Holiday Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
420 Followers

"Not really. In summer I work, and I have baby. My brothers come often with their girlfriends." Makes sense, a hidden away shag pad.

We stepped to the front of the building, and I saw my wife lying on the bed. A damp cloth was over her forehead, and she was looking at us. Sophia touched my arm, and I turned to look at her.

"I have to thank-you. My ex cannot hurt me now." My eyes flick to the bruise on her cheek and I get a guilty twinge of pride that I'd paid him back for hitting Sophia. With interest!

Sophia puts her arms around the back of my neck and starts to move in to kiss me. In reflex, I push her back, fortuitously my hands only brush against the sides of her naked breasts, and not a full-on contact. She looks at me, confused.

"You don't like me?"

"I do, you're beautiful, but..."

"But what?"

I'm married? You're too young, or simply that she is so gorgeous I might pop in my pants if she kisses me, while pressing up against me. Instead, I finish lamely. "No thanks are necessary. I did nothing, really."

She looks confused, and then towards my wife.

"Your wife, she is not so shy. She likes to look at me."

Sophia moves away and steps inside the hut. As my eyes take in the curve of her backside in the red bikini bottoms. I know I'll be dreaming about the kiss that never happened, for some time to come. If I'm entirely honest with myself, if it had happened where my wife couldn't see us. I might, but only might, have kissed her back.

"You are burned." Sophia says and I see my wife's shoulder, which had been pink before, is now a more angry red.

"Ow!" Ann says as she touches one lightly. Addressing me. "Darling, I've got some aloe in my bag."

As she sits up, I look at the step where I'd dropped her stuff. Rummaging around, I find the tube and look up just in time to see Sophia slipping off my wife's bra. Seeing both women topless, I froze in surprise.

"What? You even have problem with wife's, what do you call them? Boobies?" She chuckles, and so does my wife.

"He doesn't. Including going as far as to flash them to the postman one time."

"I did not. He had his back to you." I replied, but my wife ignored me and explained to Sophia.

"I was ironing in our bedroom in front of the windows, and the postman spotted me as he made a delivery. As he walked away, he waved to me. Then somebody..." Looking at me. "Came up behind me and lifted my t-shirt up over my head. I had no bra on or anything."

"He was looking the other way." I repeated.

"But he could have turned around. You couldn't know. I couldn't look him in the eye for months. John is so childish sometimes."

Ann took the aloe from me, but Sophia took it from her and moved to kneel behind my wife.

"Let me."

Squirting a generous dollop onto her hand, the bottle makes a loud fanny fart sound, causing Ann to giggle. And I'm supposed to be the childish one? As Sophia gently touches Ann's shoulders, Ann squeals and complains that the gel is too cold.

I'd be lying if I said the sight wasn't arousing. My wife was holding her hair up, while Sophia rubbed the gel across both shoulders and up my wife's neck. I think my wife's Spidey senses picked up my demeanour as she turned her head and whispered something inaudible to me.

Sophia looked at me, then moved her face closer to my wife's ear, and whispered something in reply. I suddenly got the feeling a mouse must get when it's merrily scavenging for crumbs on a kitchen floor. Only to look up to see a pair of cats staring down at it.

The pair whispered back and forth, all the while watching my reaction. Sophia added extra gel to her hands, and this time she slid her hands further forward, across the front of my wife's neck. Then down across her clavicles, she moved her face closer to my wife, and I expected her to whisper something else. Instead, she lightly kissed my wife's ear.

I know Ann had arranged that to tease me, but she shivered slightly at the contact. Initially, she was looking at my reaction, but as Sophia kissed her cheek, Ann blinked and her eyes lost focus on me.

Sophia's fingers were working lower, across the upper slope of my wife's smaller breasts. She leans a little further forward, and I was sure her breasts must press into my wife's back. Her lips now catch the corner of Ann's lips, and my wife turns her head, and they kiss.

That seems to break the last vestige of my wife's self-control. Their eyes close, and their lips lock. Sophia, who had just been using her fingertips, slipped lower, engulfing my wife's breasts entirely. Ann moans into the younger woman's mouth.

Opening my mouth, I suddenly stop myself as I realise I'd been about to warn Sophia about my wife's sensitive nipples. What am I doing? If I said that, would it mean I was condoning this?

