Holiday Extras Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never experienced the mythical female ejaculation before and I do not know if she had either but with her climax came a wave of lady juice flooding from her stuffed quim, a sweet, fragrant oozing nectar that acted like a sticky badge of honour. Officer Aguila her face flushed looked embarrassed by her explosion, so I placed my hand on her cheek and smiled before kissing her gently then she raised upper hips left me gently slide out of her sopping clam. With my attention focussed on Officer Aguila I hadn't noticed what Sergeant Torres had been doing, when her companion moved I could now see her standing naked next to the bed she too had brown nipples though they were much smaller than her partners they too were rock-hard standing to attention on small but pert tits, unlike her companion, her pussy was devoid of hair. She motioned to me with her finger to follow her, so I stood I'm walked over to the bed as I approached she lay on the bed on her back and used her arms to help spread her legs wide open it was almost as if she was doing the splits with her legs almost 90 degrees to her hips. Now with her clam spread as wide it could be I could see her thick pussy lips and long deep clit in all its glory. It was obvious that watching me and her friend go at it like porn stars had turned her on immensely, her pussy was glistening from the moisture that had been flowing was ready to lubricate her. I also noticed that her clitty was pierced with a gold ring which is split by a Pearl.

While I was looking at her Sergeant Torres asked if I liked what I saw so I nodded yes, then she continued,

"Good! because now it is my turn and you will do what I want, how I want and when I want!"

Her eyes full of lust she rolled over onto a front raised herself up on all fours presented herself up to be fucked Doggie Style. I reached out and took hold of her hips and noticed that her puckered little starfish had been waxed clean as well. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her backwards to the edge of the bed and lined up my sticky juice covered pole with her wet entrance, as my helmet touched her most intimate area she looked back over her shoulder and said:

"Be hard and rough."

I needed no second invitation and rammed myself into her as hard as I could. Sergeant Torres let out a long "oooooooohhhhhhhhh."as I speared into her spreading her pussy walls open wide, and her juices mixed with those of her friends that were coating my cock. I began fucking her as hard as I could, first driving myself all the way in and pulling her backwards at the same time, when I reversed the action to the point where I was almost out of her body before slamming back in again. After the 6th or 7th stroke she reached back with their right hand and began to rub her clitoris and tug at the little gold ring that runs straight through it to stimulate herself to greater heights. I am not sure what she said in Spanish that I assumed that she wanted to be treated rougher so with my left hand I grabbed hold of a ponytail and pulled ahead backwards forcing a chest just stick out under and her back to arch as I gave her the ride she wanted. Within 2 minutes her cries and moans seemed to blend into one as she approached her climax. She came as if electrified, shaking from tip to toe and she buried her face into a pillow I could feel her body heaving and gasping for air as her orgasm washed over her. Then immediately she dropped her hips and lay flat on the bed and once again she spread the legs into the splits position with her legs and thighs flat to the bed, she then reached back with both hands and spread her bum cheeks wide, which had the effect of opening her rear entrance. I assumed that she wanted me to take her up the arse, so I reached forward and touched her little brown starfish and spoke

"Aqui?" (here)

"Si." she replied without hesitation

So, I moved into position above and behind her and with my left hand I guided the tip of my cock to her rear entrance, once in position put my hands onto her waist I pushed myself into her arse. As expected she was much tighter there, but my staff slid easily the first four inches into her bum hole, to get more purchase I again grabbed her by her curly ponytail and pulled her head backwards, she let out a giggle as if to say, "Now you've got it." I held her there for a brief moment releasing the pressure a little on her pony tail while at the same time I inched my cock out of her arse a little, she seemed to let out a cry of disappointment at first but I renewed my grip on her hair with my right hand, with my left I grabbed he left bum cheek roughly pulling it open further to the left, yanked her head back by the hair and plunged my cock as hard and far into back passage as I could.

