Holiday Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were busy with each other, I wasn't idle. My hands gripped my wife's hips, and it allowed me to start to get the movement I'd need to get off.

A hand brushed my scrotum, gently cupping it, and running a thumb over my balls. I could see both of Ann's hands, so this must be Sophia. The realisation sent a jolt of excitement through me. She rolled my balls lightly between her fingers before moving higher. Along the underside of what little of my shaft which isn't inside my wife.

Moving higher still, her touch transfers to Ann and I can sense it as Sophia started rubbing my wife's clit.

From experience, I know hard deep penetration whilst frigging her clit gives Ann a major orgasm. Doing it whilst kissing, being kissed, and having her nipples played with by another woman seemed to put Ann's whole sexual reactions on nitrous. Ann was already rocketing towards another orgasm in record-breaking time.

A brief instant of insecurity passed through me. I knew my wife's body better than anyone; I knew her rhythms and how to extract maximum pleasure. However, it seems this young waitress had intuitively grasped what Ann needed and had taken control. Driving her faster and further than I'd ever done.

Ann let out such a loud cry of pleasure. I was actually glad we'd not tried this in our hotel room. We'd certainly have been asked to vacate our room a day early. My wife threw her arms around Sophia, resting her head on the woman's shoulder. Sophia pressed her cheek against my wife's and whispered plaudits at my wife's performance.

The moment Ann started cumming, I stopped my thrusting. Silently cursing the timing that left me unsatisfied. From experience, three was the maximum my wife could cum. After that, she got sore and dry. Not that it was a regular occurrence, as it was rare that I'd not have run out of steam myself.

Part 5

I held Ann as she recovered and hoped she'd finish me with a blow job. Either here or, in the worst-case scenario, back at the hotel. Easing slowly out of my wife, I watch as she lifts her head and kisses Sophia once again. This time more of a thank you kiss than one with passion.

Turning to look at me, her blissed-out expression shows me she's well satisfied. As I move off the bed, my unsatisfied erection sticks out coated with Ann's juices. Sophia breaks the silence.

"You did not finish?"

What should I say? Shrug it off modestly, pretending I'm some sort of stud, or whine about the timing being wrong.

Ann grabs the water bottle again, and after guzzling some, taps her fingertip off the head of my cock, watching it bounce up afterwards.

"I think this needs both of us." She says to Sophia, and then to me, she adds. "Why don't you lie back and let us do the work this time?"

With Sophia still kneeling on the narrow bed, I lie sideways across the bed with my knees bent and feet on the floor. Ann knelt and took my shaft in her hands, caressed it lovingly. Noticing Sophia's rapt attention, she asks.

"Do you still want more?" Sophia nodded enthusiastically, causing Ann to chuckle and mutter something about the joys of youth.

Ann looks thoughtful for a moment, and I wonder what she's planning.

"Why don't you straddle him?"

Sophia throws her leg over me so quickly it's a wonder she didn't kick me in the head. With her back to me, I can see through her legs as she reaches for my cock. However, Ann's grip tightened almost painfully on my cock and pulled it away.

I know I'm disappointed, but Ann is calling the shots here. Strangely, knowing my wife is jealous of Sophia is a comfort. It's a sort of an anchor to reality.

"Can you sit back a bit?" She asks, and Sophia moves so she is resting her weight on my hips. "Move forward a little."

Then my wife repeats the trick I'd used on her. Pressing her thumb to the underside of my cock at the base. I can feel Sophia's flesh against mine. It almost felt like I'm getting a kiss from her nether lips.

"Can you lean back? Darling, can you help, please?" Reaching forward, placing my hands low on her shoulder blades. Sophia reaches behind herself, supporting herself with her hands on my chest.

"Can you rub against that?" And I realised she was talking to Sophia.

In response, the girl pushes forward, pressing harder against me. Sophia's labia were splayed open, partially pressed around my shaft, and I was certain her clit or the hood was pressed against me. However, I'll never get off with the limited contact, and a spike of irritated frustration passes through me.

I know I'm supposed to be a considerate lover. Cognisant of the needs of my partner, but this was taking the piss.

Ann, it seems, has already considered this. I felt her breath on my balls, then her tongue lapped at them. Then up to the base of the shaft, replacing her thumb. As she reached the tip, her tongue flicked around the base of my glans, and I thought 'thank god'.

