Holiday Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she's hot, ok."

"How's the sex?" the coed pestered.

Again Noel said, "What?!" this time with genuine shock.

"The sex, how is it?"

"Has anyone ever told you that you ask a lot of questions?"

"Sure. Like every teacher, professor, and boyfriend I've ever had."

"Well, they're all correct."

"I don't disagree," she quipped. "But that doesn't answer my question, how's the sex?"

"It's fine," he caved.

"Fine? How can sex be just fine? Sex is you know SEX! Especially for a guy. It's either good or fucking amazing. So how can sex with a hot girlfriend be just fine?"

"It's good. I meant to say it's good."

"I don't think so. I think you meant to say it's good but... Tell me what you were going to say."

Noel didn't know what it was about this girl. She was the nosiest pushiest person he had ever met. She was seven years his junior and his employee. He had every right to tell her to stop asking personal questions and get back to work. But there was just something about her, a quality he couldn't place. Something that compelled him to not only tolerate her but answer her questions.

"The sex is good, there's just not that much of it."

"Like how much," she asked.

"Every other Saturday night, at her place, right before we go to sleep."

"Well, that's not good. You guys are in your 20's not your 50's. You should be fucking like rabbits. I mean unless neither of you is into sex. If that's the case then twice a month is fine. But if one of you is into it and the other isn't, that's a bad combo. Like capital B bad."

"Ok, ok, ok, I get it. But we're not here to analyze my love life. Can we drop the counseling session and move on to the displays."

"Yes Boss." She relented.

They didn't talk much while they made the decorative changes. The end product was a grand display of their inventory in a mood and background that best complimented the store and the season.

"Yeah much better. This looks great," Noel grinned happily. "Thanks for staying, let me buy you dinner or a drink."

"Ah Boss Man it's way too late for dinner," Audrey frowned. "And have you forgotten how old I wasn't?"

Noel looked at his watch. She was right, on both counts. No decent restaurant would be open this late and no legit bar was going to let a 19-year-old in.

"You can bring me home though. Unless underwear girl doesn't allow that type of thing."

This was the first time she had referred to Margo as 'underwear girl' but he knew who she was talking about.

"Why wouldn't she allow it?"

"Well, you know things happen."

Noel didn't know what she was talking about and wasn't going to try. He shook his head dismissively, "Get your stuff and meet at the front door."

Noel went ahead and arranged with security to let them out. A few minutes later the elevator bell rang and Audrey stepped out. She had on a stylish white winter coat, accented with a black knit hat and plaid scarf. 'Even in layers of winter clothing she still looked hot,' Noel thought.

"Ok Boss, bring me to your sleigh," Audrey said with a smile.

It was a dark and moonless night. Persistent snow flurries had covered everything with winter white. His car looked lonely, under a light all by itself in the parking lot.

He let Audrey in the passenger side and then started the car. She sat while the car warmed up and he brushed the snow off his vehicle. He was barely in the car before she instructed, "I live on the northwest side, so you'll need to take the access road to the expressway, then head north. Get off at the 203 and head west. My street is a few miles down on the left."

'Always bossy' he thought.' "You got it," he said.

"Your car isn't bad. It's old and not going to impress anybody, but it isn't full of food wrappers or smells like dirty laundry."

"Thanks," he replied to the backhanded compliment.

"I bet your place is the same way. The way a guy treats his car is usually how he treats his place. Where do you live? You've never said."

"It's a small basement studio down the street from the mall."

"That sounds more like a dorm room. I bet underwear girl doesn't like that."

Again she was bossy but yet again she was right, Margo hated his apartment.

"Yeah she's not a fan," he admitted before adding, "Can I ask you something?"

"Have I always been so bossy?" she replied succinctly.

"I was going to say assertive," Noel replied.

"Yes, all my life. I don't mean to be bossy. I just think I have a good sense of what needs to be done and don't understand people who don't. So I remind them."

Noel snickered at her answer.

"What?"

"So you're saying you're not bossy, you just always know the right way to do things."

"Exactly," she replied with a smile, half making fun of herself.

"Well, I'll give you that. Your thoughts are right, you're just savage in your delivery."