But as I watched the pair kissing and Sophia's fingers playing with the breasts to which I'd thought only I had access to, I was aroused and confused. And the longer I stood watching, saying nothing seemed to make it harder to do something.

How long was too long to say something? We'd certainly gone past the point where I could politely clear my throat to remind them I was still there. Should I laugh out loud and tell them they'd got me? The joke was good, but it's over.

No, it's gone past that point, and as each second ticked by, it felt almost like I was complicit. If I say nothing or stop them, I must want it to continue. And it's rather hard to play the moral high ground when the front of my cargo shorts is tented out like it was.

Sophia breaks the kiss, and the pair moves around on the bed. It must have been uncomfortable kissing like that. My wife turns to face Sophia, but instead, she's pressed back to lie on the bed. Their eyes never leave each other. Sophia moves to lie next to my wife and leans over her to kiss her again.

It certainly seems like the pair has forgotten about me, and Sophia's hand slides up Ann's stomach and caresses her breasts again. My wife's nipples are as hard as I'd ever seen them. The gasp of pleasure from Ann seemed to change something, and she moved her hand up to Sophia's side, then across to the younger woman's breast.

It seems my mind has blown a fuse at what I'm watching. I seem to have lost the ability to make any decisions. Should I go and wait outside? Or should I throw myself into the sea? Not in an 'I want to kill myself' kind of way. But in the hope, the cold water will kill my throbbing erection and reboot my brain.

Is this some sort of hidden karmic revenge from the universe? For all the times I've watched lesbian porn, and lied about it to my girlfriends and wife?

Removing my sun hat, I use it to wipe the sweat from my forehead and face. Only to look back at the pair, Sophia has moved so her mouth was now locked on my wife's breast, her hand on the other.

Then Ann does something unexpected and unbuttons her shorts and starts to tug down the zip. Sophia's hand shot down and inside the shorts before Ann had finished. Ann gasps loudly and thrusts her hips up to meet Sophia's assault.

Ok, that has crossed a massive line. I might stand by and accept a kiss and a cuddle between the two. Perhaps even a fumble with their breasts. But penetration was too much. I'm not about to stand by passively with a metaphorical thumb up my arse. If this was happening, then I was going to be a part of it.

Part 2

Dropping my shorts and underwear, my cock sprang out, ready and demanding attention. Stepping towards the bed, Sophia sensed me and froze in place. I genuinely think the pair had entirely forgotten I was there.

As she looks up at me, trying to determine if I was angry or not. I notice her hand is still inside my wife's panties, and her lips are still locked on my wife's nipple. Ann opens her eyes, wondering why her young lover has stopped, and freezes as she sees me.

A look of horror and shame covers her face and she whispers, 'Oh god!' Her eyes widened in fear, waiting for my reaction. Not that she had any fear physically. I'd never hurt her, but I was planning on giving her a bloody good seeing to.

Gripping the hem of her shorts, I tug them down, and she lifts her bum to help. Tossing them aside, I saw her panties were elderly, thin and baggy. I also noted that I could only see three of Sophia's fingers, so the fourth must have been buried inside my wife.

Sophia sits up and removes her hand. There are plentiful juices on her fingers and Ann's breasts are wet from her suckling. The panties tore as I yanked them off and threw them outside. In an instant, I'm lying face down on the bed with my face pressed against my wife's pussy.

Most of my partners had praised my oral skills, and I do not know if I performed cunnilingus as a challenge. Anything she could do, I could do better. I certainly had the advantage of our years together. I knew exactly how to read my wife's level of arousal.

It took a very short time to discover Ann was already well on her way to orgasm. My usual licking, sucking and probing with the tip of my tongue needed to speed up onto the next level.

Two of my thicker fingers slip inside her, causing her to arch her back. Sophia, realising I wasn't about to turn into a raging jealous husband, and that I wasn't about to stop whatever this was. Returned to kissing my wife and fondling her breasts.

With the two of us working on her, Ann writhed around. Thrusting her hips up at me, begging for more. Sophia moved back to sucking my wife's breasts, and we achieved a sort of synchronicity in bringing Ann to the brink, over and over, and then into orgasm.

My wife rolled into a foetal position, little spasms of pleasure making her twitch. Normally, I'd wait to let her enjoy the afterglow, but I was impatient now. I'd proven how good at cunnilingus I was, but I wasn't done.

"Sophia, can you kneel on the bed, please?" I said.

She looks at me with uncertainty, and then at Ann, then back at me. And down to my jutting cock. Then, in a fluid movement, she slips off her red bikini bottoms and gets on her hands and knees, with her backside pointing towards me.

I could see her pussy clearly through the gap in her thighs, and the temptation to just push my cock in and fuck her is huge. But that wasn't what I'd planned.

"No, I meant knee upright, so Ann can lie back against you. I want her to see what I do next."

She knelt by the pillows, with Ann resting between her open legs. Her head resting high on the girl's stomach. Kneeling on to the bed, lifting my wife's legs up, then pushing them towards her shoulders. It causes her spine to bend and her hips to lift off the bed. I shuffle closer and use my knees to support her.

The reason for the rather awkward and squashed position is it gives all three of us a clear view of her pussy and what I was about to do. Then I realised I could get some payback for the teasing those two had done to me.

My cock was already hovering above Ann's pussy. So I put my thumb on top of the base of my cock, pressing it down against my wife's flesh. It ran along most of her labia, up and over her clit, to end an inch or so further.

In this position, you don't get a lot of movement, but I rocked back and forth, applying gentle pressure. Gently, as my wife's clit would still be extra sensitive, but also because my wife shaved it completely before the trip. She was a little prickly down there now. I don't want a beard rash on my cock.

I figured I'd keep doing this until Ann begged me to fuck her. However, it was Sophia that broke first. She reached down and ran her fingertips over my tip. Then wrapped her thumb and finger around it to ease back the foreskin.

Gently and slowly, she eased it back and forth, then brought her fingers back to her mouth. I thought she was just tasting my pre-cum, but instead, she slathered saliva on her fingers and spread it over the tip of my cock.

"In!" she instructed, and I pushed my wife's leg to lift her again. The problem was, I didn't have a free hand to line my cock up with the entrance. Again Sophia came to the fore, gripping me and pressing the tip to Ann's opening.

Releasing the pressure on my wife's legs meant she impaled herself nearly halfway on my cock.

"Oh god, that feels good." Ann declared, and Sophia added.

"It looks good as well."

I had to agree. One advantage of having a petite wife is it made my cock look larger as it split her open. Rocking back and forth again, I could only get a couple of inches of movement, but it felt pretty good. And I could tell Ann thought so.

Tearing my eyes away from watching the penetration, I looked to see what Sophia's reaction was. She was watching, fascinated, and I noticed she was squeezing one of her breasts and teasing her own nipple.

Ann must have seen where I was looking, as she reached up to displace Sophia's hand, and replace it with both of hers. It looked a little awkward groping from that position, but she managed it.

Sophia looked at me and giggled, then started duplicating my wife's actions on Ann's breasts. Not wanting to be second fiddle again, I gripped my wife's hips and lifted and pulled her further down the bed. Ann's head was now in Sophia's lap, but more importantly, I was fully inside my wife.

"Fuck!" Ann exclaims and closes her eyes to enjoy the sensation.

Now my movements press my pubes against my wife's clit on each forward thrust. Sophia is watching intently, and reaches down, slipping two fingers over my wife's labia and either side of my cock. Each thrust squeezes them between me and my wife, almost as if she was part of the fucking.

Adding saliva to her fingers, she starts to tease my wife's clit. The extra simulation breaks Ann's ability to concentrate on Sophia's breasts and her arms fall to the bed. She was panting and I suspect she's motoring to another orgasm, again far faster than normal for number two.

Part 3

Sophia moved, allowing Ann to lie back, and moved to one side. Leaning over to kiss my wife for just a moment, before returning her fingers to Ann's clit. And then she moved to feast on my wife's breasts.

I do not know what Sophia's deal is, but she certainly seemed fascinated by my wife's smaller but perky breasts. Which is understandable. After all our years together, I still love my wife's breasts.

However, I'm wondering if I'd get the chance to sample Sophia's. I didn't want to assume that just because Ann's advances were welcome, that I'd be just as welcome. Ann was thinking about Sophia's breasts as well. The difference was, she didn't hesitate, and I saw her hand try to snake up to touch the younger woman.

It seems that the position didn't work, so she pulled the girl off her breast and I assumed she wanted to kiss again. But Ann had another target for her mouth. Sophia's large breasts hung over my wife's face and Ann wasted no time in kissing and toying with the hard nipples with her tongue.

