Holiday Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
The kinky siblings get hungry for food and more...
3.8k words
4.43
17.1k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, this continues from where we left off before. While you don't need to read previous entries to enjoy this one, it's highly recommended.

Congratulations and special thanks go out to @brandyglass who won a fun little contest I held for my readers awhile back. Their prize? A featured cameo of a character and kink of their choosing in one of my stories.

Well, I finally got around to writing her in, lol, and you'll find her down below! Enjoy!

---

As evening dawned on Claire and her brother, Chris, the pair mindlessly watched the old boob-tube, fruitlessly in search of something to entertain them. Three hundred channels to spare, yet nothing peaked their interest.

The older sister sighed and stretched out on the couch, resting her head on her brother's thigh. She began nuzzling her face against it as if it were a pillow, with the top of her head nudging his ever present buldge within his shorts. Inwardly, she smiled as he tried to nonchalantly adjust himself without her noticing.

She turned to face up at him and pouted, saying 'I'm boooored, bro!', stretching again for effect and to make him uncomfortable by nudging his package once more. 'What are we gonna do, silly boy?', she pleaded with him.

'You mean, what are *you* going to do!', he said, rolling his eyes and shoving her off his lap to get more comfortable.

'Hey! Watch it, asshole!' she whined, pouting more as she sat up and crossed her arms under her big, perky boobs.

'Look, bitch. Dad gave you money for food, so go get some already. I'm starving, and maybe that'll shut your pie hole for awhile too.' Chris was clearly losing patience for his now bratty, older sibling.

'Fine, jerk! How about pizza then? Is that okay for King Tut, your majesty?', Claire asked, playfully nudging him and making him smile despite his best effort not to.

'Yeah, yeah. Get whatever. Just make sure there's meat. I ain't no rabbit, you know' he said, turning his attention back to the TV.

'Meat huh? Oh yeah, that sounds good. I could really go for some... sausage... right now', she said slyly, while thinking about what she caught him doing to his own slab of meat earlier in the day.

'Mhmm...' he absently replied, no longer paying her any mind.

Claire grabbed her smart phone and dialed the local favorite food joint. They had a variety of eats on the menu, not just pizza. Of course, that's what most young adults their age ordered, though.

On the other end of the line, she heard what sounded like a young woman's nervously shy but sweet voice answer. 'Weskar's W-w-westside Delivery! Kelsey speaking! Um, how might I help you tonight?'

'Kelsey, baby! Love your voice!', Claire said enthusiastically and reassuringly. 'Say, my baby brother and I are getting hungry, you know? We'd love-love-love! to get our hands on some of your delicious grub!'

'Sure thing! Whatcha have in mind, ma'am?', Kelsey replied politely, clearly waiting for specifics.

'Well... since I can't have you, how about a large sausage pizza? Oooh yes, and some big, firm bread sticks too!', the college co-ed stated, with very obvious innuendos meant for her brother but only really heard by the girl on the phone.

'Ahem... Of... Of course. Right. Large sausage pizza and sticks. Want a hot fudge lava cake for dessert too? They're half off, today only!', the younger girl said, even more nervously now, trying to remain professional with the clearly horny customer she had to deal with.

'Mmm! Half off of who, sweetheart? You, I hope!', Claire joked. 'Just kidding, babe. Yes, add that too. Sounds great. That's all.'

'Alright then. I just need your name and address and we'll get that to you asap!', Kelsey replied, clearly relieved that the conversation was ending.

---

After receiving the details, Kelsey realized her bitch of a boss was going to make her deliver it, since her shift was ending and she only lived a couple blocks away from the crazy customer. What made it worse was that this customer was the sister of her long-term secret crush, Chris Redfield.

She felt that he was the dreamiest boy in high school. There was just something about him that she felt drawn to. He wasn't the most popular or the most conventionally attractive guy there, but he was her type, through and through.

Of course, he didn't even know she existed, despite both being seniors. Why would he? She wasn't his type in kind, as much as she wished she were.

He chased after taller women with big, noticable curves. They were often older too, and louder or more confident. Voluptuous whores, in her mind.

She was unfortunately too young for him, and too demure. Too small and petite. Her boobs and butt were nicely round and fit her small frame well, but... she knew it wasn't enough. Not for him. Not for her man.

She sighed, wishing her heart and body weren't so cruel. Her man? As if! She could only be so lucky! Instead, she had to live vicariously through stories of his conquests by the same sluts she silently envied!