"That's why I need my own dorm room. Nobody can stand me."

"I'll take the bossy. You've been a great help to me."

"Thanks. It feels good to be appreciated. It doesn't happen often," Audrey accepted.

"Anytime."

They didn't talk the rest of the dark and snowy drive. She lived in a nice middle-class neighborhood where all the homes were glowing with Christmas lights. He parked in the driveway of a comfortable, white colonial house with illuminated candy canes lining the front walk and an old-school blow-molded Santa on the front lawn.

Leaving the engine running Noel said, "Here you go."

"I'd invite you in for a nightcap but I'm home from college and you know parents are a thing."

"Well, I shouldn't because I'm your boss."

"Well yeah, that's a thing too," Audrey replied while unhooking her seatbelt.

Rather than getting out, she looked at him. Noel held her gaze taking in her pretty face. Even in the dim light, he noticed how her eyes were smiling and her soft, glossy lips were parted just a little, as if in anticipation.

She leaned in and kissed him softly, slowly, and sweetly. Her lips were skilled and tasted of peppermint ChapStick. Noel felt treacherous, he knew he shouldn't be kissing her, but he didn't want to stop.

Eventually, Audrey faded out of the connection. "And now that's a thing too," she whispered before getting out of the car.

Noel's pulse raced and his heart hammered against his ribs. He realized he should feel guilty or ashamed of himself, but he didn't. Even with all its wickedness he was glad it had happened. What was he doing?

The next morning as he arrived he was greeted with a perky voice, "Good Morning Boss, are you ready for more excitement?"

"Listen, about last night," Noel started.

"Don't," said Audrey. "Apologies spoil kisses. I'm sure you're worried because you've got a girlfriend and you're like my boss and all. But please don't. I kissed you. It had been a while since I kissed anyone, you're cute, and I felt like we made a connection so I just went for it. That's all. I don't think you're going to leave underwear girl for me. I'm not going to tell management. I just wanted a good kiss and you gave it to me."

"Okay, thanks for understanding. But it won't happen again," Noel promised soberly.

He paused, then asked, "Is that correct, you haven't kissed anyone in a while?"

"Hell yeah, there aren't a lot of guys into me because of the whole bossy thing. And the ones that are don't stay around long, again because ding, ding, ding the bossy thing. It's been so long that I was considering stopping my girly medicine prescription. But you're the boss if you say no kisses then no kisses."

Noel was relieved with her response but was also a little disappointed. Audrey had her faults but he could also see she had some pretty great qualities. It was just a kiss, that's all and that's all it'll ever be, but the thought of something more was so very tempting.

That night when Noel arrived at Margo's apartment. He was surprised to find the place full of people. Too many people, really, for her small but expensive place.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Remember I told you about the lingerie holiday fashion show my store is sponsoring? These are the organizers and the models. After rehearsal, I invited them over for a little party."

It was way more than a little party. Noel thought he was going to have a nice night with his girlfriend. Instead, he felt pinched into a crowd of strangers chattering, laughing, smoking, and drinking. When Margo excused herself to the kitchen to mix a fresh batch of drinks he followed.

When she noticed his presence she said, "What's wrong? You don't look like you're having fun."

"It's fine," he murmured. "I guess I was hoping for some quiet time just the two of us."

"Well, I love having people around. Especially these kinds of people," she beamed. "You'll understand soon enough. When you make department manager and move out of your crappy little place. Once you have a nice apartment we can host there. We'll be part of the young and successful crowd and have people over all the time."

"Sure," Noel replied in a tone he hoped sounded convincing. He slipped his arms around her and moved in for a kiss.

"Please, not now. I don't want to mess up my makeup."

Noel let her go and stepped back. He should've known better, she never liked random kisses. He remembered how soft Audrey's lips had been. She didn't seem to mind a random kiss.

The next morning when Noel arrived at work he found Audrey already there and busy. She was wearing a shade of red lipstick that matched her Santa hat. "Ready for a great day Boss Man?"

The two got to work and within a few hours, the department was buzzing with shoppers. Like the shifts before they worked together as if they had been doing it for years. Neither missed a beat, covered for the other and never let a customer down. Audrey always knew what to do and got it done. Noel let her do her thing and she seemed to appreciate the vote of confidence. Their grins, laughs and inside jokes made the work enjoyable to the point it was fun.

Noel couldn't help but notice his conflicted feelings. He shouldn't be attracted to her but he was. When he looked at her he didn't see a bossy, little college student, he saw an attractive, efficient, and driven person who was misunderstood. His thoughts were interrupted when Old Man Randolph stepped in front of him.

"Noel," the store manager barked. "I thought I made it clear I wanted no changes. And here I see everything has changed."

"Yes, I know sir," Noel stammered, his voice shaking. "But we were way behind in sales and were never going to make it up. We had to try something and the changes didn't cost us anything."

"Well, I've been doing this a long time and I think I know a thing or two. Doing the opposite of what the boss tells you to do is never a good idea. I'm disappointed, very disappointed. If this department fails it's on you!" the gray-haired man snapped before walking away shaking his head.

Noel was still, heart beating and blood rushing from his head. He'd made a mistake, a big mistake. He hadn't counted on pissing Randolph off. There was no changing that, even if sales improved. No matter the outcome of the season, he was getting fired.

Audrey came up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Boss, it'll be okay."

Noel was too lost in thought to answer.

Trying to be reassuring she said, "It'll be okay. The numbers will prove him wrong."

"I'm. I'm. I'm not so sure," he muttered.

"I am sure Noel," Audrey pleaded. "If not, tell him it was my fault, that I acted on my own and you haven't had time to put it back."

"No. It's okay," he replied softly, realizing that was the first time she had called him by his name.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to boss you into this," Audrey said quietly.

Noel shook his head, "No, you didn't boss me into it. You encouraged me to do what I wanted to do. You gave me the confidence to go for it. This is on me. Now I just need to finish what I started."

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. In her peripheral vision, she saw the door to the men's bathroom. The same bathroom she had followed him into on her second day. She smirked and said, "Come with me."

She went behind the counter and grabbed one of the extra-large gift bags. It was the kind of bag meant for a long winter jacket or pillows. It was dark green, decorated with white snowflakes, and said Merry Christmas in big red letters. With the bag in hand, she took Noel by the wrist and led him to the men's room.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"No questions. Just check to see if there's anyone else in there."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it," she bossed.

Befuddled but not having a reason to say no he did as instructed, "No one's in there."

Audrey looked around and said, "Good. Let's go," and shoved him through the door.

Audrey continued pushing Noel until they were both in the middle stall. She told him to sit down while she locked the stall door. After he was sitting she opened the Merry Christmas bag, set it between his feet, and stepped into the bag. It was only then that he realized the cleverness of what she had done. By standing in the bag no one would suspect she was in there with him.

She smiled sexily before leaning in and pressing her lips into his. Audrey's soft red mouth worked like magic, slowly pushing away all of his stress and anxiety. Her hand began rubbing his crotch, feeling his cock. She moaned, tongued him harder, and began undoing his belt and pants. A heartbeat later she slipped her hand into the opening, grabbed his cock, and pulled it free.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in satisfaction while holding his warm, hard manhood.

Noel's breathing was labored, he was more excited than he'd ever been. She pulled her mouth from his, smirking at him and playing with his erection.

"Boss Man has a nice cock," she cooed, "Strong, straight, and likes the attention I bet?"

All he could do was nod, so aroused he had lost the ability to form words. Audrey giggled at his sheepish response before leaning over and kissing the head of his dick. Noel groaned with pleasure at the oral contact.

"Ooh! Boss Man likes that, doesn't he?" she cooed.

Audrey began lightly licking his cock, using just the tip of her tongue to barely touch his flesh. She gradually made her way to the sensitive flap of skin where the head met the shaft. She ran her tongue over it with a gentle steady pace. Noel leaned back to get a better view and stifled the urge to moan loudly.

When his erection began twitching she shifted her head and guided his cock into her mouth. Noel gasped as he felt the wet tissues encase his cock. She started bobbing, popping the head in and out of her mouth. After a few bobs, she moved lower, taking him deeper and deeper. When she had accepted the full length she let loose a barrage of sucking and tongue movements.

The excitement was too much for him, "Oh, Audrey. Stop! Stop! Stop! I can't stop. I can't stop it."

But she didn't stop. He pressed his hands into the opposite sides of the stall and thrust his hips up. Seconds later and with concussive force, he released. His body shook and shuddered under the forces of pleasure. Audrey made a soft, satisfied moaning sound as she swallowed the most intense orgasm Noel had ever had.

Even when the physical thrill had faded, he was still emotionally exhilarated. She released his cock and stood, grinning like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

She ran her hand through his hair. "There you go. Nothing like some lollipop loven to make you feel better. We should go though, before someone notices we're both gone."

Noel agreed. They pulled themselves together and when the coast was clear they snuck out as easily as they snuck in. The rest of the day was without incident, save the smirks and the occasional guilty smile.

That evening Noel sat at the bar and thought drearily while he waited for Margo to arrive. His heart filled his chest with a throbbing ache. What was happening to his life? He had a job where, to succeed he felt the need to go against the boss's instructions. He had a girlfriend but accepted blow jobs from an employee, in a work bathroom.

What was his relationship with Margo anyway? She always seemed to enjoy herself when they were together but was there a real connection? Was there something beyond two people spending time together? She was very attractive for sure but with such limited physical contact did that really matter?

Before he had answers Margo arrived. She failed to notice that he didn't move in for his customary kiss hello. She sat next to him, ordered a Sugarplum Spritz then info dumped her entire day. Minutes later she asked how he was.

"Old man Randolph is mad that I made alterations to the department. I think I'm getting fired."

"I told you not to do it. That you were risking everything," she said sharply. "If he fires you, you have no one to blame but yourself. Maybe this will teach you to not take foolish chances."

The difference between Audrey and Margo couldn't have been more apparent.

ā†ā†ā†

In the days that followed Noel's admiration for Audrey intensified. She became more and more attractive to him. He respected her determined go-getter attitude and willingness to get wild. She also seemed to genuinely enjoy being around him. He stared at her when she wasn't looking, stealing glances at her amazing ass every chance he got. He would miss her when she went back to college.

Mid-morning on the 20th Audrey commented, "Too bad we don't have a window display. I would think that's the best way to get new customers."

"Yeah, that's an advantage downtown stores have over mall stores. If you can create something eye-catching it grabs potential customer's attention and pulls them in."

"What if we could make one," she suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"You know that empty store downstairs?"

"The small one by the escalators?"

"Yeah, that one," Audrey nodded. "It's not far from our first-floor entrance."

Noel was confused, "Sure but I don't see your point."

"My point is what if we built a window display there."

"Like behind the cage?" Noel questioned.

"Yeah. Drop a curtain four feet back from the cage and build something in between."

"That's a great idea. But Old Man Randolph will never go for it."

"Well, ask him."

Noel shook his head, "I'm on thin ice with that guy. The best thing to do is keep a low profile and hope the end-of-season numbers save my job."

"Come on, don't give up so easily," Audrey encouraged.

"It's not worth it."

"Not worth what, getting ahead? Trying something new? Come on, go right now. I'll cover for you."

Her enthusiasm excited him, but the response he'd gotten from Randolph and Margo still hung in his head, "No. Good idea but no."

"Alright you're the boss," she relented.

After her break, the coed bounced up to Noel and said, "You know our window idea?"

"You mean 'your' window idea."

"Well yeah, technically 'my' window idea. Old Man Randolph approved it."

"What?" Noel gulped.

"We were in the elevator together and I introduced myself. I moved close to him, stuck out my chest, and told him you had this great idea you wanted to run by him but were so busy helping customers, being a good boss, and covering for my break that you didn't have time to."

Unable to process her audacity, he just looked at her.

Audrey finished full of eagerness, "Ends up he loved it. He said he used to build window displays when he was working his way up and would love to see one. Also, I think he likes my tits because he kept staring at them."

Before Noel could respond the department phone rang and he answered.

"Yes sir. Sure thing. Thank you, Mr. Randolph"

Audrey beamed at him as he hung up the phone.

Noel looked at her and said, "Randolph's talked to mall management and has rented that store until New Year's. He wants us to go down and start right away."