However, it was gone a moment later, and so was my contact with Sophia. Instead, she let go of my cock, letting gravity tilt it away. I felt her chin brush the tip as she lapped at Sophia's pussy again. However, after a few moments, she presses my cock back against Sophia, who quickly starts rubbing against it.

Ann is obviously trying to please all three of us at once. To get the maximum interaction, but the stop-start action wasn't getting me closer. Just more frustrated. Ann was literally having a ball, her tongue was leaving more and more saliva each time she licked my scrotum.

"Are you enjoying this?" She asks Sophia and was shocked when the girl replies.

"No."

"No?" Ann replies, sounding genuinely astonished and releasing her grip on my cock entirely. "Why?"

"I need it inside." The younger woman replies in a frustrated voice. Her hips are still moving, but against nothing.

I'd had the impression Ann didn't want me to have actual sex with the girl, so I wasn't sure how this would go. And I couldn't see her around Sophia's body. After perhaps 30 seconds, but felt like an hour, Ann replies in a subdued voice.

"Ok, let me help you up." Her hands appear around Sophia's ribs, pulling her upright.

As soon as Sophia regains balance, she lifts, shuffles forward, and grabs my cock. Without hesitation, or perhaps worrying that Ann might deny her again, she pushes herself down. Impaling herself most of the way down my shaft in one movement.

"Jesus!" my wife exclaims. "Looks like somebody needed that." Sophia did not reply verbally, instead nodded and lifted again.

Then thrusting down again, tasking all of me this time.

"Big." Sophia's voice sounds almost like she is drunk on sex.

Putting her hands on my thighs, she leans forward and starts grinding on me with an intensity I recognise. One of my earliest girlfriends sometimes got so horny and desperate to cum, she got on top and ordered me not to move a muscle. She'd grind on me until she orgasmed, and often it was uncomfortable for me. More so because if I moved, I got a slap for disturbing her rhythm.

Remembering that, I lay as still as I could, then I could feel Ann's chin on my balls as she tried to suck on Sophia's clit. However, given the girl's movement, Ann seems to struggle. I'm tempted to tell her to stop, as anything that delays Sophia's orgasm would delay mine.

Fortunately for both of us, Sophia is far closer to orgasm than I feared. She quickly tenses up, shudders, while letting out a choking gasp. As she convulsed, she slipped forward. For an instant, I thought she'd fall and snap my cock. Luckily, Ann caught the younger woman and held her in her arms until she recovered.

Part 6

My wife stands and helps Sophia off me. The pair are arm in arm hugging. Then Ann looks around the taller woman and down at me.

"You've not cum yet?" she asks, surprised.

"No, and I'm getting so freaking frustrated I'm going to have to deal with it myself at this rate." Sophia releases Ann and turns to look at me.

"I'll deal with it." She said, looking at my wife for permission, who shrugs and nods.

"Lie like that." Sophia points up and down the bed. So I moved to put my head on the pillows and legs on the bed.

The younger woman gets onto the bed on her hands and knees, straddling my legs, with her head level with my cock.

"I want to suck, but I want to fuck."

She kisses the tip, then moves up my body. One of her breasts brushes the side of my cock, and she pauses, looks at me with a mischievous grin. Then rocks her shoulders from side to side, causing both hanging breasts to bounce off the sides of my cock.

"See, now you have touched my boobies."

She lowers her body, pressing my cock firmly between her breasts, and for a moment, I wonder about a tit wank. Something my wife was ill-equipped to do, but I still need to cum.

Sinuously slipping up my body, Sophia kissed my stomach and chest. Take a little nip at my nipple. As she did this, my cock is dragged down along her chest and stomach. Over her crotch, and just as she was almost within kissing distance, it slips free to spring upright again.

Sophia stops and reverses her movement, pushing backwards. I can feel her nipples dragging through my chest hair, and then soft buttocks press against my cock. Moving further back, her nether lips ran along my shaft, refreshing the fluids coating it.

Then I feel the bobble of her clit as the tip passes over it.

"Stop teasing the man." Ann says with a chuckle and slaps Sophia's backside. The young woman lets out a little squeal, and grins at my wife, then looks back at me.

"Sorry." But she didn't look sorry to me.

