All Comments on 'Holiday Dream'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
PwaymanPwaymanover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read one of Ann's stories.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Another AD classic! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sweet, simple sexy tale, well told and with great characterisation. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, you could have skipped the ass licking and still had a good story, but it's your fantasy world so party on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ann Douglas you have delivered again. If you keep writing I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo, another great story, please keep writing. Always looking forward to your next fine and articulate snipit.

Richard L

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent short story from you. I love that you set your stories in the 70s as it was a more innocent time and perhaps people were less self indulgent.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy story, one that feels as though there's more to tell. Thank you for sharing this with us!

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 2 years ago

It is nice to see a story where the woman is as involved as the man.

Usually the woman is used.

Thank you for that.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 2 years ago

Each of your stories, one after the other, bring me to the same place ...... wanting more.

I want to particularly complement your ability to make the characters in you story real and set very believable scenes.

I almost saw myself as P in bed with Eric.

Thank you,

R

EnglishProfEnglishProfover 2 years ago

Very nice and especially stimulating; I especially liked how the historical aspect of the story was interspersed just enough into the story to further plot but not drown out the sexual side (which was top-notch as well). Bravo!

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 2 years ago

I find more merit to comments from actual names, not anonymous, so I signed in before commenting. Excellent. I have yet to write a story set in anything but the present, but this was well done. I hope to reach your skill levels. Totally smooth and believable, flowed excellently.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Delightful story!

5

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 2 years ago

Always love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write the most enjoyable stories and are easy reading. Keep it up.

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016over 2 years ago

Love it! Her lust and passion was palpable... great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story arc with 2 likeable main characters.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Thank you. Your stories never disappoint!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****As usual Ann a good story with an interesting storyline with hot sex!! Thanks for sharing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Ditto to all the other comments - and also another 5 stars for your tele.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 2 years ago

Your description of the sex was fantastic. The idea of uninhibited sex with an older woman is a fantasy of most younger men, Eric didn’t have to dream about it, he experienced it. A very lucky man indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sort of had a similar experience only in reverse as I am 69 and she was 29

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Good flow, good realistic action. It was easy to read with trying to figure WTF is going on or who is who. Only question would be if this story was from the past. It seemed to imply that but never really figured out a timeframe.

Happy2pervHappy2pervover 2 years ago

Just lovely. Beautifully crafted and perfectly paced erotica. Thank you

Ironman52Ironman52over 2 years ago

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous 5 star Ann Douglas story as usual, but.....A woman born in 1921 who, in 1951 walked away from her marriage because she didn’t want children, would have been a real unicorn. We’re I unattached, I would welcome such a woman into my life today, especially with the bonus of being a history enthusiast. I just have some difficulty envisioning her, as drawn by the author, in 1971. But, I was only 16 then, so what do I know.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always glad to read another Ann Douglas story! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After a long dry spell, I was delighted to see another outstanding story from you.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous who said that it was implied that the story was from the past but you couldn’t figure out a timeframe. The first words in the story are February 1971. I’m afraid I can’t make it clearer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! details git me going!

Now15thetimeNow15thetimeover 2 years ago

Well drawn characters with a good story. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent job Ann. I always enjoy your character development, and ability to weave and structure dialog around the narrative without making either feel forced or phony. Please keep up the great work. It's very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another well written and highly arousing story Ann. I always say you write good stories that contain sex not just sex stories. Plus it is my favorite older woman/younger man category. Thanks again for all your writing efforts.

P.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Loved your story, and loved that time frame. Laura Petrie, in her Dance Tights, on TV, my god she was so Hot. Thanks for the memories. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good. Hair woman bald girl. You got it right.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

WOW! Another extremely erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written story. Very good development and passionate but respectful lovemaking. You are quickly becoming my favorite writer here. Thank you for sharing.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

It reminded me of a short affair I had with my mother's best friend. The first time I discovered fallatio.You are a remarkabl;e fountain of erorica. I tell myself it is all personal experience but it couldn't be could it? How do you find time for living amongst this outpouring of libidinous prose.

kathy2012kathy2012almost 2 years ago

Very erotic!

Best regards,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another masterfully written AnnDouglas tale and the little ending fillip put the cherry on top!

Terrific… like always.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for another wonderful history lesson ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...