Holiday Extras Pt. 01

Story Info
Two weeks, a divorcee, two policewomen and closet slut.
14.3k words
4.67
8.8k
11

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday Extras

Two weeks, a divorcee, two policewomen and closet slut

This story is a work of fiction,

On recent holiday the people I saw became the inspiration I have no idea of who they were and had no contact with them. Contained in the story are mild references to non-consent, group sex and control. If these are not your thing then please feel free to move on

"You are in room 211 Senor Porter, through the doors to your left and take the lift one floor and along the corridor. I hope you enjoy your stay with us."

The hotel receptionist Andreas said as he handed me my key. I took it thanked him and set out to find my room dragging my wheelie case behind me. I had arrived on the island of Las Palmas in the Canary Islands just over an hour ago after an obscenely early flight, which meant I had arrived at the hotel just about lunchtime for a two week break to re-charge my batteries. Mid-February and the sun is shining out of a clear blue sky and its warmth feels great on my face as I walk along the outside corridor towards my home for the next two weeks. I had only booked the holiday a few days before, I had reached the point where I needed a break from the norm. I had been working like a dog for the best part of two years, the truth being that I had thrown myself into my work to take my mind off a relationship breakdown and now it was time to re-assess and re-introduce some balance into my life.

My name by the way is Matt Porter. I am thirty-four, single, never married with no children. I am 5'10 inches tall with the toned average build of an athlete. Nothing over the top like a gym bunny who wears a teenagers T-shirt to make myself look bigger, just fit, and healthy. I judge myself to be reasonably good looking, but not model material and I'm not a player. I just have not found the one!

I do not have a mouthful of cheesy chat up lines, I prefer to get to know a woman first before asking her out. I have had my fair share of female company, but I don't class myself as some great lady killer who can snap knicker elastic with a smile or profess to be a sex god. I am a normal guy with good manners and a healthy respect for the female of our species. Little was I to know that this little trip would turn out the way it did.

After finding my room and unpacking I decided to see if I could catch an afternoon of sun before it got cold and headed for the pool area. I exchanged my towel card for towel at the hut and set out to find a lounger. The pool area was quite large with plenty of beds but there were only a few free ones, one was in the shade the others were next to the kiddies-pool and one about ten feet from a family of four. I exchanged a polite smile with the mother who was nearest to me as I laid out my towel as then flopped onto the bed face down to begin the process of unwinding. I had no real idea of how long I lain there until I was shaken from my lounging when a cold wet ball landed on my back before bouncing away. I propped myself up to look around to see where the ball had come from just in time to hear the mother from the family admonish her two girls to mind what they were doing with the ball. She got off the sunbed and walked over the where the ball had come to rest, picked it up and lobbed it back into the pool where the girls were. As she approached my sunbed she said

"Sorry about that, it won't happen again."

All I could manage was a meek,

"Its fine don't worry."

The mother was a statuesque brunette standing about 6 feet tall, with an imposing but feminine physique, her breasts must have been in the 40+ plus range covered by relatively small triangles of orange bikini material. The bottoms of the bikini in the same colour were the high legged type that sat over her hips at the sides forming a steep V in the front and revealing her full thighs and showing off the length of her legs and her lightly browned skin showed the effects of a few days of sun. I estimated that she was in her mid to late forties and I had to admit she was gorgeous. Lowering my head I settled back down, and I watched through one half opened eye as she laid back down on her sunbed.

A little later I headed off to the bar to get a beer and when I returned the mother was sitting on the end of her sunbed watching the girls in the pool, as I approached my bed she looked my way, smiled, and said,

"Have you just arrived today?"

I replied that I had and that I was just looking for a couple of weeks chill time, she turned to face me on the end of her bed, her knees and feet pointing towards me, her hands held the edge of the lounger which had the effect of pushing her cleavage together. I'm not sure that she was doing it on purpose, but it did look good! From then on we chatted for about half an hour while I sipped my beer. As we chatted I noticed the two girls return from the pool, they too were tall, willowier than their mother with long dark hair and both pretty. Turns out that they were 15-year-old twins called Grace and Pippa and had come away with their parents for a break. Ryland was their father and Evelyn their mother. The father was glued to his smartphone almost the whole time, according to Evelyn he was always working and the fact that he was sat under a sun umbrella on his lounger with his T-shirt still on pretty much bore that out! The family had been in the hotel for three days already and had made this little corner of the poolside their home.

