Holiday Encounter

Story Info
20-year-old virgin becomes Mrs Claus.
5k words
4.27
20.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. This year is no exception. As I prowl the malls around this new town, I look at all the kids in holiday attire and I wish that I had a couple of my own.

On Black Friday I usually stay home, but something made me go out this year. Upon entering a Wal-Mart I spot a very young Santa. He looks like he can be no more than about 25. I can tell that he is terrified by the look on his face, so I walk over to him.

"Santa, what's wrong?" Startled, he whips around to look at me. "You look kinda young to have such a wonderful beard and such white hair." His smile is brilliant. I lean in a little closer to him. "Can I tell you what I would like this year for a present? I want to get fucked, and a lot. I am tired of being a twenty year old virgin. I want to experience it all. Can you help me?" I can't believe that I just said that.

Quickly he puts his arm around my shoulders and leads me over to an area that is a little to the side of the crush of people. "I know where I can find you tonight. Do not lock your door and I will be there. Yours is one request that I can grant. I will come to you after you are asleep, so do not try to stay up tonight or any night to come. I will give you everything that you want.

Quickly I walk away from him and get the few items that I wanted to pick up. On the way out the door I look for him again, but he is gone.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Later that afternoon, as I am getting ready for bed in a strange hotel and a strange town, I wonder about the "Santa" that I met that morning. I have to chuckle to myself. He will find it kinda hard to come down the chimney tonight because there is no chimney here. I leave the sliding door unlocked and the door to the hallway unlocked as well. I am glad that I brought my own sheets in, because I am not sure that I could even think about sleeping on some sheets that who knows who else has slept on. Since I am moving here and starting all over again with a complete new identity I have very little to tie me down to anything or any place. I figured that if I liked this hotel I would make it home until I could find an apartment or a house of my own. This suite is perfect for me as it has everything that I could want for the short-term. I hope that I won't be here long enough to settle down, so I am glad that I made my first contact today.

As I am getting dressed in my robe, a knock comes on my door. Going over and looking through the peephole I see a hotel employee with a couple of bags in one hand and a covered plate in the other hand. Opening the door, I try to stay behind it as I motion for him to put the stuff on the table.

Turning around he finally talks. "Your guest sent these ahead. Here is the note that goes with it, and you are requested to read it and follow the directions to the letter." With that he hands me an envelope and walks out of the room. Opening the envelope I take out the letter and read it.

My Dear Eve, (how did he know my name?) I cannot wait to see you tonight, but I must. Please open the bags and light the candles that are inside them at 7:30 exactly. I have ordered dinner for you to be delivered at 6:00, and I hope that you are in agreement with what I have ordered. I know that immediately after speaking with me you had reservations about your request. Please know, I already knew that you were going to be there today and I know that you have been made to feel different from the rest of the people your age. Tonight that difference will be dealt with. I hope that you did not unpack to much stuff from your car, otherwise my elves will have a lot of repacking to do. It was signed simply, Santa.

There were so many unanswered questions, but somehow I felt that this was just what I had to do. I decide to play along with this Santa and see where I end up. Crawling onto the bed, I lay down for a few minutes before getting up to get ready for tonight. I was thinking, the whole time, that I cannot believe that tonight I am going to finally lose my virginity. My eyes drift closed as I think about what is going to happen tonight and I drift off into a light sleep.

A gentle knock on my door has my eyes opening and me bolting up out of bed. Quickly I glance at my watch as I run to the door and notice that it is just 6:00. Opening the door, I see the same young man that delivered the bags to me earlier. Coming in, he places a covered plate and a bottle of champagne, in ice, on the table. Going back out to the hall he returns with a covered fruit and cheese plate, two champagne glasses, and a single plate with silverware. By the sheer fact that this is all silver and crystal I know that it did not come from the hotel. Looking again at the young man, I notice for the first time that his jacket has a logo on it that I do not recognize as any restaurant or hotel that I have seen around here. It is simply a gold embroidered wreath with NP embroidered in the middle of it. Looking a little closer I see that there is red and green in the gold wreath. Hmmm, interesting. "Ma'am, if there is nothing else, then here is another letter from your guest tonight. I hope that you enjoy your meal. Just leave the dishes outside your door and I'll come back and take care of them." Without waiting for a reply he turns and leaves.

