Holiday Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm renting a car and as you suggested, I will tour the island. I need a week to recover from this lot and I needed a break from work anyway. I'd like to take you two for a tour of the island one day as a way of saying thanks, don't argue about it just say yes."

"Yes!" we answered together, "Maybe towards the end of the week if that's ok?"

"That'd be great, see you around." and he was gone.

We didn't discuss it again, there was nothing to discuss was there? The next few days were spent enjoying ourselves. We didn't see Jonathan at all. He was still there because we'd often see his towel drying on the balcony. We met him on the Thursday, two days before we were due to fly home and arranged to meet him that night in the bar for a drink. He was taking us around the Island the following day. That night the three of us had a few beers in the bar and decided to check out the club down the road. It was a fantastic place; big dance floor surrounded by tables elevated about five feet higher. We were early and got a table overlooking the dance floor. This was how it should be; we had table service and all. We settled down and Jonathan told us all about his holiday so far. He had really enjoyed himself and was eagerly planning our trip the following day. Ann was dressed in black lace top with a black mini. The top was semi transparent and with her lace bra and panties she looked a million dollars. Although you couldn't see through her top you knew there was little stopping you. Once again we all had a good bit to drink. Ann was well on and she decided that she was going to show us how to dance. We didn't argue but one of us had to stay at the table so it was decided by her that I would go first. I was hoping it would have been Jonathan so I could have a few more drinks while he made a fool of himself. I'm quite sure he was thinking the same thing.

It wasn't so bad really. Ann was an excellent teacher and once I let myself go I was fine. I think it was because I spent more time dancing than thinking about how foolish I must look. We danced for a few numbers and then as we were about to go back to our table, they played a slow song. I took her hand and held her close to me as we danced. She looked so beautiful and I was getting hard as she gently grinded herself against my hard cock. We kissed deeply for a while, enjoying the taste of each other. As we broke she whispered in my ear that she wanted to be fucked tonight.

"I intend fucking you as soon as we get up to our room." I said as the song ended. "Hold that thought and don't drink too much!" she warned. I had no intention drinking much more but we both knew she could drink all night long and it would just make her hornier.

We sat down and she drank all her drink and most of the next one quickly. Then she stood and beckoned Jonathan to stand up and follow her onto the dance floor. He didn't look so miserable this time and was actually smiling as he joined her on the dance floor. I watched as Ann went through the same sequence with him as she had with me. He was having more difficulty than I had and it took longer for him to grasp what Ann was showing him. They were both laughing and then a slow number came on. Jonathan made to leave the floor but Ann took him firmly by the hand began to dance. He tentatively put one hand on her waist and held her hand with the other. They looked like an elderly couple at a ball. She managed to place his other hand on her waist and they danced and chatted. She was still instructing him on how to move. The DJ played another slow one and they continued to dance. He held her a bit closer to him and she had her arms around his waist and her head on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the dance. When the song ended she moved her lips towards his. I watched in amazement as her mouth opened slightly as her lips neared his. He sort of shook her a little and her eyes flew open. She brought her hand to her mouth and looked totally shocked. Then she laughed so loud that other people turned to see what was so funny.

They practically ran back to our table and she proceeded to tell me what she had almost done.

"I know. I was sitting with my jaw on the floor looking at you." I said.

Jonathan, with panic rising began apologising. I cut him off saying; "You come over here, take all our jobs then go after our women," referring to some old racist crap that used to do the rounds when I was in London. He got the joke immediately and we all had a good laugh. Ann went to the ladies and I told Jonathan that when she was dancing she went off into another world. This gave me an idea and we devised a plan whereby I would take her out for a dance and half way through Jonathan would take my place just for a laugh and to see how of if she would react. When she got back, we all told funny stories from work. Jonathan had some really wild tales from the fire service. We were in tears laughing. Jonathan and Ann were really knocking back the drink but I was holding off, I was going to fuck her for a long time tonight. I was thinking about tying her up and teasing her when she said; "I want to dance."

