Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The ladies changing hut is the pink one, it's a little out of the way for aesthetic purposes but you'll find whatever you need in there. Choose anything you like and then join me at the bar for a drink.

"Sure," I smiled.

I walked in and it was like a mini department store; it was at forty by forty feet if not larger but it looked smaller from the outside with all the greenery on both sides. It had racks of separated by design clothing; one piece bathing suites, bikinis, club to dinner dresses even pant suits, and an endless amount of shoes. It also had five make-up stalls, five stalls, and four showers.

After my initial shock I picked out a ruby red bikini, stripped, and put it on. My breasts were nice and perky, my nipples were shinning like headlights in the dark, and it barely covered my beautiful pink Areolas which have gotten wider in circumference since the implants. "Let's see how Mr Hutchinson likes this," I thought as I went to meet him at the bar.

"There's one thing that's bothering me."

"What's that?" I smiled.

"I'm not much older than you so when you address me I prefer that you would call me Rick," he smiled.

"I prefer Rick also... it's... a little more personal," I was trying to hint I was totally into him.

"I'm glad we got that out of the way," he smiled.

"Obviously you can't keep calling me Pocahontas," I needed a name because I wanted him to take me out on the town and be romantic with me.

"I was actually thinking of Mindy."

"Perfect, but I didn't get all dressed up just to discuss names," I said seductively as I leaned half way over the bar with my forearms on the bar.

"Then what did you come her for?" he asked meeting me half way.

Our lips were a half inch apart; it was about to get interesting.

"My Christmas present," whispering in my most seductive voice I could muster.

Kiss.

Then I heard a jingle of keys and saw a large envelope hit the bar from the corner of my eye.

"What's that?"

"A Mercedes Benz and secondary ID."

"I was hoping for something... with a little more power and drive."

"Erotic... sexy... and devilish."

"The car or me?"

"Why did you do it?"

"What?"

"The Halloween party?"

"I was totally wasted on alcohol and marijuana."

"First time?"

"Yes."

"And with me?"

"Trish deserves the promotion."

"You were protecting her?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I also decided I liked getting fucked," I added.

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"To get fucked?" he inquired.

"I believe it's mutual at this point."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"This is going to be interesting."

"I was totally right about you."

"I hope I'm right about you too."

"Have you ever done it in a pool?"

"What swim?"

"No, make love?"

"I'm about to."

He stood, grabbed six shot glasses, set them on the bar, and poured six shots of Vodka.

"I was looking for something a little smoother to flow down my throat," I smiled.

"Here's to confident," he toasted as we downed shot one.

"Here's to gorgeous," he toasted as we downed shot two.

"Here's to the girl next door," he toasted as we downed shot three.

"Now let's see if we can find a gift with a little more power... and drive," he smiled.

"Now you're talking."

He walked from behind the bar, put his left hand on my lower back, pulled me close, and kissed me passionately.

His hand slid on my butt cheek as we slowly walked to the pool while kissing and laughing.

My hand quickly found the front of his swimwear and I began rubbing his hard member through the fabric.

We stopped at the poolside bar and he quickly grabbed a chilled wine.

"Eighteen percent," I giggled.

"You know your wine," he smiled.

"Only the ones I can't afford," I admitted.

"Ladies first," he said after popping the cork and handing me the bottle.

"Oh my gawd... eighteen percent and its cherry!" I exclaimed giggling.

"Have you had better?"

"Yes," I replied as I put my hands upon his waist.

"Where?"

"Last time I gave you a blow job," I bit my lower lip as I pushed his swimwear down to his ankles and licking his cock on the way up.

He took a swig of wine then handed me the bottle.

I took a drink as he stepped out of his swimwear then forced the bottle back to him.

I looked him in the eye as I reached behind my back and unclasped my top and let it fall to the ground.

His eyes were glued to my perky breasts.

He quickly put his mouth on my right breasts and started sucking on my nipple.

I screamed in laughter as he playfully picked me up with one arm and continued his assault on my nipple.

Rick put me down and lowered my bikini bottoms to my ankles.

"My drink first," I insisted as I grabbed a beach towel off a nearby rack and invited him to sit. Once he was sitting on the beach towel I parted his knees and began kissing his hard cock.

"Oh yea!" he exclaimed.

I took my sweet time kissing and licking his shaven balls and worked my tongue up the backside of his cock and until taking his dome into my warm mouth every now and then; I kept this up for about ten minutes wanting to make sure when he exploded I would hopefully get it all.

"Oh gawd," he moaned.

I began stroking him as my tongue played with his velvety helmet.

"Ah," he moaned.

I kept stroking and licking his cock for another ten or so minutes until he moaned again. Then, I took him in my mouth and worked his shaft with my hand and mouth slowly at first and eventually building up speed.

"Fuck," he began to squirm a bit.

I continued to work my lips up and down his shaft in unison with my hand until his cock began to pulsate.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he exploded in my mouth.

I continued my pace as he shot rope after rope into my mouth; it shot down my throat and onto my tongue where I could savoir every drop.

"Ah... gawd," he moaned as he drained his yummy fluid into my mouth.