Moving forward again, she reaches between her legs for my cock, but Ann beats her to it.

"I'll do it." She grabs my cock, placing the other hand on the small of Sophia's back. Lining me up and letting Sophia's warm, wet pussy swallow me.

The young woman puts her hands on my chest and pushes herself more upright. Her weight pushed me deeper inside her. Moving first one knee and then the other, she gets onto her feet, squatting over me. With my cock still buried deep inside her.

Holding the bottom of my ribs to steady herself, she bobs her pussy up and down. It reminds me of a jockey standing in the stirrups. I say briefly because of the visual of my cock splitting her open, appearing and disappearing rapidly. Along with the sensations it was creating, I concentrated all my perception on those things.

Ann lies down next to me and leans in for a kiss, then turns to watch Sophia's energetic movements. She was bouncing quickly and using her home turf experience to match the harmonics of the mattress to maximise it. And it was working.

My wife reaches out to caress one of Sophia's bouncing breasts, and Sophia grabs my arm and presses my hand against her other breast.

"Not so shy now, I think?" She says, but she is short of breath. "Good?"

"Very." I reassure her. "It won't be long at this rate."

"Good. I want to feel you cum inside me." I risk a glance at Ann, but she doesn't react. "Let me know when. I want to cum again."

"Fuck." I reply, feeling the familiar tingle in my balls. "Any second." I gasp.

Ann shoots up, quickly replaces her hand on Sophia's breast with her lips, and her other hand shoots between the girl's legs and assaults her clit.

I bucked hard, slamming into Sophia. My cum boils up from my balls and paints the inside of her pussy with spurt after spurt. I honestly don't remember the last time I'd cum that hard. Sophia's eyes burn with lust, feeling me burst within her.

Suddenly she stops her bouncing and shudders, sucking in lungs full of air, and lets it out in a great whoosh. Ann moves again and kisses her, holding her in her arms as the other woman gets her breath back.

As my spent cock finally softens, it slips out, followed by a trail of cum. Ann helps Sophia off the bed as if she's an invalid. The girl's legs are wobbly, but I feel like a god. Jumping off the bed to join the girls outside.

It's hot in the afternoon sun, and none of us seems bothered by our nudity. Or the possibility of someone else spotting us from the beach.

Epilogue [This just wraps up the story and does not contain more sex.]

After that, it was anticlimactic. We used a block of hard soap to wash in the cold stream. We dressed and headed back up the steps to the top of the cliff, and it was just as arduous as I expected.

By the time we got all the way back up to catch the bus, I was getting concerned about Ann. She'd hardly said a word since we'd left the hut. I wanted to talk to her privately, to check she was ok. However, the chance didn't arise as the bus was packed. The women managed to get a seat at the front while I had to sit towards the back. Fortunately, I saw the pair chatting, seemingly quite happy.

When Sophia got off the bus on the outskirts of the town. She stood on the curb and waved with a sad smile on her face as the bus moved off. I wanted to move to sit next to my wife, but someone had beaten me to it.

At the terminus, where we all had to get off, Ann got off first, while I had to wait several minutes. When I finally got off, I expected to see her waiting, but instead, I spotted her already walking up the hill towards the hotel, and I hurried after her.

"I'm so sorry." I started as I reached her, but she spun around.

"Why are you sorry? I instigated it. I could have stopped it but I didn't. I'm the one who should beg for your forgiveness."

"It's fine." I replied. Taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. Then, realising that wasn't enough, I added my default statement when dealing with an emotional partner. "I love you."

Ann squeezed my hand in return. "I love you too. But today was a huge thing, and I need time to process. I promise we will talk about this, but can you leave it alone until I'm ready?" I nodded.

Back at the hotel, she insisted on a shower and by the time I'd had mine; she was in bed and asleep. Trying not to wake her, I slipped in behind her and lay on my back. The reason for this was I was still horny. By my count, both women had orgasmed three times each. To my one.

Unable to sleep, my mind ran through everything that had happened. Storing away the memories of the things I'd seen, smelled and touched. I knew it was an experience I wanted to hold on to until the grave.

The next day was mostly taken up with getting home and it was after 8pm when we got there. I popped out for a Chinese takeaway, only to return to find Ann had set the kitchen table and opened a bottle of wine. She was leaning against the counter sipping the wine and had a serious expression on her face.