She mumbled to herself as she gathered up the food and headed out to her car. It must be Monday early for her.

---

Meanwhile, back with the siblings, Claire gathered up the money and waited patiently by the door. She wondered if she'd meet this Kelsey girl, or maybe some hot delivery boy instead.

Kelsey's name sounded familiar but she couldn't place it. Chris was no help either. If he didn't date her, he didn't know her. She sounded around his age though.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Claire could see a cute, short young woman walk up the driveway with food in hand. Had to be Kelsey. Before she could ring the doorbell, the older of the two girls opened the door and surprised her.

Kelsey was a bit taken aback seeing Claire suddenly appear, dressed in what was clearly the high school men's basketball outfit. What an odd choice? Must be a college thing, right?

'Um, hi! Claire, right? I'm Kelsey. We spoke on the phone? Here's your food!', she said cheerfully, but quickly, hoping to end this personally awkward moment soon. She held out the two boxes, and waited for payment.

'So cute! Aren't you just totally adorable!', Claire exclaimed, looking her over appreciatively. 'Oh, I could just eat you up! Look at you!' She circled the delivery girl like a shark circling it's next meal.

Kelsey laughed nervously and blushed at the compliments. 'Um, hehe... Yes, well, um... like I said, here's your food. I've um... had a long day at work and I'm heading home, so, if you could just pay me, I'll... Well, I'll be on my way, okay?'

'Aww come on, why so nervous, hon? I promise I won't bite unless you ask nicely!', Claire joked with a wink, gently placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. 'By the way, where do I know you from, anyway? Pardon me, but you seem really familiar somehow...'

'Oh, um... you're Chris's sister, right? I'm his uh... well, his classmate. Not that he'd ever know, you see. But... yeah', Kelsey half-heartedly replied, looking at the ground solemnly.

'Right! I knew I knew you!', Claire declared as she snapped her fingers. 'Oh babe, I'm so sorry. Here!'

She stepped up to the young woman and set the food she was holding down on the porch, then placed the $20 in Kelsey's front breast pocket of her uniform before giving her a hug. With Claire being the taller of the two, Kelsey's face inadvertently mashed up against the co-ed's plentiful, braless breasts momentarily. It was not unpleasant for either of them.

'You really like my brother, don't you? I can tell. Your heart bleeds for him when you speak his name. I'm so sorry', Claire smiled gently down at the girl and brushed her bangs from her forehead. 'I'm sure you know he has a type, and well, you're not it. He's such a thoughtless jerk sometimes like that, I know.'

Kelsey nodded sadly, a tear now falling from her face, followed by more. Her worst fears were now confirmed, by his own sister, no less!

'Thanks. I, um... I've gotta go now, okay. Bye then', she said, quickly turning away to leave before she could burst into tears. She hoped she could make it the few blocks home before that happened.

'Oh, sweetheart, wait! I guess thoughtlessness runs in the family! I should've worded that better!', Claire said, reaching out and grabbing her shoulder. 'Kelsey, baby, listen. Let me try to make it up to you somehow, okay?'

'How on Earth could you possibly do that?', the heartbroken girl incredulously replied, wiping her eyes.

'Well neither of us can change his type, sure. It is what it is. We all have preferences, you know? BUT!', Claire stepped up behind her and whispered in her ear, 'While I won't say he'll marry you or anything, if you wanna get down and dirty with him to, you know, get it out of your system, or to say you at least had him for once, well...'

'Well, what?' the girl asked, unsure of what to make of the suggestion but intrigued enough to no longer be on the verge of weeping.

'Well, I happen to know he's bored right now, horny as hell, DTF any piece of sweet ass he can get his hands on, AND more importantly than all that... He has one hell of a cock to ride, too!', Claire said, matter-of-factly, grinning and marking his size with her hands.

Kelsey gasped! 'No way! You didn't! ... Did you?' The idea didn't disgust her like she thought it would. She found it more intriguing than anything else. It made her wonder just how lonely she must be for that to happen.

Claire burst out laughing. 'Me? Ride my own brother?! Girl, you must be trippin'! I ain't that desperate, not yet anyway. No, no. I caught him whacking it earlier today to the mail lady. Quite the package, if you ask me. I'd totally be jumping his bones if I weren't his sister though. You, baby? You don't have that problem! Go for it!'