Upon opening the new letter I am stunned to see a picture of myself as a little girl. My Dear Eve, as you can see from this picture, I have known you for a very long time. It was I who told your parents not to let you date or to lose your virginity before I had come to you. I know that you are not going to believe me, but the young man that you saw at the store this morning was indeed me, and I am Santa. There are times that I can change my appearance so that I am more pleasing to the eye. If you would like to have me show myself to you as a young man, then please let me know. Just say it out loud right now which you would prefer.

Which would I prefer? Having a young stud fuck me or having Santa fuck me? I was up for an adventure, so out loud I said "Santa". I felt a little foolish, but that's what the letter said to do. Setting the letter down I sit down at the table and uncover the food that was given to me. After eating I look at the clock and find that it is already after 7:00. I decide to take another soak in the hot tub and relax before tonight. Picking up the letter again, I finally finish reading it.

Please lay down on the bed and close your eyes. You will fall asleep very quickly. I will come to you and wake you. We will talk and share the champagne before we get to know each other, for I would not want you to be in any way nervous about tonight.

Until I see you again, my sweet.

Santa

Quickly I grab a lighter that I do not ever remember seeing before and I go about to light the candles. Once they are lit suddenly the other lights in the room extinguish themselves. I can feel that I am, in fact, getting very sleepy and I know that it is some kind of mind control that this Santa has over me. I slowly go over to the bed and find, to my surprise, that there is a white negligee laying there that I had never seen before. Tacked to the front of it is a small card that simply says: From Santa. Okay, now I am really getting freaked out. Oh well, I'm to tired to think about it. After slipping the negligee on and the robe that is with it I lay back on the bed and close my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * *

A sound slowly penetrates my slumber and I open my eyes to find Santa sitting on the bed facing me. At first I think that I must be dreaming until he leans over and kisses me full on the mouth. His whiskers are enough to prove to me that he is no dream.

In a voice that is one of the lowest bass voices I have ever heard, he gently inquires for my comfort. "How did you sleep, My Sweet Eve? I hope that you are well rested for we have much to do tonight."

Sitting up on the bed I find that the candles are still lit and the champagne is still in its ice bucket and there is still ice in it. Not that much time must have passed since I closed my eyes yet it feels like I have slept for a very long time. Looking over at Santa I am not surprised to find that he is wearing his customary red suit with white fir trim.

"Sir, I do not understand what is going on here today. Things have happened that I have no way of explaining and, to be honest with you, they are kind of upsetting."

"I understand, My Dear. You may ask anything that you wish and I will do my best to answer it. May I first ask you one thing though?" I nod my head. Quickly he gets up off the bed and goes to the closet. Opening it he pulls a long white wedding dress out of it. "Tonight, after we have gotten to know each other, will you wear this to marry me?" Stunned, I nod my head.

To say that I am confused beyond anything that I have ever experienced before would be an understatement. Santa comes over and sits down on the chair next to the bed.

"My sweet Eve, you have heard all of the stories about me and probably think that you know me. The stories are true, but that does not mean that I am just the jolly old elf that everyone thinks me to be all the time. I am a real person with real feelings, wants and desires. The last Mrs. Claus passed away the year that you were born. Now, you have seen that I can take on different forms, so I have done and have not been lonely. No one has known though, that I was Santa. I would actually use my real name - Kris. Women had no knowledge that I was Kris Kringle. I also made sure that I had no children with any of them. You are going to be the mother of my children, and you are going to be the hottest Mrs. Claus yet. To say that I am glad that you turned out to be as beautiful as you are would be an understatement of a most serious nature. Is there anything that you would ask of me that you would like to know before we get married?" I shake my head in the negative. "Then let us depart. You will not be coming back here to this room, but do not worry about your things. I have a whole army of elves awaiting my command to come in, pack it up and bring it to the north pole. By morning your stuff in here and the stuff in the car, will be at your new home. Your car will be donated to a needy family that is going to have their car go out on them tonight and they need it to travel to the hospital." Standing up I notice that he does not seem to be as large as I had originally thought.

