat like smoke from a chimney. "F-Fuck me up! Ruin me! Make me yours!" Words sprang to her mind as though she'd always known them, deep down. "Please! I-I need it! I need it more than anything before! Let me f-fuck you! It'll be so goo-o-od!"

Her pleas hung in the air, and Sam could practically hear Nessa's smirk from the opposite side of the divider. "Oh, that's what you think the surprise is, huh?" Bemusement practically soaked the words as she continued, "Alright, sure! It sounds fun!"

Sam struggled with her confusion for a second, wondering if her guess had been wrong, what Nessa could have possibly meant by 'surprise.' Her wondering came to an abrupt halt when the sound of fabric being pulled away and falling to the floor. The odd pressure seemed to be relieved ever so slightly as she throbbed with newfound excitement. This was it, wasn't it? Her first time. She'd never imagined she'd need it this much.

Something pressed against her shaft, softer and larger than the hands or mouth she'd felt so far. Instead of the sweet embrace of flesh, however, a fabric barrier still remained, wet and warm, keeping Sam from touching. Nevertheless, it started to rub up and down her shaft, teasing.

"You can feel that, right hun? My pussy? Hearing those slutty lil' noises you make has me all hot 'n bothered! I betcha could just slide ri-i-ight in! Imagine that! Me, bouncing up and down on that fuckin' cock!" She took Sam's shaft in her hand, holding it still as she slid back up her length and finally arrived at the tip. Once there, she lined it up and pressed down. Sam could feel plump lips starting to spread over the edges of what must've been a thong, tickling the sides of her head as Nessa's dripping arousal mixed with her own.

"I bet I could make you cum like this, couldn't I? You're just aching to bust inside me! Those nuts are getting heavy again, huh? I can see 'em working! Can you feel 'em?"

Sam couldn't bring herself to think about anything but how she might thrust herself forward, plunging into Nessa and slaking the incredible need she'd sparked in Sam. She continued to move her hips as much as she could, hardly noticing the slapping of her balls against the other side of the divider; they hadn't been doing that earlier. Her efforts seemed to be rewarded as the Nessa pressed harder against her tip. The pressure in her shaft started to relent, the relief of which was almost like a torturously slow orgasm on its own.

"Now you're doin' it! C'mon! Bigger! Bigger!

She kept pressing harder on Sam, somehow timing her pushes with the hissing relief that wracked Sam's brain. She kept going, thrusting as must as she could. Despite her small range of motion, it seemed to be working. Fabric stretched as she got further and further, closer and closer to giving way under the force of Sam's lust. Eventually, she managed to push close enough that Nessa's thong slipped to one side, allowing her tip enough space to push in.

As she felt the folds of Nessa's insides wrap around her, the remaining pressure let out all at once. With a surprised cry, Sam felt herself plunge in. Suddenly what was only her tip jolted, swelling forward and out as if her cock was trying to fill up the space it was given.

Finally Sam realized that something was wrong. That lone frozen sliver of her mind shocked her back to her senses. She made to pull back, but found that she couldn't. Panic started to spread icy fingers through her as she looked down, trying to tell what was holding her in place.

Her shaft looked red, almost inflamed, though it didn't feel uncomfortable, save for the pressing of the flesh against the top edges of the hole. She tugged herself again, and after pulling about an inch out found her genitals remained stubbornly in place. The hole, somehow, was too small. Her shaft might've fit on its own, but when her balls came with, they simply couldn't fit. But as she looked at the hole, desperately trying to tell how it might've shrunk, she noted that its opening was roughly the size of a coffee cup. If the hole was the same size, then the only explanation for being stuck was. . .

"H-Hold o-on! S-Something's-"

Nessa cut her off, voice full of surprise and barely restrained delight. "Fuckin' hell! I knew you'd get big, but this-" Nessa started rolling her hips, squirming around the portion of Sam's cock buried in her abdomen. "-is fuckin' huge! I love it!"

"I c-can't. . . can't p-pull out! H-Help! Wh-"

"Oh, I'll help you alright! Help you dump those new fuckin' balls you got there! That's the only way you're ever gonna get out of there, girl. I made sure of that."

"W-Wha. . .? W-What do y-"

"C'mon! Show me what those things can do! Prove I ain't wasting my time!"

Her insides tightened and twitched, working in unison with her hips, pulling a wave of pleasure out of Sam despite her panic blooming out of control. It started in Sam's core; a tightening of muscles that spread across the rest of her body, forcing her jaw to clench and her eyes to clap shut. The contractions continued, and she could not only feel but hear a huge amount of something moving through her body. It's sheer mass was disconcerting, and as much as she wanted to be disgusted at the sensation as it occurred to her that Nessa had somehow inflicted some kind of change on her, it felt too horribly blissful to fight. Her legs quaked as she braced as much as she could against the onslaught of orgasm. It slammed into her mind harder than anything she'd ever felt before, shattering thought apart beneath the force of the inhumanly powerful contractions of her now apparently immense shaft. Her balls tightened and her muscles shuddered as a blast of cum gushed from her tip, pouring into Nessa's hungry insides as they continued to coax shot after shot from her hapless prey.

Sam's cock felt almost alien as it bulged around the sheer volume it dispensed, every drop weathering the shattered remains of her thoughts just a little more. Sweat rolled past her brow and into her eyes, mixing with tears as she tried to remember how to breathe. Her chest heaved as her body seized control from her, pulling ragged gasps of air in and out. Despite this, she still felt only a moment or two away from suffocating.

On the other side of the divider, Nessa laughed as she maneuvered forward off of Sam's cock. When she freed herself from the tip, a throaty gurgle emanated from Sam's throat as her pussy squeezed around the tip like a parting kiss. The instant it was gone, the sounds of a heavy, wet splatter against the tile floor reached Sam's ears. A sudden warm dampness hit her shoes and front of her pant legs. Her eyes drifted downward, seeing the puddle of milky white slowly spreading past the barrier.

Sam made to pull herself back. She still couldn't fit out the hole.

"Pfft, you thought you were done? Hell no! We've got a lot more work to do!"

She heard the words, but didn't understand them. Not at first. They were noises, devoid of any particular importance. Nevertheless, her instincts told her she was wrong, and she took the noises in her mind, turning them over, examining them from every angle with the shards of her awareness she was able to scrape together. They were familiar, she realized. They should've meant something. Why didn't they? A piece still missing, perhaps. She reached out, gathering more slivers and scraps together and fitting them into shape that felt right. Gradually, the words started to make sense. Gradually, her heart sank.

"Not. . . d-done?"

"Man, you sound fucked up! Did I break your brain already? Girl, you're in for some trouble if this was too much. But don't worry! I'm here to help! Here, let me-"

There was an odd sound, a squeaking like a piece of glass being cleaned. Sam knew she should have been curious, and set about finding that particular piece among the bits of herself still reeling. By the time she'd found it, there was more to wonder about than just the sound.