Holiday Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey jumped and giggled, "See I told you."

"Yes, yes you did," he replied disappointed in himself.

The two got to work creating a colorful window display that was not only festive but also reflected the store's brand. Ordinarily, a project such as this would take days to plan and execute. With the skill, energy, and teamwork the couple had, they got it done in a few hours. In the end, they'd created a heartwarming scene that was visually stunning as well as sparked the curiosity of passersby.

When they were done Noel admired their efforts before saying, "I'm sorry for giving you a hard time about this. It turned out great and wouldn't have happened if you hadn't pushed it."

"Yeah, you owe me," she teased.

"I do," he confessed.

Audrey's green eyes sparked with the promise of excitement, "I think you need to pay up."

Having been on the receiving end of her oral action once before Noel was willing to see where she was going. Playfully he replied, "What do you mean?"

"Well this was my idea and you're getting the credit. You also owe me an orgasm. So, I think you need to pay up with some pussy eating."

"Okay, where and when would you like this to happen?" Noel grinned, thinking he was calling her bluff.

She walked to a folding chair that had been left in the back of the empty store. She sat, pulled her skirt back, and spread her legs, revealing her bare pussy. "How about right here and now?"

Noel was shocked. Shocked to be looking at her womanhood, shocked that she hadn't been wearing panties, and shocked at the idea that she might have never been wearing underwear.

"Stop standing there Boss Man, come kiss my kitty."

Noel was overcome with excitement and possessed by thrill. He checked to make sure there were no gaps in the curtain they'd hung. Finding none he knelt between her feet and leaned forward stopping about an inch from her pussy. Everything about it was perfect. Her flesh was soft, inviting, and begging to be touched. Her pedals, already stimulated, had opened to reveal the moist pink tissue inside.

He felt his breath quicken and his heart race. He could hear the mall's Christmas music and the sounds of shoppers. He knew he should stop, this was crazy, risky, and not like anything he'd ever done. But before those thoughts could bring him to his senses Audrey urged, "Do it Boss! Kiss it!"

With that, he leaned in and pressed his mouth into her womanhood. She moaned deeply and ran her fingers through his hair. His tongue moved against her flesh, sliding, probing, stroking, and tracing. After a few passes he pushed deeply into the middle. He licked her lips slowly maximizing flesh to flesh contact. He moved from side to side then up and down with each pass applying more pressure.

Audrey moaned, "Mmmmm there's a good boss. Make my pussy feel good."

While Margo rarely gave blow jobs and intercourse was minimal, cunnilingus was something she always allowed. With it being the main focus of their sexual contact Noel had become quite skilled at it. He used his lips and tongue to their fullest potential and was rewarded with the savory taste of Audrey's nectar.

"Oh fuck, you're really good at this!" she gasped between deep breaths.

He moved to her clitoris, slipping around it and stimulating the sensitive hood. Then he sucked the little button into his mouth with just the right amount of pressure. Once it was held in place he began moving his tongue up and down, left and right.

Audrey let out a whimper as he experimented with speed and pressure. Soon he had a good rhythm of direct contact mixed with circling motions.

Her voice was shallow and saturated with pleasure, "Oh yeah, that's it. Work my clit. Just like that."

Looking to push her over the edge he slid a finger inside her and stroked the inner texture while continuing to work her clit.

"Fuck! That's good! That's so fucking good!" she moaned.

Sensing that she was close he quickened the pace of both his tongue and finger. He felt her ass lift off the chair as her hands clutched fistfuls of his hair.

"NNNNaa. I'm close! I'm close! I'm close!" she panted.

Noel did not falter and held his pace and rhythm. Seconds later her back arched, her ass clenched and her pussy squeezed hard against his finger. Her body quivered and her hips thrust as the feeling of euphoric release consumed her.

Noel pulled his mouth away but let his finger linger inside while she rode the ride of orgasm. He watched as her face transitioned from clutched climax to relaxing smile. Audrey looked down at him, her eyes had a sparkle he'd never seen before.

She released his head, stroked his hair, and said, "You're a good boss and a fabulous pussy eater!"

Noel laughed at the compliment.

"I want more but we need to get back upstairs," Audrey said, standing and straightening her skirt.

"Agreed," he replied, adjusting the hard-on in his pants.

The following days were filled with the final rush to Christmas. Early in the morning of the 24th Noel was summoned to Randolph's office. When he arrived he found one of the accounting clerks was with him.

"Noel, it seems the holiday department has turned around since you made your changes," chided Randolph. "While I am still undecided on how to handle you going against my instructions the results can't be denied. That combined with your stellar work all year means we would like to give you this Christmas bonus."

Noel took the check and looked at it. The amount was generous but not surprisingly high.

He paused, then said, "Thank you, Mr. Randolph. I appreciate it, but I would like half of this to go to Audrey Piper."

Randolph's face wrinkled, "The seasonal help with the nice tits and ass?"

"Yes, that's her."

"But we don't give bonuses to seasonal help," Randolph bristled.

"Well we should," Noel asserted. "It was her initiative that spurred the changes. The window idea was hers. She's great with the customers and closed more sales than I can count. She put in huge hours and she showed more dedication than most of our regular staff. Take half of my bonus and give it to her."

"What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing has gotten into me. I'm just being honest and saying that we need to encourage a work ethic like hers, not take advantage of it. Please give her half."

"Fine," Randolph huffed. "I'm not pleased by your recent behavior, but if it's what you want."

He instructed the accountant to take back the original check and cut two new ones for half the amount.

"Thank you," Noel said.

Randolph finished the meeting by saying in a harsh tone, "We'll talk after the holiday."

Noel made his way back upstairs. It was bustling with activity, and as expected Audrey was handling it expertly.

"Where have you been?" she questioned. "We're really busy up here."

"Sorry. This is for you," Noel said plainly as he handed her the check.

"What's this?"

"It's a Christmas bonus check. It's not a lot but it should cover the cost of your single dorm room. Maybe the rest of the money you've earned could go to the semester after."

A mix of surprise swept over Audrey's face, "I didn't think I was eligible for a bonus?"

"You're not, but you've done a fantastic job so I pulled some strings."

"I'm not sure what to say," she said uncharacteristically.

"Just say thanks and get back to work."

"Thank you Boss," she gushed before jetting back to the register to cash out the next customer.

Later in the day, the department phone rang from an outside caller. Noel answered and found Margo on the other end.

"Noel honey, a couple of the girls and their husbands are going to Crosby's for some holiday cocktails after work. I need you to meet me there."

He knew he wasn't up for a night out, "I'm sorry I'm not up for it."

"What do you mean you're not up for it? I'm asking you to come out with me."

"It's just been a stressful few weeks and I have a lot to think about," Noel made it blunt. "I think I'm going to quit my job and find something else."

"Noel you're talking foolishness. If you quit now you'll ruin everything you've worked for. And you'll have to stay living in that crappy apartment that you know I hate," Margo snipped. "I deserve to be with a successful guy, not one who's going to throw in the towel and start from scratch simply because of some stress."

He'd had enough. He wasn't going to argue with her about his life. He said simply, "OK fine."

"So you'll meet me out?"

As soon as he said, "No." Margo hung up on him.

He slammed the phone down as Audrey walked up and asked, "The store is closing at five o'clock?"

"Yeah," he responded, his thoughts a jumble of discontent.

"I thought it was seven."

Pulling himself back into the moment he replied, "The mall is open till seven but we're closing at five."

"Well my family isn't picking me up until seven-thirty. Then we are going to my grandparents."

"I can bring you home."

"Ok thanks," she grinned in response.

The day ended in a flurry, with it finally quieting down at about four-thirty. The store closed right on time, and by five-thirty the staff was wishing each other a Merry Christmas as they headed out the door.

"You know, I'm not in the mood to go home," Audrey said, biting her lower lip in a coy expression.

"Ok, so what are you in the mood for?"

"Your place is close right?" she asked softly.

Noel had a feeling he knew where this was going, "Yeah."

"Well let's go there for a bit and have some fun. Just have me back here by seven-thirty."

He looked into her beautiful green eyes, and smiled, "Yeah how about we do that."

As they walked to his car Audrey cuddled up next to him. She fit into his arm very nicely. He pulled her close as her head rested on his shoulder. The closeness allowed him to smell the sexy fragrance of her perfume. The aroma stoked the embers of his arousal.

They arrived at his apartment and barely had their coats off before Audrey started walking towards the bed. When she got there she placed her purse on the nightstand, wrapped her arms around him, and lifted her head into a kiss. It was as exquisite as their first, slow, sexy, and the promise of amazing things. He ran his hands over her shoulders and down her back before stopping to squeeze her ass. A minute later she broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed.

"You just sit there for a minute," She bossed.

He grinned, trying to conceal his excitement as Audrey proceeded to remove her clothes. It wasn't a sexy strip tease, it was more a matter of fact let's get through this part fast. When she was done she stood before him, her all-natural body hot enough to melt Christmas snow. The lovely dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes, and seducing smile accentuated her petite body with feminine curves. Her tits were small but fit her frame and her ass was as spectacular as he had imagined. Between her legs was a small, soft tuff of light brown hair.

She crawled on top of her boss, straddling his lap. She took his head in her hands and brought her mouth to his. Their lips gradually melted together, and their tongues wrapped around each other. She rubbed her fingers through his hair. He reached up and cupped both breasts. The flesh was smooth and warm, the hard nipples pushed into his palms. She ground down against his hard-on as it pressed uncomfortably into his pants.

Abruptly Audrey pushed Noel down on the bed. She moved up his body, placing her knees on either side of his head with her feminine fur just over the tip of his nose. She lowered her hips, bringing her vulva towards his face. Noel kept his eyes open as her pussy descended toward him. Her lips were swollen and separated indicating her sexual readiness. When it made contact he kissed it deeply and drove his tongue into her opening.

Audrey moaned, "There you go. Suck that pussy," as his mouth caressed her delicate flesh.

He pressed his tongue into her, sliding it around her folds and crevasses. She rolled her hips, sealing their intimate connection. He opened his mouth wider allowing him to slip his tongue from her soft inner folds to her clit and back. His movements were firm and focused on delivering pleasure. She was moaning loudly, humping his face as her juices ran down his chin and cheeks.

Soon he could feel her trembling. He took this as a good sign and kept going. He didn't speed up or slow down. He stayed steady, not changing his rhythm. Seconds later her butt and thighs clenched and she cried out in orgasm.

Not lingering in the moment she swung off Noel's face and ordered, "Take your clothes off."

He stood and quickly complied with her instructions. Audrey rolled over to the end table and took something out of her purse. Once he was completely naked she handed him a small tube of sex lube. He looked at it wondering why they would need it, knowing all too well that she was already very wet.

He locked eyes with his new lover right before she blurted, "I want you in my ass."

Noel's face must've displayed the surprise he felt.

"I'm really horny right now and I haven't been fucked in a long time. I love anal and you've got the perfect pecker for it so you better be up for hitting the third hole. You can have my pussy later but right now I want you to give me the gift of ass-slamming."

"I've always wanted to try that," he stammered.

"Well Boss Man, you're getting what you've always wanted for Christmas."

She grinned as she scooched up the bed and lifted her legs. She expertly hooked her knees behind her elbows and rolled her ass out leaving her rear entrance open and exposed.

Noel took the tube and squeezed out a generous line the length of his erect manhood. He rubbed the viscous gel over the entire surface area of his cock while admiring the view before him. Audrey's glorious sex was pointed right towards him. The incredible cheeks he had been admiring for weeks were laid bare, parted, and displaying a starfish puckering with invitation.

"Ready?" he asked his employee as he guided his cock towards her asshole.

"Fuck yes," Audrey replied, lustful anticipation in her voice.

He began to push forward, his cock finding some resistance from the coed's anus. She took a deep relaxing breath and the throbbing end of his prick began pushing her sphincter apart. Her rear hatch slowly yawned open and allowed the head of his erection inside.

"Oh fuuuuck," Audrey cried, "Fuck that's good. Push it in Boss. Push it in nice and slow."

Gently he eased forward, watching with delight as his cock slowly sank into her ass. It felt warmer than he thought it would. The strong walls of her chute squeezed his length as it passed deeper. Eventually, his hips met her butt cheeks indicating that his entire length was inside.              

"Oh that's amazing," he exclaimed, "I've never felt anything this good."

"I knew you'd like it," Audrey smiled. "You feel pretty good yourself. I've wanted you to do this to me since I first met you."

"Yeah?" Noel grinned.

"Fuck yeah," she replied before rotating her hips into the bed, shifting his cock inside its heavenly embrace.

Understanding her cue he started the pull-and-push dance. He'd never imagined anal sex could be such an intimate thing. He looked down at the bossy little employee lying beneath him, vulnerable but trusting. The sensation on his cock was amazing and her petite body felt so sexy under his. She smiled up at him, staring into his eyes as he fucked her ass.

"Keep looking at me," she urged as his hard cock filled her over and over. "I want to see you. I want to look into your eyes when you cum inside me."

Her demands excited him. Even at this moment, she was bossy and bossy for all the right sexy reasons. He started fucking harder, his thrust stronger and faster. Her ass reciprocated by squeezing and relaxing. He continued rhythmically plunging in and out of her anus. The room filled with the sounds of his grunts and her gasps. There was no doubt Audrey loved this as much as he did.

"Mmmmm yeah. That's it. Fuck my ass Boss!" she insisted.

Noel increased his pace. Audrey moaned with delight and continued to stare into his face as his humping increased in intensity. His lubricated cock plunged deep into her rectum.

"That's it Boss Man. Give it to me! I'm giving you my ass for Christmas. I want you to fuck it good!"

Noel gripped the back of her knees and pushed them into the bed. The extra leverage allowed him to pump into her quicker and quicker, his cock throbbing in preparation for release.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck my ass! Cum deep inside. I want to feel you explode deep in my ass."

He kept fucking her with long, steady strokes. Over and over he gave and received sexual exhilaration like none he'd ever experienced.

Her face twisted, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

With gritted teeth and held breath Noel joined her. His hips bucked spasmodically as large streams of cum ejaculated into Audrey's bowels. He stared into her green eyes as his cum pumped into her. She stared back at him, her face an expression of euphoric wonder as she felt his warmth spread inside of her.

When their bliss faded and the song of sex ended Noel slid out of Audrey. He lay next to her, his slick cock, softening, "That was amazing!"

Audrey unfolded herself and cuddled up against him. "Yes it was Boss. It definitely was."

They lay like that until it was time to go.

Noel drove her back to the Mall, arriving just before her family. They kissed and wished each other a Merry Christmas. He watched as she got in her parent's car and drove away.

❆❆❆

Noel had taken the day after Christmas off and Audrey wasn't scheduled to work the day after that. When she arrived that next morning she was all smiles, "So Boss what now?"

She let the question hang there to give it an open-ended meaning before adding, "I think we need an end-of-season sale to reduce inventory."

Noel was happy to be around her again, "You're right, end-of-season sale."

"Of course I'm right," she teased in response, indicating she liked being back with him as well.

"I've come to expect nothing less of you. I do have some news."

"Oh, what's that?" she questioned.

"I put in my notice, I'm leaving the store."

She paused before a happy look came over her pretty face, "Good for you! Where are you going? You should open your own store."

He responded with a smile, "Maybe someday but not now. I don't have anything lined up, I'll start looking after the New Year, but I'm sure I'll find something."

"I bet underwear girl hates this."

"Yup, she dumped me."

"That sounds right for her, but you should feel good. These are good changes for you."

Noel nodded, "Yes, I do feel good. I'm more hopeful now than I've been in a long time."

"That's great. And now you're single and almost not my boss," she stated with a sexy smirk.

Noel returned her expression, "That's right."

Audrey's soft red mouth dimpled at the corners, "We're going to have so much sex between now and when I go back to school!"

Noel couldn't hold back his laughter, "Is that so?"

"Oh yeah, you better believe it. In fact, I'm calling my folks right now and telling them I'll be home late. I have a long list of things we should do. Do you have handcuffs? What are your thoughts about roleplay? I've always wanted to try that. Hey, have you ever thought about moving? There is a big mall right next to my college..."

Noel's heart felt a thrill of joy and delight as she went on. He was glad he hadn't turned away the little bossy coed when she interviewed. She'd been the best holiday help he could've ever asked for.