Walking over to the table that holds the champagne, he pops the cork and pours us each a glass. I sit up on the edge of the bed and he brings one over to me. "My Dear, I would like to propose a toast to you. To the lady that shall be my wife and the love of my life. May we have a long and happy life together." After a clink of our glasses we both drink some of the champagne.

After a minute or two of companionable silence He gets up and goes to the slider door. "I will await you in the sleigh my Dear. Take your time, but know that it is time for you to get married."

From the time that he walked out of the room until after we are on our way to someplace that I have no idea where, and I am the new Mrs. Claus, everything is pretty much in a blur. I vaguely recall the church and exchanging the vows. But from then on it is pretty much a block of nothing that I have no idea what happened.

Looking over at me he smiles. "Are you ready to meet everyone? I know that the elves are dying to meet you. The few that have seen you have been ranting and raving about you for the longest time. You had no idea that they were elves though or that there were always people around you that were from me. I have always had my eye on you." By now I realize that we are in the sleigh and we are flying high over everything. I don't dare look down.

Putting his arm around me he leans closer and whispers into my ear. "To be honest with you, I would love to just skip this part and bring you right into my home, carry you to my bed and make love to you in every way that you can imagine. After tonight, My Dear, you will not have to worry about being a 20 year-old virgin ever again. For the next couple of days the elves know not to bother us except for when we call for food." Just hearing him talk like that brings chills all over my body and he must have sensed it for he changed the route of the sleigh. "Let's forget the elves for now. They'll understand."

Upon coming to a stop before a magnificent house, he quickly jumps out and comes over to me. Gathering me up in his amazingly strong arms he walks into the house and directly to the bedroom. As we go through a few of the rooms I am not surprised to see that they are all decorated in different themes of Christmas. When we reach the bedroom I gasp in amazement. It is all done in the richest burgundy and gold that I have ever seen. Standing me on my feet he quickly undoes that fasteners on the back of my gown and before I can even realize what is happening he has me in his bed and he is there as well.

"Now, My Sweet Eve, your wish shall be granted." Positioning himself over me I feel his manhood press between my legs and I know that I am going to be a virgin no longer. Pressing into me I feel the pressure build as he presses against my virginity and then there is a searing pain as he presses through. Before I can even recover from the pain I feel him pull out only to press back in. "Ohh, My Sweet! You are so tight that I know I will not hold out long." Harder and harder he presses into me. Each time I feel that I am being ripped in two. The pain is terrible...until he bends down and starts to suck on my breast. With a gasp I convulse up and he just laughs. "I knew that would change your feelings, My Sweet. Now, let your body respond and enjoy it." Immediately I feel a change and I know that my body has indeed taken over. It almost feels like a fire has been ignited inside of me and is growing hotter and more intense with every thrust. Suddenly I have no control and I scream in ecstasy as the pleasure washes over me like a tidal wave. With a final thrust from Santa, he erupts inside of me. Finally he rolls off and lays next to me.

By the time that I am recovered I have worked up the courage to talk to my new husband. "Um, Sir, what would you have me call you?"

Turning towards me he smiles tenderly at me. "Eve, when I have thought about you and I talking, you were calling me Kris. Do you realize that you are now Eve Kringle? I have thought about this day for a very long time. My Darling, would you like to meet our extended family or would you rather get to know this place that you are going to call home?"

Without even thinking about it, I answer him. "I would love to meet the 'family', but I think for tonight, if is okay with you, I would like to just get to know this gorgeous castle that you have brought me to. From what I have seen on coming in, it is absolutely beautiful. Is it Christmas here all year 'round?"

"Yes, my Dear, it is Christmas here all the time. We have to keep the spirit alive to keep the elves morale up, but now that you are here, their morale will never go down. I know that you love Christmas, and therefore it will not be difficult for you to help the elves keep going."