'Um, as much as I wanna believe anything you're saying, Claire, we both know I'm not his type. Why would he bother? Horny won't keep him patient enough to get the clothes off', Kelsey sighed.

'Exactly! That's why we get you naked out here, so when he sees you, he's free to jump at the easy access before he can think twice!', Claire exclaimed, already tugging at Kelsey's shirt.

'Out... out here? Holy shit! This is a public street! My own neighborhood! I... I can't! Oh my goodness!', the confused and aroused girl said, even as the co-ed managed to get her uniform top off.

'Sure you can, hot stuff! It's the dead of night now! No one's gonna see and if they do? They'll be too busy cumming, thinking of all the naughty things they wanna do with you!' Claire winked and yanked down the girl's pants, helping her step out of them.

Kelsey crossed her arms over her small chest and shivered. Never in her life did the poor girl ever think she'd be outside in her underwear, let alone be prepped to have sex with her crush by his sister of all people!

'Condoms! Oh God, I don't have any! Do you?!', Kelsey squealed out as Claire helped her out of her bra and shook her head.

'No, I don't, but he wouldn't use them anyway. And I know home-body book-loving girls like you aren't on the pill either, so before you say anything else, yes, you'll have to take him here...', and she slapped Kelsey's bare backside for emphasis, having just taken off her cute heart-filled panties, 'in your ass. But don't worry, you'll both love it, and I'll make sure it's gentle at first.'

Kelsey hopped on one cold foot and then the other as Claire quickly gathered up her clothes and dumped them in the trash, out of sight. 'Don't worry, you can come get them when you're done. It's just cardboard in there right now.'

'Hey!', the nude, nubile girl yelped, as her crush's sister picked her up into the air, and held her in a full nelson position. Her legs were pushed up behind her head, squishing her small, perky pink-tipped tits between them. This also opened her sweet, freshly trimmed, peachy pussy wide, as her shapely ass swung helplessly to and fro.

'Wow, girlfriend, you're lighter than I thought! Damn! As Captain America says, I could do this all day!', Claire laughed. She hauled her new found friend and sex bot inside, who was helpless to stop her. 'Here we go!', she whispered.

'Oh sweet brother of mine! I have a treat for you!', his sister yelled from the entryway. 'It's a once in a lifetime offer though, so you're gonna have to trust me, okay?'

'Yeah, sure. Get to the point, will ya? Where's the food already?', he yelled back.

Kelsey was so nervous in her precarious position that she felt she'd die soon, but hearing his manly voice warmed her soul. She gently patted her nether lips with her hands, hoping they would please him enough. She was surprised they were wet already. Maybe she was finding out more about herself than she thought.

To be the one to bring him to orgasm though would be fulfilling her ultimate fantasy. She could think of nothing better. Even if being stripped outside and so casually manhandled by another woman seemed to get her oven cooking.

'If you wanna eat, you have to earn it! Get naked, big boy! And no, not for me! And do that upside down stunt you did this afternoon! Yes, I saw! This time you'll get some real action though, okay! And no, again, not from me!' Claire winked at Kelsey and they waited, listening to shuffling and grumbling for a few moments.

'I don't know what's going on, but I guess I'm ready? You'd better not be pulling some sort of prank or I'll murder you in your sleep, I swear to God!', Chris yelled in an overcompensating manner, obviously worried this kind of trust in his sister might be misplaced.

'Oh, relax, will ya? I'm the best wing-woman you could ever have! I mean, have I ever steered you wrong about a good romp in the sack before?' The girls giggled quietly at the idea this kind of wild thing would regularly happen.

'You've never done this before, period!', her brother said impatiently. 'And if it's going to always take this long, you won't be doing it again!'

Claire and Kelsey both rolled their eyes. The younger girl took a deep breath and patted her pussy. 'He's right. Let's do this. It's now or never. Please kill me quickly if he rejects me.'

The college co-ed nodded, adjusted her full nelson hold on the nude delivery girl, and stepped them into the living room so he could finally see his treat. 'Ta-da! Am I not the best wing-woman or what?', Claire proudly announced.

'Holy shit!', Kelsey and Chris said in unison, seeing each other nude for the first time. For a moment they drank each other in with their eyes, their mouths salivating.

The sweet girl's virgin love-hole leaked at the sight of her crush in all his masculine glory. He was more sexy in person than he ever was in her dreams. And she didn't fail to notice how his long, thick manhood hardened and jumped upon seeing her nubile form.

