Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Not About Jennifer.
5.7k words
4.77
5.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the day Trish and I were arguing, she basically left me to meet up with her friends, I was on my second beer when Rick called me. He offered me a cool half-million but there was a catch, the job was for Pocahontas... not me... and I wasn't to tell Trish.

When I arrived Rick was swimming in the nude and he wasn't shy as he bared all as he made his way behind the bar. He handed me a shot of rum and the bottle then we headed inside to discuss his job offer. I was calm but surprised at his job offer, wanting me, a man, to represent his new business venture as Pocahontas.

Two beers and a couple of rum shots later I was a bit wasted, the alcohol content and my body mass took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Especially when he told me Trish wasn't management material; but that wasn't all, he showed me a video of his previous party that put me in a compromising position...it was my Halloween performance. He assured me showing me the vid wasn't a bribe so the only other thing it could be is that he wanted me; sexually.

I admit, the video made me flush and horny, and the Halloween party did have its own way of sexually satisfying me as the video suggested. Plus, he had brushed open his robe exposing himself as he sat on his chair. I couldn't help but to occasionally sneak a peek at his manhood. I mean it was a man's cock, not like my six incher, a real cock, a cock a man could be proud of.

I remember our conversation that day verbatim.

"Everything else that happens from here on out will only be between you and me," Rick told me.

I remember my heart and my mind racing as I was sexually turned on by the situation presented in front of me.

"Our little secret," he added to push me over the edge.

I remember my knees hitting the maple hardwood floor, my hands grabbing the arms of the chair he sat in as I lowered my mouth engulfing his manly cock.

Today couldn't be a better day, it's now midafternoon, the sun is shining, there's a slight cool breeze blowing over my nude body, and I was about to swallow a big fat cock... yummy.

I was always one to notice the small things, like the softening of my skin, the sensitivity of my nipples, a slightly thinner waist, and a slightly fuller butt; just ask my jeans.

The doctor said it literally takes months to notice any mental or physical changes due to the introduction to female hormones. In fact, there has only been a handful of "very rare" cases quicker than the approximate specific scientific timeline and that my advancement is beyond "very rare" considering it extremely impossible, including the natural selection of my female voice stating hormones just can't do that.

"Gawd yes," Rick moaned breaking me out of my trance.

I was still slowly stroking his shaft, my tongue was gently licking his shaven nut sacks. I decided to put a new playful twist on things, something I haven't experienced yet. I opened my mouth and took one of his wrecking balls into my mouth where I caressed it softly with my tongue.

"Oh fuck," he moaned with delight.

After a few minutes I moved on to its twin brother and gave it the same sweet treatment.

"Gawd, you're good," he moaned.

I finally released my hand from his shaft and slid my tongue up and down the backside of his cock while letting it ride between my tongue and upper lip.

"Fuck," he moaned as he was getting into my oral orientation of his complete manhood.

In fact, I was getting a little anxious myself to take his cock into my mouth balls deep. I finished up with the backside and moved to its curvy mushroom shaped tip. I consumed its velvety dome and playfully swirled it with my tongue with an occasional lap to its opening.

"Suck my dick," he begged.

Though I was eager to swallow him whole, I also wanted to enjoy the moment. I would continue teasing him until I was ready to take his load into my mouth, no matter how wanted the taste of his cum... I would wait.

"Oh gawd," he moaned.

Surprisingly, I found myself in total control and extremely relaxed; his want was secondary to my own needs, and I needed, wanted, to enjoy sucking his cock at my pace... and that's exactly what I did. My tongue explored every inch of his shaft to the point I could feel the blood rush through its veins. I loved every second my lips pressed against his body and his cock slid past my tongue and down my throat.

"Fuck," he moaned again.

Several minutes passed as I satisfied my own desperate need for oral satisfaction, now, I'll satisfy his.

"Oh gawd," he muttered as I bobbed a bit faster.

This just increased his pleasure, which in turn, increased mine. I found this pace pleasurable and overly exciting.

"Oh gawd," he chuckled as he approved by lightly placing his hand on my head a playfully ran his fingers through my hair.

The moment of truth was close, a girl can tell, his breath deepened and his cock twitched.

"Oh fuck," his body tensed as his cock twitched again.

I increased the pace slightly, there was no way I was backing off when a mouth full of cum was waiting for the taking.

