Holiday Fun Pt. 04

Story Info
Sally entertains Dens new friends.
4.3k words
4.63
8.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

It was the third night of the holiday. Jim and Sally had returned to their apartment from enjoying their light evening meal and drinks in a local bar. They were both tense but in a good way. Still drinking, but slowly sipping, not swigging it back, the couple sat talking quietly. Jim was dressed in light slacks and thin shirt while his wife had on a short black evening dress and not much else bar from hold up stockings and high heel shoes.

There was a noise from next door. Jim became more alert - Sally began to take deep breaths. The creak from a dry door hinge told the couple the neighbour had stepped out onto his balcony. Sally very slowly rose from her seat and turned to go out and sample the evening air, taking her drink with her. She, at first, ignored the movement of the man standing on the balcony adjacent to their apartment and bent low to place down her glass on a small occasional table. Her dress being short and tight began to ride up almost to her hips exposing in the dim light the naked flesh above her stocking tops, that is, the flesh of her upper thighs and the soft lower parts of her poste-rior. She moved very slowly, shifting a magazine and bottle taking almost a minute before she again stood upright. The man next door enjoyed the view.

Smoothing out her stockings, she lifted a foot and placed it on the low wall. Though most would describe it as low, nevertheless, it would be considered high for a woman in a tight short dress to rest a foot on the top while she adjusted her stockings, so much so that her dress finished up bunched around her hips and belly. The woman had exposed to full view, both her backside and her vagina. She looked up at the man next door and saw he was playing with his erect penis.

'Have you had a good evening?'

'Very nice, thank you,' answered the woman. 'You appear to be having a pleasurable time your-self.'

'I am,' he answered, continuing to masturbate slowly.

The woman leaned back against a concrete beam leaving her foot on the wall and placed her hand between her legs, massaging her clitoris, while facing her neighbour. It seemed very surreal when her husband walked out on the balcony holding a bottle and topped up his wife's almost empty glass. Without speaking or acknowledging the wanking man next door, he then walked to the far corner and sat on a small chair, unfastened his trousers and exposed his cock - he was here to watch.

Sally, didn't want to ruin the charade or kill the sexual tension of the moment but then, realising what she had to say would almost certainly add to the thrill, she chose her words carefully and calmly. Without stopping the movement of her wrist that was between her legs she looked past the pool and across the darkened courtyard to the building beyond.

'There appears to be someone watching me - he has binoculars.'

'Let him have a thrill.' Den told her.

Sally stared across at the building where she just about managed to make out a voyeur, one hand on his binoculars the other busy jerking up and down near his midriff.

'Does that excite you too, Sal?' Jim asked.

'It does, yes!'

Standing up, Jim walked over to his wife, who was still playing with herself. With a swift move-ment he unzipped her black dress and pulled it from her shoulders. Sally helped it fall to the floor, leaving her in just her hold-up stockings, nothing else, apart from her high-heel shoes. Jim cradled her breasts from behind and tweaked her nipples.

'I think we should give him a real sex show,' Jim said.

In no time at all, Den, having easily scaled the short dividing wall was standing in front of her, na-ked from waist down. Jim, knowing what would be a big turn on for all concerned had picked up a tube of his wife's moisturising cream and was busy lubricating Sal's bum-hole.

'You are going to give me both cocks at once - one either end, while that guy watches?'

'Dead right - you're going to be fucked from both ends. Spread your feet.'

Sally bent forward so her husband could ease his cock into her anus, then giving a deep sigh, she straightened up, enjoying the moment when her rectum felt tight and full, while the second cock pushed into her vagina. Her tits were mauled as the two cocks felt like pistons pumping back and forth into both her holes. Sally glanced to her side and looked up toward the voyeur, making sure he was still watching. Now she thought she saw more than one head.

'I think the man watching has a companion - shame we can't invite them to come closer!' Sally said.

That comment and the thought of others watching aroused both men who rammed their cocks into her even harder, causing Sally to moan and giggle with delight and sexual pleasure, enjoying the rough treatment that was about to bring on a powerful orgasm. When she felt the wet spurts of jism shooting up into her vagina and rectum she cried out and trembled as she reached her climax.

'I wonder who the ones watching were.' They will recognise us in the morning.' Sally was in-trigued as the three lounged about after their sexual athletics.