All-day I'd hoped we'd talk, but we'd no privacy and right at the moment I cowardly prayed we could put this off. Instead, I unpacked the food and poured myself some wine.

"I suppose I need to explain some things so you'll understand what's bothering me." Ann began.

"When I went to university, I shared the same roommate for nearly two years. We were both nervous and a little scared of being away from home for the first time, so we clung to each other for support. Very quickly, we became best friends and hung out almost all the time together.

"And when one of us had a boyfriend, the other waited patiently to console the other after the inevitable breakup. About 6 weeks before the end-of-year two exams, we'd stayed in, when our other flatmates were out with their boyfriends. We were drinking quite a lot and talking crap.

"Then she told me about another of her friends who loved to lez up with her friends in front of her boyfriend. Kissing one of them on the dance floor while he watched. It drove him wild, and she reaped the rewards when they got home. I agreed, saying guys were so easy." I had to agree with Ann, it was my favourite category of porn.

"Suddenly my roommate kissed me and for an instant, I froze in shock. Then I kissed her back. It had been quite some time since I'd had a boyfriend, and it was nice. When we broke apart, we started giggling and joking about how our flatmate's boyfriends would have reacted had they seen us.

"Then she asked me how her kiss had been. I teased her, saying she didn't have bad breath and less stubble than I was used to. She hit me lightly, and I admitted I'd enjoyed it. It was a little different, but nice, and I asked how she thought of my kiss.

"She told me I was a slow start, and I replied she caught me by surprise. So she asked if I'd be ready next time. She kissed me again, and we were both ready." Ann stopped to sip her wine and eat some sesame prawn toast. I had some sticky chilli ribs and waited for her to continue.

"We kept stopping and joking about how the boys we knew would react to seeing us like that. But really, that was an excuse to hide our awkwardness. I jumped when she touched my breast for the first time, but reached out to touch her in return almost immediately. We'd been naked around each other hundreds of times, so it shouldn't have been such a big deal when she removed my t-shirt, but it was.

"Perhaps because I'd complained to her how boys used to maul my small breasts rather painfully, she was really gentle. Soon we were both topless, and all joking had vanished. Our hands and lips were all over each other's faces and torsos." She paused, looking at me. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I'm just listening to your story." I replied, hoping she'd not ask me to get her something and be forced to stand up.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Right at the point where we might have gone further, we heard the keys in the front door of our other flatmates coming back. We grabbed our clothes and booze and ran giggling back to our room.

"In the morning I found her in the kitchen looking worried, but I reassured her it was OK. We were just messing about and it was just a bit of fun. But obviously it wasn't. While we'd never been in the room whilst the other was having sex with a boyfriend, we'd quickly learned you couldn't be completely silent while playing with yourself.

"Over the previous two years, we'd had a code. If one asked the other to put in their headphones, it meant we wanted to Jill off, and up to that point, we'd both do it twice a week.

"However, after the 'incident', neither of us had done it. Obviously worried, the other person was wondering if we were thinking of them. After nearly two weeks of this, when our flatmates were out again. We'd had an early night, she came into my bed."

I tried to feign only mild interest, but my wife knew me too well.

"I won't go into details, but I know you've seen enough girl on girl porn to get the gist. In the morning I woke up tired but satisfied. We'd been at it for most of the night. Again, my roommate was anxiously waiting in the kitchen. However, with our other flatmate, it was harder to reassure her everything was ok. And I was already late for class.

"When I got home, I found her gone. She and all her stuff were gone, and she'd left a note for me. Telling me she needed time to think about what happened and begging me not to contact her. I was devastated."

"Understandably." I replied.

"It was like my best friend had died. If only I'd have skipped classes and taken the time to reassure her."

"You weren't to know."

"I don't know how I made it through the exams, and it was made worse. Somehow a rumour got out and several lesbians asked me out." She refilled her glass.

"What I'm trying to say is I love you with all my heart. The way you treat me, do things for me, and how you use that wonderful dick and tongue to drive me wild. But there was a time where my whole life might have taken an entirely different path." She looked at me, seeking any sign of disapproval. I replied.

"Life's complicated. It was a long time ago, and you cannot beat yourself up over something you had no control over nearly twenty years ago. Besides, it sounded like she instigated everything. Look, I love you. I always will.