"Min...dy... ahhhh," he muttered.

This was my sign that he was about to unload warm mouthwatering strings of cum into my wanting mouth.

"Min... ahhhh," he moaned.

I continued my attack on his cock as I waited for my present to arrive.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed before shooting his first string into my mouth.

I tasted his sweet cum as it shot by my tongue and pasted itself to the back of my throat as it slowly slithered downward.

He tensed up and let off another and another, a readjustment with my tongue I gathered and swished his sweet jizz around my mouth like Listerine before swallowing it for safe keeping. He quickly filled me beyond capacity as jizz began to escape the sides of my mouth for later enjoyment. Minutes later he was drained, so I thought, and I finished cleaning his cock, balls, and his everything else where jizz escaped me.

"That was the most thrilling blow job I've ever had," he panted as I kneeled in front of him licking my lips and stroking his cock.

"Thank you, but I think he wants to play again," I giggled as he went from rigid to extreme hardness.

His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

I moved in closer, turned, guided his cock into my wanting ass, and lowered myself on top of him. His cock penetrated my deep sensitive void with ease. Finally skin to skin he was fully engulfed inside of me. I planted my feet and squeezed his cock as I raised my body off of his and released it on the way down.

"That feels so good," he whispered into my ear.

"Tell me about it, I giggled. "Ah," I moaned softly.

"I just did... Fuck... ah."

"Not to be rude... oh gawd... shut up."

"Fuck... fuck yeah," he whispered as his hand clasped my breasts and began to massage them while his fingers assaulted my nipples; he then kissed my shoulder.

"Yes... gawd... yes," I moaned and my breathing became panting as a tingling sensation began traveling through my body. The hormones, are they actually this fast, my nipples are sending current throughout my body.

"Faster... Min... ahhhhh... faster," was all he could muster as I felt his breath on my back and shoulders... and an occasional kiss.

After several minutes my mind turned to jelly as I enjoyed the colorful clouds above us as I panted heavily.

"Min... Min... fuck," he too was now panting heavily.

I could feel the warmth of his quick breathes on my shoulder as he continued to moan my name but I too was in my own world, enjoying new highs, and pleasures like I've never felt before.

Many more minutes passed, his animal instincts took over, and he began to knock the bottom out of my ass. We fucked in harmony, his thrusting upward on my down strokes took me to even newer heights.

I was in ecstasy as I watched the quiet movement of the clouds above me, felt the cool breeze across my naked body, the feeling of electricity running throughout my body, and the sound of his balls slapping against my ass.

His grunts were in rhythm with his thrusts.

Moments later he was verbally louder which took me out of my inner trance. He now had one hand on my stomach to hold me in position better as he was literally ravaging me. I no longer was in control as I bounced in the air on his upward thrusts and engulfed myself on my way down.

I was now verbally louder and more focused on what was about to happen. My body began to quiver and shake as it exploded from within.

Rick joined me instantly as he grunted louder unloading deep within me.

He finally quit bucking and the rodeo was over.

I felt his warm breath on my shoulder as he laid still beneath me, a man who planted his seed, his job was done except for the sweet kisses he bestowed upon my shoulder.

On the other hand, I quivering like a female after receiving three orgasms from oral sex and then a good fuck. I wanted to be held closely, I turned, and his cock slipped from me. "

"Are you okay?"

"Hold me," I begged as I snuggled up to him; he answered with the perfect hug as I quivered in the afterglow.

"That was the best sex I ever had," he laughed.

"Definitely the best, out of the world, sex," I laughed and kissed him on his cheek.

"I was thinking I would like to see you more often."

"Sure, Trish is always working and spending her free time with her friends. I'm sure I could disappear almost 24/7."

"I meant move in permanently and only see Trish when necessary."

I laughed then asked, "Are you serious?"

"Live two lives?"

"That's what you're doing now."

I raised my upper body up from the tiled floor, "I don't want to be a guest in the house."

"You won't be, you'll be treated like my fiancé."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around my raised knees then looked back at him biting my lower lip.

"Well?"

"In the same bedroom, sharing the same bed, shower, and dressing in front of one another? I smiled.

"Exactly."

I made my way back to him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Trish?"

"If she protests... we'll work it out," he smiled.

I hesitated for what seemed like forever, "Okay Rick, I'll put it in your hands," then I kissed him passionately.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Great, let me help you up," he stood and put out his hand.

