Holiday Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back at him and smile. "Just do it. Fuck me and make me scream."

"Are you sure, My Sweet?"

I nod my head. "Yes. I know that it is going to hurt, but I need you to fuck me in the ass. I love the pain. Do it and make it hurt good."

Ramming his cock back into my pussy a few times he gathers a bit of moisture before he positions it at my back door and starts to push. I try to push out like he told me to but it doesn't help. The pain and pressure just grow until with a release he presses the head into me. I scream as it feels like I am once again being torn apart. "Eve, get ready. I am going to fuck you hard." Pulling out he takes a deep breath and rams himself back up into me. I was not expecting that much pain as I feel him go deeper and deeper. A scream that won't be held back rips its way out of my throat. Without waiting for me to get use to him he starts pistoning in and out, every time going deeper until finally he bottoms out and I feel his balls hitting my pussy. "Scream for me, Eve." I start screaming and with each thrust the pain is almost unbearable, but it feels so good. For the first time in a long time I feel alive. I always knew that pain from pleasure would be the one thing that would bring me to life, and it has. I press back against him as fast as he is fucking me. Grabbing my hair he pulls my head back. "Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me."

"No, tell me that you want me, Santa, to fuck you."

Without waiting I answer with the words that he wants. "I want Santa to fuck me and fuck me hard! Santa, I have been a bad girl and I need you to punish me. Fuck my ass as hard as you can."

With that he groans and unloads into me. Without pulling out he reaches around and flicks my clit which instantly sends me into orbit. Realizing that he is still hard in me I start to tense up around him, ripping a groan from him.

"Enough, Wench!" Pulling out he stands me up with my back against the wall. "Now you will feel like the whore that I know is in there." Reaching down he picks me up and impales himself into my pussy and starts banging harder into me than I ever thought anyone could. Pulling out, he tells me to turn around and face the wall. Ramming up into my ass I scream because there was no warning. "I am going to have fun fucking you." Each time he pulls out and rams back into me I scream again because he is getting rougher with each thrust. "You are my wench and I am going to fuck you in every way that I can think of." With all this talk of fucking and feeling him slam into my ass I find myself cumming harder than I ever thought I could and I feel him cumming deep inside of my bowels. Weakly I collapse between the wall and my husband.

"Eve, My Sweet, are you okay?" Weakly I nod my head and he catches me up to him to bring me once again to the daybed. Laying me down he looks me over just to make sure that I am, indeed okay. "I am so sorry, My Sweet! Please forgive me for hurting you. I never thought I could be like that."

Reaching up I gently stroke the face of this awesome man and realize that I feel very different. "Kris, why do I feel so different? I have never felt this way before. I feel tired and sleepy, but I also feel like I have aged so much in the last half hour. What is happening?"

Smiling, Kris looks down at me. "Eve, I was hoping that you would feel like that. Out of all of the women that have been my wives, you are the only one that has gone through this."

"What is happening to me?"

"You have just been made into my wife for as long as I am alive. You will not die as my other wives did. You are the perfect mate for me and you will be for the rest of time."

I smile up at my husband and know that I have never wanted anything else. "Kris, does this mean that we will never grow any older than we currently are?" He nods. "I am so glad." Reaching out I grab my dress and make to put it back on, but Kris stops me with just a shake of his head.

"Please, you don't have to wear anything for the rest of the day. Let's go to bed." With that he gets up and guides me upstairs to our bedroom. I know that we are going to have a lot of good times in this room in the future.

12