Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex-mas All-The-Way.
5.7k words
4.75
8.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex-mas All-The-Way

I arrived at my house around ten am in the morning and Trish was just making coffee and spreading cream cheese on her bagel.

"Hey honey, your cars still warm, did you just get in?" I asked as I kissed her on her cheek.

"Yes, I just got in and went straight for the coffee and a bagel," she giggled.

"Would you like a cup?"

"Absolutely, thank you,"

"Your welcome."

"So did you enjoy your stay at Suzy's?"

"It was such a relief when I saw your text that Mr Hutchinson thought his job offer would be an all-nighter and offered you to stay the night. We took advantage of the situation and ordered pizza, watched the most recent girly movies, and drank too much wine. So I can't complain; it was fun."

"That's great; I'm glad you had a good time,"

"Thank you, I never drank so much wine in my life," she giggled.

"You look well rested!"

"Thanks... so how did it go last night?"

"Excellent offer, it's was like stealing candy from a baby."

"I assume his offer had something to do with Pocahontas since you're dressed in costume?"

"It most certainly did," I perked up.

"By the look on your face you must have accepted his offer."

"Yes, I did."

"Without discussing it with me first?"

"It's more money than I, we, could have ever imagined!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"I hope he didn't dick you."

"What?" I choked on my coffee.

"You know... cheat you."

"Oh no, he didn't."

"Rick's a real smart business man, it's unlikely you got the better deal," she sipped her coffee.

"I think you'll be pretty impressed with his offer," I told her as I sipped my coffee.

"Just tell you didn't get on all fours and beg for it," she smiled.

"Cough... cough!" I almost choked again.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Coffee went down the wrong way," I replied as she innocently threw out true scenarios.

"So, who had more staying power, Rick or you?"

"What?"

"Who fell asleep first?"

"Why?" I laughed.

"I was just wondering what time you finished or did you continue in the morning?"

"Cough... cough," again choking on the coffee.

"Here," she opened one of the kitchen cabinets. "Suck on this lozenge, it will turn creamy white and sooth your throat."

"Thanks honey."

"You've prolonged my agony long enough; tell me about this great job you've accepted."

"First, it's $500k a year," I announced.

"Oh my gawd!" she literally jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.

"Mmm," that was really nice, can I have another?" we laughed.

"Yes," she laid another big one on me then separated herself from me.

"That was really nice."

"Oh my gawd; if you were a woman I would say you fucked his brains out last night and in the morning."

"Cough... cough... sorry honey."

"Please, take the lozenge."

I opened the foil pack and put the lozenge in my mouth.

"Just keep it in your mouth and swallow it as it dissolves, you don't want to swallow it all at one time."

"Ok," I laughed.

"So what's he paying you a half a million dollars a year for... to sleep with him?"

"Cough... cough," I almost choked on air.

"You're not sleeping with him are you?" she asked seriously.

"No," I laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sleeping with him."

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"No, I'm not hiding anything from you."

"You're not bi-sexual are you?"

I could only laugh.

"You're probably telling me the truth. I mean, I've seen him with some gorgeous women over the years... at least I thought they were women."

"Trish."

"I mean you do make a sexy Pocahontas and I mean sexy. That would put you in his sights for sure."

"No, nothing like that"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I just had to pay you back from your smart ass remark you made about me sleeping with him," she laughed.

"I sincerely apologized for that already."

"How does it feel when you're falsely accused?" she laughed.

"Terrible."

"Good," she laughed, ", so what's the deal?"

"He wants me to be the spokeswoman for his new tobacco company." I told her.

She laughed hysterically.

"Trish, what's so funny about $500k a year!"

"It's not the salary; it's just that you put up a fight not to dress like Pocahontas and now you want to accept a job dressing as her."

"You have a point but," I began.

"What, he can't find a female to play Pocahontas?"

"He insists I'm perfect for the part."

Again she broke out into laughter.

"Trish, no matter how absurd it sounds, he's adamant about me playing the part of Pocahontas; besides this is a once in a life time opportunity for me to make this type of money and we both know it."

"I admit, you can easily pass as a woman, a very sexy woman, but you're not a woman."

"I fooled everyone at the party, actually, I fooled everyone... twice."

"Ok, let's look at this logically."

"Trish," I began.

