All Comments on 'Hole in the Wall Ch. 04'

by plushpeach

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Shawn_MacDShawn_MacDover 3 years ago
A New Favorite Story

Damn!!! Now this is a Halloween treat! I had to find my login information after a few months of anonymous reading to celebrate this. Love your stories! They're all olympic gold medals. I hoped you were coming back all this time.

Where to start? It's everything I could ask for!! & more. Jill and Michelle are perfect. My heart sings because of their budding relationship. Jill as Michelle's coach!! That kiss!

Can't wait to see what you write next!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 3 years ago
Wonderful series!

Great series very very well told! I'm eager for part 5 and, please!, if so moved feel free to include your fantastic artwork.

thanks for sharing your gifts with us

WyenotWyenotover 3 years ago

Ahhhhh Peach, You've done it again. A great story. Welcome back... I've missed you.

WatchedBethWatchedBethover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Another great story. I do enjoy your work. Beth x

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago
Great chapter

Love this series and you have written another great chapter. A fun sexy romp. Enjoyed it. Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC

I hope you will continue to add stories. Perhaps these two women can end up at a bachelor party or something. Love your work!!

Falc570Falc570over 3 years ago
5 Stars !

I was very attracted to to Jillian and Michelle. I enjoyed the commraderie you developed between them and perfectly described their mutual enjoyment of sharing their skills on a lover. I was impressed how two mature / MILF women bonded by doing something together that they both enjoyed so much.

mochavoymochavoyover 3 years ago

I definitely had a pleasant (and erotic) surprise when I saw you had posted another chapter to this series! I love the concept, and Jillian sounds like one lovely and fun milf...and now with two in the mix, oh boy. :)

Seriously though, this is a well written and enjoyable series. I hope you plan on continuing it.

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Came across this series today and read all 4 chapters. You are a good writer and this is a wonderful set up. And I love the way you use your characters. So much fun.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never thought a peach would leave me wanting more.yes I have been rode hard give us more of that talent you have for writing Please. Rick

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude12 months ago

Really enjoyed the teaching part as reminded me of the fun my lady has had in teaching her girlfriends to play with my cock.

Fun writing style I’ll be checking out more of your stories.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody6 months ago

I loved this series when it came out and hope that you'll revisit it and keep it going. With 2 milfs involved, the possibilies are VERY enticing!

Reacher84Reacher846 months ago

Hot as always. Enjoying your well written stories, looking forward to many more.

srainmanwsrainmanw4 months ago

Enjoyed it can’t wait for the next one, maybe the 2 milfs will experience there first lesbian encounter along with the well hung male and cause both milfs to squirt for the first time then the pizza guys friend waited in the car showed up and look who it is the glory hole guy 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplushpeach@plushpeach
I'm a mature woman with stories to share, and I just hope you enjoy the ride!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES