All Comments on 'Holiday Hotel Encounter'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

loved this story and the story telling. Very decriptive with out being long winded. I was rubbing my cock the entire time, and i rarely do that.. Great job, going to see if you have anymore now.

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

Great story! Loved the detail, the setting and the people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First rate swapping story.

Although at least half of the sex that occurs is actually not "group" sex, since the couples swap separately (and therefore the story might do best in Loving Wives) nonetheless, it's a hot story, and nicely written.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
being taken bye two mature people being made to cum bye both.

briliant hot horny story. holiday hotel encounter.

was so very exciting and well erotic and very horny. love the story and the out standing writing. more parts would great.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
soo nice

We did something like that also.. both going down on a new lady.. She tasted awesome.. and was so wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Creampie

As I was reading this story I fingers my pussy to a massive orgasm.CrauH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...