"Let me think."

"Trish, I already signed the contract."

"What?"

"I already signed the contract."

"You signed the contract without talking to me first?"

"Trish, we always wanted to move up, especially out of this neighborhood. This is our chance, to be successful, and rich. Besides, you didn't come to me about Rick's management offer, you just ran with it, and I supported you."

"And I deeply appreciate that honey but what do you have to do for this money?"

"I have to get implants."

Trish again broke out into laughter.

"I know what you're thinking but," I began.

"No you don't; either this is a big joke or you're fucking crazy." She barely got out.

"I guess I'm crazy then."

"C'mon honey, what's really going on?" she giggled as she poured another cup of coffee for herself.

"Seriously, I'm the new spokeswoman for his new tobacco company."

"You're not kidding me are you?"

"No."

"And he wants you to get breast implants?

"Yes."

"And you agreed to this fucking shit? She got a bit louder and a lot more serious.

"Trish, I get the implants, do a few interviews, appearances, commercials, and he'll pay me $500k a year. What could be better?"

"A husband without hooters."

"The contract is for two years, two years with boobs, and I'm out of there a million dollars richer is how I see it."

"Two years, are you serious?"

"Well, it comes with an extension clause, that's only if both parties agree and that's for $650k a year for another two years."

"And what am I supposed to do with a husband that has boobs?"

"Don't be so serious."

"Somebody has to... what's next... a vagina?"

"Trish," I started.

"Is a vagina in the extension clause too because he's way to smart not to think of that one?"

"No."

"What if he insists on a vagina, are willing to change genders?"

"Does it pay more?" I smiled.

"This isn't funny."

"Trish, we always wanted to move up into a rich classy neighborhood. This is our chance, to be successful, rich... come on Trish."

"Do you really want boobs?"

"No, but I do want the money, besides, I can always have the implants removed."

"And sex... how am I supposed to have sex with you when you have breasts?"

"We don't have sex now," I laughed.

"It's because I have this manager's job on my mind. That's how you make more money, work hard at your job, and move up."

"Once you land your managers job, which will be a lot more work, I guess you'll be too tired for sex anyway."

"You should be more worried about how we're going to explain that my husband has hooters and he's not bi, gay, or transsexual."

"Relax, we're sisters," I spoke in my girly voice.

"Half a million is a lot of money," she sighed.

"So you're in?"

"I guess I don't have a choice."

"Great, my appointment is at one pm today, I'll need a ride there... and a ride back home," I said excitedly.

"What appointment?"

"For my implants, Mr Hutchinson made the appointment first thing this morning with a Dr Crowley,"

"That was rather quick," she queried.

"I need them for the company Christmas Cruise to the lower islands."

"He's taking us, the company, to the lower islands for Christmas?" she asked excitedly.

"Yea babe, thinks are looking up. I think in the end things will work out."

"Wow, that's really nice of him."

"I'm so nervous," I was nervous and confused. From the Halloween party, to fucking Rick, and to wanting to fuck him again. The implants are a necessary evil for my job.

"Hello."

"Sorry, I blanked out for a moment."

"Yea, so I would stay away from carbs right now because you have competition for that two piece bathing suit, which, is me."

"You're my coach, whatever you say, I'll do it."

We leave at 11:30 am to be at our required destination with Dr Crowley. Once there, I sign in, we sit for five minutes, and they call my name and I leave Trish and go back to the operating room.

Once there the nurse told me to remove my clothes and get into the gown that she handed me.

"Hi, I'm Dr Crowley and I'll be performing the surgery today. I have to let you know you'll be receiving the Dime Bag Implant Generation 4xb implants. Its two small chips that go under the breast implant eventually transitioning the breast implant to a natural breast tissue storing fat, augmenting, sensitivity, and forming milk ducts. I also have to tell you that the Generation 4xb automatically releases estrogen and other minor doses of testosterone quenchers into your body which in turn will give you that curvy female figure," he explained in detail.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Can I remove them at any time?"

"Once implanted they can't be removed until twenty four months depending on the individual, and that would be in the form of a mastectomy."

"A mastectomy?" I questioned.

"Yes, that will be the only way to remove a Dime Bag Implant Generation 4xb at this time," he replied.

"Can't you do an ordinary silicone implant; something that can be removed at any time?"

