Holiday Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands planted firmly on his thighs, the dark-haired woman moved her head back and forth in an ever-increasing blur, sliding his hardness in and out of her mouth, even as she also played with his balls with her free hand. Every so often, she would replace that hand with her mouth, gliding her tongue between the two orbs, working its way up along the underside of his cock until, reaching his cockhead, she would take in his length once more.

It was taking all of Eric's self-control not to explode, and he knew it was a losing battle. All it was going to take was one more push and over the edge he would go. A push that came only a few minutes later in a form he hadn't expected.

Emulating his own move from before, Peggy let his cock slip from her mouth and spun him around until he was the one facing the wall. Then, just as he himself had done, she pressed his ass cheeks apart and began to penetrate his ass with her tongue, pressing its slippery length inside him.

"Oh my God!" Eric gasped loudly as the unexpected intrusion proved a match to gasoline. His cock exploded with unrivaled fury, splattering the wall in front of him with streams of whiteness.

Even though he had performed analingus on her, Eric had never expected Peggy to reciprocate, if for no other reason than no other woman ever had. It had been a most pleasant surprise.

"We do seem to have made a bit of a mess," Peggy quipped as, after rising to her feet, she took note of the aftermath of Eric's orgasm spread across the wall.

"I guess I should clean that up," Eric replied.

"Oh, I think that can wait," Peggy smiled, "after all, why clean up twice?"

-=-=-=-

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' Eric repeated over and over in his head as, kneeling on the bed, he repeatedly slammed his cock deep into Peggy.

It was almost impossible for the twenty-one year old to believe that the woman he was fucking was a year older than his mother. No, that wasn't right, he corrected himself as he again pulled back his cock, only to lay it deep within her once again. What was unbelievable was that it felt so good doing so.

Peggy had a wantonness that only increased as the night had gone on. They'd no sooner shifted their activities to the bed when she'd climbed atop him and buried his face against her pussy, practically commanding him to lick it once more. A task he was happy to undertake. A third orgasm had eventually followed, but not before they worked themselves into a sixty-nine position where she returned the favor. He hadn't shared her climax, but that was a situation that would soon be corrected.

So far, they had fucked in three different positions, beginning with the classic missionary and then with Peggy on top of him. She'd finally urged him to take her from behind, urging him to fuck her like he meant it. He really wasn't sure what she meant by that, but he was giving it his best effort.

Droplets of sweat ran down his face and back as, with her face buried in one of the oversized pillows, Peggy lifted her bottom even higher, allowing him to take an even firmer grip on her thighs. He hadn't thought it was possible to fuck this long, usually ten minutes or so and he was done. Then again, he'd never gone a second round on the same night before. Even so, he knew he was close to the pinnacle.

"Come on, baby, give it to me," Peggy called back over her shoulder, "give me that hard cock!"

It almost seemed impossible to Eric, but Peggy appeared to be on the verge of yet another orgasm. He'd heard guys talk about women like that, but until this moment had never really believed they existed. He only hoped he'd last until she reached the finish line.

Peggy had that concern as well, in response to which she'd slipped one hand down between the mattress and her body, using her fingers to manipulate her clitoris, adding those ministrations to Eric's efforts. Her other hand was busy as well, excitedly performing a similar function on her nipples.

The race to the finish line was close, but in the end, both proved winners as, just before Eric reached the point where he couldn't hold back any longer, Peggy's body exploded in a kaleidoscope of orgasmic delight, her body pulsating with climactic fury mere seconds before the younger man inside of her followed suite.

For one long, indescribable moment, they hung suspended in space and time, the wonders of the universe open to them. Then, just as quickly as they'd appeared, they vanished, leaving each of them to collapse against the other -- soon to fall into a deep sleep.

-=-=-=-

"Hey kid, you awake?" Eric heard a gruff voice ask as he slowly opened his eyes, only to quickly shield them from the sunlight filtering in through the undraped windows.

"What?" Eric replied in a semi-confused tone as he lifted his head and tried to shake off the residues of a deep sleep.

'I don't know what time you finally got in last night," Joshua Morgan said, "but I figured that if I didn't wake you now, you'd sleep half the morning. As it is, you already missed breakfast."

Sitting up, Eric swung his legs over the side of the bed and shook his head. Not only couldn't he recall what time he'd come in either, he couldn't even remember coming back at all. It was almost as if it had all been a dream.

Was that possible, he asked himself. Could it have been a dream? Part of him said that made a lot more sense than the idea that it had really happened. But it had seemed so real, his other half replied. It was all so confusing, but he didn't have time to try and sort it out.

"Bus leaves in thirty minutes," the retired history teacher said before starting down to the assembly area. "If you're not there, they're not going to hold it. You'll have to take a cab to join up with us later."

Eric raced into the bathroom and took a quick shower, leaving his hair still damp as he finished dressing with time to spare. He grabbed his camera bag and was heading for the door when his eye caught sight of a sheet of folded white paper sticking out from the doorsill. He was certain it hadn't been there a minute before.

Curious, he picked up and opened what he saw was a piece of hotel stationary. As he read the hastily written note, a broad smile filled his face, one that grew wider with each successive word.

"I really enjoyed our conversation last night," it began, "and I know that you're probably really looking forward to seeing the sights this morning. But, if you'd rather make history instead of just learn about it, I'll still be in my room for a few more minutes."

The note had been signed with a large stylized capital P.

It didn't take but half a breath for Eric to decide that the sights of Washington had been there for nearly two hundred years -- they could wait another few hours. Or, if he was really lucky, even another day.

END