I was clear from our chat and watching how they behaved that they were full of themselves, when the three women walked to the bar, they didn't walk, they paraded, they wanted everyone around the pool to have their eyes on them, slowly meandering to the bar, flicking their hair, stopping to adjust a shoe, and bending at the waist to do it guaranteed the attention they sought. I for one wasn't buying. In the hour or so after we had chatted I did catch the twins watching me especially when I went for a dip in the pool and got out to walked back to my sunbed.

The following morning, I awoke around eight and wandered down to breakfast and then over to the pool for another lazy day in the warm winter sun. I deliberately sought out a spot away from Evelyn and her family. I spotted a group of five beds around two umbrellas and figured that the fifth was an odd one, so I moved it a few feet and began to lay my towel out on it, just as a blonde woman about my age arrived with two young children and what looked like her parents. I could see from her face that she looked somewhat disappointed that the five beds had been moved.

"Excuse me, I took the bed from there, would you like me to put it back?" I asked

She turned towards me and smiled

"Um if you do not mind, we have been using them together with the umbrellas so there is plenty of shade for the children." she replied

"Consider it done." I said as I moved it back into place and the woman thanked me smiled with a smile that could have lit up a town.

I was at the bar mid-morning when the blonde woman made her way from where she had set up shop towards the bar. She was wearing a black bikini that showed off her slim curvy figure well. She was around 5'5" tall her blonde curly hair tumbled down to her shoulders; her hips swayed gently as she walked. I smiled as I caught her eye and she did the same, she changed direction slightly and made a beeline for where I was sitting. When she stopped close to me she said,

"Thank you for moving earlier, it's much easier with the kids when we are all together."

"My pleasure, it's nothing really." I replied, "Just glad I did."

She thanked me again and turned towards the bar, I watched as her pert backside swayed gently as she went. As she finished getting served I could see she was struggling to carry five glasses back, so I intercepted her and asked if I could help. Again, she smiled a 400-watt smile and for the first time I noticed her bright blue eyes sparkling like her smile.

She accepted my help saying,

"This is the second time you have helped today; it's becoming a habit!"

As we walked back towards her sunbeds I could feel eyes watching me, out of the corner of my eye to the left I could see the twins staring at me and dead ahead the gaze of the blonde woman's mother was trained on me.

I was holding the children's drinks and a beer when we approached our sunbed I asked who the beer was for, she replied it was for her dad, so I went around to him and he took it off me saying thank you, the woman motioned towards the children to take their drinks from and then said

"Say thank you to....."

"Matt" I smiled

"To Matt, for bringing them over."

"Thank you." the kids said in unison as I handed them over

"My pleasure." I replied

As I turned to walk away, the blonde woman half stopped me and said,

"I'm Charlotte by the way, but everyone calls me Charlie" and gave me a another 400w smile. She was stunning. That was it, we sat down and started to talk, we hit it off like a house on fire. We talked and laughed for the rest of the day, the only awkwardness was when we both felt the gaze of her mother watching us every now and then. As it turned out Charlie had been divorced for almost three years and she had brought the children, Callum, and Olivia away with her parents Clive and Margaret for their first holiday in years and that they only had two more full days left. While we were chatting, Charlie revealed that her husband had left her for a better model, I embarrassed myself massively when my mouth blurted out my thoughts and said,

"There's no model out there like you!"

Luckily, Charlie took it as genuine compliment as opposed to a cheap line and blushed before issuing out another flash of that diamond smile. That evening after dinner and the children were in bed being watched over by their grandparents, Charlie slipped back to the bar to meet me for a drink, she looked amazing in a simple floral print summer dress that showed off her curves and the shape of her breasts to the max. While we sat and drank we talked a lot, we shared our respective back stories and compared notes, she asked about any dates I had been on, I said a few but nothing to write home about and when I asked her she laughed and said that she hadn't even have anybody look at her, let alone ask her on date. I found that hard to believe that a woman as attractive as Charlie would find dating difficult, but I also sensed that beneath the laugh and smile, her confidence may have taken a dip. The truth is mine had too.