Sophia arched her back, her head thrown back, with her eyes closed. It seems my wife really knew what to do. The image of a thousand lesbian 69's I'd watched popped into my head, and I wondered if my wife or Sophia would go that far given the chance.

The musing had taken my eye off the ball, as it were, and then I realised she was barrelling toward her second orgasm far ahead of schedule. Picking up the pace of my thrusting, I could feel I'd reached the harmonic frequency of the mattress. The speed at which, if you go faster, the mattress fights back to stymie your rhythm.

My wife's second orgasm was accompanied by a wild ululation, unlike anything I'd ever heard from her before. Ann was usually quite quiet during our lovemaking. Only when she really let go, did she make sounds, which she was usually embarrassed by afterwards.

She pushed Sophia away and disengaged from me. Then sat on the edge of the bed and guzzled water from the bottle.

"Fuck, it feels like somebody is running electricity directly through me." She holds up a trembling hand in a demonstration.

I was getting a cramp from the kneeling, so I moved to stand next to my wife. Placing my hard cock, glistening with her juices, near her face. Hoping she'd get the message and finish me with her mouth. Ann looked at it and I could tell she was thinking about it.

However, I noticed Sophia was sitting up with her legs open and her hand covering her sex, rubbing herself. Hardly surprising, really, given what we'd been doing.

"Sophia, would you like to be eaten out?" She looks confused, so I place my fingers in an inverted 'V' around my outstretched tongue.

She broke into a massive smile and nodded. Moving to recline against the pillows and headboard. Her slim legs opened, revealing my first proper view of her youthful pussy. Shaved bare, it certainly looked good enough to eat.

Ann wiped the water from her lips with the back of her hand, looking over at the younger woman. Then she looked at me. I assume she thought that I planned on showing off my oral skills on Sophia. However, I had other ideas.

"It looks like you have a job to do." I told Ann and her brows creased in surprise.

"Me?" she asked, and I nodded. Then added in a tone that made it sound like a hardship. "I suppose if I had to, I might do it."

She wasn't fooling anyone, but Ann thrust the water bottle at me and dove between Sophia's legs.

Part 4

Any doubt that my wife had previous experience at this was finally put to rest as she devoured the girl's nether lips.

I'd semi-jokingly asked if my wife had ever sampled from that side of the buffet, usually when I was caught watching lesbian porn. And she'd always replied that a girl had to have secrets, and now it seems that was a secret no more.

However, I wasn't about to let my cock dry out by itself, and got back on the bed. My wife must have known my intent, as she got up on her knees. Pulled Sophia's hips further down the bed. Tilting her pussy up to allow easier access without my wife getting a crick in her neck.

Sliding into my wife in a single stroke, she groans, and that triggered a gasp from Sophia with the transferred vibration through her clit.

Now I had a dilemma. I sorely wanted to pound away and get my much-needed release, but I couldn't do that without robbing Sophia of her hard-earned orgasm. I'd just have to be patient and hope she wasn't one of those women who takes forever to cum.

However, judging from Sophia's reaction, it didn't look like she would last long. Her head was thrown back, with her eyes closed and mouth open. She was making little noises, and I noticed my wife's head and neck were moving about more than I usually did. At this rate, I might have to ask for pointers from my wife.

I want to touch Sophia's spectacular breasts, but they hang tantalisingly just out of reach. As if reading my mind, Sophia grasps her own nipples and squeezes them, pulling on them as if to offer them to me.

Sophia mutters something under her breath in her native tongue. Somehow, I doubt anyone on the brink of orgasm could manage to speak in a foreign language. She jerks suddenly while letting out a series of guttural grunt.

Her body spasms as she climaxes into my wife's willing mouth. Weirdly, I was proud of Ann's skills. I chuckled inwardly about how fucked up it would be to congratulate my wife on her cunnilingus skills.

That thought vanished as I realised I don't have to hold back any longer.

However, Sophia quickly moves, beating me to the punch. Pulling Ann up by her shoulders and showering her face with kisses. The movement pushes both Ann and me back a bit, causing Ann to sit back on my cock. Forcing it as deep as it ever goes.

Ann let out a groan, which was muffled by Sophia's mouth. Looking over my wife's shoulders, Sophia was on her knees and fondling my wife's breast. Whilst Ann was mirroring the younger woman's actions.

janon314
janon314
420 Followers