I took her by the hand and winked at Jonathan as I passed him. We were dancing to a good old fashioned rock number when I caught Jonathan's eye and motioned for him to take my place. He moved in and I went to the edge of the dance floor. Ann was oblivious; eyes closed, dancing to the music. Our drinks and seats were safe as we had been chatting to the couple next to us and we looked out for their stuff while they were dancing. The song ended and another began immediately. Ann opened her eyes for a second but seemed not to notice anything. Jonathan and I switched again and this time as we danced I held her for a while and we kissed briefly. A third song was mixed into this one so we kept on dancing. We kissed again and she pushed her groin into my now hard cock. She broke the kiss as the tempo increased and I figured this would be a good time to switch because I thought there would be a break in the music after this number. Jonathan took my place and I returned to our table and ordered more drinks for us all. The drinks arrived and as I was about to take a mouthful the song ended. Before Jonathan or I knew what was happening she pulled him to her, their lips opened, tongues touched as she grinded her body against him. It took her just a couple seconds to realise something was amiss. He pushed her away at the same moment. I was laughing because Ann was totally embarrassed. Her face was a picture and Jonathan's wasn't much better. She spotted me laughing, gave Jonathan a thump and ran back to our table. By the time she fought her way back to the table she was laughing. Jonathan had gone to the toilets. "I'll fucking get you for this." she said.

She was very drunk and she leaned into me and we kissed deeply. She broke the kiss and said; "there, you have now kissed Jonathan by proxy."

I laughed with her but was not sure what I was laughing at. Jonathan arrived back and we decided we had had enough and went back to our block. We teased Ann all the way back. Jonathan was initially embarrassed but was soon joining in. We said our goodnights and as soon as the door was closed I grabbed her and pushed her towards the bed.

I had to use the bathroom and decided to have a quick shower while I was in there. When I got back to bed she was out for the count and I stood before her in all senses of the word. I lay beside her, my cock pressing into her but she was not for waking. I was asleep in seconds. My dream was of someone shouting at me. I woke up to hear Ann saying;

"Come on sleepyhead, we have to go in half an hour."

She had coffee made and had already been to the shop to get fresh rolls. I had my shower and ate breakfast. It was already 11.15 and we were due to leave at 11.30.

I had a raging hard on and tried to get Ann to come back to bed for a 'few minutes'. "You owe me." I said.

"No way," she said "you had your chance this morning but try as I might, and I did try everything. I couldn't 'get you up', if you know what I mean."

I tried pleading but I knew it was to no avail. Jonathan knocked just then and we all went down to his car and headed off. It was a little cloudy but very warm. We had packed beach towels and had a change of clothes in case we went for a swim. We were all wearing swimming shorts and t shirts and Ann had her bikini bra on. I was hoping we would get a swim because Ann had not brought another one. I had told her as we waited for Jonathan to bring around the car that no matter what, I was going to suck and fuck her tonight and that she was going to taste cum.

"Don't," she said. you've made me all wet."

She was squirming where she stood. She obviously felt, as I did, that both she and I had been cheated out of sex the previous night. We headed off with Jonathan chatting away. In no time at all we were driving into the hills and left the resort behind. It was beautiful. Jonathan told us that he was taking us to a little village for lunch and then on to the other side of the island where there was a beautiful beach. We arrived at the village and went into a small café. The owner brought us lunch and made small talk asking where we were going. When Jonathan told him he advised us to return to our resort as there was a storm coming in. We were disappointed but decided that there was no point in going any further and drove back to our resort.

The sky was now very dark but it was still warm so once we put our stuff back we decided to sit on the balcony and watch the storm.

Jonathan went to his room to get some beers and I got us some glasses. We had a few beers and pretty soon we were having a laugh and a chat. Ann had changed into a skirt which was just above the knee and changed her bikini bra for a normal one which was just visible under her top. I changed into a pair of shorts; I didn't bother wearing any underwear. Jonathan was now in shorts also. The storm gathered pace and we had a great view of the electrical storm out over the sea. We'd been drinking for a couple of hours but it was still only 3pm. I said I was going to have a smoke.

"You have smoke?" Jonathan asked.

"I wish," I replied. "I said, I was going to have 'A' smoke."

"Um, I have some if you're cool with it..." he said nervously.