At end of the evening, I asked if we could do the same again tomorrow night as she agreed with a beaming smile, then leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips. I was surprised but I responded by pulling her close against me and kissing her back. It felt so good to feel a woman in my arms again and I have no doubt that we would have been there for an age kissing each other if it had not been for a group of teenagers coming careering down the hallway and nearly knocking us over. We said goodnight and headed off to our respective rooms both smiling and with a spring in our steps.

The following morning followed the routine of breakfast and sunbeds, I noticed when I was making my way across the pool area Evelyn and her clan were already in situ and once again I felt the weight of being watched from afar. Throughout the day Charlie and I managed to grab a quick drink or chat out if sight of the kids and each time I looked across to where Evelyn and the girls were to find them watching me or us, it was getting a bit uncomfortable to tell the truth, but what could I do, march over and demand they stop watching me, I would be a laughingstock.

That evening Charlie slipped away again, but this time we headed out by taxi into the town and found a bar that had live music and cocktails. Charlie dragged me to the dance floor at one point, I am no good, but she moved fluidly to the music, her simple red dress clung to the top of her body, while the bottom swirled around her thighs occasionally exposing the flesh of the top of her thighs and the heels she wore accentuated her legs beautifully. I was the luckiest guy in the room.

It was approaching 1am when we left and headed back by taxi, in the back we sat close together, Charlie took my hand and placed it on her knee, smiled and said,

"Tomorrow is our last full day Matt, and my Mum and Dad have decided to take the children on a boat trip, they are leaving me behind to have a free day........."

"I would love to spend it with you." I replied, I got another 400-watt smile and a kiss into the bargain.

The following morning Charlie joined me on a sunbed after packing the kids off on their boat trip, she looked stunning a simple yellow stringed bikini that tied around her neck and back and on her hips, I could not take my eyes of her as we laid in the sun. We talked, laughed played footies with our fingers and every now and then we grabbed a drink. At lunchtime we nipped to the pool bar and grabbed a light lunch, we were just finishing when a waiter brought a selection of deserts to put in the fridge and I watched as Charlies eyes followed the journey of the treats to their new home.

"Would you like a desert?" I asked

"Yes I would." she replied

"And what would madam like for dessert? The cake, the chocolate pudding?"

"You!" came the reply "If you want to be that is?"

I very much did want to be desert, I gently took her arm, and we left the bar, we passed our sunbeds and picked up our stuff and we skipped up to my room. We were barley in the door before we were kissing each other like teenagers, how we made to the bed I'm not sure, but we tumbled onto it still entwined in each other. Before I could pull Charlie close to me she pushed herself up, reached back and untied the string at the back of her bikini, with it loose, she then tugged at the string around her neck and the flimsy top fell away revealing her bosom for the first time. Her breasts were firm around thirty-four, white lines showed where she had tanned, and small scarlet nipples stood proud on small areola that were the same colour. For a brief moment, Charlie was self-conscious before she asked

"You like?"

I nodded and smiled the confirmation she sought as she almost dived back on top of me. I felt her hard nipples press against my chest as we locked into another kiss, our hands caressing each other, My hands felt how soft her skin was as I traced circles on her back and neck, I slid my hands down the sides of her body to her hips and felt the knots of her bikini bottoms under my fingers, I stopped almost waiting permission to go further and at the same time Charlie broke off our kiss, she looked at me for a brief moment smiled and began kissing me again. My fingers located an end of a string on both sides of the bikini ties, and I pulled gently, the flimsy material knots gave way easily. I heard Charlie gasp gently as the ties gave way, she lifted her hips almost unperceptively and I pulled the now useless garment away from her body and let go.