He wanted her and he couldn't deny it! Not this time! It was the greatest of compliments a young woman like her could ever receive!

'Now, let's give this cutie the ride of her life!', Claire said as she shuffled her over and above her brother's face. 'Alright, crazy kids! Dinner is served!'

She lowered Kelsey's juicy kitty down on Chris's face, and at the same time leaned her forward and rubbed her face along his cock and balls. Both of the younger classmates started gingerly licking and kissing each other in the assisted sixty-nine, with Claire rocking back and forth above them, upping their tempo as it became more intense for them.

When the older girl could hear her brother start loudly slurping and sucking on the tasty nectar from above him, she realized dear, inexperienced Kelsey was cumming already. She held on to her tighter and whispered reassuring words of encouragement in her ear until she could feel her calm down.

'That was amazing...', Kelsey said between heavy breaths and tears of joy. 'Didnt know it could be like that...wow. I never...'

'I know, right? Lets return the favor, hmm?', Claire winked and nodded at her brother's throbbing and dripping cock.

Kelsey smiled and wrapped her little hands around it, aiming it up at her own beautiful, wet face. Chris grunted below at the extra tension he felt, and the girls laughed as Kelsey lowered her mouth and took in his whole, warm purple cockhead. She moaned loudly around him and began to suck in earnest.

Claire smiled, fully invested now in tutoring her innocent, but eager pupil in the fine arts of fucking. She spoke encouraging, and increasingly naughty words to the girl, and readjusted her hold so she could free one hand to place on the girl's head. She would then gently push down more, making her take more of her lover's cock in her greedy mouth.

'That's it, you naughty delivery slut. Really take in that big dick! It's all for you! Slobber on it! Slap your face with it! Worship that sweet meat like your life depends on it! Bob on it harder! Faster! Deeper! Bury your nose in his nutsack! Oooh yes, gag on it, girlfriend!'

Claire glanced down at her brother, who's eyes were closed and was moaning more and more. He seemed to be close!

'Get ready for a big load of sauce, pizza whore! Your boy-toy's bread stick is close to shooting a torrent of hot cum down your throat and on your cute little face!'

Claire then violently shoved Kelsey's head down as far as she would physically go on Chris's BWC. At the same time, she pulled down hard on the younger girl's body, shoving her hot twat down on her brother's moaning mouth. When Chris then came, he yelled so loudly into Kelsey's pussy that she orgasmed too, repeatedly.

The boy and girl screamed in unison into and around each other. They both struggled wildly and flailed around as they were literally drowning in each other's fluids. The two bodies became one big mess.

Kelsey's face was red, her makeup smeared and despite continuously swallowing, over and over, cum shot out her nose and then it poured from her mouth when Claire mercifully pulled her head back by her hair. She groaned and screamed again like a wild animal, trying to catch her breath as the now freed cock sprayed the last of his hot jizz on her face and chest.

Then the older girl lifted Kelsey's cute bubble butt off her brother's face. His whole head was covered in girl spunk, and his nostrils made little bubbles from it with every breath. Claire could see the girl's whole ass was wet, and so was her brother's cock, and she knew it was time for the big finale.

As the two lovers recovered from their intense near death experience, Claire shuffled Kelsey around to the back of the couch, so she faced her crush again. Then she hauled the cutie's rear end up over her brother's powerful tool.

Looking down at her brother, and nodding at Kelsey's ass, Claire made eye contact with him and said with a serious tone, 'Do it. Give it to her. Own her ass!'

He nodded and gripped his softening penis, stroking it a couple times and aiming it up. 'Oh fuck!' Kesley yelled instinctively as she could feel the head of Chris's cock touch her rosebud and then breach it.

'Relax, baby. Just relax and take it in. Let us do all the work for you now', Claire said reassuringly, while then slowly lowering her friend's body down onto her brother.

Soon the couple was together again. Kelsey was sitting on Chris's upturned ass and balls, looking down at him and rocking back and forth, adjusting to the feeling of her ass being filled by a rapidly hardening cock for the first time.

Claire reached around her newest friend and tweaked her nipples, and started to nibble her earlobe. 'Ready for the fuck of your life, my cute little slut?'

Kelsey nodded and Claire let go of her completely, her hands instead going to the younger girl's clit and pussy. 'Bounce', she said.

And so, Kelsey bounced. Slowly at first, then again, faster. She started fucking Chris with purpose, even rhythmically squeezing her ass around him. Her eyes never left his.

12