"Actually when Mr Hutchinson called I explained that the experimental Dime Bag Implant Generation 4xb was the only implant I had on hand in a full B-cup. He wanted you to have the "girl next door natural look" and a full B-cup would give you plenty of breast without sacrificing an unrealistic look."

"How did you know what size I needed?"

"Mr Hutchinson gave me a description of your approximate height, width, weight, and bone structure and now that you're here it's pretty obvious that you would benefit from a full B-cup."

"Do you really think so?" I asked.

"Yes, anything else would look totally disproportionate on you," he answered.

"Fine," I sighed not happy about the mastectomy but Keeping Rick happy is priority one right now.

"I could order saline implants in but the manufactures are out-of-stock right now so you're looking at least mid to late January."

"No, no, I'm fine with getting the implants today."

"Listen, I'm not trying to sell you something you don't want mainly because it's just bad for business; but on the other hand I'm not going to give you larger implants that you'll be sorry for in six months either," he explained.

"I understand," I smiled in relief he was still planning on doing the surgery.

"Here, try this on for size and then look in the mirror and tell me what you think," he said as he grabbed a bra from a rack and handed it to me.

"Perfect," I responded admiring what my new equipment would look like.

"Excellent!" he stated.

"So... I'll get a girly figure?" I asked.

"Yes, in a rather short time period, of course, it depends on the patient."

"Well, if that's my only choice."

"It's your only choice if you want to do it today, otherwise, you'll have to wait until January."

"Well, that would defeat the purpose."

"Just as long as you know the consequences."

"Yes, I'm ready when you are," I said excitingly.

"I believe we're going to be performing a tracheal and a full bare hair laser removal treatment."

"Yes, that's correct."

"You mentioned estrogen, will that affect my erections?"

"To be truthful, only a small few can still have erections so right now we are telling patients to expect erectile dysfunction. You have to understand these are for transsexual patients who are seeking sexual reassignment surgery."

"Ok, let's do it," still excited.

"Just sign and date these forms for me and we can get started unless you have any other questions?"

I signed the papers, I unclothed, and then they scratched my skin with something, and put me under. I woke up with breasts that were 32B full cups just like the sample bra, a non-protruding Adams apple which wasn't all that protruding, and a hairless body with just a short landing strip above my limp penis.

Thirty minutes later they wheeled me out to the waiting room.

"Wow, there pretty perky. How do you feel?" Trish asked.

"Fine," I remarked.

"You're crazy, absolutely crazy!" she laughed.

The nurse gave me instructions just in case I wasn't adherent. Then the nurse wheeled me out to the car for insurance reasons. Once in the car we were on our way home, once there we pulled into the garage, and then I followed Trish into the house.

"Are you okay?" Trish asked.

"I'm fine, I'm just not use to having additional weight on my chest."

"The nurse said it might take a couple days to a few weeks to get use to them."

"Remember, you shouldn't play with them for a week," she giggled.

"Can I play with yours," I laughed as I tried to balance myself.

"Let me see," Trish said as she pulled removed my gown. "Wow, small insertions directly under the breast. The nurse said it should heal in two to seven days."

"Trish."

"Yes."

"Maybe I should learn to walk in high heels just in case I need to dress up on a special occasion."

"I think you should start wearing women's clothes from now on since you won't be needing your male clothes due to your beautiful, and I do mean beautiful, breasts.

You better start carrying a baseball bat with you."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to have to beat off the boys with those nice juicy breasts.

The boys will be dreaming of sucking on those nipples."

"We'll have to take you to the salon to get your hair taken care of. A little trim for the split ends and conditioning."

"Are you trying to get me laid?"

"Are you trying to get laid?"

"Point well taken."

"Well, we'll go shopping tomorrow for your new wardrobe. I'll go check my closet and pick out something for you to wear."

"Thank you."

"You should use your feminine voice so you don't mistakenly use your male voice by accident; it wouldn't go over very well."

"Thanks, I'll do that."

"Very good."

"Thanks for backing me up on this."

"I sure hope you know what you're doing," she told me before heading toward the bedroom.

"Don't forget the heels honey."

"Here, let's start with these platforms."

"You're the boss."

"How's this Trish?" I asked as I walked the bedroom approximately 30 minutes later.

"Wow, great posture: that was fast."