With a soft movement I pressed my right thigh upwards between her legs, they gave way easily and her now naked pussy came to rest on the top of my thigh. This brought a gasp and a moan from her. Charlie ran her right hand down my body to the top of my waist where the waistband of my water shorts began, I was rock hard inside already, but she paused for a moment then she ran her hand down and over the front of the shorts. For the first time she could feel my cock, her hand came to rest on it, and I broke off our kiss

"You like?" I whispered

Charlie propped herself up on all fours and lifted the front of my water shorts, I raised my hips up of the bed and she manoeuvred the front of my shorts down freeing my rock-hard seven-inch cock. I helped by pulling the shorts further down myself until I could work them off completely. Charlie took my member in her hand and stoked it gently as if she were appraising it. Without saying anything she straddled my prone body shuffled into position over it and guided its tip to her slot and with one movement lowered herself down.

Charlie's pussy was clearly wet as it slid into her in one fluid motion and she let out a soft moan as it filled her up, when she was all the way down she paused to get used to the tool inside her before beginning to slowly ride me. With her hands now on my shoulders her gorgeous breasts dangled invitingly before me, instead of grabbing them with my hands I craned my neck upwards and softly licked her left nipple, it was firm and very sensitive as I could feel Charlie respond to its touch, another gently cry escaped her lips as she pushed herself down on my rod with more force, this time I drew her nipple into my mouth and sucked it drawing another sharp intake of breath form her.

My hands traced down her body to her hips and rested there simply feeling the motion pf Charlie's body as it rose and fell on my staff. I was just about to switch to her right nipple when Charlie pushed herself upright, this time her hands came to rest on my chest, the pace of her riding increased, and I could feel her fingernails digging into my chest. I glanced downwards and caught a glimpse of her pussy for the first time, it was waxed clean apart for a small blonde landing strip dead centre of her pussy mound. Slick with her juices her pussy rose and fell easily on my staff to the point where she reached the very tip before slamming herself back down so my cockhead hit her pussy roof.

Charlies eyes were closed by now and was well on her way to her climax, her cries were a gentle series of what sounded like a two tone "Hmm-ah" with the "ah" higher pitched than the "Hmm" but each time the cry escaped her it was getting higher overall each time, suddenly her fingernails dug into my flesh and Charlie went rigid, her mouth opened but nothing came out, her eyes clenched shut and her first orgasm burst over her. Time seemed to stand still for a moment then she opened her eyes and looked into mine, I smiled and raised my hand and stroked her face, without a word I rolled her off me and onto her back. I moved between her legs which were open a way lay on top of her, we kissed as I slid my tool back into her sopping cunny, her back arched a little and another moan from Charlie as I filled her to the hilt. I buried my face in her shoulder and neck and began to pump away. Charlie held me tight as well made love I was pulling almost all the way out of her lithe body and driving all the way back in, after a series of strokes Charlie pulled her legs up and bent her knees giving me full access to the depths of her cunny, few more and her feet were high in the air and her legs forming a wide V. I was just starting to feel the tingle of a cum-shot approaching when out of nowhere

"OH MY GOD" THERE HE IS, GET OFF MY GRACE!"

I flew up off Charlie and onto my feet to find Evelyn tearing into the room shouting

"SHE'S 15, OH MY GOOD YOU FUCKINNNG................"

Evelyn stopped dead in her tracks seeing Charlie naked on my bed. Charlie scrambled to cover herself with a sheet

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU MAD BITCH?"

I yelled before realising that it was not just Evelyn in the room, by the door key in hand stood Andreas from the hotel reception and two female officers form the Guardia Civil and a firearm strapped to a thigh.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE..........." Evelyn started

"WERE.....FUCKING ONE OF YOUR 15-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTERS? WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM? WHAT AM I, SOME SORT OF PERVERT COS I AM SINGLE MAN ON HOLIDAY?" I yelled

I took a step towards Evelyn. I am not sure if the two police officers fully understood what I was yelling but they stepped forward in unison as I moved. That registered somewhere in my brain, and I stopped. Evelyn was now looking confused and embarrassed. Calming down a little I continued