As the morning sunlight energised the adventurous holiday couple, Sally, made a request to her husband.

'I'd like to go back to that quiet beach, again, before the week is out.'

'Could it be you've taken an interest in the way those boys played football?' Jim asked.

'Meeting up with them could be fun - don't you think, Jim?' Sally said, with a wicked smirk.

'Might prove more enjoyable if we spent an evening with them,' Jim suggested, feeling his cock harden and his heart flutter with the excitement of imagining his wife letting her hair down - and her panties - to have some fun with the lads.

'Can we make it tomorrow night?' Jim asked.

'Why, tomorrow in particular?' Sally queried.

'Well, you might think I've got my priorities all wrong - but I wondered if you'd mind me going down to that sports bar - they've got the cup match on the big screen TV.'

'So, you'd prefer to watch a football match, than look for adventure with me?' Sally said with a sarcastic but humorous grin.

'You could look at it that way, if you want,' Jim told her. He sidled up to her and whispered in her ear. 'Or you could see it as an opportunity to have some fun yourself, without me being there. I'd be turned on knowing you're being naughty, but happy that you will be telling me all about it later!'

Sally went away deep in thought, though with a smile on her face.

'By the way,' Jim said as she left the room, 'I've asked Den if he'd mind keeping you company and entertained, this evening. I expect he'll buy you a drink or two in the bar.'

Sally had a quiet morning topless sunbathing on the balcony, often gazing across to the building a distance away from their block, thinking about the person with the binoculars. Den appeared on his balcony and Sally let him feast his eyes on her tanning body. They chatted for a while before Den confirmed Jim's assertion that he'd been given the task of entertaining the man's wife.

'Jim said that after you've eaten together I can maybe take you for a drink.'

'Is that before you commence with the task of entertaining me?' Sally asked with her ubiquitous devilish grin.

Den laughed. 'Well maybe you'll be the one entertaining me, so to speak.'

'I can think of a few ways to do that,' Sally said as she opened her legs, slipped a hand down and inside the crotch of her bikini bottom and pulled the gusset to one side so the older man could watch her finger her cunt, exciting her clitoris. She got to watch the man slowly masturbate his penis in return. Both reached a satisfying climax before Jim came back from his morning swim. Though he noticed his wife was very wet between her legs, which made him erect. He wondered exactly what she'd manage to get up to while he was in the sports bar.

In the afternoon they chose to stay at the busiest part of the beach where they lay on their sun beds between swimming and playing a ball game. Jim enjoyed the way his wife was being stared at and lusted over while Sally got a big thrill from looking at the bulging swimming trunks of the men who ogled her, imagining how big their cocks would be if they were released from the tight material.

Evening soon came round and after a shower the couple ventured out to the nearest Taverna where Jim had arranged for Den to meet up with them. When the meal was over and Den did ap-pear right on cue there developed a tension in the air at the mutual understanding and expectation that Jim would be knowingly leaving his wife to sexually misbehave in his absence: she already looked turned on. Jim left for the sports bar with a nervous tingling in his stomach.

For almost two hours Den and his younger companion, Sally toured the bars of the small Greek tourist village taking part in the traditional dancing and watching teams of waiters perform to the tune of "Zorba The Greek." Sally was really aware how many pairs of eyes were glued on her chest, watching her breasts jiggle around which caused her already large nipples to become even more erect. Both her and Den had the sense to pace and limit their consumption of alcohol, to allow for the free glasses of local fire-water - locally distilled alcohol, made from vine stalks, grape must, the remnants of wine-making, then flavoured with anise and herbs - ouzo,100% pure ethyl alcohol! Sally felt it beginning to take effect as Den suggested they go back to the bar of their apartments - 'so we haven't far to go to bed if we start falling over!'

'You know,' Sally declared, as they stepped into the foyer of the main building, 'Dancing has made me perspire and feel sticky; I think I'll take a cool shower and change my outfit - I'll see you in the bar in about twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes soon passed, then when Sally walked into the bar she found it quiet and empty. Going to the bar the young man behind the counter stopped in his tracks and stared at the woman's chest. It was very clear she wore no bra and a pair of amazingly large nipples tried to poke through her thin shirt that was only held together by just a couple of strategically fastened buttons that forced the eyes to drift to her cleavage. Her very short skirt, unfastened at the front to just below her crotch seemed to consist of a strip of chiffon. The barman was disappointed when she reached the counter leaving her lower half hidden from view. Sally watched his eyes and gave him a big smile.

'It's very quiet her tonight,' Sally said.

'Yeah, many people go home today and few who come are tired and have gone to bed.' The lad leaned over the bar as he spoke his broken English, endeavouring to get a full length view of the sexy woman. Knowing what he was trying to do, Sally, stepped back to make it easier for him. Now she was standing still he took a deep gasp, pleasantly shocked that no underwear was visible through the sheer material. She let him stare for a while before ordering a glass of white wine, then remained at the bar chatting. To her amusement he seemed to be talking to her tits.

When, a few minutes later, Den walked in, Sally turned to see who he was talking to. Right away she recognised Alf, Fred and Colin. The conversation stopped when the group of older men clapped their eyes on Sally - she turned slowly, saying hello and kept moving to give them a 360 degree view.

'You look smashing,' Colin said, in an effort to maintain normality.

'Thank you,' Sally smiled, 'Den and I have been drinking and dancing in the bars so I needed to freshen up and put some cooler clothing on.'

The men looked at each other with surprise - and envy.

'Yes, Den explained, 'Sally's husband has gone off to watch a football match - so he left me to keep her company and look after her.'

'He won't be back for quite a while,' Sally told them, as though she was hinting at something.

Knowing all eyes were on her, she pulled a seat away from a table, giving all a full view then she sat down and let her thighs fall open. The men sucked in air, as they each picked a prime position and dragged a chair out to sit round the sexually exciting woman, feasting their eyes on her still slightly tanned and very exposed body. Her apparently naked crotch was almost on view but not quite; unlike her large nipples whose redness of tit and areola almost shone through the gossamer thin shirt. There was almost a total silence as all present breathed heavily while their cocks filled with blood making them hard as a rock.

Sally now felt amazingly aroused, being the only woman in that room, surrounded by lustful men, who were positively aching to quench their sexual appetite.

'It would be a shame if a couple of noisy families came trooping into the bar now - we have it all to ourselves.'

As she spoke she fiddled with a button on her blouse and it popped open, exposing a good deal more of her buxom chest. The men hoped they accurately understood the meaning and implica-tion of her statement. Den got up and went to have a word with the barman, who had been cov-ertly rubbing his cock behind the bar. He took a wad of Euros from his pocket and held it in sight of the young lad.

'What are the chances of making sure no one else comes in here tonight? Do you have a sign you can put up that says 'Private Party'? If you keep the place open for us I'll make sure you're well rewarded.'

The lad thought for a minute.

'It's nearly midnight - I'll wait till 12 o' clock, then put a sign up.'

'You're okay if we have a little party and some fun with the lady? You can be discreet and keep it a secret - yeah? Maybe you can join in and have some fun too!'

Den knew that Sally wouldn't offer any resistance. On the contrary, she was tingling with excite-ment and very willing.

'The owner is away and other staff gone home - so should be okay. Place is going to be quiet for a couple of days, not many people here.'

Den passed the money across to him. Sally, who had been chatting to the other men managed to get the gist of what Den was doing, now she felt she could give the men a real treat. As she saw all had their eyes fixed on her, she slowly unfastened the remaining buttons of her blouse as she looked round at their excited faces, then pulled apart the two halves of her garment, fully exposing her naked breasts.

'I think this is what you all want to see,' she said, with a sexy little laugh. 'You know I spotted someone watching me last night -- through binoculars -- and he wasn't alone. Could it be that it was you guys, watching me having fun?'

The older men nodded sheepishly.

'That's okay, 'Sally told them with a smile. 'You won't need those binoculars tonight will you? You get to see from really close up -- and chat to me too, letting me know how much you are enjoying yourselves.'

A couple of the men didn't need any more hints - Fred and Colin, within seconds of each other took out their cocks and began gently rub the foreskin - much to the delight of Sally.

'You have incredible nipples, Sally,' Alf said, finally following suit with his friends and releasing his cock from his shorts. 'I'd swear they have just got longer!'

Sally felt incredibly aroused. With the men still fixing their stares on her, she began to pull her nipples, gently at first, then with a breathless roughness as she became more aroused.

Den, lifted his glass and stood in the middle of the room, then turned to the barman.

'Your names, Dimitris, I believe?'

The lad nodded.

'Come round here and join our little party.'

As he walked round the bar Sally could see the outline of his hard cock, pressed flat against his belly. It made her even more aroused and she uttered an agreeable purr.

Den was master of ceremonies.

'Go on, Dimitris - show Sally what you've got. Take your trousers off.'

The lad was brave, losing no time to drop his trousers, kicking them off, then with deliberately slow movements peeled down his underwear, letting his long thick cock spring up and down. Sally nearly fainted with a feeling of ecstatic joy, licking her lips.

'Give her a closer look Dimitris,'

Everyone knew what Den wanted to make happen. All looked forward to seeing the event - Sally knew it was going to feature her - and she relished the thought, to the extent that by the time the young Greek reached her chair, her head had turned to face him fully and her mouth was already open. The lad gently pushed his cock in sally's mouth - she eagerly began to suck and wrapped her hand around his shaft, wanking him rhythmically.

The wanton wife wasn't prepared when Fred slipped from his seat and crawling between her legs parted her thighs and bunched up the thin chiffon skirt, to reveal that Sally not only was without conventional panties but neither had on G-string or anything else. She had come down to the bar almost totally naked under nothing but a couple of thin transparent bits of flimsy material. The men knew that a woman daring enough to do that only wanted one thing, sex, and lots of it.

Those men of the world now only had to wonder who would be first second and third to ram their cocks in her cunt and give her a good fucking. All clothing below the waist came off and the three men dangled their throbbing dicks in the air, impatiently waiting. Alf was really impatient and stepping closer, took hold of his cock and wanked it hard against her left nipple. Fred, now with his tongue in her cunt was making her squirm and wriggle. With her mouth full of Greek cock Sally could only gurgle but she managed to take Dimitris sperm to the back of her throat and swallow.

Fred wanted to fill her with his cock so lifted her upright, guiding her to a table. Sitting her on the furniture he flung the remaining chair to one side and pressed his belly against hers penetrating her with his weapon, then proceeded to bang into her. Now she was elevated for all to see, she saw how they stared at her face while they played with their cocks, knowing the depth of her de-pravity: she was happy to be fucked by all the cocks in the room, more than once if they were able to recover from the first bout.

'Are you enjoying yourself Sally?'

Den's lewd tone came from her left side.

'Yeah!' she answered, 'A lot!'

Sally remained on the table until each man had emptied his balls inside her hungry pussy. Lifting her down, she was handed a fresh drink and swiftly emptied the glass, only to be handed a refill.

They all sat taking a drink, chatting while the men lusted over the almost naked woman, while Sally in turn watched them play with their semi- flaccid cocks. Of course she particularly admired the young barman Dimitris, whose penis waved about as he carried on with his paid duties of keeping the bar in order.

The sudden knock on the locked door of the bar startled everyone except Den and Sally, who ex-pected the return of her husband. When Den announced who the caller was likely to be the other men were wary of what Jim's reaction might be. Nodding at the men as he stepped into the room, and noting the nakedness of their lower bodies Jim obviously and correctly concluded that his wife had spent the latter part of the night being fucked by every man present. He looked at his now partly drunk wife, whose tits showed signs of rough treatment and her nipples remained erect. Her chiffon skirt was bunched around her waist, due to her kindly making sure her cunt remained on display for the voyeurs delight.

'Looks like you're all trying to recover for another round of fucking my wife!' Jim stated without signs of anger or even sarcasm.'

He called for a drink of the local Metaxa brandy based spirit and was partly surprised but not shocked when he saw Dimitrises long, now almost fully erect cock bobbing up and down as he brought it to the table.

The room was a mixture of exhibitionists and voyeurs, all watching each other. When Jim called for another drink, his wife asked for one too. This time though as the barman reached the table and began to place down the glasses, the drunken woman reached out and wrapped her hand around the lad's hot stiff penis. Dimitris carried on as though nothing had happened. He had to half turn away from Sally and bend to reach the table. To everybody's astonishment and excite-ment Sally looked at the boys arse and leaned to her left, putting her tongue out. Still holding on to the barman's penis she began to lick his anus and force her tongue up his sphincter. The men went wild with excitement at the scene before them, tugging at their cocks and rapidly jerking the foreskin back and forth, like watching a real life porn film being acted out right before their eyes.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12