"It'd be great to watch the storm and get stoned." said Ann.

We both looked at her and readily agreed that that would indeed be great. Jonathan jumped over to his balcony and soon came back with some nice grass. He immediately set about making a joint and soon we were passing the spliff to each other. Just as we were finishing it the rain began, and boy did it rain. It was wonderful, really noisy and it bounced off the road outside. I looked at Ann and Jonathan and they were staring open mouthed at the rain. It began to pour down and we had to retreat to the room. I had an idea and with Jonathan's help we moved the bed around so that the foot of it was at the balcony doors. The three of us then lay back onto the bed; Jonathan was on Ann's right and me on the left. The joint was finished and we were enjoying the buzz. It was just right.

I'm not sure how it happened but the conversation turned to school days and Ann told us about the witch of a teacher she had who always picked on her. Jonathan was leaning up on his elbow and I was doing the same. Ann would turn to each of us alternately as she told her story. I was rubbing her hair between my fingers as she told us about the awful time she had. It took a few seconds for us to realise she had finished and we said 'aw' in unison. She asked me about my school days and I proceeded to tell them about the bullying I took from one guy two years ahead of me. It only stopped when two other guys and I beat the shit out of him.

"Ann," I said, "your hair is really beautiful, so soft."

Don't know where that came from, must've been the joint.

She said very quietly, "I love you."

I smiled at her and she then turned to face Jonathan as she asked about his school days. He proceeded to tell us that he always avoided trouble at school and in general he was left alone. "Where did you go to school?" Ann asked.

"Nam" came the reply and as soon as Ann said "Nam?"

We both said "Dagenham!"

I'd heard it before and it always made me laugh. Jonathan came to the attention of the school 'hard man' and although he never said anything to Jonathan it was obvious he didn't like him. It was also clear that his dislike of Jonathan was purely racist. One guy warned Jonathan that this guy was out to get him but he ignored it.

I noticed Jonathan seemed to be far away as he re-lived his story. I could see that he had been hurt. He was unconsciously playing with Ann's hair, twirling it gently between his forefinger and thumb. I was up on my elbow, my head half resting on Ann's shoulder.

"One day when I was on my way home I was jumped upon as I passed an old derelict petrol station. I just remember a terrible pain shooting through my head and then my Mum's face, tears in her eyes as she looked at my bandaged head. I had been unconscious for 24 hours. I had severe concussion, a couple of cracked ribs and my mouth was bust open. I didn't know who had done this for sure but I had a good idea."

"What did you do?" Ann asked

"Nothing, I was off school for three weeks and then it was summer holidays. By the time I got back to school the other guy was in a young offender's prison for breaking into some old lady's house and attacking her."

Ann was barely touching his hand as he spoke.

"The most painful injuries were my lips, they were so sore I couldn't eat or drink. As they got better I had to be careful when talking or laughing because they'd open again, it was awful. I had to drink my food through a straw."

Ann was looking intently at his lips; he laughed and said; "They're fine now, as good as new."

She put her hand behind his head and pulled him closer to her. I watched breathlessly as they're lips met in a gentle kiss. They're lips parted and I saw their tongues barely touching at first and then they began kissing passionately. I was gently stroking her bare arm as I became fully erect. They continued kissing, my mind was in turmoil. I felt jealous but my cock was rigid. I'd never been so horny. Here was my beautiful wife sharing a passionate kiss with someone we had only met last week. My brain was saying 'this is wrong, stop it'. My cock was saying the complete opposite.

She broke the kiss and turned to me. Our lips met, we kissed hungrily and my cock won the argument. It was strange tasting her immediately after she and Jonathan had kissed. Her mouth felt wetter than normal, she was definitely kissing more passionately. I ran my hand across her covered breasts, feeling the hard nipples beneath her t shirt and thin bra. As we continued kissing I wondered where we were going with this, it was completely new to us. I was also aware that we had taken a fair bit of drink and of course the spliff. I felt Jonathan move, opened my eyes and saw him lay back his eyes closed. He was probably wondering what was going on too. I also noticed the bulge in his shorts; his cock was straining against the material.

We broke the kiss, looking into each other's eyes. We needed to talk.

