Holiday Heat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire fucked her pussy for her, determined to make her cum again when her brother did. And Chris alternated between sucking one of her big toes and then the other.

'She's so fucking tight!', he groaned.

'He's so fucking big!', she moaned.

Several minutes later, the couple both started shaking. They couldn't take much more. Claire smiled, then hopped over the couch and leaned her face down to where they were joined. She potentially changed their lives forever with one, simple motion.

She snaked out her tongue and licked up from the base of her brother's cock, up along it's length, then up Kelsey's taint, over her peachy lips, dipping deep into them, and then finally kissed her clit.

The dam broke and chaos erupted!

The couple moaned together. They froze for a second and then came, hard and passionately. Claire laughed and rolled back over the couch, behind the girl, just in time to catch her as she squirted down on Chris's body and before collapsing.

Then Claire lifted her up and off her brother's still erupting cock, making it bounce and fall down against his belly, spraying the remaining jizz all over the girls and himself. They were spent and were a total mess.

The college co-ed readjusted her little friend in her arms to lie sideways, as if carrying a sleepy baby. Kelsey even yawned and snuggled up, resting against Claire's bigger, pillowy breast. And then, off they went, heading back out toward the front door.

'Go get cleaned up, big boy. I'll have the pizza and a movie ready by the time you're done', Claire said over her shoulder as they left him lying there, recovering.

'Man! What a night!', Chris sighed to himself and chuckled. 'Now I wish we were bored more often!'

He got up and lazily plodded to his room, shaking his head...

12