Sitting up I realize that I am not as sore as I expected to be. Looking around, I spot a robe that is - of course - red velvet trimmed in white fur. Since there is nothing else around, I slip into that when Kris is out of the room for a few minutes. It fits me perfectly.

Opening the door to our room I am not surprised to see Kris standing there in a robe that matches mine and talking to, obviously, an elf. When he sees me standing there he smiles at me and tells the elf to go and let everyone else know that we will be at the welcoming party in a few minutes.

Turning back to me he smiles and I know that I am already in love with him. "Eve, My Sweet, let's get you dressed in something more appropriate to meet everyone in. I know that you did not see it, but there is a closet full of clothes that are for you. I know that you love the red and burgundy colors, so that is what I had made up for you." As he is telling me this he is drawing me over to a closet I do not remember seeing before. Suddenly he stops though.

"Eve, I have yearned for you for so long that I find I cannot control my desires. Please, My Sweet, lean over that chest if you will." Willingly I do it, for I find that his wishes echo my own. I do not know why, but I am secretly hoping that he will rid me of my virginity in another area as well, but that is not to be at this time. Quickly he pulls out his cock, which is already bigger than I had imagined one could get, and after pushing my robe aside slams into me harder than I had expected. Quickly he finishes and brings me to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "My Dear, I know that you are sore, but let me get a bath ready for you and you can relax in there until it is time to get ready. I will pick out your outfit while you are in there." Stepping into the ginormous tub that is already filled with steaming water and peppermint oils I know that it is going to relax me and take away any soreness or stiffness that I have.

A while later Kris walks in holding a beautiful white velvet gown trimmed with diamonds and I know that he picked out just the right dress to be worn to meet the elves. As we go down to the party, I know that I am home and that this is the perfect place for me. Going down to the party I know that this is nothing like anyone has ever imagined, and it is all mine until people stop believing in my husband or until I die.

Chapter 2

After our little get together with the elves, Kris and I go back to our house, which come to find out is connected to the workshop by an underground tunnel.

"Eve, tonight you were just what I was hoping you would be: the perfect hostess. There were so many times I would look over at you and you were having such a good time. I was so turned on by you that I wanted to bring you back to our bedroom and fuck you until you screamed for mercy. No, wait! I wasn't even going to bring you back to our room. There is a room off to the side that all of the elves know about but no one says anything about it. It gets used a lot by the elves, but it keeps them happy. I almost brought you in there to fuck you, but I thought it may embarrass you when we would be leaving it." Chuckling lightly, he gently caresses my cheek. "I love that you blush as easily as you do."

As we walk through the rooms I get a chance to look at them a little closer. I see that they are all beautifully decorated for Christmas. In one of them I see that it is set up like an old-fashioned sitting room with awesome vintage furniture. Going into the next room I see that it has been set up as a craft room. "Kris, is this for me?"

"Of course it is, My Sweet. I know that you are into many different things, so I tried to get everything that you would need for you to continue your creations. However,

I have to tell you, I can't wait to get back to the bedroom. I need you."

Gently he brings me over to a daybed that is hidden in one corner of the room. Quickly he takes off his clothes and reaches out for me. Turning me around, he quickly releases me from the dress and presses it off me into a pile on the floor.

Laying me down, he positions himself over me but then he stops. "You said that you wanted to be used in every way possible. I want to fuck your ass and hear you scream. You don't need to worry about anyone hearing you, because they are all very tired and in their own beds. You can scream as much as you want or as much as you need to." Pressing his cock into me a few times he finally backs off and has me turn over onto my stomach. Propping a pillow under my stomach he raises my ass into the air and starts to fondle my ass cheeks. Slowly he gently tries to insert one finger into my asshole, but when I instinctively tighten up he withdraws his finger. "My Sweet Eve, if you do not relax or even press out, this will hurt you way more than it should." I try to slow my breathing, but knowing that I am going to get fucked in the ass has me incredibly excited and breathing heavy.

12