"Jonathan, have you any more booze?" I asked.

He looked at me, unsure of himself. I gave him a slight nod. "I've got some more beer and wine." he said.

"Get it." I said.

As he was getting up I held up two fingers and said; "two minutes."

He quickly left the room. I kissed Ann again, she responded hungrily.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked. "Are you? It was just a kiss. I felt, I don't know, close to him, sorry for him?"

"I'm fine but I just want to be sure you are ok with it. I love you. I'm ok with what has happened so far but I need to know how you feel. Before you answer, I know you are really turned on; I am too and judging by the bulge in Jonathan's pants, he is as well! We need to be sure where this is going. It's not fair to lead him on. Do you realise where this can go? Kissing is one thing but what if it goes further?"

"I couldn't help it," she said, "it just happened. Yes, I am very horny but I love only you. I didn't intend for this to happen. Maybe we should stop."

"Do you really want to stop?" I asked, as I took her hand and guided it to my swollen cock. She moved in to me, we kissed, our tongues circling each other as her hand caressed my hard cock through my shorts. I pushed my hand under her top, feeling her breasts. She was breathing heavily. I had to stop. I knew Jonathan would be back in a minute.

"Jonathan will be back any minute. I want to fuck you right now but what about him?"

"Ok, we'll just see what happens if anything, but I think we've gone far enough. I don't trust myself after the joint and booze. You know how horny I get!"

I heard the shower going on next door so we had more time or maybe he was not coming back. Maybe we frightened him off. I didn't think so somehow. I decided to have a shower and Ann took one when I finished.

"I hope you're not annoyed with me?"

"Ann, the truth is that I am not in the least annoyed with you. I have been trying to sort out what I felt and all I can tell you.... is that I was so turned on that I was up for anything. Maybe it was the booze and the joint. Tell you what though, I'm STILL horny!"

"You're always horny! I feel the same love, I wanted sex. I didn't think any further than having my pussy filled with nice hot cock . . . . . Mmmm...."

That was it. I had a raging hard on and moved to open the shower when there was a knock on the door. I struggled to hide my erection as I called him to come in. He looked a bit sheepish with a silly grin. He had a bottle of white wine and about ten cans of beer. We both put them in the fridge.

"Look Jonathan, there's no harm done. We have discussed it and we're cool. It was just the booze and the joint. Cheer up. I thought you weren't coming back."

"I was in two minds to tell you the truth." he said. He was getting more uncomfortable so I needed to put him at his ease.

"I sent her in to have a cold shower, it's all her fault." I joked.

"Hers entirely." laughed Jonathan.

"What's my entire fault?" Ann said with mock annoyance.

"We were just saying that you forced drink and drugs upon us and got us into a state so you could take advantage of the situation." I said. The tension had all but passed.

"So are we having more then?" she smiled.

I handed out a can each and we all sat on the bed. The storm had almost passed and it was going to be a beautiful evening. Everyone was quiet. Ann perked up, "Are we eating out tonight, clubbing or what?"

"Well, what do you fancy doing?" I said.

"Not sure, what about you Jonathan?" she asked.

"I hadn't given it any thought. This is my last night and my flight is tomorrow afternoon so I was going to get wasted, sleep it off and have a few more in the airport before the flight."

"We have an evening flight too and that sounds like a great idea." I said.

I reached over and took the grass from the table, set about rolling a 'one skinner'.

Ann was watching me. She looked gorgeous in her little mini, her blond hair covering half her face. "Are you sure we need that?" she asked nodding towards the joint.

"You're right Ann. I'll be off my face if I have any more. Will you have a beer?" I asked but Jonathan was already heading to the kitchen for them. The rain started up again. It was only to be a shower albeit a heavy one. We sat upright, our backs to the head board. I was absentmindedly stroking Ann's leg just above the knee, very slowly and gently. I wasn't even aware I was doing it. Jonathan was clattering about in the kitchen getting the beer and Ann turned to me and said, "You're really turning me on, I don't know how much more I can take. I'm sandwiched between two gorgeous men and I need fucking. Either tell him to go or stop teasing me. I'm fucking soaking."