Sergeant Torres let out a howl of pleasure so loud I thought it would bring people running, with her head almost facing the ceiling, the arch of her back was sharp, my hand spreading her rear tunnel allowed almost of my tool to get inside her and I swear I was so far up her arse that the watching Gabriella Aguila could see the tip of my cock sticking out below her partners belly button. Somehow Sergeant Torres had worked a hand under her body and was frigging herself as I reamed her arse, the harder I went the more she screamed and yelled with pleasure, I felt her orgasm under me but her but hole was getting dry so I motioned to Officer Aguila to come over from where she was watching, somehow she seemed to know what I wanted and when a pulled my cock out of her friends arse she plunged he hand into the sopping quim below me coating it with fresh juices from her bosses cunny and then rubbed it over my cock. The whole thing must have taken less than five seconds. I let go of Sergeant Torres ponytail much to her disgust and then used my free hand to spread her right bum cheek wide and before she could say anything I plunged my now slippery cock back into her arse right up to the hilt.

Another howl of pleasure rang around the room as I filled up her back passage, but this time I picked up my pace and fucked her without mercy, plundering her body and more accurately her arse. Her moans and cries blended into one as I felt myself building towards a cum shot, it took 3 or 4 more strokes and wad after wad of my man milk flooded into her bowels. I was exhausted and fell forwards on top of her, my face landing next to hers, her eyes were closed and when they opened a smile spread across her face, then she kissed me and said "Bueno"

I lifted myself off and withdrew my softening rod from Sergeant Torres' arse, she laid there for a few minutes, still exposed, and not even bothering to cover herself up. Both Officer Aguila and I could see how Sergeant Torres' arse now a wide circular gape about three inches in diameter which wasn't going to close anytime soon, below her upturned pussy a sticky ooze had formed a puddle on the sheet below and rivulets of lady cum were running down the well-formed strands to the sheet. Quite unexpectedly I watched as Officer Aguila laid down at her bosses' quim and began to lick the sticky mess. I watched as she lapped at the juices and then at the little gold ring, I stood mesmerised as ever so slowly Sergeant Torres lifted her hips from the bed and began to sway in time with Gabriella Aguila's tongue, gentle moans spoke the language of another approaching orgasm for the senior officer and after barely a minute same came again, crying aloud into a pillow and shuddering uncontrollably as her partner cleaned her up.

It took a few minutes for the two police officers to untangle themselves and get up from the bed and I watched as the two women located their respective uniforms and slip back into them, when they we were dressed the walked over to me and then kissed me, before heading for the door. When they reached the door Sergeant Torres turned to me, smiled, and said:

"Thank you Senor Porter, our investigations are now closed!" before they both walked out closing the door behind them.

It took a while for me to process the events of the last 2 hours, but the evidence spoke for itself, there was a wadge of my semen dried on the wall, below it on the tile floor more globules, my bed was mess of tangled sheets laden with love juices and in the centre of the bed the bottom sheet proudly displayed a large wet circle of lady cum and sperm. I manged to clean the wall and floor and it was only then I realised that there was another cum patch on the sofa. I manged to sponge that off as well, but I was beginning to feel sorry for housekeeping bed wise, what was worse, I had to sleep in it. When I took another shower I realised how tender the end of my old boy was, after all it had seen plenty of action in the last two days.

Thankfully, the next couple of days passed without incident or adventure, just pure relaxation and I admit to reliving the day spent with Charlie and the evening with the two policewomen in my head from time to time and why not, it's not if they were ordinary memories. On the third day after being sexually assaulted by the police I was sprawled out on my sunbed eyes closed around mid-morning when I became aware of movement next to me, I opened my eyes to find Evelyn perching herself on the bed next to me, by the look on her face she had something to say

"What?" I asked sharply

"I want to talk to you." came the reply

I couldn't for the life of me find a reason I would want a conversation with her after the events 4 days before, but I sat up to face her

"I'm sorry for the other day, I really am, but I have been thinking." she said before continuing "What would you say if I told you that I want to be treated the same way and have some of what you were giving that little blond slut the other day?"

"Whoa stop right there, Charlie was no slut, and let me get this right, you want me to whore myself out to you?"

"Not exactly, I want to be your whore for the day. I want to be used, subjected to your every dirty little whim and be a total slut for that magnificent weapon of yours, what do you say?"

I was dumbstruck and could hardly believe what I was hearing and the look on my face said it all. I was being offered it on a plate from a woman who wanted to be treated like a whore on the basis that she had walked in on me and Charlie. When my brain fuzz cleared I asked

"I have a few questions, what about your husband and the twins? When and where?"

"My husband and the girls have gone sailing and won't be back until 7, the when is now, and the place......"

"Will be your room, which is?"

"318 but we can't, it's..."

"Well whores get fucked in any room, and why if I am going to do this shouldn't I fuck you in the bed you share with your husband?"

Evelyn thought for a moment and said "ok," as she stood up to head to her room, I asked her to wait a second, I reached up and hooked my fingers into the top of her bikini bottoms and pulled the front down a little way which revealed a mop of dark pubes. When I let it go it sprang back into place.

"If we are doing the Evelyn, there are things that I want as well, first I want that pussy shaved clean! Your husband must have a razor, put it to use, then I want you dressed in the sluttiest gear you have, and I will be up in 30 mins."

With that she nodded and left and watched as those long legs carried her away, her hips swaying and her arse wiggling in the high legged bottoms she wore.

Let me be clear, I have never or would never treat a woman in this way normally, I am not built that way and even now I can't believe that I was about to willingly and consensually going to treat a woman like a whore. I went back to my room, showered to wash off the sun lotion I had on and had a quick shave before slipping on a clean pair of pool shorts and t-shirt, after all I wasn't going to be needing much. Twenty-five minutes had ticked by in no time at all, picking up my phone and room key I headed off to find room 318.

When I found it I tapped on the door, but it swung open a little as Evelyn had left it open in readiness. I walked in and closed the door behind me and found Evelyn standing on the far side of a king size bed. She stepped forward into full view and asked if her outfit would do. Evelyn was wearing a pair of pale-yellow high wedges, her legs were bare and the rest of her was clad in an extremely tight-fitting pale-yellow summer dress that clung to every curve, the dress had thick shoulder straps but no sleeves, a deep scoop in the front revealed her ample cleavage. I could clearly see the points of her nipples sticking through the clingy fabric highlighting that she had dispensed with a bra and the rest clung to her hips and thighs to the point where the hem ended barely below crotch level. She looked stunning and she gave me a twirl and asked if I liked? I did.

"Tell me about the outfit." I instructed her while I moved forward to meet her

"My husband likes me to wear it to show off, it turns him on." she replied

"And does he yank it up, bend you over and fuck you from behind in it?"

"No, I take it off and he fucks me like he always does, missionary vanilla."

I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her tight up to me, I could smell her light perfume as whispered into her ear

"Do you let him lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Do you let him have you up the arse?"

"No."

"Do you suck his cock and swallow his seed?"

"Sometimes I blow him, but I don't swallow."

"Hardly whore material are you right now, but you are going to learn, let's see the goods shall we?"

I spun Evelyn around and pushed her towards the counter in front of the mirror on the wall, I took hold of the shoulder straps of the dress and pulled them down, the dress slipped easily off her shoulders, and I yanked it further down until her tits sprung free. The large orbs bounced back into position with the elasticity of flesh half her age, in the mirror I could see two deep red aureoles, maybe three inches in diameter with large nipples the size of the end of my thumbs standing to attention.

"Very nice as a starter, what does the rest look like? Put your hands on the counter and bend over slut."

I commanded her, and Evelyn obeyed and gasped as I pushed her head forward. Bent froward from the waist and her tits dangling I heaved up the hem of her dress over her peachy backside in one go, exposing her two firm butt cheeks and a thin strip of black lacy G-string that ran around the tops of her hips and down into the crevice between them. I caressed her bare rear briefly and gave each a firm squeeze bring another gasp from Evelyn. As I hooked my fingers into the flimsy black elastic I verbalised my thoughts

"I didn't think whores wore knickers." I said dragging the flimsy garment down her legs until the fabric went taught just above her knees.

"I'm sorry I have been bad!" Evelyn taunted me.

I slipped my phone from my pocket took a step back but still stood directly behind Evelyn so she could see me in the mirror and snapped a picture of the beautiful whore playing Evelyn, bent at the waist, dress hoisted up and knickers pulled taught just above her knees

"Slut doesn't mind posing a little does she?" I asked

I knew that Evelyn was uneasy, but she shook her head

"Good now reach back and pull yourself open." I demanded

Evelyn adjusted herself and placed her hands on her arse and pulled a little, I could see her face flush with embarrassment in the mirror at my request and I watched as her flesh gave a little,

"Wider, all the way!"

I demanded and watched as Evelyn spread herself as far as she could.

"Lovely!"

I uttered as I snapped a few more pics and zooming in on her little star fish which was the same deep red hue as her aureoles and nipples. I tossed my phone and keys onto the bed and then slipped my right hand between Evelyn's legs about halfway up her thighs and slowly edged my way to the junction between her legs, when my finger made contact Evelyn let out a breathy moan. My finger had come to nestle bang in between her slightly open pussy lips, they felt thick and soft, and her cleft was already soaking. Turning my hand upwards I used my middle and index fingers to ply her open a bit wider before curling my fingers upwards to meet her clit. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it was large and rock hard. Evelyn's legs buckled at the knees for a second when my fingers hit their mark and a loud moan of pleasure filled the room

"You cheap slut, you are soaking!"

I declared but Evelyn just nodded, so I worked my fingers back and fore along her gooey slot much to her delight With two fingers covered in her slick ooze I changed my hand position, this time I hooked my upturned thumb onto her clitty and started rubbing her nub, my index finger I pushed easily into her gash and at the same time my middle finger through her tight sphincter up to the first knuckle Evelyn cried aloud and started to protest, but a quick

"Shut up you whore!" silenced them

As her body adjusted to the invader in her arse my thumb worked her clitty and my index finger her g-spot. In no time at all three digits were working her towards her first orgasm.

"You like that slut?" I asked as I worked her "How does it feel a man who's not you husband playing you clitty, g-spot and bum hole?"

"It feels good." Evelyn gasped

"You going to cum like the shameless tart you are?"

Evelyn didn't reply but her soft moans and mews confirmed that she was approaching a climax

"Tell me when you are going to cum Evelyn." I said as I worked her pussy and arse a faster, then she started to cry

"Oh god, yes, yes oh god I'm, don't stop I'm ccccccuuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnnngggggggg!"

as her orgasm thundered through her body, her arse shaking and her chest heaving up and down in her bent over position. I felt a fresh stream of lady cum ooze from her clam, so I withdrew all my fingers and pushed her legs together. With her legs together the useless thong fell limply around her ankles, so when I prised open he legs again it remained on the floor around one foot and her juices that had run from her pussy were glistening against the inside of both her thighs. I quickly discarded my shorts and t-shirt, my rock-hard tool standing tall and nudged it up to her pussy from behind. Evelyn knew what was coming and cooed in anticipation, she didn't expect was what came next, I put one hand on her hip and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up backwards, so she was looking at herself in the mirror, her tits pushed out and in one hard stroke I filled her sloppy quim to the max, not stopping the feed my 7" toll in gently, I drove it into her as hard I could.

Evelyn yelled aloud

"Fuck me like the slut I am, come on fuck me!"

I needed no second invitation and began to pound in and out of her as hard as I could, with each long thrust that smashed into her cunny roof I could see Evelyn's tits bounce in the mirror, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each stroke, then came another cry

"That's it, own my sopping pussy like my husband never will!"

I thrust into Evelyn's quim as hard as I could and stopped, I slipped my hand form her hip and around the front to her pussy, pulling her backwards onto me even more. I swear I could feel her love sheath stretch a little as my cock was pushed higher inside her, my fingers found her rock-hard nub and began to rub it in a circular motion and pulled her head back even further by her hair.

"Watch in the mirror whore as you cum on my cock!"

I said into her ear as I felt her body begin to tremble against me. Evelyn was moaning and gasping as I toyed her clitty with each stroke bringing her closer and closer to her peak with her body impaled on my boner. Evelyn started mew that she was going to cum, her body went tense, she held her breath and I stopped massaging her clit.