"Did you like it?" I asked as I licked up whatever cum spilled from my mouth.

"It was the best blow job I've ever experienced," he panted.

"I'm glad you liked it," I sucked his cock again trying to extract every drop of cum from him.

"Are you done?" he asked.

"Neither of us are done," I remarked as I took a swig from the bottle.

"I still want to tap that gorgeous ass of yours," he smiled as his animal magnetism flared up.

"Not as much as I want you to tap it," I giggled making him wanting me that much more.

He stood and helped me to my feet.

"I hope you don't mind; I washed all you cum down with wine," I giggled before planting a passionate kiss on his lips and he returned the favor by inviting his tongue into my mouth which I gladly accepted.

I gave Rick the bottle, took his hand, and headed toward the pool. I stepped down one step at a time as he followed me in making sure I didn't slip. I led him away from the steps to the five foot mark, took another swig, and sat the wine bottle on the edge of the pool. Putting one arm around his neck and the other on his hardened member I passionately kissed him sticking my tongue into his mouth and receiving verification of acceptance as our tongues began to dance.

His arms immediately pulled me in as he lay one hand on my mid back and the other one on my ass.

I stroked his member.

He slid his pointer finger between my butt cheeks and played with my opening.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

He spun me around.

I relaxed my butt cheeks.

He wrapped his arm around me were my pubic landing strip started and pulled me close while he grabbed his cock and aligned it with my anal opening.

I wrapped my legs around his and forced myself back onto his member.

"Ah," I screamed in pleasure as his cock slid easily into my lubed anal canal and hit bottom.

He kept one hand on my waist as his other molested my breast.

"Oh... mmm... fuck," I squirmed a little just barely getting a little in and out fuck action.

"Merry Christmas Mindy," he whispered into my ear.

I just laughed and then giggled.

He began slightly releasing his arm around my waist and slowly began fucking me.

"Ah, this is the life," I muttered.

"It could all be yours," he whispered.

"Sure babe," I whispered as I tilted my head for a kiss.

We began to work in unison, he released my waist and I arched outward, then we would retract, giving me incredible pleasure. We fucked slowly like this for what seemed to be forever. The floating, the alcohol, and the fucking, and not to mention the unbelievable pleasure from him playing with my nipples sent me over the edge.

Oh gawd," I called out as I drew a long breath, shook a little, and came in the pool.

He held me there, with his cock embedded deep within me, until I stopped shaking.

Only then he released me, spun me around, and we kissed passionately.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I started.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Yes," I perked up and giggled.

"Good," he kissed me.

"It's your turn," I took his hand, grabbed the wine bottle, and led him out of the pool.

I grabbed two large beach towels and two pillows and laid it on the side of the pool.

"I'll be right back," I ran to the bikini hut and lubed again just in case, I tucked easily as I was limp, and ran back out to him.

"It's okay if I see it."

"Don't ruin the mood."

He laughed.

I motioned him onto his back, squatted over his cock, and impaled myself on him.

"Oh gawd," I yelled as I bounced up and down on his cock.

He reached up and began playing with both of my nipples.

"Oh gawd... yes... fuck," my nipples were extremely sensitive for some reason. The sensation was like tiny electrical currents running down to my messaged prostate and was driving me absolutely insane.

My legs were getting tired and I rolled off of him onto my back and put a pillow under my butt, "Fuck me."

He mounted me and began to pound me.

I tried to pull myself up but I was just too weak.

His balls were now slapping my ass.

"Pull me up."

"What?"

"Pull me up, I want to see your cock fuck me," I reached upward.

He grabbed my pony tail and pulled me up, I pushed my limp cock to the side and watched his cock fuck me.

"Okay," I giggle as he let go of my hair.

He began to drive into me harder, his balls were slapping my ass harder, and he began to grunt which totally flipped a switch in me.

"Ah... yes... oh... my... gawd," I moaned as we were about to cum together.

"Ah, ah, ah," he moaned.

"Fuck," I began to convulse.

"Ah, ah, ah." he continued driving into me like a mad man.

"Rick, Rick, fuck me, Rick," I screamed.

"Ah, ah, ah," he screamed.

"Fuck!" my limp dick unleashed its load on my stomach as I went into a convulsion.

"Oh yea!" he exclaimed releasing rope after rope inside of my love canal. When he finished he collapsed on me the quickly rolled off; he held me tight until I was calm.

"Oh my gawd Rick, that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Merry Christmas."

We just laughed.

I sat up and reached for the wine and downed what was left.

"Did you leave me any?"

"Sorry, my mouth was dry."

"I'll get another," he jumped up and made his way to the poolside bar.

He had a great ass on him.

He popped the cork and took a swig and ran over to me, "Here you go honey."

"Thank you," I replied as I took a swig.

We took our turns on the bottle until it was empty then we laid down and we fell asleep. I woke up and he was holding me closely, I began stroking his cock lightly, and then I kissed him waking him up.

"Hey beautiful," he whispered.

"Hey."

"We need to discuss a few things."

"I'm thirsty... it can wait," I replied as I slid down and took his cock in my mouth for the second time today.

"Ah... you go girl... you go."

12