Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"Miss, your wine," Tally announced as he poured a third of a glass and set it in front of me.

"Thank you."

"Sir, your wine."

"Thank you Tally."

"Your salad should be out in a few minutes."

"Thank you Tally,"

"Your welcome, enjoy," he said as he placed the bottle of wine in the bucket of ice that he set on the table and left us to enjoy one another's company.

"A toast, to your beauty," Rick toasted.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Smooth cherry taste with the tiniest hint of vanilla," Rick described perfectly.

"Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, it's very good.

"It's 24% so tread lightly unless you want me to carry you out."

"Then will you take me to your bed and have your way with me?"

"That would be a good possibility."

We laughed and then he toasted but this time to us.

The salads arrived, we finished them in record time along with the wine. Tally appeared, and again, filled our glasses... well, a third of a glass.

"Wow, that's service I giggled."

"Are you okay?"

"No injuries, just a little brain fog," I giggled.

"Easy on the wine, we still have a long night ahead of us."

"That's true."

Tally arrived with the main course, his co-worker removed the salad bowls and replaced them with our meals; grilled sword fish with a homemade sauce, a double baked potato, and grilled carrot and asparagus. The dish absolutely took my breath away.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"We're good for now Tally, thank you."

"Enjoy," he said and nodded to us both before leaving.

"This looks so good," I said.

"I guarantee you that it tastes better than it looks. Bon appetite," Rick raised a toast then we sipped our wine.

We talked about how good the food is as we ate.

"Rick, this is the best dinner I've ever eaten, thank you," I was so happy.

"Your welcome but it's not over yet as we still have dessert."

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed.

Tally and his friend were right on the money again, his co-worker grabbed our dinner plates, and Tally placed my dessert in front of me, "Special, for the beautiful woman.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Sir, your dessert."

"Thank you."

"Anything else?"

"No Tally, we're good," Rick replied.

"Special... I thought you couldn't order anything here," I whispered.

"The chef owed me a favor," he whispered back.

"I'm impressed!" I smiled.

"Thank you."

One bite was all it took to fall in love with this place. The food, the drink, and Tally's Italian were spectacular to say the least but having Rick as my date made the whole atmosphere magical.

"Rick, what is this?"

"It's Coconut Rum Cherry Crème Cake, do you like it?"

"I love it!" I sounded.

Tally dropped by again as we were finishing up and swiped Rick's credit card for the drinks.

"Thank you Mr Hutchinson," Tally smiled.

"No, thank you Tally."

We both decided to use the restrooms before venturing out to a club and said he would be waiting on the bench next to the elevator for me. I personally know he would be waiting for me because as a female I need to check that my hair and makeup are perfect, my clothes look perfect, check everything two to three times after relieving myself and washing my hands; thank the stars above that I can't have a period.

Once out of the stall, thoughts raced through my mind as the new me reflected back from the mirror. I gave the impression of a young hot female with a beautiful face and a killer body. Deep down inside I had no intention of ever returning to his male self, which, no longer exists... the implants took care of that. Now my only hope is that a metamorphous takes over and gives me a pussy that Rick can play with. A girl can only wish!

"Miss, are you okay?" a distant voice raised.

"What? I muttered.

"Are you okay?" a woman asked me.

"Sorry... yes... just a bit wasted," I replied giggling.

"Do you want me to call you a cab or something?" she asked.

"No, no, I have a handsome young man waiting for me in the lobby," I answered.

"Do you want me to call for him?"

"No, I'm fine, I just need another minute to gather myself. You know, the paparazzi?"

"Oh, I hate those bastards!"

"Me too."

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Yes."

"Great, because I really need to pee," she literally ran into the stall.

I was totally wasted, I quickly pulled myself together and exited the restroom and met Rick by the elevator.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I was just talking to a friend."

"You were talking to Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"About what?"

"I have no idea."

We laughed.

"Can you pull yourself together," he demanded.

"I have this!" I stated as I raised my arm and put on my sunglasses.

He put his hand on my lower back and walked me through the door where the paparazzi went ballistic.

"Are you two dating?"

"C'mon Rick, give us something?"

"Miss, are you dating Mr Hutchinson?"

The questions became more direct, almost insulting, but I stood committed to his earlier demands. It was a great performance but I must admit but I'm better when I'm not wearing clothes.

Finally the car was pulled around, Rick opened the door for me, and I looked straight ahead as he shut the door behind me; he joined me a few seconds later, started the

Tesla, and we drove off.

"Rick, take me dancing."

"You're pretty wasted."

"Rick, you were drinking before I showed up this morning, drank more than me by the pool, and finished off the wine. It's obvious that you can drink me under the table shot for shot but deep down you have to be wasted yourself, you can just hold yourself together better than I can."

"Fine, where do you want to go?"

"Dancing."

We laughed it off as I searched on my phone for nearby clubs since it was my choice.

"Rick, I found a club that has a DJ," I said looking at my cell.

"Where is it?"

"About two four blocks away, it's called Wishful Pussy."

We laughed.

"Sounds like the right place," he joked.

"It's okay with me," I remarked.

We parked and went in, paid the entrance of two-hundred dollars for two people, and stepped to the dance floor. I was still a little wasted but another drink would put me on my knees in front of the entire crowd... okay, maybe two.

I didn't waste one beat of the music as I grabbed his hand and led him to the middle of the crowd. A waitress walked buy and I pulled two shoots off her tray.

"That will be twenty-five dollars," she confirmed.

Rick produced thirty and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said as she began to move on.

"Wait a minute," I called out then downed my shot. "Well," I looked at Rick as he downed his.

I put his glass and mine on the tray and took to more and downed mine as Rick produced another thirty. I put my glass back on the tray and Rick followed suit.

"Would you care for another?" she asked.

"No, he's driving," I laughed.

Rick was a pretty good dancer, a real turn on. After eight or so songs Rick turned me around, pulled me to him, and I began to grind on him; I copied some of the other girls on the floor. Soon, I found I was grinding on his hard cock.

"You didn't think I would find out your secret slut," he whispered as he slipped a finger between my ass cheeks and found the opening in my panties.

I jumped as his finger startled me.

"I want to fuck you!" he whispered.

"In the Tesla?"

"Right here."

"I'm not an exhibitionist," I lightly giggled.

"It will be our dirty little secret."

"Ah," I panted at the thought of not only being taken but being caught in the act, in public. I was going to fuck him tonight, I just didn't know where... now I know.

"Reach around, unzip me, and pull out my cock," he ordered.

I obeyed his command.

"Now lift up the back of your skirt and guide it in your pussy."

I did as he demanded and as soon as the head of his cock hit my pussy he slid it in, all the way in.

"Ah... ah... yes," I smiled as he bottomed out inside of me.

"Now grind against me."

"Oh gawd Rick," I muttered. It was such a fucking turn on fucking my man in the middle of the fucking dance floor.

"Unbutton your shirt half way."

I was totally fucked up on alcohol and cock I just did it. He slipped his hand into my shirt and began playing with my nipple.

"Oh Rick!" I could no longer control myself, I closed my eyes, and went into a state of bliss. He began to pound me as a grinded against him. No one paid attention to us as they were probably just as drunk.

We fucked until I couldn't stand any longer so he spun me around and pushed me against a mirrored tall cube and really began to fuck the hell out of me.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I moaned.

"Is this what you wanted Mindy?"

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I moaned.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum."

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I moaned.

"You're going to walk out of here with cum dripping down your legs."

"Yes... oh gawd," I dribbled cum in the front of my panties as I could no longer get hard and shoot a load.

He fucked me like a raging bull for what seemed like forever.

"Uh, uh, uh," he grunted and shot a small load into me; small only because I sucked and fucked him all day.

He held me tight with his cock still inside of me until my body calmed from convulsing. Traces of my lipstick were on the mirror along with my hand prints.

"I'm going to turn us around, I'll withdraw my cock, and you zip me back up; but put my cock back first," Rick whispered then turned toward the unaware crowd.

"Pocahontas, I thought that was you against the mirror," Jennifer remarked.

"Friends," was all I could mutter after a raging fuck like that, plus, I was totally wasted at this point.

"Ah, I was never so lucky to have my lipstick smeared against the mirror," she smiled.

"I fuck," I panted.

"Don't we all," she winked and walked away."Ahhhh," I moaned as he pulled as his cock leaving me feel empty inside.

"Mindy, my cock."

I reached back and amazingly enough I was able to tuck the little monster to bed and zip him up.

"Can you walk?"

I separated from him, my skirt dropped, and I stretched. "Oh yeah, I think so, if not, you can carry me," I giggled.

"We should go, you wore me out."

"Who wore who out?" I laughed.

"You wore me out."

"You just fucked me like a raging bull ad you say I wore you out?" I laughed.

"Let's go," he laughed.

Rick and I managed to get outside, he pushed the button on his key fob, and the

Tesla rolled up to the door. He was so thoughtful he helped me in before getting in himself. He put his hands on the wheel before turning on the self-drive thing and away we went. Rick seemed to be in better shape than me and held the wheel all the way home. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the big time fuck he just laid on me but it was hard to walk... maybe both.

Rick carried me all the way to the bedroom, I stood, and dropped straight onto the bed. I felt my shoes be taken off my feet then Rick laid beside me.

"If you want to fuck me knock yourself out but I may be asleep."

"Snore."

Rick was out and so was I.

12