"Thank you, I believe a shower is warranted before dinner," I stood and smiled.

"You could bathe in the pool," he laughed.

"Really, so could you," I giggled as I lightly shoved him as he stood by the pool's edge.

He grabbed me as he lost his balance and we both ended up head first into the pool.

"SPLASH"

We both shook it off and began to laugh hysterically, so hard in fact, that it was seemed difficult to wade through the water to get to the steps to get out. Obviously it wasn't that hard and we eventually got out. I grabbed my personal belongings and we headed toward the house.

"I'll have to go home to change into something... um,,, more sexy," I bit my lower lip.

"The outfit you wore here was... and still is... very sexy!" he exclaimed.

"Do I have to explain all about the birds and the bees?"

"Do we have time?" he laughed.

"I always took you for the serious type."

"Why?" he pretended to ask seriously.

"Because you're not very funny." I giggled.

"It won't be funny if I spank you."

"Are you going to drape me over your knees or make me get on all fours?"

"You are the devil."

"Enough of your childish games Rick," I scorned him then laughed hysterically.

"I'm definitely driving."

"Why?" I questioned with laughter.

"Because you had a little too much."

"Depends on your point of view!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"First of all, I don't think anyone would call your cock little. Secondly, I don't think I've had enough of it yet," I giggled.

Rick laughed, he had no choice, because it was hilarious.

"But, if a cop did pull me over I would tell him the truth," I admitted.

"And what's that?"

"That... I was taking shots of cum all day and it's very intoxicating,"

We both burst of laughing hysterically.

A minute passed and he told me to follow him.

"Where to the dungeon?" We laughed.

"To the ladies closet as I call it."

"The what?" I giggled.

"I keep an entire women's wardrobe for those who wish or need a change of clothes for any occasion or reason, they're all brand new, not worn, I'm sure you can find something that will satisfy you."

"You're not kidding," I was mesmerized, this was a mini warehouse.

"Clothes, a girl's best friend; that ought to bring you back to earth. I'm going to check my emails while you're shopping and then jump in the shower. I would advise you to make it quick if we're going to make it to dinner," he stated.

"Okay."

"That's what I thought," he said before leaving me.

This place had everything from micro-thong G-strings to full blown gowns. I need to find something quickly or my night out is probably history.

I had to not over think, it needed to be simple, therefore, quick. Something to dinner and a club, provocative but classy, and easy access just in case.

Go back, go back, go back... there, a white button up shirt. Paired with a pair of tight fitting jeans would definitely define a dinner and a club.

Still naked I ran to the mirror... ah... forgot the panties, it wouldn't be right to try on jeans and throw them back on the shelf... wait... I can keep the jeans; but I still need the panties. Back to the pantie rack I went and grabbed a pair of panties. Wait, what is that... something similar to a G-sting but has two strings in the back! I'll take them.

Fuck, I need a shower, there in the corner, a shower. I hurried and took a quick shower, shaved my legs and underarms, toweled, and dressed. My braless nipples felt fantastic against the silk shirt and I was happy you could easily see them beyond the surface of the fabric. The pants showed my girly waist and my ass.

My reflection showed a stunning female figure, almost, a tight bod figure like those aerobics instructors. I'm fucking hot, but the pants aren't easy access. Why wear these particular panties under these jeans if they're not easy access.

A skirt, a short tight skirt to show my firm ass and my cute legs would work. I think I saw a bluish-grey skirt that would work in the other isle.

Off with the jeans and on with the skirt... perfect! Now for a belt and shows, over there, this place has everything.

Unbelievable, a suede tan belt and small over the shoulder bag; how cute! What a find, bluish grey slip-on booties with four inch heels.

I dressed and stepped in front of the mirror.

"Oh my fucking..." after that I was speechless.

I went back to the shower area to hang my towel, on the wall, a tampon dispenser. It all adds up now; the shower, tampons, and the many different styles of clothing just in case of a female accident. Maybe I'm over thinking this, business meetings, accidents of any kind could happen, even a coffee spill could ruin a women's day.

Anyway, I'm a permanent resident, I'll only see room a few times at best before I create my own wardrobe.

"You look absolutely stunning!" Rick exclaimed walking into the bedroom naked after his shower.

"Thank you."

"You're most certainly welcome."

I threw my arms around him and passionately kissed him.

"Thank you, but if we want to eat you're going to have to let me get dressed."

"Sorry, I'm just a little overwhelmed right now with all the changes."

"Is there a problem with the arrangements?"

"No, it's perfect."

"Mindy, do you want to talk?"

"I want you to take me clubbing after dinner!" I exclaimed.

'You want to go dancing and drinking after dinner?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure we'll order wine with dinner and,"

"Stop, just stop... listen to me!" I yelled.

"Okay, I'm listening."

"I'm changing... my body is changing, and the world is changing around me. Isn't that enough?""

"It's enough."

"Thank you, you won't regret it," I went to the mirror and applied lipstick and some eye shadow while he dressed.

Ten minutes later we were down the road but he took me to Top Deck for dinner.

"I thought we were going to," I started to question as we pulled up to the curb outside of Rome.

"When I saw your outfit I realized you were way overdressed and I wanted to take you someplace nicer." He explained.

"Thank you," I laid my hand upon his.

"The paparazzi are here so I'll say it as pleasant as possible, don't utter a word, don't smile, put your sunglasses on, and stay calm. If I choose to respond to any questions stand by my side and remember what I just told you, understand?"

"I understand."

"Great, I'll meet you on the other side," he said then winked which brought on a smile from me.

Rick unlocked the doors and a man opened my door, "Mam, he held out a gloved hand but by that time Rick was standing outside of the opened car door.

"Thank you, I'll take care of the young lady, and you take care of the car," Rick tossed the keys to the man and extended his hand. I adjusted my short tight skirt and held it in place as I took his hand comfortably got out of the vehicle.

As soon as I got out of the vehicle questions and cameras went off like a bomb exploded. Questions overlapped one another and photographers held the cameras where ever there was space to shoot. It was a little overwhelming but I stayed steadfast and followed the directions given to me moments ago. Rick put his hands on my lower back and waved to the crowd which made me feel special... and protected.

"Mr Hutchinson, is your date Pocahontas?"

"Rick, Rick, how's the young lady, is it Pocahontas?

"Pocahontas smile for us."

"Mr Hutchinson, who's the young woman?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Miss, do your care to give a statement?"

A call for Pocahontas continued to fill the air, it was hard to ignore, but I understood it was important to hide the person behind the mascot until Rick thought better.

Rick waved and nodded the turned me and led me into the restaurant with his hand still on my lower back.

"Mr Hutchinson, always a pleasure," a man behind a podium nodded.

"A table for two please."

"Follow me please," he said as he led us to a table with just two chairs. He help seat me, a first, and I reveled in the female attention.

"Thank you," I said.

"Absolutely my pleasure mam he said before lighting the candle which gave us enough light to see one another.

Rick handed him a credit card and the waiter used the SQ app to run it and handed it back to him.

"Miss, are there any allergies?"

"None," I replied smiling as his question reminded me of being in the doctor's office.

"Mr Hutchinson, I assume it's still a no?"

"You have a good memory Tally."

"Thank you sir. Miss, what's your pleasure?"

I laughed and had to cover my mouth.

"Tally, I think the young lady would enjoy a bottle of Hexbreaker Double Cherry Vanilla," Rick answered for me.

"I'm sure I can find a bottle for the young lady. Will that be all sir?"

"Yes Tally, I think that will do for now."

"Thank you." He nodded to us both before he left.

"Sorry (laughter) I didn't understand the question."

"That's quite alright," he laughed lightly.

"I'm sorry," I giggled.

Rick laughed it off.

"This place looks expensive," I remarked after gaining my composure.

"That shouldn't worry you, we're here to enjoy our one another's company, light conversation, and a meal," he smiled.

"Fair enough, but could you tell me why the tables are so far away from one another?" I asked curiously.

"They're sixteen feet apart center to center so patrons can enjoy a private conversation over a meal," he explained.

"That's a lot of free space going to waste; how do they make money?"

"Fine, this is how it works. First and foremost, the chef cooks the food, you eat what he cooks, if you reject it then you don't eat. For drinks, they have wine, spirits, mixed drinks, coffee, tea, and water. Patrons pay a thousand dollars per person to sit at the table every hour and five hundred to sit at the bar or lounge. The meal itself is five-hundred per plate with salad. Desert is one-hundred and fifty dollars per person whether you eat it or not. Drinks are billed separately."

12