"Did you find anything for me to wear on our shopping spree?"

"I found this sweater dress; you should be comfortable in this for your first time out shopping."

"How about something like this?"

"A strapless floral dress?"

"Fun, light, short, and sexy!"

"I think something more conservative would suit you better for your first time out."

"No, I think my pick is a lot better."

"Are you purposely trying to attract attention?"

"When you first started developing your breasts did you wear a heavy coat or a tube top?"

"Still," she began.

"You had your whole life to prepare for attention; I'll be thrown to the wolves... literally."

"Let's go with the strapless."

"Now for the shoes."

"I think these beige platform strap sandals would go perfect with the red strapless and this beige purse."

"Thank you."

"I sure hope you know what you're getting us into."

"Trust me."

"You're a lot more confident with those boobs."

"Sorry, I don't mean to be."

"We'll go shopping tomorrow as long as you can keep your balance."

"Sounds like a plan."

When we got to the mall the first thing we did was see Victor for my untamed hair and ear piercings. Trish was against it but I made the argument that I may need to be out without the costume and it would look rather weird that I didn't have my ears pierced. Plus, I wanted, needed, the experience. I mean I already had boobs and soon I would have a female figure according to the doc.

Trish took me from store to store; I bought an ensemble of clothing form club, casual, to business. To my surprise, my thin waist gave me a feminine figure in female clothing. I think my 32-22-32 figure will be fine once the hormones kick in and the clothes will fit just fine as I don't have much, if any, fat to redistribute.

Once home we gathered my male clothing so we could donate them. In reality, I had a two year contract with an extension if all goes well and Dime Bag Breast Implants that will distribute the fat in all the right places.

Besides, I'll never have sex with my wife again because she's going to receive a manager's job that will possibly keep her working all day and night. The job she'll get because Pocahontas is sleeping with her, our, boss. Which I have no explanation for except that I love sucking his cock and having my ass pounded by him.

A week passed and my appointment was at 10 am to see Dr Crowley for my checkup.

Not needing to shave anywhere I took a quick shower and not a bath, brushed the pearly whites, flossed, and rinsed with mouthwash like every other day of my life.

I picked up my cell and noticed Rick text me; he wants me to stop by his house in a few hours for an early X-mas gift. I'll call him after my appointment and go straight over to his house.

I stepped into the walk-in-closet and went right to the one of the red and pink floral dresses I purchased. I added beige platform sandals and purse along with gold jewelry with the help of my free new business credit card. Then I put my hair up into a high pony tail and left for my appointment.

Once there he saw me right away.

"Well, you've exceeded all expectations, you seem to be in perfect health. There's no bruising or discomfort around the breasts, absolutely no hair growth after the laser treatment, and your testes seem healthy with no discomfort. Do you have any questions?" the doctor asked.

"So... can they be played with?" I asked coyly.

"Yes, there seems to be no issues, however, I would like to see you right after Christmas for another routine checkup," he replied.

"I'll be on a two week vacation at the lower islands, can we make it after that?"

"Sure, just call us when you get back into town. If you feel any discomfort don't hesitate to call us," he stated.

"Thank you Dr Crowley."

After leaving the office I called Mr Hutchinson to tell him I was on my way.

Excited, I drove to his house, punched the code into the keypad, and drove to the front door.

"Ding-dong"

"Pocahontas, come in and meet me by the pool."

"Ok Mr Hutchinson," I replied.

"When I walked into the pool area Rick was on his cell and hadn't noticed me yet. Something 'clicked' in my brain and took over my body and soul. I put one foot in front of the other like a runway model as I approached him, my hips swayed, I craved for him to desire me.

His jaw dropped when he raised his head and quickly ended his call.

Now... he's all mine.

"You're absolutely stunning!" he said pecking me on my cheek.

"Thank you." The kiss on the cheek was extremely disappointing; I guess I misread or last meeting.

"I haven't spoken to you since the surgery; the doctor did a great job on your breasts."

"Thank you."

"The weather is beautiful, you're beautiful; would you care to join me for some drinks and a swim?"

"Sounds splendid," I giggled. I don't need a swim or a drink, what I need, is a mouth full of cum and a good ass fucking. I wouldn't mind going for it but the peck on the cheek didn't come across as he was into me.

12