All Comments on 'Hole in the Wall Ch. 03'

by plushpeach

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 4 years ago

More, please: I'm particularly interested, from a woman's POV, how a shared experience like this will affect the relationship between Jillian and Michelle. Would they discover each other sexually? How would they talk it through?

WyenotWyenotabout 4 years ago
A great continuation

I love everything about this story. The author does an amazing job of creating vivid mental images of what is taking place. Please continue with, as Paul would say, the rest of the story.

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
Arousing

I have read all of these stories. I love them!

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Wow That Was HOT!!****

That was worth the wait. Good Read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

This series is very hot! Definitely want to see more of this, and the Joy Ride series as well. With these characters being in the same world, it will be interesting to see if the two series end up coming together (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mislabeled

This is labled Ch. 03, but it is actually Ch. 01.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Joy Ride!

Jill's adventures are hot but please continue Joy Ride, my favorite literotica series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Request

This was blazing!

For requests I'd love more Joy Ride! I love Mrs Lynn and Brad's growing relationship. I don't want to see her share him with the other moms, because I love the way you have depicted their growing intimacy. I want to see them get even closer. Their relationship is endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Requests

Yesssssssss

Can we see Jillian and Michelle get even closer? How do they deal with what happened between them? Can we see them take this home, talk and cuddle it out, and fuck? I know the series is about the hole but I'm so much more interested in them and their relationship you have no idea.

And also more Joy Ride please! I want to see Mrs Lynn and Bradley get closer. Where will their relationship go? I want to see it get deeper. Maybe Brad drives her to the airport and returns the favor from the first story getting her off with his hand to relieve her tension? Do they look for excuses to drive places together now? They are treasures.

Shawn_MacDShawn_MacDalmost 4 years ago
Damn!

Gotta say, I really want to see Jillian and Michelle end up together. They are adorable and you gave them a special spark already. How it affects Bradley and Lynn too, if suddenly Michelle is dating his mom and is over a lot more. Sneaking around gets a lot harder with another parent always around. Plus, Michelle and Jillian trying to sneak around without Brad and their friends knowing.

Michelle doesn't mention a husband or boyfriend here or in Joy Ride chapter 3. Maybe she's single? Another single mom in the group would be hot, and it makes it way easier for Michelle and Jillian to date.

And maybe they fuck Michelle's pizza guy in the future. Or Daniel, since he's gotta be the one at the hole.

DashaboutDashaboutover 3 years ago

Quite an amazing story, very hot.

FlrtnWtDister54FlrtnWtDister54almost 3 years ago

That was totally unexpected.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYabout 2 years ago

beautiful, sisters in sin how yummy now a full kiss

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude12 months ago

Definitely very hot especially when they work together on it together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous