Holiday Fun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dimitris tried to stand upright and move away, Jim placed a hand on his shoulder indicating for him to stay put. The lad could not believe that the woman's husband really wanted her to carry on licking his arse-hole while she wanked his cock; neither could the other men, including Den, who for the last hour had been content just to watch the sex show.

The whole room made agreeable sounds when they saw Jim, calmly take out his cock and slowly wank as he watched his wife greedily try to devour the cock of the Greek waiter. They were now sure that there would be plenty of fun filled evenings during this holiday.

Sally's drunken action had started off a chain of events. Colin, now eager to get in on the game dashed behind the bar leaving his friends wondering what he was up too. Quickly returning and positioning his body behind Sally they saw he had a bottle of olive oil in his hand. The men again became very excited when they figured out what Colin was about to do. Moving Sally around and making her raise her back side in the air; Colin poured some oil into the palm of his hand and rubbed the length of his penis, coating his foreskin and purple helmet. Jim watched too with a growing sense of depraved sexual pleasure as the man then inserted fingers up the backside of his wife lubricating and stretching her rear orifice.

Colin's gaze met Jim's, but no words were spoken, though the fact Jim was still wanking his cock gave a message to Colin that the man was happy to see him penetrate her with oily penis and give her a good anal fucking - which he duly did. Sally, for her part simply sighed and cooed continuing to attempt to get her tongue to enter the anus of the Greek boy.

The aging men were like mad dogs straining at the leash, grunting and wanking. Alf moved to pick up the bottle of oil whose true purpose was to drizzle on bowls of Greek salad. Now its use was to lubricate cocks and anuses. Sure enough when Colin shot his sperm up into Sally's rectum and pulled out Alf wasted no time in taking his place. Sally welcomed him with a little chuckle and sigh - she would be happy to spend the next twenty minutes or so making her arse available to every man who wished to anally fuck her. Jim had come back to the apartments with something of interest to tell Sally - but this was hardly the time.

In the morning he would tell his wife how he met the lads from the beach in the sports bar; how they had a few drinks together, and when happily relaxed and amiable, how they discussed Sally's amazing attributes; with Jim telling the lads how much they intended to have a fun-filled holiday. He knew where to find them the following evening when he took Sally out for the evening.

However, his insatiable wife was still buzzing and wanting more; and every hole was available for filling with sperm. Sally sat on Dimitrises lap, facing away from him, with his cock up her arse, bouncing around, the other men stood close, while she took turns to suck and wank their cocks. Dimitris steadied her wrapping his arms around her waist, fingering her cunt at the same time. They would still be fucking and sucking when the sun began to rise.

To be continued

12